If There's One Thing I Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay so now I know you're not with her. But how do I know that you're not covering for her? You know where she is, and you're just lying to me."

She narrowed her eyes at him: "Huh? What are you talking about? For god's sake Greg, can't you leave her alone?"

"Leave her alone? When I've seen the way, men goggle at her?"

She rolled her eyes. If only she could break those two up.

"And how the fuck is that her fault? It's not on her if she's too gorgeous. It's on you for being so insecure. And if you don't trust her, you shouldn't be with her."

"That's why I have to know what she's doing."

"Are you not listening to me at all?"

"She's fucking cheating with me and I know it—"

She walked up to Greg, too lost in his own inner monologue to think - she pushed herself up on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Wait, what—"

Then, she kissed him.

"Wait—" he said, muffled.

Open eyed, but sultry, she ran her hands through his hair, her tongue probing at his lips to let him in. He tried to push her off of him, but his hands pressed against her smaller breasts, on accident. Wide eyed, he stumbled back.

She didn't let up her grip, falling to the ground with him. Her small body lady against his, clothed mound and fat ass against his dick. She rubbed against him purposefully, her lips leaving his and going down to his neck. Apparently, she was far hornier than she thought - if she was going to stoop this low. But it was all for a point.

"Lucy what are you doing?"

"Now you're the one who's cheated on her," she breathed into his ear, nibbling his lobe. She could hear how sharp his breathing was. "And do you see her nagging at you? Controlling you? She's probably studying at the library, like she told me she was—"

A lie. It didn't matter, it got the point across.

"And you're here making out with her best friend, your boner poking her crotch,"

She kissed down his neck, saliva pooling in her mouth as she sucked, everywhere. Red marks erupted where her lips made contact. She would have Beth know that he had cheated. She'd been friends with Beth a long time, she'd heard all her complaints about him - even if he told her, Beth would forgive her. She knew it.

So she humped herself against the mountain in her pants, leaving marks all over his neck.

"No, Lucy! We can't do this," he hissed, but his hands were on her side, pushing her into him.

She reached beneath her wettening mount, and fiddled with his belt, cupping his clothed dick with her hands first - then pulling the actual thing out. It was bigger than she'd expected, standing to attention and oozing with precum.

"Lucy, no, no— not raw, I can't—"

She crouched for a moment, sliding her house shorts off - to reveal nothing underneath, but her own bare, smooth pussy. She turned, facing away from him. If she had to fuck him, she wouldn't look at his face.

"Lucy, no—she's your best friend, and I love her—"

"You're hornier than me, right now. Shut the fuck up,"

Then, she sat right on it- her best friends boyfriends hardened dick impaling her. All his protests died out. She breathed out slowly but didn't even wait for the length to settle before she started fucking him - ass bouncing against his waist. She felt the entire force of her cheeks move, up and down, and up and down. Alluring. She knew it was, she'd recorded herself doing it. Tight pussy and thick cheeks, like she was squeezing the cum out of his dick.

"L-Lucy! Lucy you're gonna make me fucking cum—" He moaned, his body rocking upwards. He grabbed her ass, squeezing a portion into his hands. He wasn't a bad fuck, really. Rocking upwards, to meet her motions - it almost felt good, for how much of an asshole he was—

He gripped down on her waist, forcing her ball sack deep. He clasped his hands around her stomach, keeping her in place. And then, he exploded. Thick spurts of cum shooting up her womb. She rocked with the motion, and Greg groaned deep.

That quickly?

Scoffing, the thought was enough to snap her out of her horniness. She got up, cum leaking down her leg. She brushed herself off, inspecting her work. Red marks all over his neck, and a flaccid cock that wouldn't be taking care of any more of her needs.

"Now that that's done, get out."

"I—You turned me on so much, I couldn't last any longer!"

"Whatever, I just want you out," she huffed, catching her breath. "And don't come to me anymore complaining and whining about where the fuck Beth is. Leave her alone, mate. And, close the door behind you - I have to take care of some shit."

"Wait—"

She didn't even wait for him to leave, only pausing at the top of her staircase to hear the front door clicking shut, before walking into her room. She grabbed her phone, and went to the contacts, clicking on one near the top.

As the call was ringing, her hands immediately went to her pussy, fingering it and rubbing her clit. She would have fucked that idiots' brains out, if he'd lasted longer. Maybe next time...

The call rang through, going to voicemail. She looked at it confused. There was no way he'd purposely miss her calls, she'd known that for a fact. So, then she tried again. And again, until finally:

"Hey, it's Ben—"

"Ben, come over. It's Lucy. I need you to come fuck me."

12