All Comments on 'If They Only Knew. Oops. They Do'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

The “friends and family plan” made me laugh out loud!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wish I had a friend like you

thank you for sharing your secret.

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

This story really turned me on - I must be a closet cock sucker -or want to be. Fantastic - loved it.

missccslavemissccslaveabout 2 years ago

My wife watched my cocksucker serve me and it was an interesting day to have her watch a man strip away his manhood to serve me. Was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

<< me set the record straight, right off from jump street, I'm not gay. >> I just like to suck multiple cocks, is all!

69stroker6969stroker69about 2 years ago

Love the story and I am and have been a proud cocksucker for years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was both incredibly turned and repulsed at the same time. While I have always loved sucking as many cocks as I could get, I found Connie and James' attitude far to mean spirited. Humiliation to the point of possibly ruining a person's life and laughing about it is not a turn on for me. Thought this was really hot up until that point. MLF

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

Wicked, very erotic. Describes how I feel when I kneel and blow a man. To give him extreme oral pleasure, and he feels my true desire to fellate his swollen cock to a violent, rewarding orgasm. Kissing and licking a big dick. Moaning, gently rubbing it on my face, lost in lust. . . . just me with a hard cock in my mouth.

I was not a faggot all of my life. But once I tried it, I was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun. Could have used some play by play from the ladies during your cock sucking.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Another great story Johnnie. As you know, I too am a secret cocksucker who wishes my wife knew -- and all her girlfriends too. I love cock so much and - yes - I'm proud to say "I'M A COCKSUCKER".

One sentence in your story that says it all is:

"You wouldn't find yourself standing naked in someone's garage, waiting for them to let you in so you can suck a cock, sexually stimulating?" -- HELL YES - I truly find it sexually stimulating and extremely enjoyable to suck cock and please a man in a way his wife no longer does.

Yes, I'm a cocksucking faggot husband - and I wish my wife knew.

Keep up the great writing. I can't wait for your next story.

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Such a good story, just takes time to be comfortable as a cocksucker. Not married anymore, but she use to call me her cocksucker instead of husband when out. Oldest sister knows. Then again

She goes down on friends all the time. Her kids don’t know. At work I’m very much Alpha, home

I know my place is on my knees. What did it for me was when my now gf and I talk about cocks.

sissyinlwsissyinlwabout 2 years ago

I love sucking the cock of real men. I ask nothing in return

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The more cocks you suck, the more open you are about it. I'm now comfortable telling people I'm a cock sucker, and like it that my friends tell others I give men blow jobs. I have found people aren't nearly as bigoted against men who suck cocks as you may think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first and only girlfriend dump me because the sex was so bad. She said that I must gay and suggested that I would be better off with another man. She was right; I do prefer men. It was my secret until a coworker learned about it and outed me, one evening in a bar, to a group of coworkers. Now, I like being known as a cocksucker as much as I like sucking cock.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

When I come out to my wife as a sissy faggot gay cocksucking bottom bitch (yes, that's what I am) then I won't be surprised if she tells everyone at her work, at my work, and in our neighborhood. I hope she does because I would love to suck all the cocks of her girlfriends' husbands. I want to suck all the cocks of the hot men on my street (there are also a couple of hot young men too, in their early 20's). I am so looking forward to being the faggot cocksucker bottom bitch for everyone, with the women watching and taking pics & videos to share. I will shout out loud " I AM GAY !!! I AM GAY !!! I AM GAY !!! "

I love saying it now and I can't wait until this happens.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would love to be a personal cock sucker for a BBC. Nothing intrigues me more than to hopefully one day to be able to spend some one on one time with a BBC. And the thought of my bride being there and watching (while taking pictures, videos and hopefully joining me) literally makes my dick hard as a rock. Hopefully one day soon. A+

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would really like to find a regular cock to suck on a regular basis. Would prefer it to be a BBC. Only thing to top it off if my bride was there to watch and take pictures. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.