All Comments on 'If Things Had Been Different Ch. 06'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Many Thoughts

First of all, thank you for the new chapter! Love the story, but the updates have been few and far between. Hopefully that changes?

You’re maneuvering Michelle and Julie together, which is sort of weird, but at the same time it feels “right.” Fate never worked between Julie and Sarah being together permanently, but perhaps Julie and the next being thing to Sarah?

Surely Julie is at the age of getting out of the spy business (or whatever she does) and looking to settle down.

The age difference would be daunting, but not insurmountable. Would Sarah let Julie go in this situation?

Please don’t let us wait too long to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please Don't

The story of Julie and Sarah has always been a beautiful one, with life and circumstances keeping them apart. Julie getting with Michelle would just be hurtful for Sarah. If she truly loves or loved Sarah, she wouldn't ever even consider it.

I have loved these stories, but I really hope you don't go there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I agree with Anonymous (please don't).

Just use this as a stand alone story to enhance the story of Sarah and Julie.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
All is now clear

So, as I suspected. Julie is akin to Villanelle but on the side of the angels (if there are such creatures in the underworld of Intelligence). I would question the likelihood of a hitman (hitgirl, hitperson?) taking a 'civilian' on a mission but it's only a story and an enjoyable five-star one at that. Can we take it that the saga continues, Shady?

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
HAVE TO AGREE .............

............ if Julie gets together with Michelle you would destroy an otherwise excellent serial.

It would totally wreck the whole underlying premise that however "hidden" Julies love and protection had been for Sarah and her protective promise towards Michelle at the Christening.

That would just be a step too far ................ and anyway, Julies character (carefully built) would find a way to let the young woman down easily, after all, she has spent almost her entire adult life in love with Michelles mother.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Wonderful, almost bizarre tale of love out of your fertile imagination. Not sure where you will take your readers, though ending to this chapter points to a relationship that is tad unsettling - unsettling because of how much Sarah and Julie love one another and the daughter twist doesn’t resonate. Regardless, love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the series but the "spy" thing is a bit OTT but i can see that the story can continue with love as now that Sarah knows that her daughter has lesbian feelings it could follow through that she would wish for her to be helped in that direction by someone that would be very gentle and loving to her daughter "ie" Julie.

It could also lead into family incest between them and possibly others,there is a lot that could then involve in another series.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years ago

Surely not the end for our heroines? Such interesting vistas could lie ahead xxxxx

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Noo don't let Julie with the daughter...

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

I'm sorry to say, this chapter makes it even clear what a trivial relationship Sarah and Julie have. Sex for one weekend per year. That's not a relationship. And especially this stupid adventure that, one shotgun shell more, would have killed Sarah. What kind of a conceited moron secret agent takes someone on a kill mission with them and *then* does even tell them enough to convince them to stay in the damned van?

Jane Bond, she ain't.

I'll save the last chapter for some other lifetime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...