If Things Had Been Different Ch. 07

Story Info
Mitchie searchs for Julie with devastaing results.
8.1k words
4.77
4.4k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,754 Followers

I wasn't sure which direction to take this series hence it being left fallow for such a long time. The question that many asked is "Will Julie sleep with Michelle or not?". Some people suggested one direction and others a different one, some even said I should never write this chapter. But if you know me then you know I have never been one to listen to good advice. If you haven't read the previous chapters then I would strongly suggest you do so, as you may find the story a little difficult to follow otherwise. One thing I would remind you is Mitchie is the diminutive of Michelle so the names are interchangeable.

*****

"I will find her and we will be together," Sarah heard her daughter scream. "I will track your lesbian lover down and she will have me as well, you mark my words, Mother."

Sarah sighed softly to herself as she closed the bedroom door, leaving her daughter in the big spare bed where she had lain in wait for Julie. From the noises she could hear emanating from the room, her daughter had clearly given up any pretence of hiding the fact she was masturbating and was in the full throes of an orgasm. Hearing her crying out Julie's name as she arched in climax tugged at Sarah's heart as she went downstairs to her kitchen with a leaden weight in the pit of her stomach.

On the board were the usual collection of business cards and flyers that most people have, along with the odd receipts and post-it notes with reminders scrawled on them. Finding the one she needed, Sarah carefully unpinned it and laid it on the countertop and stared at it for a moment. In large Embossed letting was the name 'Digital Optimisation Group' and then under in smaller printed script, 'a valued partner of Smith & McGill associates.' On the reverse was a number scrawled in beautiful flowing handwriting with the message "In case of emergency, J xxx"

Surely this would count as an emergency Sarah thought to herself, and she paused for a moment as she considered the words she was going to say and, closing her eyes, remembered how she had gotten this card nearly 10 years ago.

*****

"Oh Julie, I don't ever want this to end," sighed Sarah softly as she swayed in time to the music that tinkled gently in the background.

"You got a family short stuff," Julie laughed as she gently caressed Sarah's naked bottom, "and a deal is a deal. I get you for two weeks they get you for the rest."

Sarah sighed again as she looked out onto the moonlit sand of the luxury Maldivian beach hut Julie had whisked her away to just under two weeks before. The place was truly paradise. Once a day a chef and his team would come over from the larger island and cook them a sumptuous banquet while his team would stock the large fridge with cold food for the next day. At the same time, others would clean discretely, make the well-used bed and replenish the variety of drinks fridges that were dotted around. They would also take any washing, though there was very little as this was the only time of the day for a couple of hours when the pair wore any clothing. In fact, they only dressed at Sarah's insistence, as Julie would have quite happily stayed naked, a state to which she returned as soon as the catering boat had moved away from the tiny jetty.

The days were spent diving in the crystal-clear sea as they explored the reefs and giggled together like small children at the antics of the tiny fish that inhabited the coral. Emerging from the water, their bodies sleek and tanned all over with no white patches, they would walk hand in hand back to the beach hut. For the first few days when they paused for a light lunch Sarah would reach for her phone to try to look up the name of a fish. As she waited, tutting under her breath for the page to load, Julie's gentle laughter would break the silence as it dawned on Sarah there was no internet.

"Which fish are you interested in short stuff?" Julie asked softly as she moved to lean over Sarah's shoulder, staring at the blank screen like it would give some clue.

"All of them really, but there was one that was really cute, its face painted like it had lipstick on."

"The one that tried to chase you away?" laughed Julie.

Sarah watched intently as Julie closed her eyes for a moment before she spoke, and Sarah knew that this was a precursor to a weird skill that she knew her lover had, the skill to recall just about anything she had seen or read.

"The Lagoon Triggerfish, or round here more commonly called the Picasso fish because of its abstract colourings. Will grow to around 10 inches, is extremely territorial and tends to be found in the sandy parts of reefs, swimming around actively and generally found in more shallow parts of reefs, where there are rocks for it to hide away in. It's the official fish of the state of Hawaii, where it is called the Humu-Humu."

Then as she paused Sarah missed the twinkle in Julie's eye that was normally the signal of some outrageous lie.

"And if it chases you away from its home while moving its tail from side to side aggressively then it is normally a sign that..."

Julie paused as Sarah said impatiently, "...a sign of what?"

"That the person being chased is clearly a lesbian dyke masquerading as a respectable married woman."

Sarah laughed as Julie kissed her, the soft kiss turning more passionate as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Julie was still behind and caressing Sarah's breasts making the nipples stiffen under her skilled fingers. Then sliding round she knelt between Sarah's thighs and kissed each of her erect nipples in turn. The kiss became more lingering, and Julie started to suckle on one, her strong mouth pulling the nipple into her mouth. Stroking Julie's hair Sarah was reminded of the times she had nursed her daughter Michelle though those days were long past as she was now in senior school.

Julie's sucking had now turned to teeth and Sarah felt the sharp nips that were almost painful but not quite, then the caress of her tongue that was like a tiny snake. From her nipples, Julie's tongue had begun its wandering journey around her body. Sarah loved the way Julie's mouth worked on her flesh, finding every sensitive spot that she would tease and excite until she was a quivering mass of nerve endings. Only when Sarah thought she would explode would Julie home in on her pussy, which by then was flooded with juices.

As Julie's tongue flickered across her clit, Sarah let out a loud moan and murmured words of encouragement as she tried to open her legs wider. Sarah ran her fingers through her lover's hair murmuring words of encouragement as Julie's tongue delved into places Sarah didn't even know she had.

Sarah wasn't aware when Julie slipped two fingers inside her soaking pussy until she felt the pressure on her g-spot as Julie tugged and teased her clit. As her orgasm exploded, Julie pulled her fingers from Sarah's pussy and clamped her mouth over her opening and sucked her juices into her belly. As so many times before, Sarah knew she had squirted and Julie was the only person capable of bringing her to this level of pleasure.

Afterwards, Julie held Sarah in her strong arms letting her come back to earth. Dreamily Sarah said, "what would I do without you?"

"Oh, I am sure an experienced dyke like you would soon be able to fill the other side of your bed when your husband wasn't around.

"There is one thing that has always worried me," said Sarah as she rolled onto her back, "I see you once a year, how would I contact you in an emergency?"

"An emergency like what?" Julie laughed, "your pussy needing licking?"

"Don't be daft," Sarah scolded, "say something happened to Michelle."

Julie said nothing for a moment before she rolled out of bed and padded naked across the room to her purse. Fishing out a card she returned to the bed and handed it to Sarah. "Use in an emergency," Julie said sagely and then pushed Sarah onto her back straddling her shoulders. "Now lick me until I scream, unless you have gone straight again."

Sarah laughed as she bent her head up and started to lick and probe, just as Julie had taught her.

*****

Sarah rolled the card between her fingers as she held the telephone in her other hand, debating in her head the words she needed to say and then slowly, almost reluctantly, dialling the number. As she listened to the ringing tone waiting for an answer, Julie's words echoed in her brain.

"Just make sure it's a real emergency Short Stuff, as this number is a proper Pandora's box. There is no putting the genie back in the bottle as it will involve my employers, and they will want to know what is going on."

As a sudden surge of nerves hit her stomach, the call was answered and a voice chimed, "Dee Oh Gee how may I direct your call?"

Without speaking, Sarah slammed the phone back into its cradle and stared at it like it was about to explode. Grabbing her bag, she decided she would speak with Mitchie when she got home from work. It was something she needed to resolve with her daughter and then let Julie make a decision if required.

*****

The next few months followed the same pattern. Sarah would arrive home to either find her daughter locked in her bedroom working on her laptop trying to find out who Julie was, or questioning her for details about this person. That nearly always ended up in a shouting match, as Michelle would accuse her mother of withholding information or lying to her.

"You are just jealous," Michelle sobbed, "she is single...I think I am single. We have more right to be together than you cheating on Dad."

Sarah was at a loss trying to understand her daughter's infatuation with Julie and tried to steer her away, but this just made Michelle even more determined to track Julie down. The mention of her husband tugged at her heart, as since his death from COVID complications Mitchie had become angry at the drop of a hat.

That evening Sarah arrived home after a long and tortuous day at the accounting office and didn't really have the stomach for a heart-to-heart with Mitchie but knew she had to sooner or later. What had made matters worse was an anonymous mail with the message, "For fuck's sake tell her to stop poking about." Sarah knew exactly who it was from and had a pretty good idea what had triggered it. Her thought was confirmed when the mail concluded with, "Sorry about John he was a good man."

"Mitchie," she yelled up the stairs, "get your butt down here young lady, we need to talk."

Sarah's yells were met with stony silence and, stomping up the stairs with anger rising inside, Sarah threw open Mitchie's bedroom door in a fit of anger without even bothering to knock, ready to give her daughter a piece of her mind. The sight that greeted her made her heart sink as she saw that cupboard doors had been left open, drawers half-closed and clear evidence that Mitchie had left, taking her most treasured possessions with her.

*****

Mitchie was furious as she sat in the taxi, staring out of the window as the buildings flashed by her mind in turmoil as she recalled the events of the past few weeks. How dare her mother question her desire to be seduced by the same woman with whom she herself was having a lesbian affair. She was 21 and perfectly entitled to live her own life as she saw fit and sleep with whoever she chose. Her father would have understood, but he wasn't here anymore. Instead, what she had to do now was track down this mystery woman, her godmother, who she knew very little about.

Unbeknown to her mother, over the past few months she had trawled every place on the net she could think about and drew blanks everywhere. Then it dawned on her that what she needed was not to try to find this mystery woman, but to get the mystery woman to come to her.

She needed a base to work from and she knew that home would not work, especially if the plan she was hatching in her head was to work. First, she fired off a text to an old college friend and then diverted the taxi to a run-down hotel as there were things she needed to do in private.

A few hours later Michelle had checked out of the hotel, happy with what she had achieved, and was sitting in the back of the taxi when her phone buzzed. On answering, she heard the tinkling voice of Annabel from college, or Anna as she preferred to be called. Anna was a tiny anglo-Chinese girl, and they had become firm friends when Anna had started at the college where Mitchie was already a first-year student. Although she was a couple of years older than Mitchie she appeared to be like a small bird who needed protecting, and Mitchie had happily taken her under her wing. Mitchie was a little lost as her best friend Jenny had returned to her native California leaving Mitchie with just memories of their secret masturbation session when they were drunken teenagers.

Anna had a small loft apartment in an old building in a part of town that bordered Chinatown but wasn't quite part of it. The area wasn't fashionable enough for the money to move in but wasn't that rough to have gang shootings on the corner, though the trouble was just around the block. Anna had always offered to put her up any time she needed a place to crash and she had happily agreed to Mitchie's request to be allowed to stay there for a few days.

Mitchie stood outside the apartment door, her heart still racing slightly from the nerve-wracking ride in the open lift that had creaked and juddered all the way to the 8th floor. Mitchie became more and more certain that at any moment the cable would snap and she would plunge to the ground to be smashed to pieces.

Anna opened the door with a cheery smile and flung her arms around Mitchie, holding her close. "Welcome to my little home," Anna said cheerfully in her sweet tinkling accent as she let go and whirled around, gesturing at the loft apartment with a wave of her hand.

The apartment was massive and split up by screens that semi-divided each area between sitting, sleeping and eating. The screens themselves were works of art, with tiny drawings that on close inspection conveyed the theme of the next area you were entering. They were so small that at first glance you would have missed what they portrayed. On one screen there were exquisitely detailed pictures of people seated at a table eating, indicating that the next area was the dining kitchen, and on another the tiny scenes were extremely pornographic, showing bodies entwined in various acts of lovemaking.

Mitchie was not only conscious of the sweet smell of jasmine filling the air, but the fact that the beautiful silk kimono Anna wore barely covered her ass and had come undone slightly, allowing Mitchie to get a full view of her tiny breasts. Mitchie could feel herself getting slightly wet as her lesbian thoughts began to surface, and for a brief second wondered what Anna would look like naked. She didn't have to wonder for very long as Anna shrugged off the kimono and stood nude as she searched in her drawers for clothes. Mitchie gulped as Anna stood and bent at the waist, her ass staring straight at Mitchie, with her pudenda on clear display. It was a huge disappointment when Anna wiggled into a string thong that left her pert buttocks showing, the string vanishing between the clefts of her cheeks and neatly splitting her pussy lips. Spinning around Anna held up two tops, one in each hand. The one held in her right was bright pink with Chinese dragons embroidered all over it and the other a more muted pastel plain brown tee shirt.

"So do you prefer pink or brown?" Anna asked her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Mitchie knew that this was her moment to make a decision. On the one hand, she wanted to explore her lesbian feelings, but on the other she wanted her first lover to be Julie, her mother's best friend. Anna had never openly said that she was lesbian, but Mitchie had always had the feeling that perhaps she had leanings that way as she would often refer to her falling out with her parents being down to not finding a nice boy to settle down with. The way in which her pretty Asian face would crinkle up when she said 'boy' always had Mitchie wondering if she didn't like boys, but they had never talked further.

Before Mitchie could answer, Anna threw them both on the floor and, with a peal of laughter, grabbed a white top with the words "taste the rainbow' emblazoned across the chest.

"This I think for now," she said, as she pulled it over her naked breasts and smoothed it down to just over her hips, finishing off her outfit with a pair of black jeans that were so tight they looked like they had been sprayed on.

As they were about to leave Anna's phone buzzed with a message, and although she didn't recognise the number she knew exactly who it was from. It was in response to her message earlier following Michelle's text and simply said, "green light." Smiling to herself, Anna licked her lips in anticipation of the tasty treats to come.

*****

If there were any questions in Michelle's mind about Anna's sexual preferences then that evening dispelled them. She was very firmly a lesbian. For a start, if the name of the club 'the Pink Pussy' wasn't making it obvious, the sign on the door that stated 'women only' confirmed it. Under the sign some wag had added, "no straights will be allowed to leave straight."

Mitchie giggled as she read that and said to Anna, "Does that include me?"

Anna laughed, "It would if you were straight, but we both know that's not true."

Michelle looked at Anna who returned her gaze with an inscrutable expression. "Well?" She smiled, "are you going to deny you aren't lusting after pussy."

Michelle said nothing but thought to herself, "yes but it's just one particular pussy that I want."

Entering the club Mitchie found herself plunged into a world she had only really imagined. Anna stood very close to her as she whispered in her ear, "You get every type in here." As the pair scanned the room Anna pointed out the lipstick lesbians who were very femme and the weekend lesbians who were straights trying out the other side. "A lot of the weekenders are married and the bull dykes prey on them."

Mitchie watched as a short-haired well-built woman approached a pair of women chatting near the bar. There was a brief discussion and one of the pair stepped away, leaving the other and the bull dyke together. Mitchie could only read the body language, but it was clear the feminine woman was captivated by the bull dyke, and Mitchie could feel her breathing shorten as she watched the dyke reach under the woman's short skirt. By the way her arm moved she was touching her, and then the dyke took the woman by the arm and led her away into the darkness of the club.

"Turning you on?" said Anna into Mitchie's ear as her tongue darted in. "Couple of bulls eyeing you up... can introduce you if you want. Shelia is a devil with a strap-on," nodding at the cropped blonde-haired woman.

As the crop-haired dyke smiled like a shark and started to move across the room, Mitchie started to panic. In an attempt to ward off her impending advances, Mitchie pulled Anna onto the dance floor but Shelia seemed undeterred, so Mitchie grabbed Anna and kissed her deeply.

Anna was a little surprised, but responded by poking her tongue into Mitchie's mouth and caressing her ass through the thin material of Mitchie's summer dress. Anna could see that Shelia had turned away in disappointment, but decided to keep Mitchie close, so as she broke the kiss she whispered in her ear, "she has gone for now, but we had better make sure she thinks we are together."

Mitchie was about to ask how they could do that when her question was answered by Anna caressing her pussy through the material. The pair ground against each other as they danced to the music, their breasts rubbing through the thin material of their tops making their nipples stand out. Trapped between them, Anna's hand was stimulating Mitchie who had started to grind against the hand. Mitchie's movements became more intense as her orgasm started to build, and although she was in a crowded club she knew she was too far gone to stop.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,754 Followers