If Things Had Been Different Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She will be fine in a few hours," he said with a laugh, "though she will have a bit of a sore head. Everyone will just think she's another tourist who has taken too much rum." Then almost as an afterthought, he reached into his bag and took out a bottle of rum and splashed Sarah's clothes with it, making the small room stink.

The rest of the time passed in a blur for Sarah. She briefly came into consciousness in the back of a 1950s convertible that was stopped outside of a small bar. Julie was chattering to a small Indian-looking man and they both nodded as he gave her what appeared to be a couple of credit cards.

The next thing Sarah remembered was being helped up the gangplank of a huge cruise ship and smiling at the guards, who were identical to the small man in the bar, although they were smartly dressed with what looked like two swords crossed on each shoulder.

"Hello," said Sarah in a blurred voice as Julie smiled sheepishly and handed over the two cards. The guards scanned the cards and allowed the two women through the entranceway and onto the ship.

*****

It was a few hours later when Sarah came too again and she noticed though the tiny porthole that it was now dark outside. Once again, Julie was totally naked and paced back and forth in the tiny cabin with a look of concern on her face.

"Thank God are you OK." said Julie as she gripped Sarah's face between her hands.

The previous events played through Sarah's mind at high speed and when she got to the scene at the hut, she felt her stomach churn and revolve. She staggered to her feet and she pushed past Julie, stumbling into the tiny bathroom to evacuate what little contents were left in her stomach. She flushed the toilet and rinsed her mouth then stepped from the tiny bathroom into the cabin, to where Julie sat on the edge of the bed. Julie's head was in her hands and her shoulders shook as the sound of her sobbing filled the air.

"Hey what's up?" Sarah asked as she sat beside Julie and put her arm around her shoulder.

"You must hate me," Julie said, her voice racked with emotion between sobs, "I could have killed you. It is always the way I drive away the things that I love."

"You silly thing," said Sarah, pulling Julie's hands away and staring into her tear stained face, "I love you and I always will. Sure you scare the fucking life out of me, but I love you all the same." Sarah saw the doubt that remained on Julie's face. Sarah held Julie's head to her own naked breast and stroked Julie's hair, making soothing noises until Julie fell asleep in her arms.

****

Michelle sat on the bed in total silence and processed the story her mother had just told her. She had always been attracted to Julie as a woman of mystery, but now she was even more determined to get Julie into bed and lose her lesbian virginity to her. Michelle slid her hand under the covers and between her legs, hoping her mother wouldn't notice, and was amazed at how soaked she was. Gently and with the minimum of movement, Michelle teased her clit as she said quietly, "So what else can you tell me about her...this naughty Mary Poppins from England?"

Sarah sighed. She could tell from the look on her daughter's face that she was clearly in lust with her best friend, and knowing that it was inevitable that they would be together, she softly warned, "just be careful."

12