If Things Had Been Different Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie stuck her head around the door and saw Michelle was true to her word. She was on her back, legs pulled up and her knees apart, with one set of fingers splaying her pussy lips while the other hand was gently fingering and teasing her clit.

"Hello Michelle, you have caused your mother a little bit of worry."

"Julie," Michelle purred, "you have come for me."

Julie just stared at Michelle in silence for a moment and then simply said, "Why?"

"Because I wanted you to be my first lesbian lover," Michelle said weakly.

"Well that ship has sailed," Julie said with a wry smile, "But I repeat my question...why?"

"So that you would love me like you love my mother," Michelle said almost desperately.

"Sex isn't love, and love isn't sex. Michelle I have loved you from the first day I held you in my arms at the church when you were christened. I will always love you and protect you, but not in the same way as I love your mother. You need to understand and accept that. Stop being a fucking idiot and go and beg your mother for forgiveness."

Julie didn't wait for a reply but instead walked from the room closing the door behind her.

Anna was standing by the lift and looked at Julie expectantly.

"You have done your job Anna, just let her down gently," Julie said softly.

"I was thinking of sticking around for a while if that's OK with you," Anna replied.

"Hurt her and you will answer to me," Julie said in the same tone but there was no mistaking the underlying menace in her tone.

Anna said nothing but quietly opened the door and went in search of her lover.

*****

A couple of hours later Julie sat in Sarah's kitchen sipping her coffee as she reassured Sarah for the hundredth time.

"She will be home soon, don't worry, everything has been dealt with."

At that point, the doorbell rang and Julie heard Sarah shriek at the top of her voice, "MITCHIE."

There was movement and sobbing followed by Michelle saying, "I'm sorry Mum, I have been stupid..." There were more muffled sobs before Mitchie continued with, "... I would like you to meet my girlfriend Anna."

"Julie will be so pleased to see you," Sarah declared, wiping the tears of joy from her eyes, "she is in the kitchen." But when Sarah went through the room was empty with just Julie's coffee cup that was still steaming.

Propped against the cup was a note and written in Julie's flowing script was the message, "have a couple of things I need to deal with, see you soon, J xxx."

*****

It was nearly six months later, and Sarah hadn't seen Julie since that day when she had reconciled with her daughter and met her new girlfriend. As she pushed the trolley around the shop, she picked up items and put them down again. Cooking for one was no fun. Mitchie had moved in with Anna, and although Sarah got a regular text from her daughter, they were too wrapped up in each other to spend much time with her. Just as she was starting to feel sorry for herself her trolley came to an abrupt halt as it was crashed into.

"Hey short stuff, your driving is rubbish, watch where you are going."

Sarah stared into Julie's smiling face and sighed. Her heart leapt with joy at first and she wanted to be happy but she couldn't get past the feeling that Julie would be here today, then gone tomorrow.

"You are back then? How long for this time? A brief fuck then vanish?" Sarah couldn't keep the bitterness and hurt out of her voice.

"Well things have changed a bit since I vanished last time. I am now unemployed, officially a lady of leisure." Sarah stared at Julie, not sure what to say so remained quiet. "I have been a little busy, bought a desert island called Pedro Mundo and have a few ideas for it but do have one major problem."

Sarah wanted to laugh, "only you could vanish for half a year and turn up announcing you have bought a desert island... but I am a sucker so what is this major problem?"

"Well," said Julie adopting a look that Sarah knew spelt mischief, "the main reason I told my employers for me leaving was that I want to settle down... but about that fuck, back to yours?"

Sarah couldn't help but laugh, this was the Julie she loved, totally incorrigible but sexy as hell. She knew she would no doubt get her heart broken again, but in many ways was worth it for the brief periods of pleasure she got from being in her arms.

Julie coughed as she half muttered to herself, "I should have done this many years ago back in Covent Garden." Sarah looked at Julie, at first confused but that turned into total shock and disbelief as Julie dropped to one knee, ignoring the shoppers milling past and gawking. "Sarah short stuff Lynch, will you make me the happiest woman in the world and do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

Sarah looked at Julie, and with tears in her eyes replied...

*****

The end (yes I know but you can fill your own ending in)