If Things Had Been Different Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna had stepped back a fraction and allowed Mitchie to fuck herself on her hand, totally oblivious to her surroundings. Anna had slipped her hand under Mitchie's dress and was teasing her pussy through her panties. A pair of stranger's hands came from behind Mitchie and started to roll her erect nipples between her fingers and thumbs. At the same time, Anna felt a strong pair of arms slide around her waist and a hand push down her waistband to touch her soaking pussy.

"Who's the new girl," said a voice in Anna's ear. Anna knew straight away it was Coral, who whilst not a bull dyke was very much a Domme who loved new young pussy.

"Protected," Anna said softly, leaning back and kissing Coral while still stimulating Mitchie who was moments away from cumming.

"Oh really?" said Coral pushing her hand further down, ignoring the waistband cutting into her wrist and sliding a finger into Anna's wetness.

"Protected by her," Anna said, and heard Coral curse softly as she removed her hand. Then she held it to her nose and inhaled deeply, "so sweet Anna, I must have you again...soon." Coral held the juice-covered finger to Mitchie's lips who was so far gone she sucked on the finger like a baby suckling on her mother's teat. Anna felt Mitchie flood through her panties as she came hard on her hand, but as Mitchie had stopped moving Anna increased her intensity keeping Mitchie at the peak of her orgasm.

Leading her to a dark corner Anna calmly reached under Mitchie's' dress and pulled her sodden panties down allowing her to step out of them. Before Mitchie could object, Anna drove two fingers deep into her pussy. Mitchie's loud moan was drowned out by the music, and Anna pressed her body close to Mitchie as she worked her stiff fingers, not giving Mitchie any respite as she started to build her to another orgasm.

Mitchie's head was spinning as suddenly Anna dropped to her knees, her probing fingers replaced by a tongue that was dancing over her over-sensitive clit. Some women nearby ignored them while others openly watched and smiled. Mitchie found being watched was a huge turn on, and lifting her dress higher she made sure that all could see Anna buried between her thighs. As Anna teased her clit to the point that Mitchie thought she would burst, she felt Anna reinsert two fingers that she twisted and probed inside. Like a damn bursting inside, Mitchie screamed as she flooded into Anna's eager mouth. Mitchie was trembling on an orgasmic high as Anna smoothed her dress down and supported her to a nearby booth. Two drinks appeared as women thanked them for the show and offered to take part if either or both were interested.

"How are you feeling?" Anna said, her arm around Mitchie's shoulders.

"Fantastic," said Mitchie dreamily as she kissed Anna, "and I want to return the favour."

"When we get home," Anna replied with a smile.

"No time like the present," Mitchie said with a laugh as she jumped to her feet and tugged at Anna's hand eager to learn more.

It was a short car ride from the club to Anna's loft but Mitchie couldn't keep her hands to herself as she fondled Anna's body before grabbing Anna's hand and placing it under her dress against her naked pussy.

"Finger my cunt," Mitchie hissed, locking eyes with the female driver in the rearview mirror. Pulling her dress up higher, Mitchie made sure the driver got a good view of her naked sex and groaned loudly as Anna pushed two fingers inside her. With her thumb pressed against Mitchie's clit and her already heightened sexual arousal, it didn't take long for Mitchie to orgasm yet again.

"No charge," laughed the driver as they pulled up outside Anna's apartment, "and if you want a third I am quite happy to knock off early."

Anna looked at Mitchie who was almost vibrating with sexual tension and laughed softly, "next time perhaps, but tonight will be her first night of tasting pussy and I want it to be mine only."

The driver laughed loudly, "shame but fully understand. You two have fun and hope to see you again."

Once inside the apartment Mitchie started tearing at Anna's clothes off wanting her naked as quickly as possible. Anna held up her arms to allow Mitchie to remove her tee shirt, but once it was over Anna's head it revealed her small breasts. Mitchie ignored her undressing of Anna and started to chew and lick her rock-hard nipples while attacking the fastening of her jeans and pulling them down. In a tangle of arms and legs, Anna found herself pushed onto the bed, and as she pulled the shirt off Mitchie tore off her jeans and threw them across the room. Pausing for a brief moment, Mitchie pulled her dress off and stood over Anna, feasting her eyes on her body. Anna smiled up at Mitchie and opened her legs before splaying her pussy lips open to reveal her inner pinkness. "Feast on me," she said huskily.

Mitchie had always dreamt that the first pussy she would ever taste would be Julie's, but that thought was far from her mind as she looked at Anna. The aroma of Anna's arousal was strong in her nostrils, which she savoured for a moment before taking a long lick along her folds. The taste on her tongue was like the sweetest nectar she had ever tasted, and she licked her lips before taking another long lick at Anna. Mitchie had only ever licked pussy in her mind before, an act she had rehearsed a thousand times, but now she could put those thoughts into practise.

Anna was amazed. She was expecting the tentative licking of a virgin, the hesitancy of the uninitiated, but instead what she was experiencing was better than some of the lesbian lovers she had known. Anna could feel her clit being tugged and teased before being tongue lashed in a series of strong licks. She felt Mitchie's fingers enter her with ease and wiggle around as she searched for her spot. As Mitchie's digits pressed, Anna let out a long groan of pleasure to encourage her to continue.

The noise from Anna was music to Mitchie's ears, and she knew she had her fingers in the right place. Caressing the spot she rolled and flicked her tongue over Anna's clit until she was rewarded with Anna arching up off the bed in a screaming climax. The volume of juice coming from Anna increased, filling Mitchie's mouth, which she swallowed with enthusiasm. As Anna started to come down, Mitchie removed her fingers and clamped her mouth over Anna's pulsating sex and sucked, while at the same time she pushed her juice-soaked finger fully into Anna's ass drawing a moan of pleasure.

Anna twisted herself free and manoeuvred her supple body until she scissored her legs between Mitchie's, pressing their pussies together. As she started to grind into Mitchie she used her hands to grip Mitchie's body and pull it tighter against her.

The feelings were so intense Mitchie found herself clawing at Anna's body as she panted and ground her sex against Anna's. The friction drove both of them to the same peak of climax, and with yells and screams of pleasure, they simultaneously orgasmed, their juices mixing together in a cocktail of love.

Sated for now, the pair didn't move. Holding hands, they fell into a semi-comatose sleep of post-orgasm euphoria. As she drifted off Mitchie murmured, "I think I love you Anna."

*****

Michelle had been gone for two weeks without a word, when Sarah received an email allegedly from Michelle. There was no message content but simply an attachment that had been sent to her with the email that said, 'watch in private and tell no one but you know who.' The scene that unfolded left Sarah speechless as Mitchie's tear-stained face appeared on the screen.

"Mum, please, you have to help," Mitchie sobbed, as she struggled to move her hands from behind her back, "They have said that unless she comes to take my place they will kill me, please Mum, you have to contact her."

Sarah felt her world crumbling as she watched her daughter stare off-screen with terror in her eyes at some unseen person before the screen went blank.

After a brief pause, Sarah tore the card from the board, and with trembling fingers dialled the number listening to the ring.

"Dee Oh Gee how may I direct your call?"

"I need to speak with Julie," Sarah gasped into the phone, "it's an emergency."

"Certainly Madam," said the calm British voice, "What is this Julie's last name?"

Sarah went cold, she had no idea what Julie's real last name was. Sure she had seen the variety of passports, and any one of those could have been real, but as to which one to say her mind was blank.

"Hello madam?" the voice pierced Sarah's panicked brain.

"I don't know her last name, just put me through to the one who works for you."

The voice at the other end of the phone changed and became cold, "It doesn't work like that Madam, You need the full name. May I suggest you call back when you have that?"

Sarah found herself staring at the phone which was emitting the tone showing the call had been terminated. Squeezing the phone hard like it would give her inspiration, Sarah racked her brains for anything that Julie may have said over the years that many have given a clue to her last name. As her eyes scanned the kitchen in a blind panic they came to rest on a tin shaped like a dog that barked when you lifted its head to get its contents. Julie had bought it for her many years ago and Sarah remembered opening it and could hear Julie's words in her brain.

"We call them biscuits, you call them cookies. So when you put it into your words you will always know the real me."

The flash of realisation hit Sarah like a bolt of lightning and tearing the phone off its cradle frantically dialled the number secure in the knowledge she knew Julie's last name.

This time there was no ringing sound just the steady burr of no such number. Muttering to herself that she must have misdialled, Sarah tried again more slowly but met the same no such number response. Ringing the operator Sarah checked and was politely informed that the number she was trying to dial was unallocated, and as far as they could see had never been used.

Sarah collapsed sobbing as for once in her life she honestly didn't know what to do next.

*****

For the rest of the week Sarah operated in a daze, and on Friday she left for work as normal. As she walked carefully down the steps from their midtown house her nostrils were assailed by the smell coming from an old woman who was searching through the bin next to her car as she had been for the last few mornings, though this was the first time Sarah had been actually close enough to smell her.

"Any loose change?" the old hag croaked holding out a dirty grime-encrusted hand, "haven't eaten in days so please help."

Sarah knew she should just walk past and ignore as most people would, but something Julie had once said about looking after the 'little people' stuck in her head. Fumbling in her bag for her purse the old woman croaked, "if you don't have any change a bit of pussy licking after a nice hot shower wouldn't go amiss... short stuff."

The words of rebuke froze on Sarah's lips as she heard her nickname that only one person in the world ever called her that.

"Julie?... Oh my god is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me. Been watching your place for a few days hoping to catch a few minutes with that fool daughter of yours who has been poking about the internet looking for information about me setting off alarm bells all over the place. Then Monday I get a call from the office saying you were all frantic and needed to speak to me, so here I am."

Sarah was speechless as she let Julie into the house who just smiled as she said, "I would say give us a kiss but I really do need to shower. Be a love a call this number and just say 'the banshee has arrived and needs her package'." Laughing softly, she walked upstairs to the main bathroom leaving Sarah holding a grubby scrap of paper with a number scrawled on it.

Calling the number, Sarah was greeted with 'Wong's Chinese Laundry', and after giving them the message the phone went dead. Ten minutes later, with Julie still upstairs in the shower, there was a ring on the bell and a young Chinese boy presented her with a brown paper parcel tied up with string. Sarah took it and placed it on the kitchen worktop and stared at it like it was a bomb that was about to explode, wondering what the hell it contained.

"Ah good, my laundry has arrived and you will need to get rid of these, I won't be needing them anymore."

Sarah turned to see Julie standing in the doorway fully naked and totally at ease with the fact she was nude. In her hand she had a black bin bag that she assumed contained the stinking rags that Julie had previously been dressed in. Sarah let her gaze run over Julie's naked body and could feel her nipples harden and her pussy get damp as she took in the vision of Julie's large firm breasts that still had no sag to them. Letting her gaze run down from the large brown nipples that were standing erect, Sarah could see her taut belly led down to what looked like a freshly shaved pussy.

Julie followed Sarah's gaze and laughed, "nicked a disposable razor, hope you don't mind but was starting to get a bit bushy down there."

"Well best I check you haven't missed any then," said Sarah in a throaty voice as she started to divest herself of her work clothes. She would phone later to tell work she was sick and also knew that she should be talking about her missing daughter, but right now only one thing was on her mind, and that was standing in front of her. Any thoughts of focussing elsewhere as Julie opened her legs and ran a finger through her own pussy lips before bringing it to her mouth.

"Missed me?" Said Sarah, as she watched Julie lick her finger.

"By the taste, I think so, but you would be the better judge...unless you have forgotten how."

Sarah sank to her knees and parted Julie's thighs, running her hands over Julie's muscled flanks. Running her tongue up through Julie's folds she tasted her sweet nectar with the tip of her tongue, savouring it like a fine wine. It was a taste that always evoked both joy and sadness in equal measure. Joy because this was the familiar taste of the only woman she had ever loved, and sadness because she knew it would be for a brief period of time only. To drive the melancholy from her mind, Sarah flattened her tongue and began to lick upwards over Julie's clit.

Julie entwined her fingers in Sarah's hair, urging her silently to drive all thoughts from her brain for a short while. As Sarah licked, Julie felt her fingers probe, and she gasped with pleasure as Sarah drove a finger into her ass. Julie had had many partners over the years, mainly casual, but even with the semi-regular ones she never relaxed in the same way she did with Sarah. It was almost like she could read Julie's mind as to what she desired next. To prove that point, Julie felt a second finger in her ass and at the same time, two fingers from Sarah's other hand enter her pussy. She groaned as she was double penetrated as Sarah flicked and teased her clit that was on fire.

"Does that feel good having your cunt and ass used at the same time?" Sarah growled as she worked her fingers almost brutally. She knew this was what Julie craved. Julie's answer was a scream of animal pleasure as she orgasmed onto Sarah's fingers.

"That was wonderful as always short stuff, now it's my turn," Julie gasped once she had recovered her breath.

Julie lifted Sarah until she was sitting on the marble counter, and took a tea towel and wrapped it around Sarah's eyes, cutting out the light. "As this is your kitchen you must know everything in it," Julie laughed, and guided Sarah onto her back, the marble cool against her skin. "Time for me to be a master chef."

Sarah could hear Julie opening the fridge and then gasped as she felt something cold pass over her nipples. As she arched her back the sensation was repeated on her clit, causing her to shout out in shock. The coldness was gone as quickly as it came and was replaced with a finger that ran over her nipples and then her clit. Then the heat started, a gentle tickle at first that increased in intensity as whatever spice Julie had placed on her body started to be absorbed.

"Nothing like spicing up your love life is there?" Julie said softly as she fastened her lips over Sarah's left nipple, sucking hard. She then shifted to the right nipple sucking that clean as well. All the time the heat was building in Sarah's clit and spreading to her pussy as her labia began to tingle with even more intensity.

"Please Julie," Sarah almost sobbed.

"Please what?" Julie asked, her voice laced with humour as she watched Sarah squirm.

"My cunt," Sarah gasped, "it's on fire."

Sarah almost sobbed with relief as she felt something cold and runny smeared over her genitalia bringing instant relief. She felt Julie's tongue delving in and around her clit, teasing and licking.

"I do love yogurt," Julie laughed as tugged at Sarah's clit with her teeth.

The sensations running through Sarah's body shifted from temperature to pressure as Julie teased her body with feather touches through to her sharp teeth nibbling at her flesh. Sarah was a mass of tingling nerve endings as Julie started to lick. Like every muscle in her body, it was almost like her tongue was also highly developed as the intensity of her licking drove Sarah higher and higher.

She gasped as she felt something large being pushed inside, and the vision of the cucumber she had bought the day before popped into her head. As the vegetable drove in and out, Sarah arched up to meet Julie's thrusts, her nails scratching on the worktop. Julie must have sensed she was about to cum, as suddenly the cucumber was withdrawn from pussy leaving her feeling empty. Strong arms lifted her legs higher, and she felt the juice-covered vegetable pressed against her anal opening. Relaxing, Sarah allowed Julie to penetrate her, making her ass burn with pain. Julie's tongue returned to flicking and lapping at Sarah's clit sending her into orgasmic orbit.

Sarah looked around for something to cover her nakedness as she felt her heart rate slowly returning to normal, Julie on the other hand seemed unfazed about being naked as she padded to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. Draining half, she ran the bottle between her breasts and looked at Sarah as she said, "So Short stuff, what the hell got you so worked up that you had to open Pandora's box?"

Everything came tumbling out in a rush as Sarah explained how Mitchie was fixated on Julie and was desperate to get in her bed. She told about the arguments, and how Mitchie had suddenly gone missing, and then she mentioned the ransom tape being the reason that had finally triggered the call. Julie's eyes turned from their normal bright blue to a dark slate grey, the rest of her face remained impassive like a statue chiselled from stone.

Julie transferred the file from the laptop to a phone that was in the package with her clothes and opened an encrypted chat program.

JC: Where is she?

AC: In the shower, why?

JC: Watch this.

Julie then transferred the video file and waited for a response.

AC: Shit

JC: Too fucking right. I will be there in 30 minutes.

Julie composed herself and turned to Sarah, "Don't worry Short Stuff I have a few leads I need to follow up. Michelle will be safe."

"Are you sure?" Sarah sobbed.

"I promise," Julie said as she left the house.

*****

30 minutes later Julie stepped out of the taxi outside of Anna's flat and passed her on the steps.

"She is in bed and primed," Anna laughed, "and she has taken to pussy like a duck to water."

Julie smiled as she took the key from Anna and then travelled up in the old lift. Opening the door she heard Michelle shout from the bedroom, "Back already love, couldn't resist my pussy I guess. Well, I have kept it wet for you."