All Comments on 'If We Lose, You Choose'

by SirRender

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Nicely done, I thought her husband would put up more of a fight about them taking her though.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 1 year ago

great read love to hear how they moved on after all that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Coming up with such stories, the author of course associates and presents himself as a biker, a bully and a cool arrogant guy... Ha ha ha. I laugh until I cry... It is you who are the weakling cuckold. Don't you believe me? Check your wife carefully...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overused premise. This situation of the perfect storm, that is, no way to communicate, the setting of the bar, how Violet was dressed, the bar owners response. They would all have to be truly despicable people to be that callous to someone in need. This whole thing is unbelievable. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

... Oh! And how could I forget? The ridiculous idea of betting ANYTHING over a pool game with the idea that, should YOU LOSE, you would allow the winners to CHOOSE THEIR OWN FORM OF PAYMENT FROM YOU! And what about the mauling and man handling of the wife during the game? Come on! This was all just too much! Still a 1☆ and it doesn't deserve that.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderover 1 year ago

Wrong category. Should be in non consensual. But a bit of a hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long story short he divorced his wife for making that stupid ass bet and putting herself in that position in the first place. Violet herself spent the rest of her life in regret for being a dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a short but hot story. As noted, a bit overused theme. We should know what happened to her while her husband was off getting the tire fixed. Did his wife get used a couple more times by the bartender or others that came in. We should have more descriptions of what happened in the car and afterwards. Did she get pregnant? Did she make the wedding? Did the pair decide to go to other bars to have her get shagged again since she loved it so much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

been done before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good friend of mine wascin a situation that he couldn't defend himself or his wife with some bikers. It was a big gang but they did try running over innocent people time and time again. My oldest brother could get really defensive if put on a spot. I have to brag a little but I had never seen him get his butt kicked. My friend in the situation some how text me with a brief telling where he was and what was going on. I called my brother and explained. He said that he would get some buddies and meet me at the joint. I had another plan. I called a guy that I went to school with that had a reputation for selling drugs and explained that I would pay him extra if he would plant them in the bikers saddle bags.he said I'm on the way buddies. I had never done drugs. We done a number on some of the bikes. Drugs in place time for action. We entered the joint and the fight was on. Yes some of us took some bad hits but I thought it was worth it. None of us had anything broken but some of the bikers had to have some broken bones. We were out of there and went different directions. The law showed up and made several arrest. My buddies wife would not go to the clinic because she was afraid of the bikers. 3 of us went out of town with her and my buddy to get her checked out. They had given her a morning after pill and said she would have to get checked later for infections. She did that later and did have to get treatment. It took a while for things to get better for them they were sick. All of us done what we could to help them. Some of the bikers are serving time. We have stuck together and are beias careful as we can. All of us have ccw.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck helps his wife become a skank.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Needs finishing.

What happened afterwards with the couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirRender@SirRender
Occasional writer of adult fiction, eternal admirer or female beauty. I do not hang out in the forums so email me if you really like my stories.