If We Lose, You Choose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet's slender right hand was still trying in vain to pull down her hem and her left hand was slapping ineffectually at the big meaty hands which groped her chest, but she continued to keep everything low key as if not wanting to bother her husband with it.

The tip of Oscar's cue stick tapped the cue ball, which moved slowly forward about four inches and stopped. He hung his head and groaned loudly at the fact that he had allowed himself to get distracted. Now red bandanna man had the easiest shot in the game to end and collect on Violet's offer that they could choose the couple's payment.

The three bikers hooted and hollered when red bandanna man announced he was making the final shot and quickly sank it. The other bikers in the bar likewise cheered and they all came forward to get a piece of Violet.

Violet's mouth fell open and she stared in disbelief that her husband, who she knew had been a pool hustler during college just a few years earlier, lost the most important game of their lives. She said, "Oh hell. Okay, um, I didn't really think that..." but was cut short by a sudden full mouth lip lock from one of the elder fat, scruffy bikers.

Oscar stood numb, facing the wall, not wanting to see what was happening. But he had to know that she was going to be alright and to intervene, somehow, if things got too out of hand. He tried to assure himself they would just have some harmless fun groping and kissing her and then allow the couple to be on their way. Although even that outcome had unpleasant ramifications, as going on their way meant continuing up the dusty road until they found another house or business where they could use the phone for free.

In the time he had been looking away, the three bikers surrounding Violet had twisted her all up in her bridesmaid gown. They had hauled up the hem to remove the garment over her head, but the upper portion was caught on her arms so the gown was now inverted starting from her underarms up the length of her arms stretched out above her head. She was bent slightly forward; her braless, full and round C cup breasts exposed to three hands pawing and squeezing. Two hands held her knees spread apart about a foot and a half while one hand was pushed forward between her thighs from behind and reaching upward to stroke her pussy through her sheer tan pantyhose.

But that didn't last long. As more men gathered round, they grabbed the waistband of her pantyhose and tore them down her legs. Then she was hoisted into the air. She lost both shoes as her feet swept outward seeking the floor and she squirmed to free herself. The tattered hosiery was whipped off and tossed away and her formal gown was likewise discarded in a pile on the filthy floor. As all the men closed around her, several of them trampled her gown without giving it a thought.

Tiny, slender and small-boned, five foot two inch tall Violet was now completely nude in the midst of six big, drunken biker men. The cook and the waitress seemed to have vanished somewhere, leaving only Oscar on one side of the writhing flesh pile and the lone biker chick on the other side to watch the proceedings.

With hands and mouths all over her naked body, Violet said simply, "Okay then. I guess we're doing this."

Before long, Violet was lifted and lain across the pool table with her butt at one of the long edges. Her legs were pulled wide and the first man poked his rigid cock into her pussy. He wasted no time with pleasantries or teasing and fucked her steadily for perhaps three minutes until he began grunting and breathing hard. After quickening his pace and pummeling her like a jackhammer for another minute, he tensed and erupted hot semen into her unprotected pussy. After ensuring he had squirted every last drop he had, the man staggered away and was immediately replaced by another. This man bent over her to kiss and suck each of her nipples, then pulled her ankles up and over his shoulders with her legs closed against his neck while he fucked. His beer gut rested against the backs of her thighs until he after several minutes he dropped his load of baby making cream inside her.

After those first two, several of the men lifted and re-positioned her closer to a corner of the table so that one could enter her pussy while another could do her mouth. While being thrust forward and backward on the table, Violet's big tits bounced and rolled. Every man made sure to come get a good feel of both of them in his hands and to lean down and take one or both nipples between his lips. Even the biker chick came for a suck-a-thon with Violet's tits before giving the naked young wife a long and deep open mouth kiss. This raised the enthusiastic shouting in the building to a new height and soon that woman had removed her top and was allowing guys to run their hands over her smaller but perky tits as well while waiting for their turn with Violet.

The fourth man to enter Violet's pussy rolled her onto her side to do it, and he spanked her ass repeatedly and with great commotion, causing her to yelp and cry out over and over as one of her cheeks became rosy red.

The next guy brought Violet's feet down to the carpet, on her tippy toes, and entered her pussy from behind. She overflowed with the semen of four men as this guy's massive cock impaled her, and the cum ran down his long shaft and dripped onto the carpet between her feet. He reached around and manhandled both of her breasts and kissed her neck while thrusting into her. Her breathing was quite short as she repeatedly moaned and grunted with each deep, hard thrust into her already well-used pussy. She cried out, quite against her will, that she was getting so close to cumming.

Then Violet climaxed with a cry and a shudder while biker number five was fucking her. He kept going for minute after long minute. Other guys came up, including some who had already had their turn, to kiss her and to fondle or suck on her wonderful, firm tits, and while number five kept up his thrusting. His pacing eventually became erratic and she felt he must be getting tired, but she was approaching another orgasm from the constant multiple stimulation.

After another couple of minutes, the biker chick returned to the table. She was naked except for her riveted black leather jacket. She crawled onto the table, laid back and spread her legs to Violet. The guy still erratically fucking Violet dutifully bent her forward again. The biker chick put both her hands on the back of Violet's head and pulled the young wife's face into her crotch.

Violet came again. The muscle spasms in her pussy finally coaxed her partner to release his load deep inside of her. Before Violet could pull herself away from the steamy pussy of the only other woman in the bar, the sixth and final male biker pushed himself inside her and drove her mouth into biker chick's slit. The woman gave her forceful instruction on the use of her tongue and even told her to use a couple of fingers to get inside, but the man behind Violet took both of her wrists and held her arms straight back, using them for leverage to pull her body backward onto his long shaft while he pushed forward into her.

Watching from the sidelines, Oscar was horrified and devastated. His wife of six years had never been with another man since they had met in college; they were dressed up and going to his sister's, her best friend's, wedding; now his wife's bridesmaid gown was trampled, stained and probably torn, her pussy was flowing with the sperm of up to six other men who fucked her in the span of half an hour, and Oscar was sporting a painful boner at watching helplessly while she was dominated, repeatedly inseminated and had her own multiple orgasms. He came in his pants watching her being defiled and felt deep shame. He looked away again, trying to pretend all was normal and that he could not hear his wife's string of pleas to be allowed to cum again.

After biker number six had his way with her, Violet's troubles began anew. This had been going on so long that a few of the earliest guys to cum inside her pussy were hard again. The first man again laid her over the pool table, but longways this time, and he mounted her in the missionary position. She mindlessly--for her mind was in a deep fog at this point--wrapped her legs around his back, crossing her ankles, and let him plow into her a second time. She came for the third time that day.

When the first guy was ready to cum, he pushed her legs apart to free herself and moved up with his knees to either side of her neck and aimed his cock head at her pretty face which was now streaked with makeup mixed with sweat and saliva. He had far less volume in his sack but he made sure all of it went onto her face.

The next guy to be recharged crouched over her face and fed his cock to her. She licked at it but was too worn out to make any effort to suck or to stroke him, so he bucked his hips to slide his thick, medium-length cock into and out of her mouth, eventually spurting a few drops onto her tongue which she pushed out from the corners of her mouth as bubbles of saliva and semen which ran slowly down her cheeks.

The party began to break up after that, with most of the guys having either fully emptied their balls twice or just being worn out from a long, rough fuck session. Violet lay for a time on her back, splayed out on the pool table with semen still running out of her slit, until she turned on her side and curled up in a ball. Her husband wanted to go to and comfort her but thought, "What the hell do you say after that?! How do you make this right?"

Before the last biker, the youngish one with the brown mustache and no beard, left the bar, Oscar did whistle to get his attention and asked what they hell they were supposed to do about their flat tire. The guy agreed that putting on their spare was the least he could do, but he only had space enough on his bike for one of them. Oscar said now the place was empty that Violet could stay there while the men fixed the car, so they left. After replacing the tire, the biker rode off like a cowboy into the sunset and Oscar returned to the bar to pick up his wife and her crumpled, trampled bridesmaid gown. On the long drive home, their car was filled with the mingled smells of beer, smoke, sweat and sex.

12