If You Go Down to the Woods Today

Story Info
A 50th Birthday Woodland escapade.
1.2k words
4.08
9.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers

Yes, you're 50 today.

You had a good weekend, but today's a Monday, kids and husband are off at school and work...not much happening in your world today.

Ummm wrong...

His train arrives at the local station at 9.45am and you've agreed to meet in the Tesco carpark as before.

It's September as and usual the weather is balmy warm. He's asked you to wear a simple short white cotton dress and as always, no underwear. It means your ample breast is outlined through the material and your nipples clearly strain at the cotton material.

Down below your freshly waxed pussy sits just under the ruffled hem line of the dress, trapped by the seatbelt, and your bum is bare against the leather of the car seat.

Whilst you've been waiting for him, your fingers have been straying, stroking the wetness that exists between you.

His directions are clear, drive to a local country car park. As you arrive, the carpark is empty, likely a few dog walkers but nothing stirs.

The well trodden paths are dusty and dry, the fields of grass well grown, blowing in the light breeze. Walking alongside, you, feel the palm of his hand resting on your butt cheeks. The sense of fresh air excites you as does the nervousness should someone be following. A glance over your shoulder, a clear path puts you more at ease.

Where the path leads left, he takes your hand, and you head off the path tracing the woodland edged open field. Gradually the trodden path disappears out of site, a woodland copse to the left and the right, open grassland in front with small clumps of trees dotted across the landscape.

There's no one within site. He moves to face you, both hands on your cute and firm cheeks. He takes the hem of your dress and starts to raise it up. You feel the front follow and it's not long before its past your midriff and catching on your breasts.

You know what he wants, and you raise your arms as he continues to remove the cotton dress. As you feel it disappear, you naturally move your arms to cover your breasts and pubic mound, looking around nervously.

He reassures you, there is no one visibly close, and his sensual strokes allow you to drop what guard you had. It's now you and sneakers and nothing more.

He takes your hand, and you start to walk again. The balmy breeze feels good against your naked body whilst the tingling sense of being on display to everyone, yet no one other than him sets you on edge.

Off to the right he leads you into a smaller shaded glade, further away from where anyone would be. Standing in front of you he takes one nipple into his lips, his tongue caressing the tip. One of his hands moves to tease the other, rolling it between thumb and forefinger. You let out a little sigh, which turns to a groan as his other hand slides between your legs.

Five minutes of walking naked has done nothing to stem the wetness you feel. Here you are in a little glade, naked, concerned yet excited, warm yet fresh, wet down below yet dry in the mouth.

He eases with the foreplay and tells you to kneel and unbuckle him. As you unbutton his trousers, you see his hardness straining against his underwear. You put your hands behind your back and using your teeth tease down the restraining material. Out bobs his hard cock standing to attention. Being small and on your knees, you must straighten yourself up as much as possible, your tongue caressing his tip.

You work your lips around his head taking it further into the warmth of your mouth. The dryness seems to have gone, you forget you're out in the open, a naked sole kneeling with a cock in your mouth. How disgusted would someone be or how turned on would they be if they passed you now. Is someone watching, stroking their cock, is some dog walker quietly gazing on at you whilst fingering their own pussy. The thoughts cross your mind, but he's reassuring that your OK.

You bob your head back and forth feeling him grow within. He takes your head in the palm of his hands, tilts it so you look up to him. The sucking stops and the face fucking begins. Ravaged with action, thrusting deep within your throat, you hold back the gagging action as best you can. As your mouth tires you shift your arms to grab his backside and pull him into your face to stop the movement. You hold him deep within your mouth, unable to draw breath, you look up at him. Your eyes are straining as the oxygen expires....

You finally push him away and gasp for air, a little smile on your face as you silently show him what a slut you are.

You stand to your feet, your inhibitions lost, you take a hold of his cock, and lead him to the edge of the glade by a fallen tree. Standing facing the tree, you spread your legs wide and lean over the fortunately smooth trunk, your pussy glistening wide and wet in the dappled sunlight.

Placing the palms of his hands on your cheeks he parts them further, parting your beautifully formed small pussy lips. You feel the head of his cock nestle at the entrance and as he slides it in, you push back with a hint of desperation...

The two of you connect in an electrifying manner, his hands clasp your waist pulling you deep with each thrust he makes. You feel his ball sack bouncing of your clit with each specific motion. This is not just sex, this is clear, concise movements designed to maximise both people's pleasure, the head clearly well placed each time to maximise pressure in all the right places.

You rarely climax from penetrative sex, but you feel the warm air blowing over you, reminding you that your bare-naked body is out in the open, those breasts are swinging freely, and your insides are being tested to the limit. The thought of this, the wild nature of this act, the thought that people could be watching pleasuring themselves builds the intensity in your crotch.

You vigorously used you hand, with fast circular motion against your clit, his pounding so intense...you bite your lip, you don't want to attract attention, but the more you hold it in the more intense the orgasm builds.

You can't hold it and you let out a loud gasp and with it your pussy floods rapidly expelled by the cock to pounding you. He stops, spins you around, pushes back to your knees and just in time, as he massages out huge loads of hot cum across your breasts.

Your pussy still quivers with the wetness running down your inner thighs.

He helps you to your feet and tells you to put your dress back on. No clean-up, you can feel the now damp cotton clinging to your breasts. As you walk back into the summer sun, you know your legs are glissining from your orgasm.

He takes your hand and guides you, back to the car. Within minutes you say your goodbye as he heads back on the train and you head back home to ponder the slut you, have become. An outdoor all naked fuck, fluids everywhere, people watching, who knows.... your pussy twitches with the thought.

You'll always remember what you did and where you were on your 50th.

fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers