All Comments on 'If You Have To... Ch. 02'

by getting_out_of_hand

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Steve1613Steve1613almost 3 years ago

Good story line and flow. But you really need an editor or at least to re-read what you've written. Keep up the good work.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsalmost 3 years ago

Good story but you need to keep both hands on the keyboard not in your lap. You jump several times from 1st person to 2nd person. ie: "Eve tried to stand, putting my foot down". It should read as either, " Eve tried to stand ,putting HER foot down..." OR " Itried to stand,putting my foot down ". Just a bit of constructive criticism.

mustang123mustang123almost 3 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY. IHAVE MY DICK OUT STROKING FROM START TO FINISH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep this going. I like where it's going.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueonealmost 3 years ago

Liking where this is going and looking forward to the next chapter

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars - I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Next Part Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok... LOTS of errors in the first page... a tip for you get someone to proof read your work before posting it. the constant back and forth switching between first person and third person without have any proper context or setup put in place to make it work is NOT working. seriously get someone to help you with your works because these are quite good but what's turning people away is the constant confused first to third person bouncing around of the narrative.

Rule of thumb if you start in first person stay in first person. Same rule applies for third person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pantie phone sex would be great from her work.

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

A little too rapey for my liking. No means no. Don't normalize ignoring a no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story but silly mistskes could have been avoided if you had read through before posting. Also atleast is two words. At least

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very obliging and indulging mother. I think its so cute that she tries to hold the line of propriety and decency, even as her inner most being longs for the seed she is so fascinated with. Its heartwarming to think that she was trying to be sanitary, avoiding a mess, instinctively catching her son's ejaculate with her mouth, a master class in good house keeping. Like St. Eve in the Garden, she has her son's sperm in her belly now, and I can't wait to see what happens next in this tale of delicious maternal romance.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unreadable. Changing point of view from first person to third person is bad enough, but changing during the same sentence is beyond belief.

SlickerzSlickerz10 months ago

My Gosh! What a fucking idiot author! In a single sentence using both first & third person narrative. Never realized writing could be that challenging. Stopped reading by 2nd page. What a fucking waste!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovin It!

5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous