If You Have To... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom... I'm about to cum." James announced

Eve's wicked thoughts spun in her mind, she wanted to bite the forbidden apple after this hiatus. Unable to help herself she widened her hips, lined up her sons cock and pushed his tip inside of her. It did not take much convincing from James as he drove into his mother in a single thrust, focused on nesting his cock as deep as he could.

Eve reached up and grabbed his hips, pulled him into to her, as she started grinding her hips into him. She felt her son completely inside her, just when he started to release his semen. Eve felt that first shot completely, as she let out a gasp of pleasure, her orgasm hit her like a brick and losing all her composure, "Oh my god!" she screamed out.

Eve was elated, she was seeing stars pinned down, letting him fill her. She could feel his thick cum streaming out him, she couldn't believe the sensation, rope after rope of his cum now poured into her.

She felt primal, like the new alpha male was claiming her, trying to breed her as she lay there and allowed herself to be bred. She continued to wriggle her hips as her pussy was twitching on her sons cock encouraging him to keep cumming, she wanted it all.

James had finally stopped cumming, he exhaled a huge sigh of relief and held himself firmly inside his mother.

It was another 10 seconds or so before Eve's orgasm subsided, also exhaling a huge sigh of relief. Eve counted she had felt nearly 7 or 8 shots full shots from her son, she wondered just how much he had cum inside her, she almost shuddered at how thick it must be.

Panic slowly crept into Eve's head where as lust started to recede thinking about all that cum now inside of her as it flowed towards her receptive womb.

Eve did not know what to do, her body was fighting for her to stay connected like this as she felt her pussy start to twitch again, "Mom... that feels really good" James said

Eve had not even realize she was clenching onto her son, she felt his dick twitch in response, which made her continue, getting them stuck in a cycle. "Honey please get off, I need to get this out..." She said finally.

James was enjoying the feeling of his mothers contractions, the sensitivity heightened everything as he felt his mother pulsing on his cock.

"Please James, it's a bad time, you could... you could get me pregnant.." Eve whispered to her son. As the words left her mouth she felt a large twitch in response from her son's cock, surprising her and sending a shock through her body forcing her to squeeze down on her son.

"Just a minute... Mom... Please... you feel so good" James replied

"Son please... I'm going to be fertile soon... there's so much of your cum inside me.. please..." She whispered again, she couldn't believe what she was saying, her own words were affecting her, as she could feel them affecting her son from his cock. What she was saying wasn't exactly wrong, but it stirred her up.

Eve could feel her son's cock growing again inside her, her mind was racing now as she'd never experienced this before. She felt her son lean forward slightly he was preparing to start again she knew it, as she wanted him again "Son... What are you doing... are you trying to impregnate me..?" She whispered seductively.

"I'm sorry Mom... just once more.." James said loudly. Eve could only smile knowing her son could not see her, she was happy to be getting what she wanted. Her hands were still on his hips, she never took them off as her son started to thrust gently into her.

"Ugggh... " She moaned, "Just be quick honey... don't take it too far out as it will make a mess..." Eve whispered. She could feel James was listening and being considerate of all the cum inside, he wasn't making violent thrusts in and out of his mother, just short and delicate ones.

"Mom.. could you do that thing... with your pussy?" James asked

Eve knew what he wanted, and started to flex her pussy and constrict on her sons cock as if she was milking him, telling him to fill her. At the same time she kept grinding her hips into him, knowing it was working by the groans from her son.

James kept his cock well positioned in his mother, as she was massaging his cock with her pussy. Eve was getting a significant workout, as she found herself thoroughly enjoying it.

"Mom.. can I cum inside again?" James asked his mother.

"uh... Honey... you really.... might get me pregnant..." Eve replied

"Just... once more..." James groaned out.

Eve knew that she had awakened her son's primal instinct, she knew all he could think about was one thing, he was going to breed her. James pushed his mothers legs down further, Eve responded by lifting her butt up as she tried to spread herself wider.

"Uhhh!!!" James groaned loudly..."Get... Uhh!" James moaned loudly as he came again.

Those words hit Eve forcing her to orgasm instantly, she wondered what he was going to say, she almost felt she knew as she felt her son's orgasm again. She felt completely in tune as a woman, all she could think about was getting impregnated right this minute as more of his cum spread into her.

Her own body was uncontrollably shaking as she braced into her son and continued to receive her sons load. She rocked her hips gently as she felt it splashing inside her, knowing it was adding to the already copious amounts of cum from earlier. All she could focus on was letting it flow deeper into her as she lay under him.

Eve could not believe how she felt and what she was doing, what she had said herself, what her son said and now what she was letting happen. Her body was twitching still as she tried to control it. They both exhausted and James felt completely spent.

The room was filled with just the sounds of heavy breathing, as James lay on top of his mother, cock still firmly pressed into her. A sudden realization crept over James, "Mom... I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Should I hop off?"

Eve knew she should say yes, "Just a minute, I need to catch my breath..." she said instead, but she didn't want to leave the warm bed and have to rush to the bathroom just yet. She was in pure bliss, she couldn't even think of panic just now after that orgasm, all her worries had vanished. Her son's seed thoroughly coated her inside, thrust into her deeply, she could feel it all inside clearly.

She knew she had to lay there with it for a little longer, as she managed to tell her son, "You can hop out and go back to your room... I just need to lay here for a bit to think. We can talk tomorrow"

James stayed silent, not knowing what to do in this point as he slowly started to pull out of his mother, and hopped out of the bed. Eve felt her son slide out of her, feeling almost like a vacuum seal had been broken. She quickly closed her legs together, as she felt her son's cum start to drip out of her. Keeping her legs pushed together to stop it as she lay there.

Eve listened as James did as she asked and left leaving the room. She lay there, floating on the feeling as it washed over her, intoxicated by it as she felt more cum start to spill out. She wasn't quite ready to leave the warmth and safety of the bed. She found herself pulling her legs up as she slipped a spare pillow under herself, she felt cum slide back into her depths. She let herself have her fantasy, it was all she could think about.

Eve closed her eyes, her mind was at peace for a moment, the warmth was spread all through her body as she felt herself relax, falling asleep.

To be continued...