If You Want Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Grant if he was really gonna go do that, but he said no, he'd just seen the guy was wearing a two years' sober thingy on his necklace. I didn't get it, but the next song was awesome so I didn't care. Afterwards, we went back to my place and made out some more. I'd had such a fun night out that I asked him out the next night and the night after, until suddenly it was Monday again, and I had to go back to That Place, with Those People. Bleh. Work resumed, and it felt like waiting to see Grant again each night was the only reason I got out of bed.

"Can I ask you something... personal?" asked Grant one day, lowering his voice. Hardly anyone ate lunch at 10:30, but I guess he was worried that word might get out that you could totally see I wasn't wearing panties again under my teensy little dress. (Grant's idea, of course. I loved that he picked such smoking hot outfits for me! How long had it been since I'd worn underwear except to try it on for him?)

"Yeah, go for it." I stirred my powdered goji berry mix into my water. I was doing a cleanse, trying to shed those last couple pounds.

"When do you think we're going to... you know..." He made a little hand gesture.

"To... what?" I smiled at him. I was so happy I was with him. I couldn't wait to go out again.

"To have sex," he said in almost a whisper. "We've been on six dates now, and I feel like things have been great between us."

"Six dates already? I thought we'd only been on seven." I counted quickly on my fingers. "Oh wait, seven is bigger."

"Yeah."

He looked at me like he was expecting something, and I remembered he'd asked a question. "Oh! The sex! Right. Like, I hope that isn't bothering you. It's nothing personal, hon, honest. But just because I dress like a slut doesn't mean Iam a slut. I like you a lot, and I love our dates. Usually, though, I don't actually sleep with a guy until at least a few months in. Making love is, like, real, ya know?"

"Months?" He made a face.

I made one right the hell back. "You don't think I'm worth the wait? Look, Grant, just because you've been a nice guy so far doesn't give you the right to pressure me into sex! When I choose to take things that far, it's because I'm ready to make a real commitment!" I stopped, then giggled. "All right, except for one time, but that guy was, like, insanely hot. And French!"

"I thought you said you were attracted to me now!" he snapped back.

"I am, I am. But there's degrees, right? It's like food. Like, I could see a pork chop and be like 'oh, hey, that looks tasty.' But then I might see a lobster tail and be like, 'ooooh, yeah, I amso gonna fuck the shit outta that lobster tail.' You get me?" (Of course, I wouldn't eat either of those things with my diet, to say nothing of my budget.)

Grant sighed. Poor guy. "Attractiveness is relative, though. Hell, you told me once that you thought Cillian Murphy was really hot, and that guy looks like an accident at a wax museum. Don't you see?"

I blinked. "Uh, what?"

"I'm saying, right now you're only attracted to me now because youwant to be. So why not just want to find me, as you put it, 'insanely hot'? Wouldn't that be more exciting?"

I gave him a look. "You're only saying that because you want to fuck me. I'm not totally stupid, you know."

His tone softened suddenly, and it looked like I might have hurt his feelings or something. "Of course you're not, Mallory. I know that. And no, I don't want you to have sex with me. Well I do, but what I want more than that is for you towant to have sex with me. I want you to be as happy as you deserve to be. To be with a man who drives you as wild as you drive me."

The kindness of this man never ceased to blow my mind. If only he really were a hottie like me! I missed that kind of passion in my life. If karma was a thing, I really did deserve it, too. I put everything I had into looking this good. It was only fair my boyfriend should turn me on the same way I did every guy who looked at me. Work sucked, my social life was nonexistent except for Grant, I had less than no money. All I had to look forward to was my dating life, and darn it if some heavy petting wasn't a far cry from the sorts of toe-curling orgasms I'd had with Jean-Christophe.

God those had been amazing nights. He'd been a cheating asshole, but man, a nice guy like Grant who could drive me wild like Jean-Christophe...

"A girl can dream," I said.

That night, Grant and I had sex.

No. I shouldn't say had sex. Wefucked. He came to my apartment, and I was midway through putting on the vinyl belt of a mini skirt he'd chosen for me when I couldn't take it any more. I grabbed his belt and pulled his lips into mine, and from there, it was nothing but tongues and hands and tits and genitals.

I'd had no idea Grant could be so sexy! Like, making out with him had been fun, a good way to get me worked up for my vibrator once he left for the night. But the sex! He was an Adonis. I couldn't keep my hands off of his delicate, gentle body. I finally got to see his cock, and... OK, so it wasn't the longest, or the thickest, but there was something undefinably incredible about it. Once I'd had it in me, I couldn't get enough.

"So, that fourth time, when you bent me over my kitchen table," I began, slipping off my sandal and sliding my foot between his legs. I still didn't like PDA at the office, but just being near him was making me too horny not to dosomething.

"That was the third time," he corrected me. "The fourth time was after you recovered and we did it with you lying on the table on your back."

I giggled hysterically. "Oh, right! Anyway, that move you did, when you put my leg over your shoulder and just...ungh,ungh,ungh... and with your hand, right on my..." I didn't finish. It was the workplace, after all. And he knew where his hand had been. I thought I could smell it on him. Or maybe I was getting wet again and was smelling myself. Unfortunately, Grant had me in a tight little pants suit today, so there was no easy way to stick my fingers down there and sniff 'em. "Whatwas that?"

He grinned. "Honey, that was all improvisation. Believe me, I've never had a firecracker like you to keep up with before."

"I find that hard to believe. Nobody'severpushed my buttons like that before."

His cheeks colored as he grinned self-consciously. "Well get used to it. If you're up for it, I'd like to see if I can do even better tonight."

I gave him a kiss, which turned into some light making out, until I was so horny that all afternoon, I kept forgetting I was at work (or not caring? which is like forgetting for the soul, right?) and masturbating under my desk. It was a good thing Grant didn't have any idea how bad I wanted him. With that power of his, who knows what he could have gotten me to do!

I never quite did get used to it, but I sure as heck tried. My routine now consisted of waking up; texting Grant a few options to help him choose my outfit; rushing to his cubicle to show it off; enduring the pointless, boring, blah-blah of the daily grind (punctuated only by the delightful half-hour lunch and refresher with my wonderful boyfriend); then deciding whose place we'd fuck at that night. Then fucking there. Grant had a nicer place than me, for sure. (After all, he was actually impressing management with his performance and behaving like he was there for more than just to score a paycheck in exchange for being ogled.) Somewhere in there I'd sneak in a workout, dinner, then Grant would fuck me to sleep.

Life was so good, it was like this zeal had awakened inside me to car pay dayumn. (A phrase Grant taught me - no idea what it means any more, but it's somehow soright, right?) I'd gone from being Mallory the workaday nobody whose big goal in life was to, like, get promoted and have lots of money and be respected all this other stupid pointless boring stuff, to Mallory the free spirit who wanted to be happy all the time. I was always coming up with new things I wanted!

Like when Grant asked if I ever thought about being a little more adventurous in bed. With a tiger like him? You bet I wanted to! I learned to love giving head, and trying all these positions my old less fit self could never have contorted herself into, and role playing all these really hot characters. Grant's favorite was where I pretend I was this boring cubicle drone, and he was this superman who swooped in and used his powers to make me wanna fuck him. I had to pretend I didn't even notice. For my money, though, I liked the one where he pretended he wasn't going to keep helping me with his power and I had to convince him to keep making me be happy and horny and silly and sexy. And about the only way I know how to convince anyone of anything any more is with my body, which was super hot. We went weeks at a time where I'd make him let me tit-fuck him or suck his dick in the morning before I'd let him let me have him use his power on me.

Man. Another thing I realized I wanted? To have sex at work. With Grant, I mean. The other guys were strictly look but don't touch. (Well, sometimes I allowed a little pinch or light pat on the butt, or I showed a handful of guys my tits a bunch of times. But only because I'd basically stopped even pretending to do my job any more and how else was it gonna get done?) And now that I was fucking Grant at work, that meant I wanted to be wet and ready all the time so we didn't have to slow down for foreplay. Oh, right, I hadn't said about the fucking me at work thing. Did I? Either way, now I guess I did. He fucked me at work - there, I officially for sure said it. Sometimes in the supply closet, sometimes when my cube mate was away at a meeting I was skipping and I had the nook to myself. Once I even spent a whole day under Grant's desk just sucking him off non-stop. Perry kept calling and calling to see why I wasn't at my desk, so I just shoved my buzzing phone between my legs and let my geek of a boss help get me off. As for me and Grant, we both ate our lunch right there at his desk - if you know what I mean! I giggle like crazy every time I think about it.

Let's see, what else did I make Grant start making me acting on. I don't even know, honestly. I was doing what I wanted almost all the time, and I kind of lost track of what was me and what was himand me. Dirty talking, anal, spanking, pole dancing, modeling, taping him fucking me, fucking in public places, even some S&M. But neither of us liked the idea of hurting or being mean to the other - aren't we the cutest couple? Sometimes I wanted to handcuff him to the bed and give myself free reign of that breathtakingly scrawny, scrumptious body of his, and we were both OK with that. The rest of our bondage gear I used for lounging around the house. I wanted to look as good for him as he did for me.

Of course, with all this fucking and so little working, I totally got fired. I actually slept through my next quarterly review. (I'd been up until three in the morning taking it in the ass from my boyfriend, who knew by then not to bother trying to wake me for something as stupid as work.) So when I got in around noon, Perry was waiting for me and he said I was fired. I asked if I could finish the day, and he said no, but then I figured what the hell and so I took my top off, and I asked again and he said if he could touch my titties I could. Then he said if he could fuck me I could stay for the week, so just to be funny I took off the rest of my clothes except my shoes because they're a real pain in the butt and bent over my desk, but then was like nah, one day ought to do it. Perry totally came in his pants while he was sucking on my tits, the freak.

Then I went to my sex god of a boyfriend and spent the rest of the day fucking his brains out. Once I'd gotten his first couple cums out of him, his stamina was up, and so for almost half an hour I lay there tits down ass up on his desk, drooling on a stack of TRF-10's. He had a TRF-6 that had mistakenly wandered into the stack, so I re-filed it for him while he leisurely plowed my endlessly needy cunt. It was the most thinking and the most work I'd done all month, but for Grant, I could go out on a limb.

Maybe this was what being in love felt like?

That evening, lying in a sweaty pile on the coarse carpeted floor of his office - he got promoted! I'm so proud of him - I sucked the last dribbles of cum from his cock and gazed up at him lovingly.

"I'm going to miss working with you, baby. You know that, right?"

He stroked my hair. "Me too, Mal. We're going to have to figure out what to do with you now."

I frowned. "Like, what? Can't we keep fucking? I want to fuck you. And, like, whatever else we made me want to do. I forget it all, but you know. You know what I want better than I do, most of the time."

Grant laughed. "Of course we can keep having sex, sweetheart. But I meant for a job. You still have bills to pay, you know. Plus there's rent, and your credit score to think of, and..."

He said all the things, but I shut off my brain and let him. I was finally free of my job, but here he was, trying to bog me down with new worries and more ugly thoughts to think about. What could a girl like me even do while still being happy? Nothing that involved thinking. Or uniforms. Or any dress code really. I could be Grant's live-in girlfriend. Cook and clean and fuck him whenever I wanted. Whenever he wanted, I guess. Ialways wanted. But maybe I needed money for something? He'd said something about money. Hmm. Stripping? I could be a stripper, I guess. It was degrading, but I guess I already degraded myself a lot anyway. Once I even said Iwanted to be degraded, a little, sometimes, but now it's probably just part of the daily refresher. Heck if I know. Still, if I was a stripper they'd probably want me to work nights, and nights were when I did most of my fucking, so...

Ugh. It was already too complicated. Just this once, I didn't want to have to do all the careful weighing of options. At last he took a breath, and I put a finger to Grant's thin, beautiful lips. "Just let me know, OK? Whatever you decide is great."

He kissed my fingertips softly. Isn't he the sweetest? God I can't wait until he can get it up again. "All right, sweetie. If that's what you want."

12