Igniting Harriet

Story Info
A wildest dream come true.
2.5k words
2.91
7.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Please bear with my work for this is my first ever trial of venturing towards this genre and I never had written or been good on writing erotic scenes. I'm very much welcome to any 'constructive' criticism so that I could improve my work. Hope you'll appreciate or even enjoy a bit of it. Keep safe and thanks.

/***/

"You never fail to see surprise me, love. Such a sweetheart you are." My best friend, Rainess, said to her boyfriend, Holler, who unfortunately is my childhood bestfriend turned nemesis who migrated somewhere in the south back when we were still ten years old.

Though Rain never knew about Holler for I never mentioned my childhood to her or even to others for how horrific it was, a part of me that I never wanted to be reopened or be known to others aside from myself.

Me and Rain became best of friends back in seventh grade when she and her grandparents arrived at the house next door and right then, we became best friends. I showed her around and tell her about everything she needed to know except those I didn't know myself nor what she doesn't need to know.

In then one day, on a very sunny day of April the 1st on our eleventh grade, she introduces me to Holler who just got back in town and happens to be her boyfriend.

Apparently, they've met each other back in fifth grade to her hometown where Holler and his family migrated to and became close friends and started bonding and clicking with each other. In short, they became friends turned lovers.

Not like I care, even a single bit.

"Gosh. Get a room you guys." I acidly glared at them who are just in front of me and never really cared of how frustratingly cheesy they could be whether I am around or not. Normally, ignoring them wasn't that hard for it was my natural response when they do that every single second, minute, hour and day when they meet.

Unfortunately, today is just my worst day for I have been slapped by the queen bitches for accidentally spilling my water in front of their desk because they were trying to tripped me on the floor.

Also, my mom said that my eldest brother and her girlfriend, Avalon, who is nice but apparently is a gold digger and a mistress of our Town's councilor, will be soon tie the knot. Such a shame. Though, my brother may know or not know that, but I don't totally care, it's just, I'm not really that comfortable with her around so, hoping it'll be cancelled soon.

Lastly, my midterm grades are up and I aced all my subjects except for one, physics. Sigh. Its not really my kind of thing. No matter how hard I try to no avail, really can't move forward from C minus.

"Look who's not in the mood, care to share bestfriend?" Rain asked while Holler is still visibly teasing and flirting with her even in broad daylight, like 'are u freaking kidding me? Where at the school courtyard? Though no one really cares nor pay attention to whatever.

But still, can't they at least keep their hands to theirselves firs just until class is over. "Hey, I'm waiting."

"Fine. I got a C minus on Physics. I aced all my exams except for that one. My mom will surely gonna kill me." Frustration is written all over my face as well as fear for my impeding death (not literally the. but still, my mom would nag until my brain bleeds).

"What!? NO WAY. HOW COULD YOU!! I mean B minus is all I got in all of my subjects and unfortunately, got an F for Physics. I never liked that one and most importantly, that boring instructor. Geez." She casually says like it's not really a prob for her. Good for her tho, all her grandparents wanted is for her finish highschool even if she keeps on failing, as long as she'll make up for it to pass it all and graduate.

The school bells ring as a sign for the classes to be over though, ours have been done ahead of time, thirty minutes earlier for there was an emergency Miss Hugh needed to attend to. "yeah. yeah. whatever. I'll go ahead. I still need to drop unto the supermarket to buy some stuffs for Mom. Bye."

And I sprinted towards the gate without any back glance of whatever they were planning on doing when I was gone. Needed to do it fast or else, Mom will nag at me again for how slow I could be.

A few hours later, I arrived safely (thankfully the God's) with the groceries on both the handle of my bicycle without getting in an accident or getting off balance. I carefully parked it at the garage and and slowly retrieve the purchases and proceed on heading back upstairs.

"Mom? Mom? I'm home. Got u the groceries you've told me to buy." I shouted while carefully putting it unto the counter top while looking for any signs of Mom being at home.

"Okay, honey. Just put it there. I'll arrange it later. Needed to go to Mrs. Jones to grab some things. You lock the door while I was gone, 'mkay?" I heard her said while she passed through me while holding a box of whatever things it could be. Guess it were those things Mom had forgotten to return to Mrs. Jones.

"You take care Mom. Be safe. Love you."

."You too, sweetheart. Love you more. I'll be back before dinner. Go make some for yourself."

"Okay, mom. Bye."

"Bye."

And then she was off to the neighbor a few blocks from here. So I went to the front door and locked it like she instructed as well to the back door leading towards the back yard and the door that leads to the garage. Then turned on the speaker and connected my phone to it and played the music playlist I had on my spotify.

'You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off you... '

I increased the volume to it's usual loudness so that no silence can be heard all around the house. It could even be heard up towards the attic so, it wouldn't feel like I'm all alone and such. After that, I stashed my bag back at my shoulders and brought some granola bars with me as I head towards my walk in closet room.

Humming to the music being played downstairs, I put my bag down towards a table as I reached the inside of my walk in closet room and started searching for clothes to wear.

Hmm. What shall it be? Cotton shorts and a tank top? Loose shirt and a cycling? Or... oh. This is it. What a wonderful choice.

A red sexy and revealing nighties with almost all of my private parts being flaunted as possible. Hmm. Thankfully, I'm all alone and I shaved up and down there. So I look wonderful and ravishing. Yum. If only, someone would be willing to do that for me.

Never mind. As if someone is interested in me as they are to Rainess, The Queen Bitches and everyone else at school. I'm such a boring and a plain Jane.

Just to make sure mom will not find this out, I will wear a loose shirt it and a cycling short to keep it in. She would surely passed out if she see's me in this.

As I let out an exasperated sigh, a lot of thing comes running into the my mind. Such as how hot Holler turned out to be, how envious she is of his relationship with Rainess and how great it is to see them naked in front of her as they fuck the hell out of their selves.

I shrugged the thoughts away like it'll never gonna happen of how conservative Holler and Rainess' family are. Though they are a bit provocative and showy at school or when they were outside their homes but that doesn't mean anything, right?

Right. It'll never ever gonna happen, Harriet. Even in your wildest dreams. I needed to get some decent sleep before mom arrives. It's still three in the afternoon and she'll probably be back at eight in the evening if she can't handle her nosiness and the usual chitchat and she'll be probably be invited over dinner and she'll inform me saying she can't be hope 'till 8 o'clock and I'll make my own dinner. Like the usual.

Right after, I walked back to my room, turned the AC due to the very hot whether outside and so that I'll have nice and proper sleep. As my back reached the bed, I immediately drifted into a very deep slumber.

A few hours or more later, I revert back to my consciousness when I heard someone walking towards my bed and someone slipping right beside me that got my eyes closed back and my body feeling stiff and unmoving, observing the strangers movements and my next moves.

As my mind was slowly drifting back to sleep, my body reacted to the touch of the stranger on my pussy. My heart start racing as the worst possible scenario and cases rushed to my mind when someone whispered into my ears. "Relax, babe."

The cloudiness fogging my mind cleared as I recognized the owner of the voice and instantly, jumped off the bed. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE, RAINESS!?"

She coyly smiled and licked her lips as she slowly made her way towards me. "I'm here to eat you, rawr."

I sighed when she didn't answer me as directly as possible. Instead of wasting my time if her antics, I looked for my oversized shirt and wear it so that I'll feel comfortable talking to.my best friends who is all naked in front of me.

'Wait...naked? As in freaking N-A-K-E-D!? What the heck!'

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING!?"

"OH. I'm wearing nothing. I'm naked."

"DAMN IT! I FREAKING KNOW THAT. WHAT I MEAN IS WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES!!?"

"Oh.Its in my bag at your living room."

"just get it."

"Later. As I am curious of why you keep on retracing your steps from me?"

"Because I don't know what you were doing and I'm not comfortable with how you look" Honestly answering her as I look away feeling so shy and embarrassed of how she look. Though she looked great and very hot. If only, I could touch it and lick it and shit! NO! it's wrong, freaking very wrong.

"Oh. You're not comfortable of how I look. Hmm, why is that? Is it because it's making you hot as well?" She seductively asked me and damn, she's so mesmerizing. What a beauty she got...

"...u-uhm yes. Oh shit! NO! I don't. Will you please stop that?"

"Stop what...?"

I stopped on my tracks when I felt the wall on my back and her breath on my neck as she cornered me and slowly lick it like she usually does when eating an ice cream, lollipop and my pussy. Dang it!

'What the heck am I saying?'

"Just stop whatever you were doing, Babe. It's game over now. Succumb to it. Succumb to your desire. You want me, right?"

No matter how hard I mentally slapped myself to hold it together, to never listen to her words and to stop, my body just..

..snapped when she licked the side of my lips and crushed hers with my own. Shit! I am sorry self but I can't. It's really all over now. I am all in the power of the seduction and temptation of this tigress in front of me.

As our lips keep on locking with each other, licking, tasting and feeling it all in when somebody went to us and touched my breast.

"Hmm...uh...k-keep to-touching me."

Shit! Never thought, I'll ever say it in my whole life and my very wildest dreams. This is what is happening now. And holy fuck, how the heck did my voice sound pleading and bitchy.

"Never expected to have a whore in you, my little wild cat."

I instantly let go of Rainess when my mind recognizes the voice coming from the one and only, Holler. Her boyfriend and my ex...playmate. The one who have opened my mind from all of this desires I have been keeping all in within me. Thinking, I am not the same as everyone else. I am way ahead of everyone else. And I got off early my childhood because of him and his older brother, Hover.

"What the heck! Are you two playing on me! Get off my room. NOW!"

I angrily shouted at them at the top of my lungs, thank goodness my room is soundproof so the neighbors can't hear any commotion happening in here. I don't want them to know about all of this shit and I surely don't want my mom to know about it all.

As I retreated back towards the door, someone pulled me and pushed me back unto the wall and kissed me hard. I tried pulling off and getting off away from me. Tried my hardest to fight back as I don't want to be like my old little self, weak hearted, easy to manipulate and easy to control to.

"Just stop fighting, kitty. You'll enjoy it like before."

As he said that, my mind slowly lost it battle and succumb to the fire igniting in front of me.

He kissed me like before, full of eagerness, passion and desire. As he leave my mouth to let us gasp for air, he took a slow and sure look at my body. The body who have matured and grown compared to before. A smirk formed at his lips and lick like he was so ready to ravish it all over and over again. ...

"Augh..."

A moan escaped my lips as I felt someone touching my pussy and massaging it like praising its glory. Then a spark run down my spine as I felt a finger being inserted within me and my eyes wander down there and saw Rainess seductively touching me and winks at me as she did her best pulling out and pushing her finger out of me.

Holler went back to my mouth and continued ravishing it like a king who had all the rights in the world. Licking and sucking my inner mouth as well as my tongue and then his hands wander towards my left breast as our mouths are still entangled with each other, slowly massaging it. He then shifted towards the right massaging it as he did to the left and slowly pinching my now hardened peak who have been waiting and imagining it just like what I had in my dreams.

Both, Holler and Rainess, continued massaging, touching and pleasuring my whole being as the fire within me is starting to reach it's peak.

"Hmm..Rainess..Faster...augh. faster..."

"I'm cumming...oh shit!" - Me

"Wow. That was mind blowing." - Me

As my legs wobble due to reaching my climax, I saw both of them winking at each other as Holler carried me in a bridal style towards my bed and then started treating me as their food wherein they are so eager and excitement engulf them to ravished me all they want.

/***/