All Comments on 'Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 02'

by Lydra

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you, I'm loving this especially because each chapter is long enough to allow me to lose myself in your writing. Malcom is exactly the kind of Dom I want. The ones I've met so far are just plain mean.

LydraLydraover 5 years agoAuthor
Author Looking for Spelling and Grammar Checker

To anybody reading this comment before Part 3 gets written, I am in the market for a second set of eyes. If you are involved in the Volunteer Editor program here and would be interested in working with future parts of this series, please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
absolute genius

Not the most wanking-erotic, but that is a plus!!. The most deep story with a sense of realism for a bdsm story based on underlying affection I have ever read on this site. She is strong and willing, which lends insight into a loving, submissive mindset that we rarely get to see. We knew she loved him before she did. His thoughts about her are second-hand and not as well revealed, and it would be great to have him explain how much he cares for her and why, and why he never approached her himself for a relationship. That seems a little surprising. This story truly was a mind fuck in the best possible way, titillating the intellect more than the loins. I love friends-to-lovers tales, but this is so much deeper than the typical one. The trance-y stuff seems a bit gimmicky, but who am I to say? Overall a warm, intense story where we can like that the Dom really does care about her. Her desire to be spanked / given pain could have been a bit more explicitly explained, as WHY she wanted to submit to this and him in first place is a bit hard to fathom, unless the answer is simply out of love, but love is not submissiveness in and of itself, of course. Did she crave it or merely crave him? What came first, her love or her submission (she may not know herself)? No clear answers, but the story raises such good questions... It leaves us wanting to understand even more about their relationship.

Overall well written with a different feeling from the usual yes-master-whip-me-do-me story... The tone is unique and refreshing. Not sure where it can go from here, but I'd like to peer more into his head, even if she continues to narrate. Truly refreshing,

deep without being overweening, and wonderful. I hope it doesn't get too master/slavey... Keep it up, the story and tone are pretty unique so far.

ELIASEELIASEover 5 years ago

Thank you for making my weekend a living hell Lydra! I had to work fri-mon and could only read this on my breaks and before bed when I was dead tired. I don't normal hate my job, but good lord did it feel like a chore! A weekend-long orgasm denial/tease session if you will.

It was really good though, a few spelling/grammar errors but nothing earth-shattering. I would help you with editorial work but I'm not a native English-speaker so instead I wish you the best of luck on your hunt for an editor!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with Absolute Genius's Comment

Love the story, love the Characters, love your writing. Would like to know more of what Malcolm is thinking.

winter_anderson1941winter_anderson1941over 5 years ago
Please keep going!

My god, I love everything about this story. I loved the trance. I love how deep their relationship is and how close they are. Malcom is my favorite kind of dom. Your writing is beautifully descriptive and the scenes are so hot! More more more!

JulielleJulielleabout 5 years ago
Keep writing

I’ve never read anything on this sight as well done as these chapters. Your development of the characters has made them real. You are extremely talented. I hope you continue to creat more of this story and others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Keep Going

I have never read anything on this site as well written and thought out as this piece. I cannot wait for more! Please keep writing, you have an excellent talent. The love incorporated through this story makes it so much better, absolutely love this piece!

teehaateehaaalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful...

Seven Stars out of five...

I love the genuine sympathy you show towards the characters you create.

I'm wondering if you will send them through ups and downs in the future.

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Wow - I loved every minute of it.

Your stories are amazing and your characters come to life with your prose. I can't wait to read the next one. Please don't ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wowie

Thank you for writing this. Wowie.... :)

bhojobhojoabout 4 years ago
Fantastic romantic Bondage

The mentation and cerebral aspects of this love story really make it stand apart. I love the character building. In such a short time we invest so much emotional investent in devyn and malcolm. we want them to suceed on their jouirney. It's really great.

BabygirlAlice345BabygirlAlice345over 3 years ago
Love this sl much

I have read a LOT of erotica and i have never read from an author so thorough in believable character development with levels such as yours. Never before have i read something that i laughed at, related to, and truly felt what the characters felt. I also love the positive representation of BDSM and the many different types of people and relationships that are part of it.

I especially enjoyed the introduction of trancing and im really looking forward to Malcolm and Devyn hopefully recreating the scene he did with his ex.

VivianVixenVivianVixenover 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this story! You did a fantastic job of creating completely believable characters and explaining the thoughts and feeling of a new sub. Brilliant!!

JBmistJBmistover 3 years ago

Terrific story! Really enjoyed the head space!

The first chapter only had a very few typos, but this one had more. Maybe your editor friends were too into the story to help much there!

ContrahentContrahentover 2 years ago

The coolest fucking induction I've ever seen. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not crying, you're crying!

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

This is incredibly well written and wonderful, I can not wait to read the next few parts of this story. I love the respect and care Malcom puts into making sure Devyn enjoys it and feels safe, consent is sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydra@Lydra
My email is Lydra3@gmail.com. I always love hearing feedback, good or bad. April 17, 2023 Hard to believe it’s been almost a full year since I last published something. Well, there’s some good news and some bad news. The good news is I’m about 35k words deep into a projec...