All Comments on 'Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 06'

by Lydra

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 4 years ago
Lovely

Really sweet and hot. Enjoyed the little bit of pain via pussy slapping. Hoping for more hurting in the future.

ontsurtontsurtabout 4 years ago

Come for the BDSM, stay for the characters.

I sincerely love this series even more so with the current state of the world.

Thank you for writing this and again wonderfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are we getting another instalment

You have drawn us in we are waiting eagerly for both couples to let us into their role play a bit more delicious, thank you.3W

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great as always

A bit short it seemed this time although I guess we see where it is going. Overall the best richness of characters I have ever read on this site. Some stories may be more romantic, or fun, or whatever, but you (the author) seem to inhabit these rich characters' souls. Amazing. I kind of knew David would be low-key positive for Vivian... no drama here that way, but what an amazing series. I will be sorry to leave these characters, but they truly have been explored very, very well, giving insight to me into how a sub might enjoy a Dom/Sub relationship without negative elements, and truly want to endure trials for his/her Dom without feeling that she is being forced.

Whether real or not, the positivity between the two main characters really radiates, as I am sure you intended. The friendship angle and that she had wanted more and initiated this was a great overlay on top of it all. I look forward to reading the conclusion.

I look forward to meeting more characters that you create in the future, perhaps completely different but I hope equally compelling. You will have a hard time developing such strong characters as both Devyn and Malcolm are, but I would not bet against you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Preread anticipation

So far I have devoured every chapter, not many authors write there characters as realisticly as you do which is what draws me in. I had to cackle at your preface when you mentioned your editors unfortunate waste of time, clearly it means this chapter is going to be as descriptive and enticing as the previous ones. Keep up the amazing work

bhojobhojoabout 4 years ago
Need more Of my Fix

I can't wait for the next chapter.... Its amazing. Give us more please - need to know how things develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Climbing walls waiting for this one

Was eagerly waiting for this chapter to be finished and boy it did not dissapoint. At first I was as frustrated as Vivian as it seemed to be slow to get to the action. I kept on reading and understanding it is all about the build up, in fantasy and reality. I love the description of characters, especially Vivian finally introducing David to Malcom and Devyn. Really sets the mood and tension for Vivian and something extremely relatable at the same time.

Will we have to wait this long for the next chapter? Enough to burst our pent up energy!!!!!!

5 stars and more......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please don't make me wait!!!

While I haven't been a part of your story since it first got put out, I am with you now!! I truly love the way you have explored the different sides of BDSM. I'm a closet sub myself and feel a lot of the anxiety and nerves of telling those I am with my true feelings and self. I love the characters. Please!!! Please get the next chapter out soon!!!! I can't stand not knowing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE!

I would like to read more, much more, continue your excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not into this type of thing and while I think I'm open to whatever turns people on between consenting adults, if they can find it, it's a good thing, but I feel a little uncertain about anyone wanting to feel pain. But the way you write! Is so awesome! How could someone read your stuff and think, "fuck that" I'm not going to read any further!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydra@Lydra
My email is Lydra3@gmail.com. I always love hearing feedback, good or bad. April 17, 2023 Hard to believe it’s been almost a full year since I last published something. Well, there’s some good news and some bad news. The good news is I’m about 35k words deep into a projec...