Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not all of us are brave enough to dive right into a long island," he laughed, shaking her hand. "That's an interesting necklace you've got on. I like it. Is it leather?"

Devyn flashed Vivian an amused smile, "Yep, my boyfriend likes leather necklaces." She said, with ironic emphasis on 'boyfriend' and 'necklace.'

Vivian had been a little nervous about whether her friends would like David. After all Devyn had done to help her out of the catastrophe of her last relationship, introducing David felt a bit like taking him to meet her father. She shouldn't have worried, he fit right in with them. Devyn's joke about her collar went right over his head, but David had apparently worked with leather before, so it flowed into a conversation about that. It didn't even really matter what it was about, all that mattered was that David was a part of it. Without even a single awkward silence, Devyn and Malcolm swooped both of them into their stream of conversation, and it didn't stop flowing all night.

Once they got their drinks, they turned to the arcade and transformed an irresponsible amount of dollars into coins.

"Is it weird that these old games have me feeling like a kid again?" David asked. "Like, I'm half expecting my mom to appear out of nowhere and tell me off for wasting money on video games."

"Did you do a lot of that growing up?"

"Oh hell yeah," he nodded towards a QBert machine. "That damn purple bouncing snake was nine-year-old me's nemesis."

"Sounds like you're like us," Devyn said, gesturing to include Malcolm. "We grew up in the middle of bumblefuck nowhere suburbia with absolutely nothing to do."

"Yup! I grew up in a vacation town that all but shut down for the other eleven months. One of the only places to hand out was a bowling alley that had retro games like this."

"Great! Then you can show us how it's done," Vivian said, starting towards QBert, but David stopped her.

"My favorite was Galaga. Let's see if they've got one of those."

There are many differences between retro games and the modern ones Vivian, Devyn and Malcolm were used to. Graphics and frame rate were big ones. Just looking at the screens felt like seeing something out of a documentary. Vivian quickly discovered that difficulty was another one. Everything seemed simple enough, but somehow, she found herself struggling to make it past the first few stages of any game.

Galaga, for instance. A two dimensional shooter with a basic concept -- just destroy the enemy ships before they shoot you. It looked easy watching David play. Incoming shots were slow enough to dodge, and things seemed to move predictably enough that accuracy wouldn't be an issue. How hard could it be?

Then she took a turn. She lasted maybe five minutes before her lives ran out.

"You suck!" Devyn teased loudly behind her.

"Shouldn't you try it first before talking smack?" Malcolm suggested.

"Move over." Devyn's confidence lasted mere minutes as well, and she died even faster than Vivian had.

"Now who sucks," Malcolm grinned at Devyn.

"All right, maybe I'm terrible too," she laughed.

"Wait, didn't you just get done saying not to knock it till you try it?" Vivian said, defending Devyn and motioning for Malcolm to take the controls.

"You're both being too aggressive looking for shots," David suggested. "Be more patient, let them come to you."

They went around in turns, trying to conquer the never ending waves of bug like alien space ships. David's childhood memories gave him a head start, but as he shared his knowledge and the others got used to the game, they quickly caught up. Devyn was the first to get the hang of getting a ship captured and recovering it to give herself two fighters at once, but Malcolm and Vivian had an edge flowing with the rhythm of the enemies. Finally, when all four of them had gotten to put their names on the high score list, they moved on to Ms. Pac-Man.

Hours of laughter, cheers and groans passed.

Vivian held David close to her, watching Malcolm try not to get boxed into a corner by the four ghosts while Devyn alternated between cheering for him and back seat driving. Even though they'd been taking turns playing single player games, it felt like they were bonding as a team, learning together and sharing their successes and failures. They held their collective breath, watching Malcolm dodge around corners, letting it go when he gobbled up the last dot to clear the stage.

Maybe that comradery was why the evening felt so special to Vivian. Well, one of the reasons. She's been trying to keep up with a mental list of everything she felt grateful for.

"Do you think they like me?" David asked, softly so only she would hear.

He really cared. He really wanted her friends to like him. It made her smile happily as she added that to the list too.

"Yeah, they do. You can tell because they're being their normal selves and not formal at all. What do you think of them?"

His smiling eyes seemed very close. She hadn't realized how comfortable she'd gotten snuggling into him. "They're great! We should get together again sometime." He paused to give Malcolm a congratulatory clap on the back for setting up and eating all four ghosts at once. "Remind me, where did you meet them?"

She'd told him a lot about Devyn already, but not that. Not yet. She'd been too nervous to explain what a munch was and why she'd been going to them. The more she grew to like him, the more afraid she became of scaring him off. Still, she knew both Devyn and Susan were right. Being submissive was part of her identity, and she should be honest with him about who she was and what she liked.

She'd been so good about keeping her promise to herself to make things different now that Paul was out of her life. It wasn't that she was afraid he'd be like so many others from her past, who had branded her a filthy slut and made her feel miserable. Not really. David had earned far more of her trust than that. It was more that she was afraid they'd be incompatible. That kinky sex just wouldn't turn him on like it did for her, and he wouldn't be interested in topping her.

Didn't she deserve to be a little afraid of rejection? Especially after everything she'd been through? It made sense, but still. That was a part of the old her. The version of herself who had been too afraid of Paul rejecting her if she expressed her emotions to him. She'd promised to do better, and she was going to. Maybe not all in one burst, but she would find a way.

"That's a long story," she said, then realized it sounded too casual. "And it's actually an important one. Don't let me forget to tell you later."

The later it got and the more she leaned into David, the more excited Vivian became. Her submissive dreams of David dominating her could wait. She was on the longest drought of her entire sexually active life, and she had every intention of getting him home and rocking his world.

Devyn shared a knowing look with her when they split up for the night. "He's amazing," she told Vivian as they hugged outside the subway station she'd be taking with Malcolm. "I'm so happy to see you happy with him." Before Vivian could thank her friend, Devyn's voice changed and she met her eyes with deadly serious force. "Now you go fuck him so hard he can't think of any pussy but yours!"

Vivian just smiled and shook her head. "You really do have a way with words, you know that."

It wasn't far back to her apartment, but she and David walked home slowly, enjoying the night air and each other's company. David was great to talk to. It was one of the things she liked most about him. However, as they finally crossed the threshold to her apartment and sat down on the couch, Vivian couldn't help feeling like it was a curse too. There was never a natural break or pause. How was she supposed to transition them into the bedroom?

It had never been a problem before. All her Tinder experience had come with the assumption that whatever happened was just a pretense to getting laid. After that, her experiences with Masters Michael and Paul had been easy. They always initiated everything, and she just followed them. Besides, she'd never really felt like it was her doing it. That's part of why she'd been able to.

There had always been a sort of ritual beforehand. Dolling herself up in makeup, stripping herself down, presenting herself by the door for her master. She'd gradually turned the everyday part of herself off, slowly giving the reins over to her inner slut.

Vivian hadn't had the chance for any of that tonight. Surprisingly, sitting next to David and feeling the warm pressure of lust building inside her, she realized she was happier this way. Unlike every man she'd ever been with, David wasn't here for a slut. He was here for her. The her who knit and played video games and could talk passionately for hours about who would make it to next year's March Madness Final Four.

Before, it had felt like two personalities competing to control her. Peaceful coexistence had seemed as impossible for her as it was for Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. BDSM had changed that by giving her some balance, but it wasn't perfect.

Now, sitting next to David, trying to goad him into making a move on her, she felt different. Her body was heating up, all the signals for the slut to take over were there, but this time it didn't feel like her other part was going away. She felt like herself, just much hornier, and fully embracing her mission to get herself laid with somebody she actually knew and liked.

They sat facing each other, continuing the debate they'd started on the walk about whether Texas Tech had the depth of underclassmen to continue making deep runs in the bracket. Vivian had guided his hand to her leg, and was lightly rubbing her hand in circles over it. Her gaze kept dropping from his eyes down to his lips. She leaned into him to laugh at his jokes, letting her presence stay on his shoulder longer each time. Still, his hand on her thigh stayed frustratingly lifeless. How much did it take to get him to feel her up!

Finally, horny frustration overcame her nerves. If she didn't know how to make the romantic mood flow into the bedroom, at least she knew a thing or two about sex itself once they got there.

"Remember the last time you were here?" She said, cutting cleanly through whatever he'd been saying.

"Wha-- yeah? What about it?"

"You said you wanted to go at my pace." She pressured his hand on her thigh again, this time sliding it higher towards her core. At the same time, she leaned into him, but this time she didn't back down. "You didn't want me to feel uncomfortable, and I'm very thankful for that. Except, there's a problem now."

He shifted, glancing down at his hand as though he couldn't believe the direction she was taking it, and needed visual confirmation. "There is?"

"Oh yes. The problem is that you turn me on, but I have no idea how to tell you that without being all awkward like this and just telling you..." She tried to cover her nerves by getting even closer to him, so close that her weight was mostly resting on his chest. Finally, his hand came to life! As she brought him up over the line of her panties, he started slowly feeling her through her jeans. "So—um—yeah. This is my pace, and I want you now."

Vivian cringed at her own utter lack of romance. After so much time to think of something, that's the best she came up with? Before she could think too hard about it and worry about his reaction, she did the one thing that always seemed to make anything seem sexy. She kissed him, and his hand sped up! That had to be a good sign. He went right between her legs, pawing over her pussy, making Vivian's whole body purr.

Their first kiss in the park had been soft, sweet and romantic. Vivian wanted this one to be different, to set the tone for the rest of the night. She dove into his mouth, trying to show him with actions what she couldn't articulate with words. The harder she kissed him, the more he responded. He gave her pussy a squeeze over her pants, then quickly tugged on her shirt.

It always sucked having to break off a good kiss to get pesky clothes out of the way.

Vivian quickly repositioned herself, tossing one leg over his seated body to straddle him and raising her arms over her head, inviting him to undress her. His hands felt amazing on her skin journeying up her body. They made her shiver in excitement, little pinpricks of heat following in their wake.

He took a second after her shirt was gone to run his fingers teasing around the edges of her bra. Vivian squirmed slightly, pressing her chest out, willing him to make the circuit around to the clasp in the back faster.

She sighed as her breasts finally came free, then giggled at David's expression. Anybody else in the world and she would have felt an urge to cover herself up, but for David, her urge was to show herself off instead. He stared at her tits, transfixed, looking for all the world like he'd never seen anything so appealing in his life. From an accomplished artist like him, that had to be saying something. It made Vivian blush, partially from both embarrassment and pride, and she swayed back and forth slightly, making herself jiggle.

"Wow," said David. His mouth worked, as though expecting to say more words, but his brain didn't seem up to supplying them. Instead, he explored her with his hands.

Vivian closed her eyes and tilted her head back, letting him have his way with her. The way he played with her body was starting to make her feel submissive, but in a different way than she ever had before. It had been so long since anybody had handled her gently. David's touch wasn't shy or uncertain, it just wasn't the rough manhandling she'd gotten used to. He played and explored her like she was a sculpture he was working on, squeezing her breasts and making them ripple, drawing her nipples out and teasing them to hardness.

It was like her nipples acted as submissive buttons. Every time he pressed them, the urge to be his intensified. Her hips rocked, trying to find some pressure against her pussy. "You can be more rough with me, if you want..." Vivian said, hoping he would magically interpret that as an invitation to squeeze her tits until she screamed.

"Okay, but tell me if it's too much." He pinched her nipples, hard enough to send a burst of hot ache through her! Then, in a quick motion that made her gasp at the intensity, he tugged them hard enough to pull her forward to his mouth, and kissed her. Simultaneously, his arms wrapped Vivian in a bear hug. He was stronger than Paul had been. Much stronger. Vivian felt crushed against his vest, her breasts heating up to twin fires under the pressure, her pulse speeding up in bursts as she melted into him.

It wasn't kinky, but it was pretty damn good! Vivian purred into David's mouth, letting him take the lead making out with her. He was more forceful now, but not wild. More firm. His tongue probed her mouth slowly, like he was sampling a new wine.

"You really do like it rough," he said when they came up for air.

"Yes—" Vivian quickly bit her lip before instinctively calling him Master. It felt like a shame to call him some kind of lesser pet name, but they definitely weren't there yet. She really was getting into the mood. Desire coursed through her, making her want to be even more submissive, want to give this wonderful man as much pleasure as she could.

She gave David a quick peck kiss on the lips, then smiled her most mischievous smile. "Sit back and enjoy."

Vivian slid down his body, trying to undo his belt while she went without breaking eye contact. Doing it blind like that always involved a lot of accidentally pawing at his crotch, which he seemed to quite like! She pressed against the hardness in his pants, stroking over it and loving the way it throbbed back at her. Eyes still locked with his, Vivian slowly licked her lips, "I've been hungry for your cock all night."

Guys always reacted to things like that, and he was no exception. His breath caught, and his eyes shone with lust, making Vivian's own desire intensify even more. Her knees met the rug, and she dropped all pretense at going slow. His pants needed to be gone, and they needed to be gone yesterday.

David's cock stood proud and firm waiting for her. Just like he'd done with her breasts, Vivian took her time staring at his manhood. He was so full he strained against his skin, as though he couldn't possibly expand any bigger if he tried. If she'd been in any state to count, she could have taken his pulse just by watching his head bobbing up and down. She'd never been one to care too much about size, but he seemed bigger than she was used to. Definitely wider around, at least.

She wanted to make him cum. More -- she NEEDED to make him cum. It wasn't like she was putting aside her own arousal or pleasure to make him happy, Vivian felt like the hot wetness between her legs was urging her to give David the best blowjob he'd ever had.

She started with her tongue. One long lick from the base of his shaft up all the way to his head, tasting him and breathing in his scent. He groaned and leaned his head back, the bouncing rhythm speeding up. It made Vivian giggle, and she stuck her tongue out, resting it on the sensitive spot under his head, letting it bounce against her. Playfully, she flicked upwards, giving him a quick little lick in time with his bounces. It almost looked like she was tossing his penis up and down with just her tongue.

David grabbed her hand and held it tight. He met her eyes again and smiled, the pleasure clear on his face bringing the heat between her legs to a hard throb. She should have taken her jeans off! She squeezed her legs together, trying to get some stimulation through the annoying layer of denim.

It was nice that he wanted to hold her hand. Romantic. It warmed Vivian's heart, and it seemed a shame to move it, but she wanted it somewhere else more.

Trying to communicate what she wanted with her eyes while she held his cock with her mouth, Vivian relocated his hands to the back of her head. She pressed them down in what she hoped was an encouraging way, moaning against his cock to show she liked that, then went to work blowing him in earnest.

Either he really was thicker than she was used to, or her nearly two-month drought had left her seriously out of practice. David's throbbing cock seemed to press against her mouth, making her feel his pulses of pleasure expanding all through her. It was a weird feeling -- whenever she thought she'd adjusted to his girth, he would throb again and she'd feel it all through her head. Vivian sucked him deeper, going in time with him, trying to get as much of him into her so she could feel as much of it as possible.

He didn't press her head down like she'd hoped -- Vivian would have to talk to him about that. Instead, he stroked her hair, petting her like a cat in his lap. It was a very different feel than the harsh dominance she was used to, but it still made her purr. Maybe she could get used to a softer Dom?

Getting him down past her gag reflex was tremendously rewarding. His thickness seriously stressed her throat, making Vivian choke and her mouth overflow with spit in the dirty, slutty way she loved. It made David moan! His legs and abs tensed and a shudder rippled through him. Vivian held him there, her throat gripping the most sensitive spots on his cock, loving how much pleasure she was giving him. Everything burned. Her jaw muscles and throat, her oxygen starved lunges and throbbing head, all the way down to her still frustratingly over-aroused and under-stimulated cunt. It all rolled into a single feeling of submissive bliss that Vivian bathed in, feeling herself free for the first time in ages.

"Holy fuck you're amazing!" David panted when the strain finally got the best of her. He seemed as out of breath as she felt, and he beamed down at her with a joy that made Vivian's heart soar.