Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of Vivian's excitement dissipated, but not very much. She wanted something a bit more serious than simply bedroom role playing, but this was good. David was a basically blank slate, and he didn't seem to think she was crazy. Anything that included him being reasonably open to the idea was more than good enough for her.

She bit her lip, thinking furiously. Now wasn't the time to tell him she wanted him to be a dominant, right?. Not yet. That would be putting too much pressure on him to transform himself for her immediately. Right? Yeah, now was just to explain herself. It should probably be the pretty obvious conclusion anyway -- that a submissive like her would want him to be dominant -- but she really didn't want to overload him.

"Devyn and Malcolm!" David said suddenly, interrupting Vivian's thoughts. "That's how you know them, isn't it. Is that what you meant about it being important and not letting you forget to tell the story of how you met?"

God, being listened to and having her words remembered felt good.

"Yeah, we met at a munch -- that's basically just a fancy term for kinky people getting together to socialize." Vivian hesitated, then continued in a softer tone. "I was trying to think of a way to tell you, and I was so nervous about it that seemed like a good intro."

David's face softened. "You didn't need to be. I'm totally fine with it. I'm sure there'll be a bit of a learning curve, but I'm down to try if you'll bear with me." If David hadn't just finished the coffee, Vivian probably would have sent it flying all over the bed. She flung her arms around him and held him tight. "There's no need for all that," David said, amused. "No guy alive would hear his girlfriend loves giving amazing head like you can, and be like, 'no, fuck that.'"

Vivian laughed into his shoulder, silently resolving to give him as many blowjobs as he could handle.