Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean it?" She asked between harsh gasps.

"Of course, I mean it! Fuck—I've never felt anything like that before." He leaned even further back into the couch and sighed mightily. "It was a struggle to hold back. I didn't want you thinking I'm a quick shot."

A grin split Vivian's face. "The way you say 'was' makes it sound like you think I'm done."

"What do—"

Vivian dove back down, swallowing him into right back into her throat. She hadn't had enough time to fully recover, and her body ramped up to boiling almost instantly, but clearly David hadn't recovered either. He panted and moaned, his muscles now permanently tensed, his cock seeming to forget to un-throb. It just kept expanding bigger and bigger, stretching Vivian's jaw and throat even wider, salty moisture hitting the very back of her taste bugs.

"Vivian—I'm gonna—" He pulled back on her hair, as if he didn't think Vivian would want him to cum in her mouth. Silly boy! Vivian looked up at him through her watery eyes and tried to smile around his cock but failed because she gagged at the same time. Quickly, just before he burst, Vivian brought his head up to her tongue and swallowed as much of her saliva as she could to make room. Her lips locking around his shaft, she bobbed furiously on him, pressing her tongue as hard as she could against his under-head sensitive spot.

Her reward was immediate. Streams of cum erupted onto her tongue and back into her throat, making it difficult not to reflexively swallow it. Not yet. She caught it all and held it, savoring it like it was a gift. More than his words, this was her proof that she'd done a good job. Submissive pride filled her just as much as semen did, making her glow with a peaceful satisfaction that was almost like orgasmic afterglow. She still felt just as horny as she had before, but without the same edge of desperation. She'd pleased David, and that was a release all its own.

He didn't go completely soft as he slipped from her lips. Good. It wouldn't take too long before he could get hard again. Vivian had several techniques for reinvigorating a spent penis. This one was her favorite. She slowly snaked back up David's body, resting herself on his chest again just like she'd been before going down on him.

"That was... wow," David said, dreamily. Vivian waited for him to focus back on her again. He had a contented, satisfied expression that was beautiful to watch. The way his whole face relaxed when his eyes closed like that was really cute.

Finally, his eyes opened to see Vivian's mischievous smile. She opened her mouth wide, and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath when he saw it was still full of his cum. Vivian closed her mouth and flashed him that smile again. Slowly, deliberately, she tilted her head back and swallowed. It took a couple of gulps to get it all down, and Vivian was sure to accentuate it so that he could see her throat while she did it.

Pure astonishment. David looked like she'd just done a magic trick.

"Are you real?" He asked, sounding as dumbstruck as he looked.

"Of course I'm real!" Vivian laughed.

"Are you sure? I didn't think that ever actually happened. I thought that was just something in porn."

"What can I say? I'm a bit of a slut sometimes."

"I wouldn't have guessed." He stroked her back absentmindedly, then came up short. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I loved it, it was so fucking hot. I just—I don't know."

"It's fine! Don't worry, I get it. It's not quite the image one might have had from the shy girl you met in the park who could barely figure out how to put a sentence together."

"You weren't that awkward," he laughed. "You did really well considering how I ambushed you."

They chatted like that while David got his mojo back. Vivian loved the feel of his hands on her skin, and she slowly unbuttoned his vest and shirt, setting them neatly aside with his pants so she could enjoy his bare chest on her breasts. It was much warmer and way more sensual that way. David undid her jeans. Their conversation stayed casual, but as they slipped into nakedness, their touches went from innocent to sexual. David's eyes lit up and his pupils visibly dilated when his fingers slipped into her panties and felt how wet she was.

"You see," Vivian whispered seductively in his ear. "I wasn't kidding about you turning me on." She rocked her hips against him, putting on a show of enjoyment for him. It felt amazing to be touched after being trapped in her pants for so long.

"Somehow, after what you just did, I didn't doubt it."

Vivian went to stroke his cock, intending to stimulate him to hardness, but found it stiff already.

"Oh!" she gasped, looking down between their bodies and grinning. David burst out laughing. "What?"

"Your face. I wish I had a camera or something. You look like you've just found a missing twenty dollar bill in your pocket, or something." His probing fingers sped up, circling hard and fast right over her clit. Vivian moaned softly, adding her voice to the faint wet sounds coming from between her legs.

Before she got too worked up and just jumped on him there, Vivian yanked herself off of him and the couch. "Come on!" She waved for David to follow as she nearly ran to her bedroom, chased by the sounds of his renewed laughter.

He arrived to find her completely naked, on her back with her legs wide open. Her pussy lips spread slightly, her clit poked out from under her hood, and a wetness traced a path from her vaginal opening down over her ass to the covers. In short, she was as supremely fuckable as she could possibly be. David stood in the doorway and took in the sight, eyes lingering on her lewdly displayed sex in a desirous way that made Vivian ache to be filled. Specifically, filled by the thick cock that still had her jaw aching, and that she kept finding herself staring at.

"Are you safe?"

"Yeah. I've got an IUD."

"Great."

He wasted no more time. As ready for him as she thought she was, Vivian was still overwhelmed by sensation. He was so wide! She tried to force her muscles to relax and accept the cock that felt like it was splitting her open, with mixed success. Part of the problem was that, in addition to stretching her to the point of pain, it also felt eye-rollingly amazing.

"Sorry, am I hurting you?" David sounded concerned, and started to pull out before Vivian grabbed his hips to stop him.

"I like rough, remember?"

"But you're so tight, it has to hurt." Oh, if only you knew, she thought. How much worse pain had she begged for in the name of great sex? Compared to that, a bit of stretched pussy barely registered. Instead of trying to reason with him, Vivian hooked her legs around his hips and forcibly pulled him into her.

That seemed to finally get the message through! David pressed all the way in, making Vivian feel full to bursting. Hot, burning pleasure ripped through her as all her sensitive inner spots were hit at once. Actually, all her spots in general got hit at once, sensitive or otherwise. She gave up on trying to relax and ease into the sensation. It was far more fun to just let it wash over her in all its glory.

Vivian's favorite part of getting fucked was simply laying back and letting herself get fucked. She loved the intense pleasure and unparalleled intimacy of being joined together with her partner, combined with the feelings of surrendering her body for him to enjoy. It brought her pure joy to see him above her, mouth split in a huge pleasure smile, eyes wide and glued to her. Every thrust into her seemed to amplify it, splitting his lips open a little more into an O-shape and tilting his head back.

Vivian reflexively reached down for her clit, but David grabbed her hand and pulled it out of the way. Her breath caught. He probably did it to be a gentleman, because he replaced her hand with his own and rubbed her clit for her a second later. Still, in her state, it was easy to fantasize he did it out of a dominant desire to manage her pleasure.

His weight over her naturally made him lean into her a bit as he thumbed her clit, pressing down on her mound and making her feel even tighter. Vivian groaned between moans, feeling herself clench faster with every press into her sensitive nub, loving the way it made him breathe harder.

When her orgasm came, it came in waves. Her contractions intensified to mini-orgasms, and then those intensified even more into full blown cumming. Vivian hugged David with her legs, squeezing him into her with all her strength, thrusting her hips to get stimulation from his thumb squashed between them.

Delight shone down on Vivian from David's expression. She was vaguely aware of him saying, "you're beautiful when you cum." Trying to focus on the words floating between her ears was a little like watching pleasantly shaped clouds float across the sky.

He moved much more slowly now, easing himself in and out of her in long, fully penetrating thrusts. He pulled out so only his very tip remained inside, then pressed himself balls deep in her pussy. Vivian might have thought he was trying to take it easy on her post-orgasm sensitivity, but his body tensed the same way it had just before he'd bathed her tongue in cum. He legitimately liked it better slowly like this. Good to know.

His face when he came was beautiful. The way his eyes drifted closed, his lips broke into a smile and all the tension left his body made it look like he was having a good dream. An amazing dream that she'd given him. Vivian glowed in pleasure as he pulsed and throbbed inside her. Did people normally look peaceful like that while they came? If only she could draw like he could, this image of him would be perfect.

"You're wrong," Vivian said. "You're the beautiful one when you cum."

"You think so? Well, I'll have to prove you wrong."

"How?"

David scrunched his face into something resembling a goblin. "I'll stop covering up my true form."

"Don't do that!" Vivian laughed. David eased off her and made to leave the bed, cutting her laugh short with a sudden burst of dread. Images of Paul flashed through her mind, all the times she'd yearned for him to stay and he'd crushed her hopes.

"Join me in the shower?" He asked, but Vivian had flung her arms around him and pulled him back down.

"Please don't leave me," she said, very softly, but immediately regretted it. He wasn't leaving her! He just wanted a shower after sex. Perfectly normal. He even wanted her to join him. Talk about overreacting to nothing. Now he'd think she was super clingy. He'd regret sleeping with her. He—

"Sure," he simply said. He sounded normal? With a groan and a contented sigh, he flopped backwards onto the bed beside her and draped an arm for her to rest her head on. He didn't ask why she'd suddenly sounded so desperate. He didn't question the wetness at the corners of her eyes or press her at all. He just relaxed and let Vivian cuddle into him, idly playing with her bangs where they rested on his shoulder.

"So, you really think this new Coach Wells guy is really going to give that team more Final Four runs?"

It took Vivian a full five heartbeats to connect those words to meaning. He was continuing their college basketball conversation right where they'd left off before she interrupted it to suck his cock. When she finally realized, she also realized she was laughing hysterically. Something about the way he said it, like it was the most natural question in the world, was so absurd that she couldn't help it. She gasped and giggled, tried to compose herself enough to say something, then burst into hysterics all over again.

"Is my pillow talk that bad?" he asked, stifling his own grin when she finally calmed down.

Vivian shook her head, trying completely failing to find words to explain how treating her like her normal self rather than a sex crazed slut right then made her feel. "No, it's perfect."

They cuddled and chatted until their eyes got heavy and yawns punctuated everything. It felt so natural, Vivian actually forgot they were naked until she realized how she was feeling. Or rather, how she wasn't feeling. She didn't feel dirty. The self-loathing that had followed so many of her sexual experiences never came.

She'd always needed to feel like she'd done some kind of penance to avoid those feelings before. Some kind of pain play, so she could feel like she'd paid for indulging in her slutty side's pleasure. But David had never done anything like that. He'd never even looked at her like a slut, or degraded her or anything. Sure, she'd gotten to scratch a bit of her submissive itch, but that hardly counted.

It was unbelievable! She almost didn't want to get her hopes up, but as time passed and the feeling of filth never came, Vivian's joy grew. For the first time in her life, both sides of herself were happy with each other. Her inner slut had come out to play, and David still wanted her for who she was.

The emotions almost made her cry.

-------------------

Malcolm wanted to take me back to his place. That was a little weird. My house was really convenient from where we were, the train was only a few blocks away at Herald Square, and we usually went to whoever's place was closest.

"I have a present for you," he said cryptically in response to my question.

"A present?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"You'll see, soon enough." I'd long since learned to just let him have his way when he's being secretive. If he's keeping something a secret, it's always because the surprise is worth it. It didn't bother me at all, I was tipsy and simply happy to be spending the rest of the weekend with him, wherever we were.

We were lucky enough to get on an uncrowded train, which is rare for a Saturday night, and we relaxed into two seats we didn't expect to find. We rarely talk on the subway. It's nicer to just enjoy each other's company, and tonight was no different. I leaned into Malcolm and rested my head on his shoulder, my tipsy mind enjoying the gentle swaying of the train. It was a warm, comfortable quiet that was quite nice after how loud Barcade had been.

Malcolm eventually broke the silence while we walked, hand in hand, away from the train station.

"What did you think of David?" He asked.

"I like him a lot. He seems like he's exactly what Vivian needed." I said, then remembered what she was planning for right now. "Assuming he's good in the sack, that is."

"I'm not so sure about him getting that title. I think you were exactly what she needed. He simply appeared right at the end to sweep her off her feet." He was serious. It would have been much easier to turn the compliment into a joke if he'd been joking too.

"Um—Thanks?" I said, caught off guard. "What am I supposed to say to that?"

I could hear the smile in his voice, "you could just take the compliment." I grumbled about sucking at compliments, which he ignored and continued. "You've earned it. You've had a huge impact on Vivian these past few months. You're really good at looking out for people you care about, and you deserve full credit for that."

The flush in my face wasn't just the alcohol. "You really like seeing me embarrassed," I accused.

"No. Well, yes, but that's not the point. The point I was going to make is that you should also make sure to advocate for yourself as much as you do for your friends."

Once again catching me by surprise. "What do you mean?"

"There's something you've been trying to hide from me, isn't there?" Malcolm gently said. "Something you've been feeling, that you haven't wanted to tell me because you don't think there's an easy solution, and you don't want to burden me?"

'Oh... That's what he means.' I sighed deeply. "Do we have to talk about this now?"

As an answer, Malcolm pulled something from his suit pocket and passed it to me. It was a neatly gift wrapped box, just a few inches wide, tied up with a neat red bow. The present he'd mentioned? What? Even for Malcolm, King of Non-Sequiturs, this conversation was hard to follow.

We finally got to his building and I struggled to get the box open in the elevator. "You really tied this thing tight."

"Would you believe me if I said wide ribbons like that are actually harder to tie than ropes? Whatever it's made out of is really slippery, it kept sliding open and falling off until I forced it tight like that."

I finally got it undone and opened the box to find a key. Just a regular key, nothing special about it that I could see. It wasn't a small one like we used for our cuffs, or an ornate one like an ornament or something. "Uh... what?" I asked.

"I've felt the same way you have," he said as the elevator doors opened onto the hallway. "I've wanted more time with you. Much more time. I've hated saying goodbye to you every weekend and not seeing you again until the next one. I love you, Devyn. I can't guarantee that I'll be any less busy in the next few months, but at least this way, things will be as good as they can get." He leaned against the wall beside his door, and motioned for me to open it. "My house is yours now. I want you to move in with me."

In retrospect, I was probably supposed to say something sappy, or throw my arms around him or something. At minimum, just say yes. Instead, I was once again caught completely off guard. What I actually said was: "did you plan out that speech to last exactly long enough to get from the elevator to right here?"

His smile broadened, and he dropped a bit of his serious tone. "Well, I kind of had to. Somebody has to bring some romantic gestures to this relationship, and it certainly isn't going to be you."

"Wait wait wait," I said, not about to let him get away with that. "Aren't I the one who asked you out? Was that not romantic enough for you?"

"Alright, sure, that was one time—"

"And I also seem to recall taking your broke ass out to eat more often than not."

"That's true, you do—"

"I literally just got done buying you fucking white wine from a bar!"

"You're really not going to let me live that down," he laughed.

"Hell no!"

"Well, if you're saying that throwing money around is romantic, then just you wait. I'll be making more money than you in five years."

"Don't lawyers not get paid shit until you make partner?"

"Regardless, I do live in a pretty nice place, that I'm trying to ask you to move into." Malcolm nodded at the key in my hand, "it's yours, if you want it."

Of course, giving him shit was just a way of deflecting. I kept expecting my mind to catch up and complain about how far my commute would become, or how I'd need to find a new gym, or how I ate like a bodybuilder and he ate like one of those infuriating people blessed with a lightning speed metabolism. If any of that did occur to me, but it was drowned out by high pitched screaming in my head. 'YES! YES! YES!'

My hand shaking very slightly, I unlocked the door to my new home.

It was the same apartment I'd visited many times before, but it felt different. Standing in the living room, I felt kind of like I had the time after Malcolm put a blindfold on me and guided me across New York here, whispering hypnotically in my ear the whole time. Dazed, like half of me expected to wake up from the dream any minute.

Quietly, he joined me in middle of the room and wrapped an arm around me. "You really missed me too?" I asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear him say it again.

"I miss you whenever we're not together, My Love." I leaned lightly into him. Even though I'd asked for it, even though it was really corny, it still made me happy.

"What you said about sticking up for myself? Do you really think I have a hard time with that?"

"Normally, not in the slightest. However, you do tend to shy away from it a bit when you think it will make my life harder." I made a noise of protest, but he continued, "I'm not trying to condemn you or anything, I understand. You didn't say anything about wanting more time with me or feeling lonely during the week because you didn't want to put more pressure on my time. You didn't want me to feel like I had to choose between my future career and making you happy." Malcolm turned me around to face him, showing me his warm smile. "It's touching, you caring for me like that. I appreciate it, but at the same time, I don't want to encourage you to sacrifice your happiness anymore. At least, not when it comes to me. Okay?"