Ile des Femmes: The Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers

Laura's face broke out into a grin at my approach. We touched cheeks as a way of hello. "God bless, you look incredible!" I exclaimed. Laura blushed a little and took my hand as I led her to her seat. I had chosen my favorite table; alone in a secluded corner with candlelight the only illumination. Even when I dined alone, I loved sitting here as it was a great way to watch others and never failed to put me in a romantic mood. I pulled out a chair for Laura who demurely thanked me. Taking my own seat, we gave our drink orders to the waitress and then proceeded to glance at the menus.

Dinner was scrumptious as always. It was widely believed that the chef Isabella could prepare a flat tire and people would eat it. Tonight though, the meal was secondary to the company I was with. I sat there, mesmerized by the woman before me. I couldn't wait for dinner to be over and then we would...at that moment, I realized that I really didn't have any plans after dinner. Laura must have come to the same conclusion because she looked at me shyly and asked "Um...what would you like to do when we are finished?"

I took another bite of the seared duck, chewed my food thoughtfully for a few seconds and then replied. "I'm not sure. What did you have in mind?"

"Well," Laura said, smiling. "my room has a wonderful view of the moon cresting over the ocean if you would like to see it."

"That sounds amazing, my dear." I said. Quickly, we finished dinner, skipped dessert and, after I grabbed the bottle of champagne and two glasses, walked arm in arm out of the ballroom, not even acknowledging the looks we were receiving.

When Laura opened the door, I momentarily lost my breath. The only light source was the moon, bathing everything in a pale glow. As soon as the door closed behind me, Laura spun around, sweeping me up into her arms, and kissing me hard and passionately on the mouth. "God, I've been waiting to do that all throughout dinner." she said as soon as we broke the kiss. I smiled, gave her another quick kiss and put down the bottle and glasses on the table. Laura turned around, lifting her long locks so that I could lower the zipper to her dress. The dress pooled by her feet, exposing the black lace panties that she was wearing. I pressed my body against her back, reaching around and cupping her breasts, feeling her hard nipples poking against the palms of my hands. Leaning down, I pressed my lips against her neck. Laura let out a little gasp at my feather light kisses. I started moving down her body, planting little kisses all down her spine as my hands followed the contours of her form. Kneeling behind her, I grasped her panties lowered them down her legs, lifting each of her feet in turn so that she could step out of them. Laura turned around and the heady aroma of womanly arousal hit my nose. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips against her mound, the hair on her mons tickling my nose. Then, I stood up, turned around and lifted my own hair so that she could disrobe me.

I was facing the windowed doors that opened up to the balcony. The curtains were open the full, pregnant moon was framed perfectly, it's light reflecting over the ocean's waters below. Tears welled in my eyes at the beautiful sight before me and my body shivered from excitement as Laura's fingers played over my now mostly nude body. She unhooked my brassiere, letting it fall to the ground as she knelt behind me, slowly removing my panties in the same manner that I'd done to her. Her next move surprised me. Laura gently spread the cheeks of my bottom open and planted a kiss right on the hole.

Ass play had always been a hidden kink of mine. I felt my knees weaken and a low moan escaped my lips as she did it again, this time adding a little swipe with her tongue. I bent over, bracing my hands on her bed and spreading my legs, hoping she would continue. Laura didn't disappoint. I felt her tongue on my ass hole again, licking and pressing against my sphincter as her right hand caressed my inner thigh. She lightly scraped her nails against my sensitive outer lips, then prying them apart and running her fingers through my sopping wet slit. I knew that she was teasing me, building me up slowly. My body began to shake with desire as my orgasm began to build. Her ministrations were driving me crazy as I pushed my body back, needing more. Right then, Laura pushed her tongue into my ass while plunging her fingers deep inside my vagina. I let out a gasp and then shouted in orgasmic bliss, clenching down as waves of pleasure rocked my body. My arms couldn't support me anymore and I fell forward onto the bed, body still twitching. I laid there for a few moments, just enjoying the afterglow of the orgasm, watching through half lidded eyes as Laura made her way to the doors of the balcony and opened them both, letting in the warm, ocean tinged breeze. I heard he sounds of distant waves crashing against the rocky beach as Laura turned towards me and walked back. The moonlight gave her body an almost ethereal glow and I smiled, maneuvering my body so that I was laying fully on the bed, rolling onto my side to that she could join me.

We gazed into each other's eyes, each giving the other soft kisses for a while. Then, I decided to take it to the next step. Gently rolling Laura onto her back, I pressed my lips against her eyelids before moving down her body. I heard two thumps as her pumps hit the floor. Kicking my off as well, I kissed each of her nipples, wrapping my lips around them and swiping them with my tongue, then moving further downward, across her stomach, dipping my tongue into her navel. I heard her giggle lightly as I still moved down, lightly biting the hair on her pussy. She'd spread her legs wide to make room for me and I laid down between them. She let out a gasp when I spread her outer lips open, exposing her delicate pink flesh and then a moan when I leaned down and sucked her clit into my mouth. I was teasing her a little as she'd done to me. I wanted her orgasm to be spectacular. I ran my tongue up the length of her slit, collecting all of the yummy fluids that had leaked out. Savoring the taste for a moment, I then plunged in, feasting on the sweet pussy that lay before me.

Laura cried out, arching her body. I gripped her hips so that she wouldn't buck me off as I plunged my tongue deep into her hole before swiping it up and flicking her clit. She let out another cry and I briefly wondered if any women were walking on the path outside. Would they here us and smile knowingly? I sucked on her clit hard, gently biting down as I plunged two of my fingers inside her. I had years of practice giving oral pleasure to women and I used all of my tricks to quickly bring Laura to the edge of bliss. And then pushing her over. Her breath caught for a second before she let out a mighty scream. Orgasmic fluid coated my face as I tried to drink it all as quickly as it flowed from her.

Finally, Laura's body fell back to the bed and I relented in my sexual pleasuring of her pussy. I climbed back up a laid down by her side, pulling her close to me and holding her tightly as she came down off the high. When her breathing returned to a sense of normalcy, I rose from the bed, poured us both a glass of champagne and walked outside onto the balcony. Laura joined me, taking a glass and we stood there in silence, sipping our drinks, watching the moonlight play on the water below.

Laura and I spent the next two days together, enjoying each other's company as well as the many delights that the resort offered. Unfortunately, I had to go before she did. We hugged each other tightly and shared a long and passionate kiss before I boarded the helicopter to the mainland to catch my flight back home.

blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers
12