All Comments on 'Ile des Femmes: The Red Room'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked this

I liked this, I hope you do a followup, maybe from the point of view of one of the staff of the island?

blondsublesblondsublesover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for liking the story. I actually have 5 or 6 stories planned for the Ile des Femmes resort, one of them being about a maid :)

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Wonderfully sexy.

I'm so pleased to read you have more of these stories about Ile des Femmes resort planned. I am loving this series, having it written from a different point of view bringing a new narrative and dimension to a sexy and Erotic Story.

Brilliant story, you never disappoint, an absolute joy to read.

Thank you

JC

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
Very slick

And I meant the double entendre. With the stories of the Isle, don't forget Chastity and Beth.

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Wonderful story.

I would hope there's a second story featuring Beth.

ladycanuck57ladycanuck57over 5 years ago
Lovely

What a wonderful tale. Thank you for a lovely read.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
ok

it was a good story

suzi86suzi86over 5 years ago
WOW!

This was amazing! Where is this magical place, I want to go there ... correction, I want to live there. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make The Reservations, Jackie And I Are Going! 😍

Hallo Bree!

Brilliant, Jackie and I, love your story, and Jackie said you should enter it in one of the contests, and I agree with her, you should enter it, because we both think it's that good!

I hope you're planning to write a chapter 2, where Chastity returns to "Ile des Femmes", with Beth, and it would be lovely if Brigit and Nala just happened to be there at the sametime,,, yes!

Thank you for sharing another of your hot sexy stories with us!.... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

Your kinky dyke friend..

Gay Kat.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 5 years ago

I would love to read more of Chastity & Beth's awakening. Cascais a sweet & lovely, very sensual & kind young woman. You've created an incredibly engaging character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Wonderful :) Sensual, tasteful, erotic. Please write more. - Irene

MarieKNMarieKNover 5 years ago
Loved this story

Very good character development. Delightful story. Quite sexy. And... I want to vacation at Ile Des Femmes!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 5 years ago
Excellent story!

I totally loved this story! thank you for sharing it with us!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Its not my department to judge if it gets any better or sexier or sensual or what ever ...... But feeling loved is something very special ...... Quite an interesting experience the girl has been through ...... Lovelywritten

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...