Ile des Femmes: The Red Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...Thanks Brigit. I guess I'd better take your advise. Don't want to burn anything." Both women laughed at that and Chastity followed the older woman out of the pool and over to Brigit's chaise. The woman who'd been sitting next to her had gotten up and left and Chastity quickly went to her chair to gather her belongings, putting her items down at the empty spot. She couldn't explain it but there was something about Brigit that Chastity just took to. Brigit seemed so elegant in her mannerisms and confident in her own body; two qualities that Chastity desperately wanted for herself.

Brigit watched as the young woman ran over to grab her clothing, admiring the youth's body. She'd first noticed Chastity when the girl passed her in the hallway upon checking in. Well, to be honest, Brigit thought to herself, a lot of women noticed when Chastity had checked in. It was rare when a woman so young was on the island and rarer still when she checked in alone. The older woman was pleasantly surprised when Chastity had walked in, enjoying the reveal of her young, nubile body when she removed her shirt. Brigit had seduced enough women over the years to know when to take it slow. The last thing that she wanted to do was to scare this prized catch away.

When Chastity finally settled next to where Brigit was sitting, the older woman started engaging her in a conversation about how she liked college and what her future plans were. Nothing overtly sexual at all. Brigit did notice Chastity's eyes following the serving girl when their drinks finally arrived. She smiled when the young woman blushed at being caught looking. "It's alright, m'dear. Lorelei is cute, isn't she?" Chastity nodded and quickly took another sip of her tea. "So tell me," Brigit said after taking a drink from her own glass. "is there a cute boy waiting for you back home?"

"No." Chastity couldn't help sounding a little bitter. "I was dating this boy for a while but he was a real asshole to me during prom and I dumped him."

"Good for you, lass. You don't need arseholes in your life." Chastity smiled at Brigit's words. She'd only been in the company of the older woman for an hour and already felt at ease around her. They sat in silence for a little while, both of them thinking about their next step. It was Chastity who finally broke the silence.

"We were at an after party and he was drinking. He tried to convince me to let him have sex with me. I told him no repeatedly but he wouldn't stop. I finally got one of my friends to drive me home." Chastity paused, taking another sip. Brigit could see a tear trickle down her cheek. "The next day, he started telling everyone that I was a cock tease and I led him on." Brigit sat there, listening to the young woman unburden herself. She rested her hand on Chastity's shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"I'm so sorry lass that he put ya through that." Chastity gave a little smile and reached up, putting her hand on Brigit's.

"It's okay. I...I just want my first time to be special, you know. Not some drunk at a party but meaningful." Brigit's eyes widened at the revelation that Chastity had never had sex. She thought for a second, choosing her next words carefully.

"I agree wholeheartedly Chas. I remember my first time being with another." Chastity turned her tearstained face towards Brigit. She hadn't meant to say all of what she did but felt better now. Plus, Brigit's touch felt comforting.

"What was he like?"

"Well, for starters he wasn't a he." Brigit said, a bit of laughter in her voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean..." Chastity said, blushing a bit.

"It's alright lass. It was wonderful and amazing and meaningful." Brigit pulled her hand off of Chastity's body slowly, enjoying the feeling of the soft, smooth skin beneath her fingers. "Laura and I are still close and get together sometimes even though she's married with a couple of kids." Chastity sat there for a moment. A million questions were floating in her mind right then but she was too embarrassed to ask. Brigit saw the conflict on Chastity's face and knew now was the perfect time to end the conversation. The seed had been planted in Chastity's mind. "Well, I hate to have to leave but I have an appointment coming up with my masseuse." Brigit smiled inwardly at the look of disappointment on the young woman's face. "There's several of us ladies getting together for dinner in the dining hall around seven. I'd love for you to join us."

Chastity's eyes widened in anticipation. "Sure!" she said quickly. "I mean, yes, I'd love to come."

"Wonderful! See you at seven, my dear." Brigit said, taking Chastity's hand in hers. She kissed the younger woman's fingers, rose up and after gathering her bag, left to go to the salon. As she walked down the path, she saw Charlotte, one of the women who would be at the table tonight, approaching her. As they kissed their hellos, Brigit whispered two words into Charlotte's ear. "Red room." Charlotte's eyes got wide and she pulled back, a pleasantly surprised look on her face. Brigit just smiled and winked, then continued on her way to her appointment.

Chastity sat there in silence after Brigit left. She absentmindedly rubbed the spot where Brigit's lips had touched her hand while conflicting emotions coursed through her body, causing confusion in her mind and a tingle in her pussy. She'd always thought her "first time" would be with her husband on their wedding night after he carried her across the threshold, tenderly removing her wedding gown from her body as their passions grew culminating in orgasmic bliss. Then she remembered the pained look upon Beth's face when she'd come out to Chastity and how her friend hurt her with her words. Now, Chastity wished she could have hugged her friend in support. Maybe kissed her cheek to calm her. Looked into Beth's tear stained face. Maybe kissed her lips as she wrapped her arms around her friend, their breasts pressing together, her hands traveling downward to cup Beth's tight ass...

Chastity startled awake, not even realizing that her own hand was inching closer to her vagina. She looked around and noticed several women watching her intently, lascivious smiles on their faces. Feeling the heat rise up in her face, Chastity gathered her belongings before quickly making her way back to her room. She could feel the moisture between her thighs as she walked, her breath catching every so often as a tingle passed through her body. She could feel her nipples ache with an unfamiliar desire as she finally made it to her room. Tossing her bag onto the floor, Chastity quickly stripped off her bikini bottoms and kicked off her sandals before hopping onto the bed. Images of Brigit's nude body flittered through the young woman's mind along with images of Beth. Chastity could feel tears streaming down her face as she began to lightly stroke her pussy lips. The sticky fluids coated her fingertips as she increased the pressure, rubbing her clit and dipping two fingers into her vagina. She could almost taste Brigit's breath as, in her mind, they shared a deep, soulful kiss. Chastity began to rub her sensitive nipples with her other hand as her wrist movements quickened with her approaching orgasm. She let out a choking sob as her desires built, her hips bucking in the air, her leg muscles taut with strain, as she inched closer. Finally, her body gave her the release she craved. Juices poured out of her as she let out a gasp, her legs giving way as she collapsed back onto the bed.

Chastity laid there for what felt like an hour, staring up at the ceiling. Even though the air was warm, she still felt a chill. Rolling over onto her side, she trapped her hand between her thighs as she watched the bedside clock tick away the seconds. Chastity hugged herself with her other arm, desperately wishing Beth or Brigit was there to hold her. After several minutes of just laying there, she rose off the bed and went and took a bath. Those always calmed her down and helped clear her mind. After soaking for a while, she picked up her razor and began to shave her legs and armpits silky smooth.

Donning a pair of blue yoga shorts and her sandals after she finished with her bath, Chastity went exploring the island, feeling deliciously naughty without a top or pair of panties on. She could feel the eyes of all those around her and the thought of teasing so many women gave her a little thrill. Making her way around the many secluded pathways, Chastity wandered aimlessly, enjoying the freedom that came with the knowledge of not having to worry about any lecherous men secretly watching her.

Making her way around the flower garden maze that dominated a good portion of the southern end of the island, Chastity suddenly stopped in her tracks when the gentle ocean breeze carried a familiar voice, one with an Irish lilt, to her ears. Chastity started to call out to Brigit until she realized that the other woman was in a conversation with another. Curiosity got the better of the teen and she silently followed the sound of the voice until she spotted the distinctive platinum hair of her friend. Sure enough, Brigit was laying on the grass in a little clearing, speaking with a dark skinned woman. Both women were completely naked and Brigit's hand was lightly caressing the other woman's hip. Chastity crept as close as she dared, kneeling behind a large bush covered in red roses.

"Do you think that she will be wiling to enter the Red Room?" the dark skinned woman asked Brigit. Chastity couldn't place the accent. It sounded African but she wasn't sure.

"I certainly hope so." came Brigit's reply. "T'would be a shame if she wasn't. Ya shoulda seen her at the pool. By the goddess, she is such a beauty. It took all I had not to just jump her body right there, Nala." Upon hearing that statement, Chastity's eyes got wide when she realized the topic of the two women's conversation. They sounded like they were talking about her. Nala laughed at Brigit's statement, her reply too low for Chastity to hear.

"I know. But damn, it would have been almost worth it. I've been so horny since this morning, I was about ready to fuck my masseur."

"Well, if anyone can seduce Chastity into the Red Room, it would be you, my dear. Now, let me see if I can do something about cooling your ardor." Nala reached over Brigit and began to rub her hand all over the other woman's back and ass, her dark skin contrasting nicely with Brigit's creamy white. Nala leaned in and planted a deep, passionate kiss on Brigit's lips as she moved her hand to between the Irish lass's thighs. Brigit let out a long sigh, tilting her head back when Nala broke the kiss and moved her lips to Brigit's neck.

Chastity could feel her pussy start to tingle at the sight of the two women's sexual exploration. She knew it was wrong to watch. She knew the right thing, the respectful thing would be to leave them in private. But something held her there. Chastity couldn't turn away. She watched as Nala rolled Brigit onto her back and began to kiss her way down the Irish woman's beautiful body. Chastity heard Brigit let out a long moan and then a gasp when Nala reached her final destination, her head between Brigit's legs. The African woman's shapely ass was sticking up into the air and for a moment, an almost overwhelming urge came over Chastity to run over there and start kissing that lovely butt. She barely registered that her right hand was caressing her breasts while her left hand was busy rubbing her vagina through the fabric of her yoga shorts. A little shudder coursed though her body when she heard Brigit cry out in orgasmic bliss.

Deciding that it was time to leave, Chastity crept silently away, putting some distance between her and the two women before standing up. She started to make her way back out of the maze when she felt the squishiness between her thighs. Looking down, Chastity was mortified to see the large, very obvious damp spot that had appeared on the crotch of her shorts. She knew that she couldn't walk back to her room looking like she'd peed herself and, after a moments hesitation, removed her shorts and used them to clean the glistening juices from her pussy. Another shudder went through her as the silken fabric rubbed against her sensitive flesh and she heard Nala let out a scream in the distance. When she was dried, Chastity started on the long trek back to her room, carrying the cum soaked shorts wadded up in her hand, desperately wishing that she'd worn panties. Again, she felt all eyes upon her naked body and could hear some soft giggles this time as she blushed all over. When she finally made it back to her room, Chastity threw the shorts in the corner, slipped off her sandals, jumped onto her bed and quickly brought herself off to a breathtaking climax. As she was calming down, a question about what she'd overheard crept into the young woman's mind. What was the Red Room?

Chastity fell into a relaxing nap, her dreams filled with the sight of beautiful, naked women and the sounds of moans and screams of pleasure. She awoke with a start a couple of hours later, horny and confused. Reaching down between her legs, Chastity rubbed her finger along her slit, feeling the wetness that had leaked from her pussy while she'd slumbered. Sighing to herself, she rose out of bed and went to take another bath, relaxing in the steaming hot water while she decided on her next course of action. Ever since she'd arrived on the island, new thoughts, new desires had awakened inside her. The warning words of her mother's text to please be careful sprang back into her mind. Was this what the warning had meant? Did her mother know something about the island? Did her mother know something about her daughter? A small shiver ran through her body and Chastity wrapped her arms around her body, hugging herself in a vain attempt to give comfort and clarity. The world of familiarity that she'd left only yesterday seemed so far away, both figuratively and literally. If Aunt Laura had told her that she'd be walking around nude after bringing herself off while listening to two women having sex, Chastity would have thought that was impossible. But, as the memories of what had happened only two hours ago, of her spying on Nala and Brigit caressing each other, of Nala giving little kisses on the Irish beauty's naked body, came floating back into her mind, that is exactly what had happened. For a brief moment, Chastity felt very much alone, a stranger in her own body.

After a while, Chastity got out of her bath, still not sure of what to do next. After drying herself off, she walked over to the vanity where she'd hastily dumped all of the makeup that she'd brought with her. Looking down at the assembled pile of cosmetics, she frowned. Then an idea came to her mind. Chastity picked up the bedside phone and called down to the front office, asking the woman on the other end of the line if it was possible to have a makeup artist come to her room. There was a knock on the door a half an hour later and Chastity, wearing just a robe and pair of panties, opened it to see an older woman who reminded her of her mother smiling with a large bag slung on her shoulder.

For the next hour or so, Chastity sat in silence as the woman, who'd introduced herself as Delores, worked her magic. When she was finally allowed to turn around and look at herself, Chastity momentarily lost her breath at the vision of youthful beauty that was reflected back. As Delores went to the closet to pick out the black dress that she thought would be perfect for tonight, Chastity finally built up enough courage to ask the question that she'd wanted to know since the afternoon. "Um...Miss?"

"Delores, please. Miss is so formal." came the reply. Chastity let out a little giggle.

"Okay. Delores, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure sweetheart. What would you like to know?"

Chastity took a deep breath before asking "What exactly is the Red Room?" Delores paused a second before selecting a pair of black pumps to match the dress.

"Well, um, it's just a special room where women get together. Why do you ask?"

"I overheard some of the ladies talking about it and was just curious." Delores glanced over Chastity's way. The young woman had a look on her face that was half apprehension, half curiosity. She wondered exactly how much she should inform Chastity. If there were plans in motion that concerned the teen, Delores could get into serious trouble if she divulged too much. She fastened her best smile on her face before replying

"Well, my dear, all I can say is that is both a high honor and wonderful pleasure to enter the Red Room. Now let's hurry and finish. It's almost time for dinner." Delores quickly hurried the woman into getting dressed, praying the redirection of the subject would end the conversation. Luckily for her, Chastity dropped the line of questioning and removed her robe, showing the makeup artist her beautiful, youthful body which caused the older woman to gasp silently. Before the teen could don her dress, Delores stopped her. "Wait a minute my dear. Do you have a pair of black panties?" Chastity nodded and pointed to the top drawer. Delores retrieved the panties in question, a sheer, silken thong. "I believe that these would look so much better and go with your dress. Why don't you wear them instead of the ones you have on." Shrugging, Chastity accepted the tiny bit of fabric, pulling her white ones off and slipping the black ones on. She really didn't understand why it mattered what color panties she would be wearing. It's not like anyone would see them anyway.

It took all of Delores's willpower not to throw the younger woman onto the bed and ravish her nearly naked body right then. Instead, she teased and styled Chastity's hair before touching up her makeup with the finishing touch being a light dosing of Possess perfume in strategic locations. With a few pictures from her phone just to make sure that she could replicate the look if Chastity liked it, Delores finally allowed her client to look at herself in the full length mirror. She watched the teen's face as it went from amazement to elation, smiling at Chastity's reaction all the while.

For her part, Chastity couldn't believe that she was the woman staring back from the looking glass. She tentatively reached out, touching the cool glass, just to make sure that she wasn't still dreaming. Smiling, she spun around and hugged Delores tightly, thanking her for the wonderful job that she did. Then, after grabbing her purse, Chastity exited the room, leaving the makeup artist alone to gather her items.

Delores did grab all of her makeup and accessories, carefully putting them in her bag. When she was finished, she looked around the room to see if she'd forgotten anything, spotting Chastity's ivory white panties on the floor where the girl had discarded them. A smile slowly formed on her face. Knowing that getting caught could have serious ramifications on her job, Delores quickly shucked her clothes onto the floor. Picking up Chastity's panties, she brought them to her nose, inhaling the womanly scent before lying on the bed. Knowing that these panties had just been in intimate contact with the teen's pussy caused a tingle to shoot up Delores's spine and she began to rub the silken fabric through the wet folds of her vagina with one hand and fondle her breasts with the other. Closing her eyes, she pictured the naked form of Chastity, her pert tits, her tight, well formed ass, the neatly trimmed blond fuzz that covered her pussy. Delores's hand movement picked up speed as she imagined the young woman in the Red Room, laying naked on the Virgin's couch, surrounded by all of the assembled women in the room, shivering. She wondered who would do the honors. Which lucky woman would be chosen to sacrifice the virgin as it were. At that thought, Delores's hips bucked as she sucked air in through her clenched teeth. Her juices drenched the fabric that she held in her hand as she continued rubbing herself furiously.