Ile des Femmes: The Red Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers

Finally, she could not take anymore and feebly pushed at Raven's head who was busy lapping up the juices that Chastity had produced. The maid ignored her, making sure to suck up all the delicious fluids, before stopping. She rose from the bed, looking down at the naked form of her meal as she laid there, gasping for air. Picking up Chastity's discarded robe, Raven wiped her face clean before donning her maid's outfit. It was tempting to see if Chastity would return the favor but she had other duties and had to hurry back to the kitchen. She walked over to the resting girl and gave her a slow, sensuous kiss before turning and leaving.

Chastity laid there for a while, her body still tingling from the amazing orgasm that she'd just experienced. Part of her was sad that Raven had just left because she really wanted to have a chance to please the woman. Instead, she picked up her phone and looked at it for a minute. She really wanted to text Beth, to tell her how she really felt about her friend, how much she missed her and how much she just wanted to hug her. All that she could think to type though was "Missing U". Chastity frowned at her phone, looking at the wallpaper. It was a picture of her favorite boy band. Flipping through her pictures, she found one of her and Beth sharing a hug of friendship, one that seemed a lifetime ago and selected that instead. Rising up off of the bed, Chastity gave a lazy stretch before taking her lunch outside to the balcony, sitting there nude while the Mediterranean sun warmed her body.

After lunch, Chastity spent the rest of the day at the pool, enjoying herself with sunning, swimming and chatting up some of the women there. She thought about going for a massage but found out that there was no openings available before five. Sighing, Chastity slowly walked back to her room, the weight of her decision pressing down on her the closer to five o'clock it got. Did she really want to do this? The orgasm she had received from Raven was intense. But the looming unknown that tonight would bring frightened her a little. When Chastity got to her room, out of habit, she picked up the phone and glanced at it. To her amazement, there was a reply from Beth. "Missing U2." Chastity let out a squeal of joy, opening the message app and was about to reply when she stopped. What would she say? She couldn't write all that had transpired here. Instead she replied that they would talk when she got back, ending the text with both a heart and lips emoji, hoping that Beth would get the underlying message. All that came back was "K".

Taking this as a sign that she should meet Brigit tonight, Chastity prepared herself for tonight. After showering and applying her makeup, she slid the dress over her head, noticing right away that her hardened nipples tented the front of the dress. Slipping on her sandals, Chastity took a deep breath before opening the door and making her way down to the main hall. She noticed Brigit right away. The older woman was dressed in a sequined red dress, her makeup tastefully done, the platinum hair pulled back tightly into a long braid. Taking another breath to steady her nerves, Chastity walked over and stood in front of Brigit who did not speak, only smiled at the sight of the younger woman.

Taking Chastity's hand, Brigit walked them down several hallways until they reached an elevator located far away from everything. Taking out a key from her purse, Brigit unlocked a little panel on the wall and pressed a button, making sure to lock the panel back. The elevator doors open and Brigit pressed the bottom button after she and Chastity had entered.

Chastity remained quiet even though there were many questions floating around in her head. When the doors opened again, it was if the two women had traveled back in time. Torches lined the hallway, illuminating the stone work and what looked like a dungeon. Her grip tightened on Brigit's hand as she followed the woman down the corridor to the only door. It was painted a dark red with gold filigree. Stopping at the door, Brigit turned to face Chastity. Looking her straight in the eye, Brigit said to the teen "This is it, my dear. If I open this door and we enter, there is no turning back. Do you understand?" Chastity swallowed hard and nodded. Brigit smiled again and kissed her on her forehead before opening the heavy red door and stepping inside.

It was dark in the room, the only illumination coming from a stage at the far wall, and it took a moment or two for Chastity's eyes to adjust. The thick smell of incense hung cloyingly in the air as everywhere she looked, she could see a woman relaxing on pillows and couches. All except for Faith, who appeared to be sitting upon a throne that was painted to match the door. All eyes were upon Chastity as she followed Brigit to the back of the room. Now that she was standing there on the stage, Chastity could see that there was a twin sized bed covered by a white satin sheet. On the bed was a red pillow and nothing else.

Brigit let go of the girl's hand and turned to face her. She wrapped her arms around Chastity's body, pulling her close and kissed her hard on the mouth. Chastity felt her knees go weak and for a second, Brigit and she were the only two there. The straps of her dress slipped off of her shoulders as the older woman pushed the dress down her body to pool at her feet, exposing her naked form to all the women in attendance. That's when Chastity felt hands start caressing her body, their feather light touches causing goose bumps to appear on her skin.

Brigit broke the kiss and stepped back but she was quickly replaced by Nala, the dark skinned beauty aggressively grabbing hold of Chastity's body and kissing her hard on the mouth. Chastity's arousal started to build as Nala's tongue explored her mouth. Soon, she felt her body being guided backwards to the bed and gently laid down. Opening her eyes, Chastity saw that she was surrounded by all of the women. Faith was standing at her feet holding what appeared to be a ivory colored man's penis with leather straps dangling from it's base. Faith handed the dildo to Brigit who took it reverently in her hands and brought it up to her face. She pressed the dildo to her lips and when she pulled it away, a bright red lipstick imprint was left there. The woman to the right took the plastic phallus, kissing it as well and on it went until each woman had left her mark upon the ivory penis. By the time it reached Nala, who was standing on Faith's left, the eight inches was more red than white. Nala planted the final kiss on the dildo, holding it by the base as to not smudge any lipstick kisses.

As this had been happening, Faith began to disrobe. Chastity let out a gasp at the sight of Faith's body. Intricate tattoos of stylized hearts and flowers covered her magnificent form. Each nipple had been pierced with a golden ring, capping a pair of tits that put Aunt Laura's to shame. Nala strapped the lipstick covered penis to Faith's waist and then crawled between Chastity's legs, spreading the young woman's vagina open with her fingers.

Chastity gasped as Nala kissed her right on the clit and then began to eat her out in earnest. Fluid started to pour out of her pussy as she squirmed on the bed. The woman standing at her head leaned over and kissed Chastity as the orgasm began to build inside her. Then Nala and the other woman stopped and stood back up when Faith snapper her finger. She stepped forward, kneeling down between Chastity's spread legs and guided the tip of the dildo to the teen's entrance. The women surrounding the bed locked hands as Faith began to push into Chastity. She started rocking her hips, with each thrust going in a little deeper until, finally, the tip pressed against Chastity's womanhood. There was a pregnant pause as Faith held there for a moment. Then she thrust her hips forward.

Chastity cried out as her hymen ripped. Her pussy had never felt so full and still Faith continued to rock her hips, picking up speed and force with each thrust. Chastity wrapped her legs and arms around the woman's body, pulling her down, wanting the dildo to be as deep insider her as it could go. The cool metal of Faith's nipple rings dug into Chastity's breasts as Faith leaned down and kissed her deeply. For some reason, at that moment, in Chastity's mind, an image of Beth appeared, naked and welcoming. With one final thrust, Faith slammed her hips hard against Chastity. That's when the dam broke. Chastity's body began to shake as she clenched down onto the dildo and let out a primal scream. A wave of pleasure coursed through her body quickly followed by another. She gripped Faith tightly, her fingers digging into the woman's back as Faith drew her hips back and them slammed her again. The overwhelming sensations were too much for Chastity's mind and she embraced the darkness that overtook her.

Chastity woke to find someone using a damp towel to clean her pussy. She opened her eyes to see Brigit laying in bed next to her. The Irish lady gently kissed the younger woman on the mouth as she rubbed her hands over Chastity's breasts. After a few moments of gentle kissing, Brigit pulled back and whispered "Would you like to continue?" Chastity bit her lower lip and nodded, then smiled. Brigit rose off the bed, helping the teen to stand on shaky legs before guiding her down off of the stage. The other women had unclothed themselves and Chastity found herself in the middle of a lesbian orgy. Hands touched her legs and ass as she followed Brigit to the center of the room where she laid down on some cushions. Quickly, Chastity became the focal point as one lady buried her head between the teen's thighs and two more fastened their lips on each nipple. She felt Brigit's lips touch hers before the older woman knelt up and straddled Chastity's face with her body.

Chastity, who'd never thought about eating another woman's pussy before today, got her chance as the pungent odor of Brigit's juices filled her nose. She did her best, tentatively licking up the fluid with her tongue, finding out that she adored the taste. Not knowing what to do, Chastity did what felt good to her, running her tongue up Brigit's slit and nipping gently at her clit. She squirmed as another mini orgasm cruised through her body, doubling her efforts on Brigit's vagina. Soon, the woman's thighs tightened around her head as her pussy flooded Chastity's mouth with her cum. There was hardly even a rest before another woman took Brigit's place.

Chastity's mouth and jaw were as sore as her pussy by the time the orgy ended. Brigit helped her to her feet and even helped her dress back into the white dress she'd worn down. Faith, still unclothed, approached Chastity, handing her a wooden box. "Something to remember this day by." she said before kissing the young woman. Chastity opened the box saw the ivory dildo, complete with straps, laying on crushed red velvet inside.

The rest of the stay was a blur for the teen. Brigit, Faith, Nala, Raven and others continued Chastity's education into the art of lesbian sex. Of course, when she arrived, all her mother and father heard about was how great the pool was and getting a massage and a manipedi and being pampered in the spa. She called Beth as soon as she could get away, asking her to come over. An hour later, Beth was walking into her friend's room. She'd forgiven Chastity a while ago and had missed her so much. When she'd confessed her love for Chastity, it had broken her heart to be rejected. Beth had almost not replied to the "Missing U" message that she had received but something made her. Hope, maybe. Chastity was standing there when Beth walked in, closing the door behind her.

Chastity couldn't hold back any longer. As soon as the door closed, she walked over to her love and kissed her hard on the mouth, hugging Beth tightly. After the initial shock, Beth returned the kiss, accepting Chastity's tongue into her mouth. "God Beth, I am so sorry..." Chastity started to say when they finally broke the kiss but the tears that were forming in her eyes started running down her cheek. "So sorry..." she kept repeating as Beth held her, feeling her friend crying on her shoulder.

"Hey Chas, it's okay." Beth said as she guided her friend so that they were sitting on the bed. She brought her hand up to Chastity's cheek, gently brushing the tears away. "Okay, you have to tell me what the hell happened on that trip." Chastity let out a little choking laugh.

"Um...let's just say that I learned some things. Like how much I love you." Beth's eyes widened at the revelation.

"Jesus, Chastity! I've loved you for so long too!"

"I know. It just took someone to, well, open my eyes."

"What else did this someone open your eyes too?" Beth asked, smiling.

"Well," Chastity said, reaching for a wooden box on her nightstand. "She did teach me a couple of other things. Here, let me show you."

blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers