Ile des Femmes: The Red Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the orgasm finished coursing through her body. Delores just laid on the bed for a few moments, coming down off of her high. When her heart stopped beating so quickly, she rose up, dropped the panties back on the floor, straightened up the bed, got dressed, grabbed her bag and left the room.

Meanwhile, Chastity was taking her time walking to the dining hall. She was enjoying the appreciative glances that she was receiving as she made her way down the carpeted corridors. When she arrived at the entrance, Chastity paused, trying to locate the distinctive platinum hair of Brigit. She jumped a little when she felt a soft touch on her arm and spun around to meet the piercing green eyed gaze of Brigit. "Sorry lass. Didn't meant ta startle ya." the older women said in her lilting accent.

"No problem. I'm not late, am I?" Chastity replied.

"Of course not, you're right on time. You look amazing, by the way! Let me guess. Delores?" Chastity blushed a little at the praise from Brigit and nodded. She allowed herself to be guided by the arm to the table. It looked to seat six and already there were four women sitting there, drinking wine and enjoying conversation. The talking died down as the two approached and the four ladies rose from their seats. Brigit introduced them all to Chastity and her to them as she pulled out the young woman's chair for her.

After she sat down, the conversations picked back up and Chastity took that time to study her dining companions. Even with her makeup and hair professionally done, the teen felt plain by comparison. Each of the five women looked incredible. Her eyes fell on Nala who was deep in conversation with the woman Brigit had introduced as Faith. Nala's dark skin tone contrasted beautifully with her white dress. Chastity's eyes trailed down her body, the plunging neckline showcasing a vast expanse of flesh. Chastity's gaze was drawn to Nala's breasts, perfect orbs of smooth ebon flesh which caused the young woman to squeeze her thighs together. Then Brigit's voice drew caught her attention. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I asked you if you would like some wine, my dear." Chastity swallowed hard before answering. She'd actually never drank anything alcoholic before and was almost going to say no but instead nodded. Brigit smiled and poured her a glass of Chardonnay from the bottle on the table.

"I won't get in trouble, will I?" the teen asked before taking a sip. The assembled women laughed gently and Brigit blushed brightly which cause a fresh round of giggles.

"Don't worry, my dear. If you are on this island, you're old enough." Faith replied. Chastity smiled in response and took a sip of wine. Unlike the other women seated, Faith's red dress covered her entire body, leaving only her head and hands exposed. The woman's jet black hair was cut into a bob and she wore heart shaped earrings with large rubies surrounded by white diamonds. What really struck Chastity though was Faith's voice. Soft and sultry, yet commanding, a tone used to giving orders and expecting them to be followed without questions. She could easily picture Faith as the CEO of a large corporation. Chastity smiled and took a sip of wine, expecting it to be bitter. However, she was surprised that it was clean, crisp and a little fruity. She took another sip and enjoyed it much more this time.

Soon, dinner was served and Chastity found herself relaxing more. In fact, she soon found herself at the center of attention with all of the women asking her questions about her life and how she felt about the resort. Brigit kept her glass filled as Chastity did her best to answer all of the questions. She kept getting distracted, however, with a barrage of sensory input. The smell of perfume and incense, the taste of the food and wine, the sight of all of the beauty that surrounded her. It was almost too overwhelming for the young woman. She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down, taking deep breaths and another gulp of wine. Then her eyes flew open when she felt a hand on her thigh. She closed her eyes again, unsure of what to do. Brigit's voice whispered in her ear "Are you alright, my dear?" Taking a deep breath, Chastity nodded her head. "Do you need to step outside for a moment?" The young woman shook her head no and turned her head to the sound of Brigit's voice. Opening her eyes again, Chastity found herself only a couple of inches away from the older woman. Her eyes focused on Brigit's painted lips, so soft and inviting. For a brief moment, everything else fell away. The only thing that mattered to Chastity was to feel what it would be like to kiss those lips. Her body acted on it's own accord. She closed her eyes once more as she leaned in and lightly touched her lips to Brigit's. The hand on her thigh moved up a fraction of an inch and Chastity spread her legs open a little, silently inviting the other woman to explore higher.

Brigit finally pulled back from the kiss, keeping her hand on Chastity's leg. The other women at the table all clapped causing Chastity to blush again. She remembered the first kiss that she'd received from Johnny. Sloppy, aggressive, him shoving his tongue into her mouth. Her pushing him away. This kiss, however, felt...different. It was if it had awakened her. Chastity felt tingles all up and down her body. At that moment, she didn't care if the room was filled with women. If Brigit told her right then to strip, she would have gladly. Instead, the older woman poured her another glass of wine and moved her hand a little higher up Chastity's thigh.

All throughout the rest of dinner and dessert, Brigit's hand lightly caressed Chastity, each pass creeping higher. The feather light touches were driving the teen wild and several times, Chastity squirmed in her seat so that she could open her legs more. Brigit, for her part, was acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, chatting with Faith about a party they were planning for tomorrow. Chastity could barely hear the words but prayed that she would be invited. Just as the last bites of baked Alaska had been devoured, the young woman let out a little squeak as she felt the fingers that had been teasing her for most of the night brush against the sopping wet crotch of her panties. She heard a couple of giggles as if everyone at the table knew what was happening. Her breathing quickened as Brigit's middle finger started to move slowly up and down Chastity's slit. With every pass, the long, manicured fingernail would graze the stiffened clit, causing Chastity to shake. It was driving her crazy. As subtly as she could, Chastity inched forward in her chair, trying desperately to increase the pressure. Her eyes scanned the table and came to meet the intense gaze of Faith. The regal woman was resting her chin on her folded fingers, watching Chastity's expression with a slight smirk on her lips.

Brigit's fingers started to pick up speed, slipping under the crotch of the panties, touching the moist, sensitive flesh. She cupped Chastity's pussy, slipping her index finger into the warm entrance of her pussy, touching the soft, springy flesh. Chastity gripped the table tightly, her eyes never breaking her gaze with Faith. The teen could feel an orgasm building inside her as Brigit's finger probed deeper, stopping only when it reached the barrier of her womanhood. But the release didn't happen. It was if the last vestiges of Chastity's inhibitions were preventing the blessed orgasm from cresting. That's when Faith, who had been waiting for the right moment, smiled and gave her permission.

"You may cum now, little one."

The words blasted through any mental barriers that Chastity still had. She began to tremble, sucking in a large lungful of air as the tingling intensified in her pussy. The table shook as Chastity shut her eyes tightly, tears falling down her cheeks, her whole body focused on the pleasure that those fingers were giving her. Time stood still for the teen as her pussy convulsed around the finger that was inside her. After what seemed like a lifetime, Chastity opened her eyes to see all of the women at the table staring at her, looks of pure lust on their faces. Brigit gently eased her hand from between Chastity's legs and brought the cream coated finger to her mouth, tasting the yummy juices that had oozed out of the girl. After cleaning her fingers with her mouth and napkin, the Irish lady rose from the table, offering her hand to the young woman who accepted it and rose as well. Brigit addressed the women still seated. "Ladies, if you would excuse us, I believe that this darling creature needs some fresh air after such a delicious and...satisfying dinner. Faith, I will let you know if the party is on for tomorrow night." Faith nodded and smiled in response as Chastity, a little unsteadily, began to follow the platinum haired beauty. Brigit wrapped her arm around Chastity's shoulder to help steady her and led her outside.

The moon was just cresting over the horizon as the two women began a slow, leisurely pace to the rose garden. Chastity had slipped her arm around Brigit's waist, enjoying the closeness of the other woman. The darkening sky was quickly removing the color from the world, the moon painting everything shades of grey. At the entrance to the garden, under the stone arch that covered the path, Brigit stopped. Turning to face Chastity, she cupped the younger woman's face with her hands and kissed her gently. Chastity wrapped both her arms around Brigit, her hands resting on the other woman's ass as the kiss intensified. Chastity opened her mouth slightly and she felt Brigit's tongue slip past her lips. She let out a little mewl of desire, her knees getting weak from the confusing feelings coursing through her. Here she was, French kissing a woman who yesterday, she didn't even know existed. The same woman who had just given her her first orgasm not by her hand.

Finally, Brigit broke the kiss. The two women stared into each other's eyes for a moment. "Lass, I have to know. Do you wish to go further?" Chastity bit her lower lip, then nodded. "Know this then." Brigit continued. "If you accept my offer, I will show you pleasures unimagined but you will not be the same little girl you were when you arrived. Do you understand?" Again, Chastity nodded. "I will give you tonight to sleep on it. If you accept, then, at five o'clock tomorrow, wear a white dress with nothing underneath and wait for me in the lobby. If you don't have one, just call the front desk and they will get you one. If you are not there, then nothing will come of it. You can enjoy yourself on the island with no regrets. Is this clear?" Once more, Chastity nodded. Brigit smiled and gave Chastity a kiss on the lips. Then she disengaged herself from the young woman's embrace and walked away, leaving Chastity standing there, bathed in moonlight.

When she was out of sight, Brigit reached into her purse, pulled out her cell phone and dialed Faith's number. When the woman answered, Brigit smiled and simply said "It's on."

Chastity stood there under the stone archway at the entrance to the now shadow darkened garden for a long while. Her head was still spinning from a combination of unfamiliar alcohol and incredible orgasms. Brigit's promise of unimagined pleasures flitted through her fogged mind as she started to wander the pathways of the maze, her feet subconsciously tracing the steps that she'd walked earlier in the day when she had followed Brigit and Nala. Alone in the dark, she walked until she spotted the same patch of grass where she'd watched the two women make love. Making her way to the clearing, she stood there, just inhaling the salty, rose scented air. Chastity slipped the straps of her dress off of her shoulders before reaching around and undoing the zipper, letting the dress pool around her feet. The night wasn't cold and it wasn't like she'd not been running around naked on the island anyway. Laying down, she closed her eyes and started to try and rationalize everything that had occurred at dinner. She'd kissed another woman, a complete stranger. Chastity's fingers went to her lips. Tonight was the first kiss that actually seemed to mean something. Mean what, though? She remembered the kiss. The lips were soft, yielding but insistent. All of the women had clapped, cheered her on. Hell, for that matter, the complete stranger had gotten her off in front of everybody in the ballroom. They all knew what was happening under the table. Faith had told her to cum, sitting there all regal like in her red dress. Chastity lay there in the maze, her legs spread open, letting the warm breeze blow her womanly scent through the roses. Could she go through with it? She imagined herself standing there naked, surrounded by Faith, Brigit, Nala and the others. A tingle shot up Chastity's spine as her hand absentmindedly began to trace patterns on her skin. She closed her eyes, listening to the distant waves crash onto the shore as she tried to come to a decision.

When Chastity opened her eyes again, the moon was at it's zenith. Getting up, the young woman gathered her dress, removed her pumps and began the trek back to her room, not even caring if anyone saw her. She wished Beth was here with her. At least she would have someone to talk to about this. It was right then when a moment of clarity shown through Chastity's befuddled mind. No one here knew her. She could do whatever and it would never reach Beth, her mother, father, or Aunt Laura. Nobody had to know. Smiling, Chastity began to pick up the pace. She passed two women who were holding hands while walking slowly in the other direction. Smiling cheekily at them, Chastity gave them a sexy wink, thrusting her chest out a little more and chuckling to herself at the lust filled stares she received. Making her way to her room, the teen tossed the expensive dress and shoes casually onto the floor and flopped down onto the bed, a smile still on her face at the thought of what pleasures tomorrow would bring.

Chastity woke up the next morning, pain radiating from her head. She gingerly made her way to the bathroom to relieve herself and take a shower. The cascading, steaming hot water brought clarity back into her mind as the events of last night; the kiss, the orgasm, Brigit's proposal flooded back into her mind with startling clarity. Chastity waited for the wave of guilt and regret that she was sure would follow but nothing of the sort happened. Instead, the shower seemed to wash away any lingering doubts about her decision about tonight. This might be her only chance in life to experience the pleasures of another woman. Maybe this would even give her clarification on how Beth felt.

Stepping out of the shower, Chastity finished her morning routine before slipping on a robe. She picked up the room a little, hanging up the dress and her white panties and yoga shorts from where she'd removed them, placing them in her bag before calling room service for a light lunch. Walking over to the wardrobe, Chastity removed the only white dress that she'd brought with her. A light summer dress that, when the light hit it just right, showed off her body. She'd brought it to wear as a slip on over her bathing suit but it seemed fitting for what she thought was going to occur tonight. Hanging it on a hook, Chastity then opened the doors to the balcony to let some air in before lying back down onto the bed to await her meal.

About half an hour later, Chastity rose and answered a knock on the door. Her eyes widened at the sight that greeted her. The servant girl, dressed in a French maid's outfit which showcased her ample cleavage, couldn't have been much older than she was. Chastity just stood there dumbstruck for a second before the maid cleared her throat delicately. Snapping out of her reverie, Chastity blushed and moved aside, her eyes focused on the maid's gorgeous body.

The maid, for her part, was used to the looks of desire that she received. She knew exactly what most women who came to the island wanted and was adept at knowing how to tease and tantalize them. Bending over at the waist to lock the wheel of the cart, the maid giggled to herself as she heard Chastity let out a little gasp. Fraternizing with the guests was a perk of whomever worked here as long as the guests did not feel uncomfortable. She stood up and uncovered the food, noting the look of lust on Chastity's face. Guests younger than her were a rarity here. Most of them were old enough to be her mother. Not that she minded but it was always a pleasure to play with a girl her age. The maid smiled sexily and asked in her most innocent voice "Will there be anything else that you will be needing of me Miss?"

Chastity had momentarily lost the ability to speak. The maid bending over, showing her assets to her, had caused Chastity's mouth to go dry and her pussy to moisten. Never before had such desires so strongly coursed through her young body. She gaped for a second before answering "Um...no...that, that will be all...um..."

"Raven, Miss." the maid replied, taking a step forward. Chastity's robe had slipped open, showing her long legs and Raven deliberately trailed her eyes up her body, drinking in the sight before her.

"Well, thank you..." Chastity barely got the words out before her desires overwhelmed her. Stepping forward, she pressed her nearly naked body against Raven's and kissed her hard on the mouth. She felt Raven wrap her arms around her body, resting her hands on her ass cheeks and squeeze. Chastity started trembling as both women kissed each other, their tongues wrestling. Shucking off her robe, the teen, her hands shaking, began to touch Raven's body, feeling the smooth skin of the maid's arms before running her hand down Raven's back.

Raven gently disengaged herself from Chastity's embrace and maneuvered the young woman onto the bed. Keeping eye contact, Raven began to disrobe slowly, teasingly. She lowered her top, exposing her large breasts to Chastity, before pushing the barely there dress off her body and kicking off her shoes. Now clad only in panties and stockings, Raven climbed onto the bed, rubbing her tits onto Chastity's skin, still all the while, never losing eye contact. She started slowly rubbing her hand up Chastity's leg as she leaned in and gently kissed the younger woman.

Chastity closed her eyes, moaning into Raven's mouth, loving the feeling of their naked breasts rubbing together. She wrapped her arms around the maid's body, pulling her closer. Chastity let out a little mewl as she felt Raven's hand move from her hip to her mons, the maid running her fingers through Chastity's soft fur before moving lower, tracing her pussy lips with the tip of her finger.

Breaking the kiss, Raven began to touch her lips to Chastity's body; first her neck and then lower. She smiled inwardly when caused the teen to gasp and arch her back as Raven started to suckle on Chastity's engorged nipples, switch from the right breast to the left one after coating the first nipple with her saliva. She could feel the wetness from her partner's vagina coat her finger and decided that she wanted to taste the fluids from the source. Reluctantly leaving Chastity's breasts, Raven began to kiss her way lower. She laid her body between the teen's legs and began to lick Chastity's inner thighs, teasing the poor girl. Raven paused for a moment, just looking at the glistening pussy before her. She smiled like a cat before giving the splayed open vagina one long lick, gathering up all of the yummy cream, ending with a little kiss right on Chastity's clit. Then, she began to feast.

Chastity started writhing on the bed, her vagina twitching under Raven's oral ministrations. Her mental defenses were easily swept aside by her lover's talented tongue. She could feel the stirrings of an orgasm building up deep inside her as Raven pursed her lips right on her clit, sucking in the tender morsel of flesh and whipping her tongue back and forth. Chastity opened her eyes for a moment, seeing that Raven was intently watching her face. Their eyes met and the maid gave her a seductive wink just a she lightly bit down on Chastity's clit. At that moment, the last vestiges of doubt fled her mind as the orgasm exploded from her body. She let out a primal scream, not caring that the doors to the outside were open as another orgasmic wave crested.