All Comments on 'I'll Always Catch You Pt. 02'

by rwsteward

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Baldy74Baldy74about 3 years ago

Brilliant. Thank you.

jlg07jlg07about 3 years ago

Wasnt too fond of the whole exhibition/nudism on the boat. Just didn't seem to fit most of the characters to be honest. Other than that great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Brilliant story. Loved everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent job. A very enjoyable read and any editing mistakes were minimal and not a distraction to your fine work.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story was so beautifully written and I loved it! I obviously read part 1 and this one, they were both great. You never know you are going to meet and change both your and their life altogether.

GreenmtviewGreenmtviewabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story very enjoyable.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 3 years ago

What a rollercoaster of emotion! This story covers a lot of ground, sexual abuse, fetishes, revenge, and much more, yet is does have a happy ending, but at a cost. I wasn't sure if Jim was ever going to get his head out of his ass and propose to Hanna but he did in the end. I loved how his Mom kicked his butt and came through for him. Thoroughly enjoyed reading both chapters and will be looking for more stories from this author. Also, not bad for not having help with the editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story1 The fact that the narrator wasn't a super-hunk ex military alpha male was a nice change.

Sunset154Sunset154about 3 years ago

Great story, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good overall, but some weird fetish stuff. Also author needs work with grammar, including getting simple he/him, she/her usage right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

...and then Hannah quoted a bad meme during a profound emotional moment.

stewartbstewartbabout 3 years ago

What a *5* It was 60M brilliantly written words. If it had been on paper...I would have read the last page ...put the book down and said to my self..."WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I fail to see the relevance of the boat nudity. Could have left that out. Other than that good story

rwstewardrwstewardabout 3 years agoAuthor

Okay boys and girls.... Rwsteward here.

A few notes... First off the boat scene. I had deleted, added, deleted it again and put it back. The idea was to show the Hannah wasn't afraid to 'bare it all' in front of Jim and her friends. Perhaps in the end, I should have became the victim of the delete key. At the time I wrote that scene, it seemed perfectly sound to me. Then again, the story lived in my head and not any one else.

Like I mentioned twice in the beginning of each chapter, NO ONE edited these stories. All I have is a high school english and a some books for reference. High school for me was 50 years ago.

Becky wasn't a bad friend. Even when she never told Jim he wasn't worth a fuck in bed. She stayed with him.

I thought that Jim lived too much of a simple life. So, I gave him a shoe fetish. seemed like a lot of fun at the time. IT also gave Jim and Hannah a secret part of their lives together.

Bottom line? It took almost a year of part-time work to get 60K+ words down into a format that I was willing to put up here for the world to enjoy.

Right now, I'm not sure if I'll do any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can’t wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm sorry some of the negative comments are getting to you, but remember most of them are positive and you have a pretty damn good rating on this story! You're a great writer, I for one would love more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is my first ever comment on literotica. The reason is that you need to know that this is probably the best story I have ever read.

If you decide to write more, rest assured that I will enjoy reading it..

technofrog2002technofrog2002about 3 years ago

I was excited to see you submitting a story after so long. I think it was wonderful and you shouldn’t stop writing. You have a great imagination and you should continue using it. The fetishes were unusual but it gave the them character rather than just bland people. Real life isn’t by the numbers everyone has their little quirks that make them interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Also my first comment on this site. You need to know how talented your writing is, I was blown away and read this story for the STORY and not the erotica bits. If this was a novel, it would be a favorite! Jim and Hannah’s characters seem to deeply understand each other at times (sometimes not but we’re all human) but the connections and the trauma made this story beautiful to me. I would definitely love to read other stories you create, you’re an amazing writing and this proves it!

DPCDVR72DPCDVR72about 3 years ago

Loved the story,, would love to read more too, don't worry about the negative comments..please tell me there will be a part 3, so much you could go with, thanks again..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is just excellent! Awesome finish to a long, interesting and intriguing storyline. I will look forward to seeing what you write next and for god’s sake , don’t worry about the length! Good literature takes time to develop and makes it worthwhile.

mugs101mugs101about 3 years ago

Another great story, loved part 2 chapter 4 where Hannah started taking control of thigs. has been a while since you posted anything new but it was well worth the wait! Weird living in western pa and reading about Cleveland lol. Anyhow cant wait to read more! Nice job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed both stories very much. It was well written and kept me on the hook.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Don't Stop Writing

Yes it could have done with a little tidying up but not that bad it spoiled the read. A very enjoyable story and unusual hero and heroine. Each main character had flaws, some more than others and Jim and Hannah had more than most. It's a long intricate tale and we'll worth the read.

I have no problem with the nudity on the boat and, as the author says, he thought it was integral to the plot as part of Hannah's recovery process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Noth parts are very good. However it really belongs in Novels and Novellas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job. Your wrote a story that felt real. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is it about some authors on Lit, that they don't the difference between "quiet" and "quite" and when to use "she" instead of "her"?

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Okay, I read the entire "book" in one shot and enjoyed the heck out of it. I'm not much of a nerd so believe me when I say Moose would have known better than come near me - because if he had he would have died from lead poisoning in short order. Thanks for the read ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must have forgotten. Who are Ann & Christopher?

rwstewardrwstewardover 2 years agoAuthor

Boys and girls...

First you have to remember this is all free. I get no $$$ from these stories. They're free! All my stories I have posted except for one had been edited by a volunteer editor. That's free, too, and get what you paid for.

The last story I posted was nearly 50K words. That's a book! Everyone got it for free. And then people bitch if they find something wrong.

For those 'anonymous' posters that bitch and complain about the difference between quiet and quite, send me your email address and I'l be sure to forward you my next story. It takes months of part time work to put one of these together. After a while, all the words begin to blend together, and the spell checkers can't determine the difference between quiet and quite. I simply don't see the errors. Do you think I'd post stories knowing there are errors in it? Jesus, give me a fucking break!

If you don't like the plot or the characters, that's cool!

But don't get your panties in a knot if there is a 'her' instead of 'here' in the story. Again, anyone is free to edit my stuff before I post it.

I have two stories in the works. Frankly, I think I'll delete them and move on.

sber56sber56over 2 years ago

First, thanks for the story. Second, forget about the bitching and complaining on the spelling. I enjoy your stories, and your characters. Keep writing!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this well written love story. Only disappointment was the Hanna wasn't pregnant at the end of the story. At any rate it gets my 5-star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots of drama.

Mr. Steward, you are a talented storyteller. And if you miss a typo or two you aren't alone!

Never mind perfectionists who don't write or edit. Please don't discard any stories. Thanks.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Jim is a selfish dickbag throughout, and the author(12 yrs. old?) needs to back off on his hosiery/stocking fetish(in multiple stories) and STOP misusing the word "worst". Ever heard of "worse"? Lowering my rating to ⭐⭐

P.S. Learn to count, your chapter numbers are even messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great story/ Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All i can say is BEAUTIFUL. I really loved the story .

My compliment to the author . Also you will find you

have more readers ho love this story .And very few whining

tit bags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really need to not just drop and leave your readers wondering about things that you talked about through out your story Very good story till the end. Then you left us all hanging . Read what you wrote and you will see what i am talking about .Please finish with a beautiful ending for all characters please .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous