All Comments on 'I'll Be Home for Spring Break'

by MayorReynolds

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what's with

What's with all the garbage of "word--word" and "word...word" use so often? Eithe just end the sentence or use a coma or semi-colon which is the proper way to do things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Go back and write it again.

This story was a little hot but it still suck ass. Really? Every generation women in the family have sex with each other but diss the men because no sexual attraction to them. Thats fucking stupid I feel sorry for the heartbroken dead grandfather finding out his wife and daughters. Sleep with eacher but with him join the fun that same goes to Mr. Empty Inside Uncle Harry this is one very hot/depressing story I ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
comments

Great story! ignor the comments from others they are jelous that they can't write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

This does not read like other stories of the same kind and its a good break from the simple 1 page quick reads. the characters felt like real people the emotional aspect of the whole story ran the gauntlet from anger to orgasmic bliss. In all honesty this should be a MOTHERFUCKING MOVIE pun totally intended.

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsover 10 years agoAuthor

"This does not read like other stories of the same kind and its a good break from the simple 1 page quick reads. the characters felt like real people the emotional aspect of the whole story ran the gauntlet from anger to orgasmic bliss. In all honesty this should be a MOTHERFUCKING MOVIE pun totally intended."

Thanks! I'm currently working on a sequel. Stay tuned!

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

This was EXCELLENT ! I usually don't go for this sort of story but it was so well written that I am moving to the other now at 1:40 AM

Thanks again for a GREAT Story !

TX CRACKER

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuck.

Lesbians. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical

lesbian story written by a man. Crude foul mouthed totally unbelievable,and about as realistic as Alice in Wonderland .And no im a male

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsover 10 years agoAuthor
Write one yourself and we'll compare.

"Typical

lesbian story written by a man. Crude foul mouthed totally unbelievable,and about as realistic as Alice in Wonderland .And no im a male"

AnnNaniasAnnNaniasabout 4 years ago

I know this story is quite a bit older than ones I would normally comment on, but seeing the spurious negative reviews you've gotten for your work on this one, I couldn't help but pipe up.

This story is fantastic. Is it realistic? Of course not; nothing on this site is totally realistic. That being said, you took a fabulous stab at realism here; I appreciated the hesitancy and worry and guilt on Jess's part at the beginning. Far too many authors skip past all of that--for better or worse--and it's really the best tool for bringing a reader into the world. A somewhat realistic element that holds our hands as we descend into the madness that is erotica is a wonderful storytelling tool.

I also appreciated the ramp-up of encounters; masturbation first, the cousin, then cousin with aunt, finally climaxing (not a pun) in the coupling we all clicked on this story for at the very end. You've perfectly pulled off a classic three-act structure which builds to a wonderful payoff. I especially appreciated the romantic elements for the third act. Over the course of the story you gave us both tawdry sex and loving embraces. I especially appreciate that the tawdry comes first; those who simply want to get off quickly have their chance while the rest of us can take our time, our own releases building in strength just like Jess's.

If I have any criticism, it's that the preamble to Jess's coupling with Allison felt too fast; the most unrealistic part of the story was Jess's turnaround from threatening violence with a screwdriver to having her pussy eaten and loving it. I suspect this was meant to showcase the power of the genetic predisposition in Jess, but it felt a little whiplash-y the first time I read it. I expected the hesitancy and reluctance to fade more slowly over the course of the story, but I'll be honest; it's already a long story, and I can see the argument that drawing out the resistance could tire the reader before they get to the end of act I. And from my perspective, such a small piece of a much larger work being arguably less-than-perfect wasn't nearly enough to make me adjust my final score.

In addition, this story is almost 7 years old now; I'm sure you've grown as a writer and that there is probably very little value in such criticism, to the point that I'm hesitant to even mention it.

Overall, in spite of the terse and uninformative negative comments you've received on this story, I find it delightful and think you did a wonderful job. 5/5.

AnnNaniasAnnNaniasabout 4 years ago
Slight correction

Did I say it was "7 years old"? Dear me, I must be caught in some odd time distortion; it's almost 13 years old!

redking2882redking2882over 3 years ago
nice effort

while Tabitha is correct in her diagnosis, there is absolutely no way on god's green earth a person that traumatized would 1) stay longer then a day 2) not do it a therapists office or some place neutral 3) would have stabbed their cousin repeatedly for not allowing them leave after not only reliving that trauma but having it kicked up 4-5 notches. i was absolutely hoping she fought her way out of the house, VIOLENTLY. it really bothers me that people that might not have had a traumatic experience in their life to the degree it literally is either all you think about or makes it difficult to trust others write one where its so simple as being nearly raped at re living that trauma again to fix it and make it all better. i didnt even bother reading the last page of the story. i had given up once the MC decided its all sunshine and rainbows and that SHE was wrong about her trauma and then forced rape by her cousin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMayorReynolds@MayorReynolds
"Delusional crap for chronic masterbaters" - Anonymous I think she needs an update. I started writing stories for this site all the way back in 2012. My reasons for doing so have varied with time. At first, I wanted to explore the human condition through sexuality, and I sta...