All Comments on 'I'll Be On My Way'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 250 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Great little story with a killer ending. Thanks, HDK. 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

there's that little twist at the end again !!

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Loved the ending!

xMulexMuleabout 1 month ago

4*

Wanted Traci to realize Mike knew he had dodged the proverbial bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 Stars from GW . Hey so I have one Ball look at all the girls i am Sleeping with

bigurnbigurnabout 2 months ago

Finally ! A story wherein the husband does not get screwed over by the wife ! ... 4 Stars !

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One Ball should note that the damage from all that trauma is cumulative. The impact on physiological functions can be exponential. His prognosis after an encounter with a baseball bat in the hands of a cuckolded husband would be gtim.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver3 months ago

Loved the ending!!

Made me laugh!!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

Great finish to a tawdry affair! One nut should have become no nut years earlier!!

Thank you.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl4 months ago

Loved the ending

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

He cracked the code.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

"You did?" Callie asked before Traci could give her a death stare.

.

"Traci, you do realize I saw that look, right?"

"What look, baby?"

"The one that just ensured that I'm going to divorce you."

"What?!"

"Well, you can't expect me to stay married to a woman who lied to her father to facilitate her mother's cheating, can you? Especially when I know you *didn't* ever try to convince her to stop."

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[09.01.24]

Chef's Kiss!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, although if the ending had been more complete, it could have been a 5.

RuttweilerRuttweiler6 months ago
Really far below your usual standards

Very awkward construction. The fact that Jim was his boss is insignificant in comparison with the fact that Jim is his father-in-law. Hiding that salient fact to mislead is fine if it can be done smoothly, but this is a swing-and-a-miss. Most of it was equally lumbering. It just didn’t gel as a tale.

It seemed more like an excuse to gratuitously burn a bitch, just for shits and giggles.

1 star, because I’m really disappointed that your quality level is dropping so precipitously.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

I still love this story. I love how the facts are revealed slowly and the ending is priceless.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The last couple of sentences make the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've always loved this one. The ending is perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Zero bad decisions.

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Now will he will be called "NO BALLS"?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Walking away from Traci was probably the smartest thing he ever did.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ending was hilarious. To be fair, he didn't give Traci a chance. They coukd have fought, separated, gone to counseling, etc, making it clear what ge thinks about fidelity and the influence of her mom and grandmother and her lying to cover up. But instead he just walked away. Yes her cheating with One Nut (hilarious) on her new husband seems to vindicate his decision, but no clarity on what her new marriage is like and how badly losing her first husband was to her psyche and self esteem. Wouldn't surprise me that once she got divorced, then her mom and grandmother really got their hooks in her and feeling depressed and unwanted she turned to One Nut and others. Yes the story is a farce, but in real life, just walking away like that after 2 years for a situation where she did not cheat, seems cowardly.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Baseball bat! Funnier than hell.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best final lines in a Literotica story ever.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars on this one . My best friends wife had an affair and someone hit him in the knees with a Bat . So i found the ending really funny

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

HDK, this one was just as entertaining as most of your stories, the last line ready had me laughing loudly. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us, mere mortals...!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think it's more "like mother like daughter". When they say before you marry and want to know what your fiance'e will be like in twenty years just look at her mother. That doesn't only apply to looks. If her mother "rules the roost" and her father always gives way to her, that's what you'll be looking at. If I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times from the husband, "Anything to keep the peace" There's a reason they call it the Honeymoon period because they're all smiles and lovey-dovey at first so you have to observe her mother for awhile. The converse is true, also. Oh, and it's not genetics just behavior traits passed down from one generation to the next. Children imitate their parents more than we like to think.

As Usual another great story by HDK, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If a woman listens to other women glorifying adultery, or enables other women to have affairs, then it’s obvious that she doesn’t see anything wrong with cheating. A woman like her will absolutely violate her vows as soon as she sees a different man she wants, and thinks she can get away with it!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very funny and you closed with a nice little "gotcha".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

MIKE THE WEAK WIMPY CUCK SHOULD HAVE TOLD JIM ABOUT THE OTHER AFFAIRS FROM THE OUTSET AND NOT HIDE IT LIKE THE LATTE COWARD BASTARD HE IS!!

MIKE'S WIFE AND CALLIE'S DAUGHTER WAS AS GUILTY AS HER SKANK MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER!!

SeaChangerSeaChanger12 months ago

Excellent ... 5*

This gifted author can pack a lot into a short story !

SeaChangerSeaChanger12 months ago

"That sentence alone speaks of the incredibly low ethical and moral standards exhibited by this author and others. " Drgwng

Hmm, something about that sentence seems wrong. Oh, I remember:

“Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That last sentence is Gold. Thanks, HDK, I enjoyed that.

5 ⭐️s.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

"I've never cheated on Mike and I certainly wouldn't start with One Nut..." Boy! That sentence speaks volumes. Good story!

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

No idea how I've missed this one until now. Great story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Haven't we all read enough stories to be able to imagine a simple divorce, especially where there's no need for spy gadgets and financial maneuvering? And who care how he met the new wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most excellent slice of life. All that needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good start. Would love it if there was a complete ending with reactions, regrets, full aftermath. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Talk about a dodged bullet!

5 stars easy

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, especially the ending. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story with a funny ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and quite funny. 5/5

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

“I didn't know if I should tell Jim the information I had gleaned from my eavesdropping. If he decided to reconcile, it would simply make matters worse. I decided to not make a decision, but I did it in a decisive manner.”

That sentence alone speaks of the incredibly low ethical and moral standards exhibited by this author and others. Yeah, it is always preferable to make your friend take a decision in an info vacuum. Sure, it is always preferable to keep secrets, enable low morals with silence, and in general avoid “ hurt” . Sure it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great fun filled story.

Re Anon who thought getting divorced coz her mum and Grandmother committed adultery is over the top.

Surely he divorced her coz her attitude of accepting, or even condoning it, adultery was different than his. So different that he could no longer trust his wife. What sort of future does any marriage have without trust.

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 1 year ago

Great story. I wish you filled it out a little bit. Some drama for his ex as she decides on a life of cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a great story . I wish My so called friends would have been so stand up with Me . I wasted 3 years thanks to her friends and Mother lying for her . I finally put in find a phone app and No she was not at our house

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for having husbands as MCs that could think.You had the husbands take the correct actions.As a reader its hard to constantly have to read about MC husbands that do not believe what their eyes see and ears hear or take forever to to react to whats obvious..One thing you HDK forget in your stories at times,as do some readers. Guys like One Nut would be twiddling his thumbs and not having sex with them if each wife would have said "NO". A guy cannot have an affair with a wife or woman if she says 'NO'.So think about that for a while when you feel the need to punish someone. WOMEN control sex activity.A man only takes whats given.Most intelligent cheated on husbands realise that and stay out of jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. Enjoyed this one. Finally people taking direct and sometimes painful action. Would have thought One Nut had learnt his lesson. I would have made sure of it. They say violence does not settle anything, I beg to differ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hehe got to love the comments below that excorciate women for cheating despite the fact that men are 50% more likely to have at least one extramarital affair by the time they reach their 40s and 50s. And genetics covering all behavior is a crock of shit and I work in computational biology. Switching topics, the ending is priceless.

Surprised though that any guy would seek a divorce based on her mother and grandmother cheating. Yeah the lies and cover ups are bad but blood is thicker than water. Families almost always support or back the spouse that is blood regardless of bring the sinner or the victim. Now having a drop dead argument and demanding truth and then spending time to "trust but verify" all makes sense. But divorce? Really? That is like running away from an open flame.because you MIGHT get burned.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Infidelity is definitely a genetic disorder .... comes from having an "X" to many ....

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

Great story and a fantastic ending, more of the same please.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Nicely done, -thanks! A good job, perky and uplifting, without any undue sagging! - One of your best, well done!

R.S.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

The last sentence alone deserved the 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your few that is not a RAAC story.

012Say012Sayover 1 year ago

If not for the new husband, it could have been a hat trick, and posted over at espn.

SlamnukeSlamnukeover 1 year ago

The answer to this question is yes if you know anything at all about genetics. If the woman’s mother was a whore, the odds of her being a whore are incredibly high. Genetics governs all behavior no matter how much people like to think otherwise.

The son becomes the father and the daughter becomes the mother. This is why you should always meet a person’s parents and check their relationship and behavior before you ever decide to marry anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great. Thank's keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least the husband who divorced traci can testify at the trial for her current husband.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

Cowardly husband who stupidly couldn't come up with a solution to separate his faithful wife from her family doesn't deserve to be married ever

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

You've still got it old friend. Your creativity (and persistence) is boundless! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perhaps a ball bat is how 'Onenut' got his name! Amusing, fun tale.

somewhere east of Omaha

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

The use of a baseball bat in these situation is always appropriate and justified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The last line gave me a good laugh. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great fun!

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
Hat Trick

I am left wondering if One-Nut had already completed his generational Hat-Trick...

We can know for sure that the new husband will not be seeing double as he swings for a Home Run. Long live the slugger.

What a masterpiece of raw fun, HDK. Thanks.

Keep 'em comin'.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining and humorous can’t ask for more!

Good writing but that is not surprising!

Thank you for sharing

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Have you met my buddy Louie?"

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

Louisville Sluggers are the ultimate equalizer.

tanglosaxtanglosaxalmost 2 years ago

Good. The last line made me laugh out loud. Tanglosax

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the guy with the bat keep your eye on the ball ..

Tootight1Tootight1almost 2 years ago

The last line tells the whole story.

pawsnizzypawsnizzyalmost 2 years ago

Short and to the point - love it :)

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamalmost 2 years ago

Not to be taken too seriously, I think.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 2 years ago

Captivating story. Doubt an angry guy with a baseball bat will pass Ritz security.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best fucking tag ever lmaooo! NO FAG CUCK SHIT!!! LMFAOOO!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@TraLaLa, I rarely read RR's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave this a 4, still do, but my comments never got posted. Take 2. Only reason I'm bothering is to comment on what the man himself posted here "yesterday." Yeah, I don't identify with the insulters either. If I don't like a story, I don't want to comment, because that means saving it to a flash drive (I like to save my comments). So if I'm commenting, it's positive. I really liked the plot arc here, the MMC did the right thing. The first wife's condoning her mother's (and grandmother's) cheating reminds me a bit of the conflict portrayed in javmor79's "Standing At The Cliff." J79 resolved the dilemna differently, and made it work. HDK took a more direct approach, and it obviously works. Check out all those 5's from his fellow giants (Randi, Hooked, laptop, etc.).

QuickMagazine

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 2 years ago

Classic HDK. No one does it better. A unique voice on Literotica, and a man who brings joy, humor and class to Lit. Well done, my friend. Full marks, Randi.

green117green117almost 2 years ago
Like many,

HDK is one of my heros, even thought I disagree with him on many things.

In this one, I feel, no doubt erroneously, that there is a certain envy in my heart, and perhaps HDK's heart, over such a old, one nut guy getting so much of so many women.

I'm reminded of a certain JPB female character... and who was that guy rendered into sub nuclear surfer fragments?

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever, fast paced, efficient. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Loved it. So short but excellent.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104almost 2 years ago

Ha! Fun story. Great last line.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

Quiet a smart guy this one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story is amzing. really deserves 5 star.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x aka Capt. Obvious

"Are you kidding me? He's almost as old as Dad and only has one nut" - Is that all? How about it would be cheating? - Good one, I'm sure no one else got that.

\

As if it wasn't bad enough that Traci was covering for her mother and grandmother, but she got mad at HIM for cluing in her father. - Another good one.

Did you ask RR if you could steal his thought about Traci?

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

The last sentence

really made the story whole. Made me laugh.

Keep'em coming and thank you.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 2 years ago

I liked it.

Even though it was short,

the story had varied angles

and a tight interesting plot.

Top ratings from me.

Larch50Larch50almost 2 years ago

Great story, short and sweet.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Loved the ending. 'this way will I go......'

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

A funny story. I especially liked your appropriation of Hooked1957's usage of Traci for the main character's wife's name. 5 stars!!!!

robinhodrobinhodalmost 2 years ago

Usual 5 stars. I could read HDK every day.

KarnevilKarnevilalmost 2 years ago

I loved the last couple of lines, the rest wasn't too bad, but just a bit too convienient and pat. Maybe to make things easier why not have a married woman cheating, not in private: but in public, out in the open where anybody can see, and maybe have it all videoed. Then perhaps have her and her daughter talking and describing everything she's done, even cock size and all of her lovers names. Then for good measure have the grandmother implicated and just as much a slut. Complete the family of sluts by tempting the daughter into doing the same. Of course this is all done so as to be overheard and recorded.... Well maybe not, just too unbelievable and ridiculous? Wait a minute! I do believe this is what actually happened 🤔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...