Blindfold Treat

Story Info
Blindfolded surprise treat for wife.
1.5k words
3.93
4.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a busy week and we haven't seen each other much. I come home and give you a gift bag and say, ´You deserve a treat to make up for us not spending time together all week.´ You smirk and put the kettle on. The smirk is because it's a Victoria's secret bag and that's a treat for ME and not you but you will play along as there are certain benefits for you too...

When the tea is done you go upstairs to try on the outfit as I straighten up in the kitchen. The outfit is just a simple matched colour set. Stockings, bras and underwear. The only slightly surprising part is a matching blindfold.

You replay my words in your mind. 'Go try this entire outfit on and wait for me, I will be right up.'

I almost stressed 'entire', that means the blindfold. You put on the ensemble minus the blindfold and check yourself in the mirror. You do look good and so does the outfit, I am a lucky man even though it's supposed to be your treat. You chuckle to yourself and go sit on the bench at the end of our bed. You sit and put on the blindfold waiting for me.

As you sit there you wonder whether to sit with your legs open inviting and exposed or crossed in a 'check out my sexy legs' pose?

You go with legs open, ready for business and wait in the quiet. But now you hear muffled voices from downstairs? Maybe it's the TV, you left it streaming music, there are no voices but I might have put the news on. I better not be sitting watching that. But the sound isn't right to be the news, maybe a neighbor stopped by. Then it dawns on you... maybe I invited a guest??? We have had a couple of threesomes and were planning on doing so again. Surely not here and now. But maybe...

You close your legs. From the tone of the voices, they were male voices. You don't mind a female lover, last time was amazing but you were looking forward to my cock this evening and so are in the mood for some male attention. But, to be blindfolded during this? You reach for the blindfold to take it off but stop short of removing it fully. The thought of a strangers hand touching you... his cock entering you... and you have no idea who it is, as he spreads your pussy to slide in, you have no advance way of knowing what his cock is like... This is all very exciting

The more you think about it... You hope for two cocks. It's been awhile and it feels so good. You pull the blindfold back down. Now you are looking forward to it and spread your legs some, you want the guest to get a look at what is in store for him.

You hear someone coming up the stairs. You try to stay calm and play 'unaware'. I come into the room and say, 'Wow you look good baby' and add ´Thank you for being mine!´ which might be ironic in current circumstances, time will tell... 'Are you ready for some fun?'

To which you reply nervously and a little sheepishly, 'I think so?'

You feel a twinge of disappointment as there is no sign of a stranger. You catch yourself and feel ashamed for feeling this way.

You feel my hand on your knee and then my other on your other knee. I spread your legs slowly apart a little and then my fingers trace your legs up until...

Wait... those fingertips are too rough to be mine and MUST be a strangers. Upon realizing you breath in sharply, it's like you have been shocked. This changes everything. As much as you enjoy making love to me, you are now going to get two cocks, four hands and two mouths to pleasure you. You get to feel an unknown man undress you and fuck you. It feels electric and you feel your legs spreading by themselves and a smile forming. You say, 'Thank you for my treat baby, I love you.'

You feel breathing near your ear and I respond by whispering in your ear, 'You are welcome and you deserve it.´ You feel your bra being undone as the other hands reach your now wet underwear.

Someone sits on the bed and you hear me say from not nearly as close, 'And thank you for my treat too.'

Your bra comes loose and is gently removed. You know the guy working towards your pussy has a full view of your boobs now and you can feel your nipples harden knowing this. You run the logistics in your head and what did I mean by his treat. I am too far away to have undone your bra. There must be another person here. Another deep breath but no time to reflect as fingers are now finally reaching your clit through your underwear and you gasp at first contact and start to moan.

Whoever is behind you puts their hands under your elbows and lifts as a gesture to get you to stand. You comply and the guy in front pulls off your underwear. So you are now completely naked except for the blindfold. You're exposed to two strangers here to fuck you. You don't care who they are. You feel like a slut, but like it.

You feel something poke you from behind and deduce it's a guy as that felt like a cock. Enough of them calling all the shots, you reach for it and find it. It's a good size. A fine solid one that you can't get your hand to close around. Its definitely not mine. You turn around and bend over to kiss this cock. You kiss it on the head and then slowly lick around the rim of the head and hear a loud moan escape guest two. By doing this you must have presented your ass in the face of guest one. You feel his hands on your hips and then his cock is rubbing on and around your pussy.

You are very close to being like a spitroasted pig and that prospect thrills you. The cock near your ass disappears and his fingers touch your pussy. He slides in two fingers as you spread your legs again, Omg it feels good. Then his other hand works your clit. You moan with the cock in your mouth and you reach for his balls. You tickle his balls and he moans as the other guy spreads your lips to put his cock in you. You don't know what to expect but really wanted to be fucked hard. As his cock enters you it fills you thoroughly and feels amazing. You are almost overwhelmed. You are struggling to stay on task as you feel the first thrust. Then, more follow and you have to let the cock in your mouth go as your pussy being pounded feels sooooo good.

You look to where his face should be and bluntly state 'Fuck my ass, I want both of you!´ The guy behind hears and stops and pulls out. You almost yell, 'Noooo' as you don't want it to stop.

But time to reposition. He lays on the bed. You mount him and that alone would make your night. But then you feel another cock pressing on your ass. You gladly let it in with a gasp.

Now the three of you move in unison and it feels heavenly. A big fat cock filling your pussy and that is enhanced by the one in your ass. You come almost immediately but that's just the beginning.

You feel a light kiss on your neck and hear me ask, ´Are you enjoying your treat?´

'Oh baby, thank you soooo much, I love you.´

You come again before you feel the guy fucking your ass moan really loudly and shoot his load deep in you. The one underneath stops for a second to let him finish pulsing and then withdraw. Now it's up to you to get this big boy in your pussy to explode so you start riding him again. You bend down so your boobs bang on his chest and you whisper to him to come inside you. You pick up tempo soon enough he can't take anymore and holds your hips and yells as he thrusts upwards in one final motion and that makes you come again. You both come together and you expect to now lay around and be in their embrace. But as soon as they are done without a word they leave which is a little surprising. Fucked by two wonderful lovers and now they are gone. No names, they actually didn't say a word... But you feel me come to you and reach to hug me thank you. You realize that I am naked and hard as a rock. You smile and kiss my chest as your hands head south.