I'll Be Your Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen licked her lips and moved her hands, ready to get up from the couch after hearing his words. Adrian was almost crying with his tone of voice, giving her the more the reason to believe how she owned this man. As she stood up, she turned around and looked into his eyes. He starred back at her beautiful blue eyes while she curved her lips into a devious smirk.

"Leave that to me! I wanna make you cum!"

A soft giggle was heard from her voice while he took in a deep breath. Carmen knew that she truly owned her man when it came to the act of lust. If she wanted to, she could've thoroughly dominated him. Controlling his orgasm by her touch was just enough to satisfy her. She dropped to her knees, using both hands to straighten her hair behind her shoulders. Adrian stepped forward before Carmen brought her hands around around to wrap around his cock. Now was the perfect time for Adrian to speak of his request to her.

"Make me cum, Carmen! Make me cum with those big fucking tits!!"

She raised her eyebrow, smirking up at him while still slowly stroking his cock with both hands.

"What's that, hon? You want me to use my big tits to make this big dick explode?"

Groaning out, Adrian couldn't contain himself from yelling to her.

"FUCK YES!!"

His voice had caught her by surprise. Carmen let go of his cock and used both of her hands to push her tits up. This time Adrian guided his cock between her boobs himself. Once his cock was shoved between them perfectly in place, Carmen squeezed them together and began to move them up and down. She licked her lips before calling out to him.

"Mmmmmmm, you just can't get enough from these titties, can you, honey?"

Adrian didn't answer her back, instead he too over by thrusting his hips forward. Carmen eventually stopped when she felt his right hand palm pushing up against her back to keep her right in this position. He cried out, curling his face up while pumping his cock back and forth between her breasts.

"There you go, Adrian! That's it, fuck those titties! Mmmmmm, I want you to cum for me. Can you do that?"

Her voice called out to him so sensually, almost as if she were purring her words. He began to pant, breathing heavily while pumping his fat dick back and forth between those lovely breasts. Carmen just licked her lips once more, gazing up into his eyes as she repeated the question in a low voice.

"Can you do that for me? Can you cum for me and give me that sticky pearl necklace?"

Finally, she had forced him to cry out to her again.

"Y-Yes! YES I CAN, BABY!!"

Just like before, Carmen gave him that classic sinister grin that she was known for. Though he was nearly exhausted, she still had energy left in her body. Adrian could still see some of the lines of cum that had dripped down her neck from earlier. She squeezed her tits tighter as he was still pumping his cock back and forth between them. Carmen gritted her teeth, still gazing up at him as he began to cry out.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK! OHHHH, THAT'S IT! I CAN'T STOP!! FUCK!!"

As his cock began to erupt between her breasts, Adrian cried out while taking one more slow thrust. Carmen moaned when she felt his his sticky seed splashing over her skin once again. Letting out a giggle, she glanced down to see his cock still pumping between her tits for one final time as his cum went splashing forward. His orgasm didn't have the power or excessive amount of cum from earlier. Adrian was still bucking his hips, forcing his cock back and forth while he shot his load between her tits. Carmen licked her lips before calling out to him.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. There you go, give me that pearl necklace!"

Small spurts of cum created a river of semen between her breasts while thick droplets shot up near her neck. Adrian was out of breath, though he didn't want to stop at first. His lover was a sex goddess who had just worked him through a frenzy of lust. Carmen let go of her breasts once came to a complete stop. As Adrian stood there looking down at his loving goddess, she wrapped her little right hand around his cock and brought it back to her mouth. Carmen sucked on the head, milking the final drops of cum that she could squeeze out. When she pulled her lips away, she created a pop noise and then kissed the purple head lovingly. Adrian took in a deep breath before calling out to her one final time.

"Carmen, baby?"

"Yes, dear?"

"I love you..."

There was nothing else he could say to her while looking down into those beautiful blue eyes of hers. Carmen licked her lips and softly smiled, flashing her teeth before she replied to the man whom she loved.

"I love you too, Adrian...even when I'm being your dirty little whore of a stripper."

THE END