All Comments on 'I'll Do It - Finale'

by Olive_DD

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazingly hot!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HOTTT!!

5 stars!!

A longer read than Part I but well worth it!!

Is there like a competition or something that we can vote for this in????

BethanyBDSMBethanyBDSM9 months ago

Great story! I love that it is based on a friend's experience. Please tell her we LOVED hearing her story. It has been my experience that people that "stumble" into BDSM have this type of experience. (maybe not the huge cock and anal) People with experience in BDSM normally don't mind helping newbies learn the ropes. ;-)

I will echo the earlier comment about the length of story. First chapter was a good length for most people. This chapter is 14,000 words requiring a decent amount of time to read. You should consider doing future stories in more chapters that are shorter reads. This story was around 20,000 words total. 3 chapters of around 7,000 would help someone reading at 2:00am while the family is asleep be able to return to the story and finish it over multiple visits.

Really like your writing. I follow you and look forward to future stories!

MicroGMicroG9 months ago

I like it. The fake interview sequence is particularly great. And the finale is great too. Maybe should have been split into 2 episodes as others have said...

jennyphiljennyphil9 months ago

Great story for those into anal? At least we found you and enjoyed your stories! Please write more...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Too much pain.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, what a mindfuck story this was. Superb in the description of what was happening as she was getting ass fucked. How Caroline kept after her with what Caroline would not do but Sarah is doing right now. The very specific details of what Sarah's body is feeling, how her mind was slipping away, how her voice failed her were so realistic and so plausible. Sarah's mind went into a kind of subspace that kept most of the pain away but allowed her body to explode on the sensations of being ass fucked. Seems that Caroline and Mark have a good relationship and are willing to help with another person to flow with that lifestyle. One hopes that Sarah does not become too involved and lose their perspective on life as a whole.

SirKevinSirKevin7 months ago

Amazing story. Are you on Fetlife, by chance? I'm Peace-And-Love on that site, and this was a peek into the Lifestyle that I very much appreciated. (but for the curious, experiencing it for one's self is even better)

DreaMajorDreaMajor7 months ago

Outstanding!

Five stars, which I rarely give. I hope that the real woman who is the subject of this account (if such there is) is living a fulfilling, expanded life, sexually, emotionally and professionally.

One of the very best on Literotica.

MrTrentMrTrent7 months ago

Keep writing that was grade A+++

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best porn ever........

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More please... Lets see where it goes for these characters...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a great written story ! I hope there will be further adventures of Caroline deepening her control over Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow great story

LaminarFlowLaminarFlow5 months ago

In my top ten of hottest Literotica stories, and a new favourite author. More please!

JS_PhotoJS_Photo4 months ago

Definite "top ten" here as well. Brilliant! Please continue, either with this storyline or something else in the same vein.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just going to pop out to buy some Velcro right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlive_DD@Olive_DD
Hi you can call me Olive. Not actually my real name. Some of these stories are about me, sometimes I'll put Olive and sometimes another name. A few of my stories are pure fiction. But most are based on experiences of people in my circle of friends. Names/locations have always ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I'll Do It Previous Part
I'll Do It Series Info