I'll Do It - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I answered meekly.

"Have you been spanked before?" He inquired.

"No." In fact I had been spanked but inexpertly by a hapless boyfriend, I hadn't got anything from it. "Not properly. Not like Caroline," I clarified.

"Have you ever been spanked by two people at the same time?" as always it was Caroline who moved it to the next level.

I was still kneeling on the floor, my knees adjusted themselves to open my legs a little further. I realized what was happening too late to stop it, maybe they won't notice. They noticed. Caroline and her BF burst into laughter.

"I take it you want to be spanked by two people!" Caroline laughed.

The laughter seemed to be natural but I was still nervous. Since the 'mistress' incident I was afraid of Caroline's reactions, I didn't want to anger her. I was happy for her to laugh at me as long as she was not angry with me.

"How hard did you spank her?" he asked Caroline.

"It was a single slap," she said, "I'd say it was a 2 out of 10 in intensity".

"Shall we start with a few 3's then?" he asked me.

I didn't know what I was supposed to say now. Should I tell them what I want? Should I say you are the boss, do what you want? In the end I just said "OK."

He slid out a chair from another corner of the room. A sex chair! WTF! Who has a sex chair? Hmmm, I think I can safely assume this collar I am wearing is not a dog collar, these guys have all the gear, this is a person collar, a fricking fetish collar. Ya. I want results, guys. Don't let me down.

The sex chair was actually very comfortable especially since my arms were out of action. The highest part supported my shoulders so that I was more or less in an 'all-fours' position even though, due to the Velcro, I only had 'twos'!

"Count down from twelve aloud for us," he said as he positioned himself, "if you make a mistake we start again."

I can definitely take twelve, I thought. I tried not to look like I was looking forward to it.

He spanked me with his hand. Half as hard as Caroline had done downstairs. "Twelve," I counted.

She spanked me on the other cheek. Also less hard than earlier. "Eleven," I stopped myself from thinking any kind of 'is that it' type thoughts, I knew better.

He spanked me. She spanked me immediately after, almost no pause. "Ten. Nine."

"That's good countin'. Ain't that good countin'?" He did the southern accent thing again.

"Sure is," she joined in the fun.

Then they both spanked me at the same time and again at the same time before I could count out the first two. 4 to count.

"Eight. Seven." Smack. Smack. They interrupted me. Two extra smacks. How many hands though? One of those was just one hand, was the other two? Shit. "Six. Five." One or two. I saw their gamesmanship. I didn't know for sure. I was taking too long to decide. Smack, smack, smack. No stop, I'm trying to think, why are you interrupting me, its not fair! Oh shit! Game over! How did that happen? They didn't even spank me that hard.

"Honey. You got yourself in a muddle. Do not pass go, do not collect 200$," he said smugly, "Now we gotta' start from the top."

"Bring out the toy-box," Caroline ordered.

Of course they have a toy-box! They have a person collar, and a sex chair, and loads of handy Velcro straps, why wouldn't they have a toy-box?

He brought a box from the shelf behind the door and opened it. I couldn't see everything, I didn't really want to see. But I saw several riding crop and paddle type things and several dildos as well.

He took a riding crop and tried it, swatted and swiped it through the air making whoosh noises and tried it on his hand with a cracking noise. He made an approving 'that will do nicely' type facial expression and then turned to me. "Shall we begin?" he asked.

In the meekest most submissive voice I could muster I said, "OK." Pretend like I'm not looking forward to this and neither am I afraid of it, when, in fact, both were true.

Whoosh-crack. The impact was not hard. The sensation was entirely different to being smacked with a hand. A quiver went through my body, my leg jolted slightly. I almost forgot to count. "Twelve," I said just about in time.

Whoosh-crack again. I felt a quiver, as if random muscles involuntarily jumped and jolted a split second after the impact. "Eleven," I managed unevenly. Then I noticed that already a slight lingering stinging sensation was building.

I consciously adopted an 'I can take this' attitude. The truth was that even though I thought I knew I wanted it, I didn't at all know if I could actually take it. Whoosh-crack, "Ten."

Again. "Nine." My leg twitched hard a second after the crop landed. I became aware of a kind of elation, a kind of 'in the zone' feeling, it reminded me of the mind state I used to get in the middle period of a long running race back in college.

"Good that you did your warmup," he observed.

"Yes," I managed, "Thank you."

Again. "Ahh. Eight." Like an intense race, but a one that is being 'done' to me instead of one I was running for myself. The feeling is similar but different. The elation was mixed with the thrill of uncertainty. No idea if this is a 100m or 10000m or a marathon! What am I actually doing here? Whoosh-crack, interrupted my thinking. "Seven," I counted. The stinging was really growing now.

Whoosh-crack again. "Ahhhhh. Six," I felt the stinging, I felt the impact, I felt the endorphins, I felt the adrenaline, I felt a bit turned on too. Its a heady mix. I had to exhale strongly to compose myself.

"I think she likes it," I heard him say.

"I know she likes it," Caroline played along.

"Shall I open up a bit?" he offered.

"Lets see if she is ready for the big league," Caroline encouraged him.

A drip of sweat ran down my brow. I'm ready. I think. I'm almost sure I'm ready.

"Are you ready for the big league hun?" Caroline challenged me.

"Yes, Boss," I answered, "I'm ready. I won't let you down." I heard my voice quivering. Better to stick to one word answers I thought to myself.

Caroline gently caressed my ass cheek. my knees did the leg opening thing again, embarrassing, no control of my own body. FFS. She ran her hand lightly up my inside thigh.

"Yaa," I heard a whispered groan emit from my mouth. I wanted her to touch me, I really wanted my hands back. The hotter things got the more I wanted my hands back. FUCKING TOUCH ME. Please touch me again.

"That's it, good girl," she encouraged me, but she didn't touch me any more. Agony. I really want my hands back.

Whoosh-smack, "Ahhhhhhh." Harder than before. The withdrawal of Caroline's touch made the sting of the crop seam 10 times worse. That really stings. Shit where were we in the counting.

"Erm...,"

"Oh no," he said in mock concern, "you haven't forgotten your count have you? Did you enjoy Caroline's touch so much you lost count?"

"No. Eh. I haven't for.... ", whoosh-crack, "Ahhhhh,...gotten," I finished on a flat note, I had forgotten.

"Wait," I was in a muddle again. How the hell did I let this happen. I know I kind of liked it and all but I didn't want to have to keep going back to 12 for ever. Overwhelmed, how did I let this happen. "Six," I said hopefully, a tear ran down my cheek as they erupted into laughter.

Whoosh-smack, "Ahhhhhh". Really trying not to cry. How did I get into this mess, all I had to do was count.

"How many did I do before you gave up counting?" he asked.

"I don't know," I managed to say.

Whoosh-smack, "How many did I do since you gave up counting?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said with a little anger and frustration regrettably boiling over in my tone.

"Aw. Poor baby," Caroline chimed in. She stroked her finger from my collar down my flank. Not now I thought, I'm in too much of a muddle. I can't focus. She stroked my thigh again, I liked it, I couldn't deny that. She was teasing me, her fingers were close to my sex parts but not close enough, I wriggled around a bit to try to get closer, but it was hopeless. She drew her fingernails over the damaged skin, the pain was shocking, then she went back to stroking my thigh.

"Phooooooooow," I exhaled loudly, a few tears rolled silently down my cheek.

"Shall we do a trade?" Caroline asked "He has to start again at twelve now. I can count for you next time if you want. Just to help you out, make sure you don't get into this mess again. Might be here forever otherwise!"

What the fuck kind of trade, I thought. What would I have to give up?

"Say you 'owe me one' and I'll count for you next time around," Caroline offered.

It was no bargain, owing Caroline one could land me in a much worse pickle at any time of her choosing. No telling how long she would hold it either. She could call it in weeks or even years from now! What would she ask, it didn't bear thinking about.

They had fooled me twice now, shame on me. Can't even keep count FFS!

"That was only the pre-season," he chimed in, "to be honest, hun, for the big league regular season, I think you need Caroline to count for you."

He was putting the frightners on me! Who ever even heard of big league spanking regular season? WTF does that even mean?

"OK, Alpha. I owe you one," I caved.

"Good girl," I sensed Caroline got some some serious satisfaction from that. She had me now. How long would she hold it? What would she ask? I had just made things much more complicated for myself, she had full control of my body right now and she could call in a favor at any time in the future, make me do goodness knows what. Suddenly it became clear that this was not a one night thing, she wanted to own me.

"How about a paddling," Caroline suggested to him.

"Good idea," he reached into their toy box and started looking through their selection, he picked up each paddle in turn inspected it before rejecting it and searching again. A long shiny polished wooden one, I was happy to see that go back in the box. Another wooden one, this time rougher, not as polished and with holes through it. No please, I didn't like the look of it, I wanted to ask him to reconsider the previous one but I knew better than to say anything. A polished one with zig-zag grooves, I gave up, I didn't know which one would be worse, no one was asking me anyway. One that looked like a plank with nails in it, NOOO, PLEASE, surely that is a joke, I tried not to react, don't give him any reason to pick that one, he winked at me as he let it fall back into the toy box. My relief was so overwhelming that I snorted and giggled out loud, I couldn't help myself, it just came out. They joined in, laughing. He made like to reach for it again, "is that the one you like?" I shook my head vigorously. "Are you sure?" he teased me, then he changed his tone "Well its not your decision anyway" he snapped. Then he winked again and smiled. At least he was enjoying himself. Next, a leather paddle, it had a smooth surface but with braids of coarse leather laces running through, a shiver ran down my spine as I imagined the skin damage, the abrasion, the bruising, the aggravation, I'm powerless. As he turned around I saw the light reflecting on a row of metal studs all along the edges of the paddle. Oh fuck, please don't hurt me.

"I think this is the one," he announced.

"Excellent choice," Caroline approved.

I steadied myself. I was really afraid. I liked the spanking and I had also kind of liked the riding crop, but this was uncharted territory. How much is too much? How major is major league?

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes," I don't think I did a good job of hiding my fear.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?" he asked in the manner of a job interview.

What? What the fuck is this? New game? I'm dealing with arbitrary corporal punishment and he is playing at interviewing me!

He playfully tapped me on the behind with the paddle. "Twelve," counted Caroline. I held back my disbelief, I assumed there would be some twist or turn here, I can't have given out a chit for Caroline to count such joke spanking!

"Would you say you perform well under pressure?" He slightly angled the paddle at me as he asked. I didn't answer him. I cant believe I fell for their scare tactics or that they are rubbing my nose in it so badly!

Tap. "Eleven." The joke is on me if this is how it goes, I thought.

"Tell me about a time you found yourself in a challenging situation?"

Tap. "Ten." I can't actually win. Can I? I was afraid of getting spanked too hard and I get annoyed at not being spanked hard enough!

"Have you ever made a decision that you later regretted?" He smiled at me as he asked. I hope not, I thought to myself.

Tap. "Nine." I started laughing. I couldn't help it. The release of tension had hit me. I couldn't stop laughing.

"How would you describe your management style?" he went on with the ridiculous fake interview. I was struggling to compose myself, still giggling.

Tap. "Eight. Honey, you are doing some serious rule breaking here." Oh shit, I realized immediately that she was right, I was supposed to answer him promptly too. How many questions did I leave unanswered? Shit. This could get bad! "That's five unanswered questions! You are sailing perilously close to the wind, young lady. Don't mistake my forbearance for weakness." Nobody could accuse her of weakness, fuck, answer them.

"In five years time I want to be like Caroline. I'm sorry. Please don't punish me." I blurted out all in one breath. They both laughed.

"What do you think is your greatest upcoming challenge?"

Tap. "Seven," he tapped my behind and Caroline counted. Suddenly I was really nervous. I felt foolish for giggling and laughing and letting my guard down. I was not in the clear, not nearly, they could do what they wanted, they were doing what they wanted, they were toying with me.

"My greatest upcoming challenge will be trying to answer the four remaining unanswered questions." Again I blurted it out all in one breath, trying to keep them satisfied, not aggravate the situation.

They looked at each other, "incorrect," he gave judgement as he stroked his cock. Oh fuck, with their spanking and paddling and gamesmanship and all, I had kind of forgotten about his big cock.

Tap. "Six. Half way there, Hun."

"Would you say you are a sexual person? Do you have a high sex drive?"

"Yes." Where is he going to take this. I need to go back to the unanswered questions?

Tap. "Five"

"You kept your fantasies secret from your previous boyfriends, didn't you?"

"Yes." it was the truth, I had never told anyone the things I had told Caroline tonight.

"Why didn't you share with them?" I could see he was going to get into this topic.

"They didn't earn it." They hadn't earned it, they had not been fully open or relaxed or natural about sex, they didn't make me feel like I could be open. I definitely didn't feel like I could just say what I really wanted. "They didn't reassure me that they wouldn't judge me or slut shame me if I was really open."

"But you will share openly with Caroline?"

"Yes."

"And me?"

"Yes."

"Everything?"

"Yes."

Tap. "Four."

"What is your go-to fantasy?"

"To be dominated by a woman," there was no reason not to tell, they already knew, it was already happening, it was still a thrill to be so committed, I was trusting these guys more than I had ever trusted anyone, ever. Don't let me down guys...

"Go on, more details please?"

"To be dominated by a woman who directs a guy to fuck me."

Tap. "Three."

"More details please?"

"She tells me what she thinks of me, tells me that she thinks I'm a slut while he fucks me. Like they do in porn sometimes, when one girl is mean to the other one."

"You want Caroline to be mean to you?"

"Yes. But not just any kind of mean."

"Oh, I see, you want only the right kind of mean?"

"Yes."

"How do you like it so far?"

I struggled to find the right words, the longer I struggled the more frustrated I got, the more frustrated I got the more I realized how turned on I was. Eventually I blurted out "I like it, you guys are awesome, just do what you want with me."

"There are some more details in your fantasy, aren't there?"

"Yes," I saw he had deliberately structured all his questions so my answers were all yes... yes... yes... the more I answered yes, the more I kinda felt like I'm not even here, I'm just agreeing with everything he says... he doesn't even need me to answer, but I have to answer, or she will be annoyed...

"What else?"

"She builds up to telling him to fuck my ass." I had already told her that, I assume she had already told him.

Tap. "Two."

"Wow. Are you sure?"

"Yes." There I go again yes... yes... yes

"Why does she have to tell him?"

"Cos' I can't. I can't say that I want that. I'm too scared. It's too dirty. I need her to take control."

"Nasty. Is that what you really want?"

"Yes," my voice was shrinking with each yes.

"Is Caroline the woman in your fantasy?"

"Yes," quieter, like I'm not even here.

"Am I the guy?"

"Yes," quieter, barely any breath left in my voice.

I had already agreed to it all of course, and I had been warned about his size, but now I had agreed again even after seeing his size. Why am I signing up to such an impossibility? I'm in some kind of trance.

"Is tonight the night?"

My voice was gone, I nodded. I felt like I was shrinking. Shrinking and agreeing. Agreeing, agreeing, agreeing. Like I'm not even a person any more. Agreeing to whatever they wanted. I didn't know it was possible to be this submissive. I'm generally an assertive serious person, I have a finance degree, I oversee a whole department at the bank, nobody messes with me ordinarily. They are not even spanking me properly any more and I'm absolutely putty in their hands. How did they do this to me? I am impressed they are so masterful. But who am I to be impressed, I am like nothing in this situation.

"You put out a favor for such light spanking!"

I nodded.

"At least it wasn't the one with the spikes in it, right?"

I just exhaled and nodded my head. I was grateful that he changed the topic. I felt the tide change, coming back from that high point (or was it a low point) of submission. I needed a breather.

"One more to go. Ready?"

I nodded my head.

Tap. "One!"

"Yaaaaaay!" They both cheered.

Caroline held my shoulders and kissed me. "Well done. You are doing great," she said. She hugged me as the tears ran down my face. I was so happy to hear her be nice to me. I know I just said I wanted her to be mean to me but after feeling like I had almost stopped existing I don't think I could have taken her being mean to me. I knew how mean she could be, maybe I didn't even know all of it, but I had seen enough to know that I couldn't take her being mean just now.

He lifted me from the chair to the bed. He undid the ribbon from my waist and took off my shoes. He left the money in place, I guess he wanted to look at it later. They lay on each side and hugged me. I still had no arms. You don't miss you arms 'till... He spooned me from behind. Caroline kissed me again, a long passionate kiss. I felt myself coming back from the brink of whatever kind of weird ego minimizing trance that they had worked me into. It was scary. I tried not to think about it. Now, I was enjoying them touching me. I learned later that people call this 'aftercare'. They had not even spanked me properly, but they had absolutely taken me apart, they had power, I had nothing. For a second I think I actually was nothing. Don't look back, look forward, oh shit don't look forward either, that is also scary, just enjoy the moment right now.

They were being super sweet, touching me gently, kissing me, holding their bodies against mine, normal warm sexy stuff. Phwoooooo, exhale. Hugs. Oh, wow. I want my hands, I was crying inside for my hands. I wanted to hug them. I wanted to touch them. I wanted to touch myself. I wanted to fuck them. "Can I have my hands back for a few minutes?" I asked. I really wanted my hands back. Oh shit, did i say that out loud?