I'll Do It - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowed his pace, he knew I was struggling, the stretching sensation was deafening, drowning out everything else. I found myself remembering one time that I foolishly stood right in front of a huge speaker wall at a rock festival, it was like that, one sensation dominating and drowning out all others. And painful. Keep breathing. How bad is this going to get? Can I take it? Relentless. Another level. I had the feeling that I was going to go mad, that I couldn't take it any more, that I would do anything to stop. I had the feeling that I urgently needed to be somewhere else. I thought about my safe word, realized again I couldn't recall it, realized he was still relentless, realized the sensation had gone up another level. I really was going to loose my mind. WTF is the point of a safe word if you forget it every time you need it.

Then fireworks flashed in front of my eyes, a burst of Color, streaks of blue and yellow and red like those TV adverts where they throw buckets of paint through the air in slow motion, then darkness again, then pain of stretching back in focus. I was so grateful to have experienced something else at that time that I didn't think about what it was or that it couldn't have actually been what it seemed. Another level, relentless. I don't think I can do this.

"You can do it. Good girl," her timing was exquisite. It was as if she had saved me from falling. But even in that moment of apparent kindness I saw her cruelty. She had taken her time, left me to feel abandoned, left me to struggle through the initial phases and saved her involvement for the peak of the torture. To urge me to continue the torture. She raked her finger nails along my flank from my hip to shoulder. Sparks. I realized the paint advert firework effect had also been triggered by her touch. How close to loosing your mind do you have to be to start seeing things like that?? These two were actually driving me mad!!

"Breathe," she stroked my hair, "Deep breaths. You can do it. Let him in. Let that big dick stretch you out."

I felt her fingernails again raking across my belly. Thank you. She stroked my breast. Thank you. She pinched my nipple. I didn't feel it. Thank you.

I felt his legs touch my cheeks. OMG he is fully in me. A few more pushes and he was pulling on my hips so my buttocks were pressed hard on to his quads. He was finally fully in me. Not that that meant it was ok, it was still very painful and it still wasn't over, but the first phase was over. The biggest cock I had ever seen in real life was in my ass.

Caroline made shushing noises and stroked my hair. I snuffled a bit and felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Where is his cock?" Caroline asked. I tried to answer but no words came out. Oh no she will get angry. I really tried to answer. But no words were coming. I was opening my mouth but no sound. Please don't be angry, I thought, I'm trying to answer.

"Cats got her tongue," he laughed.

"Is it in your ass?" Caroline asked joining in his laughing. I still couldn't answer. The panic and anxiety of making her wait for my answer actually overtook the anal stretching as the main sensation for a moment. "Nod if you have a monster cock up your ass," Caroline instructed. I nodded.

"Is it difficult?" I nodded my head. They chuckled.

"Is it more difficult than you expected?" I nodded my head.

"Do you think you can take it?" I really didn't know if I could take it. I wanted to nod my head. But I didn't know. Late answer anxiety rising. I think I nodded and shook my head both. They laughed. As he laughed I felt the movement we were joined, like dogs, his laughter was my pain.

"Are you going to wuss out?" I nodded my head. Then I shook my head in correction. They laughed more. Is this necessary? Is laughing at me right now necessary?

"Ah. So You are not going to wuss out. That's good. You had me Worried there for a minute. Good girl. Good slut."

"Do you know the name of the guy who is penetrating your ass?" I didn't want to answer, reluctantly I shook my head.

"Do you feel slutty?" I nodded my head, no point trying to argue a lost cause.

"Are you a whore now?" I reluctantly nodded.

"Have you thought about using your safe word?" I nodded.

"I bet you have." She said it in a back to business kind of way. Joking over. She stroked my hair. I re-centered myself as best I could. But the pain of the stretching was still there.

I don't know what exactly I expected to happen next. But I guess I expected something. Caroline went quiet and stopped touching me. He stopped pushing just held it there stretching me out. Silence and darkness and stillness and pain, it was like sensory deprivation and sensory overload all at the same time. I really did feel like I was going to go insane! The stillness only aggravated the pain. I really wanted to move, it was torture. Please do something! I can't take this. I was screaming inside. Part of me would have preferred to fuck than to endure this pain in stillness, but the greater part of me knew that moving now would hurt even more. He held has position and she did nothing for the longest time. Another tear rolled down my cheek.

Eventually I felt Caroline come closer. Barely audible, she whispered in my ear, "I've never been stretched out like this. I've never taken a cock in my ass. I know you took a good look at my asshole earlier. I've never been used. My ass has never been stretched. I'm not that kind of girl." She let it sink in before going on. "Until 10 minutes ago your asshole was a beautiful teeny tiny cute little rosebud. Almost like mine. Those pencil dicks that you let in there before didn't leave a mark. I'm looking forward to seeing the damage, I bet it looks all fucked up now", I guess I asked for that, I tried not the think about it, but it was impossible to block out the humiliation.

She went on, "I've never taken money for sex either," I am pretty sure I felt his cock swell as she said it, they are some team, how did I get in this mess, "and I never will take money for sex either," she wasn't finished, "that's the difference between you and me." Oh boy, this is nasty, this is more than I bargained for. I was already on the limit, physical pain and humiliation and degradation were all the same, her words simply added to the total, pushed me further into the darkness. I felt the palm of her hand on my belly. She slid towards my crotch. Wow. Really? Now? Does she really think I could cum now? After those words, after this much discomfort and pain, after this much humiliation? I recoiled slightly from her touch, she was so nasty to me why should I let her touch me. She paused, waited for me to process it all. I couldn't hold out, I caved, met her hand with my body. I submitted to her touch.

"That's it. Good girl," she said. I felt her lubed hand cup my whole pussy.

Ok. So, you have to realize that I couldn't really think straight. I had surrendered control of my body. I was in extreme pain and humiliation. I had just experienced some kind of hallucination. My mind was darting here and there and everywhere. Simultaneous sensory deprivation and sensory overload. I couldn't focus. You could say I am an unreliable narrator to my own story. But, that said, the way she touched me gave me a split second of crystal clear certainty: This is going to be good, really good. Not for the first or last time I felt certain that Caroline knew what she was doing.

In this case, it turns out, knowing what to do meant doing almost nothing. She did almost nothing. He also did almost nothing. Do something, I felt like screaming out. They were making me endure. Testing me. Teasing me. Torturing me. She gradually changed from cupping my pussy to parting my lips, she was kind of just touching everything without moving much. He also continued to do almost nothing, every now and then I felt him slightly push my hips away and pull me back onto him. I assumed doing the minimum to keep himself hard. As far as I could tell he absolutely did. She progressed to a rhythmic motion still touching everywhere down there. I felt her finger tips near my vag and her palm over my clit. With her free hand she raked her fingernails along my bound arms and over my rib cage and my tits.

She whispered in my ear again, "Its body modification. Like getting a tattoo or a piercing. Getting your ass stretched out. You are a different person afterwards. You can never undo it. There is nothing you can do to get un-stretched. There is nothing you can do to un-fuck your ass. Once you have experienced this, you can't undo the experience, it is part of you."

She moved on, "There is nothing nice about having a dick in your ass. Am I right?"

She was right, but in the heat of the moment I still could not verbalize my thoughts.

"Am I right?" She pressed for an answer. I nodded my head.

"Nothing nice about it," she continued, "but you can still get off on it. You have to accept it first, accept that you are an anal whore, that there is nothing nice about it but you still want it, then you can get off on it. It's addictive like tattoos are. You've seen all those people covered in head to toe with tattoos. They can't stop. Can't help themselves. They are addicted. You already know you are addicted. Don't you? Do you want to get off on it?"

She was right again but I couldn't answer. Too much. She is too good at this.

"Do you want to get off on being stretched out? On becoming an anal whore?"

I nodded.

Find what works and then barely do it. That seemed to be her approach to touching me. That orgasm was very far away, barely starting to build. Ordinarily that would have been fantastic, build slow blow hard, but not right now. I was still in extreme pain, I was enduring, inside I was screaming. Outside maybe too. I don't know if I was or not. I started to panic, what if I couldn't hold on long enough. What if I couldn't take the pain long enough for the orgasm to arrive. Don't be a wuss. This is your chance to do this with people who know what they are doing, it was obvious they both knew what they were doing. No more amateur hour, no more hapless boyfriends, no more random vacation hookups. Don't wimp out. I felt her lightly slide her finger tips either side my clit. She was doing me right, but it was going to take an age. I was desperate. I was helpless. I didn't know if I could hold on.

"You can do it, good girl," I hoped she was right.

I was doing the breathing thing. Trying to keep it together. Doing breathing, wanting to scream.

"His big cock is all the way up in there," she continued, "you can feel it."

"Watch out for the width. You are all stretched out now. Body modification. Like a tattoo or a piercing. Getting stretched out changes you."

"He is taking it easy on you. Stretching you out nice and slow. If I tell him to cut loose he will do it. If I tell him to unload up in your slutty stretched out asshole he will do it. Do you want him to let rip?"

I shook my head vigorously.

"Do you?"

I shook my head and and made some kind of non verbal pleading noise. Please don't cut loose, I can't take that now.

I let her cruelty wash over me. Let his large dick stretch me out. Eventually, eventually I felt I was maybe past the peak of the stretching. I was learning to accommodate his large size. She continued to touch me. Slowly building. And building. And building. I felt hot. I wished for more movement. Why doesn't he just fuck me already? Part of me wished he would cut loose, unload in me. I didn't dare ask for it, it would definitely hurt, more than I could take, I was at my limit, just about keeping it together.

"Good little slut," she knew I was getting close, "you can do it. Big in your ass. You are a Bad bitch"

"I've never taken it in the ass," she repeated, "You are the only anal slut-whore here. Taking monster cock in the ass for 20 bucks."

"You can't undo this. Its part of you now. Better do it well. Cos you can't undo it. Its part of you. It will be with you forever. Now it has been fucked no one can un-fuck your ass for you. Once an anal slut always an anal slut. You have already taken the 20 dollars, you are a whore, that's your price, your value. You can't undo it. Better do it well, cos you can't undo it."

"Good little slut, come for me now. Good little cum slut. That's it. All up in there. Stretched out. He is in your ass. You are taking it."

My fantasy lived out in reality.

"Atta' girl"

He had started moving a little. Mercifully he was not actually unloading. But he was gently pumping in my ass. In the moment it occurred to me that she was right, body modification, I am a different person now! It was too late for the rosebud, I intuitively knew I was all messed up back there now, I had to accept it.

He continued pumping, gradually stronger. She continued, her fingers sliding past my clit, around my vag, repeating, repeating, repeating. I felt tension building in my thighs and my stomach muscles. I was getting closer. Who is making all that noise?

I realized that my mouth was wide open and the sounds that I had heard were from my own throat. "Ahhhhhh...... Ahhhhhh...... Ahhhhhh...... Ahhhhhh......" low deep rhythmic animal noises in time with his thrusts..... I didn't recognize my own voice. Fuck, that's hot... as the tension built it spread down my arms and legs and up into my neck. The restraints on my arms felt like they were getting tighter and tighter as I strained against them... it felt amazing...

Since she had tied my wrists many hours ago I had tried every possible position for my hands, clasped together, palms up, palms down, tight fists. Afterwards I found deep gouges in my skin where I had pressed my finger nails into my palms. As I got closer Caroline put my hands palms up and put her free hand in mine... I clasped it tightly.

"Is your mamma proud of you. Is your daddy proud of you?" she teased.

I blocked that out. Please don't say that.

"Best 20 dollars I ever spent."

I felt my mind go kind of foggy, I gave up trying to think. I couldn't breathe. It hit me like a train, strongest, longest, most aftershocks, whole body, It went on and on. My arms struggling against the restraints and my ass pulsing on his dick amped up the intensity. I had never experienced anything like it before. I couldn't catch my breath. Caroline moved her hand back to cupping my pussy, the pressure and warmth prolonged the orgasm I could barely stand it. It felt like every muscle and every inch of skin had been cleansed from the inside out.

What a result. My cheeks felt hot. I couldn't catch my breath.

She hugged me. I started crying. That was what I had Googled 1000 times. That was what I had imagined 1000 times. That was what I had wanted. I felt a level of release that I had never felt before, elation, lightness. Phew. Wow. Breathlessness went and came back in waves for a few minutes. He was still in me. She removed the Velcro. I slid off his cock. I had the feeling of someone who got what they wanted! I felt a sense of accomplishment, I had done it.

"Thank you," I blurted out through my tears. "Why are you so mean to me?"

She kissed me. He kissed me. They kissed each other. Then they high-fived each other.

"Don't bring my parents into it next time," I said, "don't mention daddy or mommy. This is nothing to do with them."

"Oh. So you want a next time?"

"I want to be tied up every time I cum. More tied up. That was amazing. They should tell you it can be like that in sex ed! There should be like a Velcro ed class"

"Hi, I'm Mark!"

"Sarah"