I'll Do It - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I say about when you can and can't speak in this house?" Caroline was sharp but thankfully not so angry.

"I'm sorry, I forgot myself, It won't happen again."

"You will have to be punished," she winked at me. "You are a little sweetheart. Aren't you." she leaned into the aftercare. I love her so much right now.

"We'll have to amp up the spanking, next time." she said.

No. Wait. What next time? I didn't say anything about next time. I sort of already knew there would be a next time.

"Ya. For sure. Will break out the Holy Terror next time," he replied.

No, no, no. I thought. I don't want the Holy Terror. I wonder what the Holy Terror is. I don't want to know. Maybe I kind of want to know. Don't let them see that I want to know.

"You'll see," said Caroline.

"OK. I'll take whatever you give me." I was high on their caring interlude. I tried to be quiet and to keep my reactions to myself. But apparently I was smiling ear to ear. So they told me.

Now that the fear had subsided I realized how gratifying their treatment was. Challenging but so gratifying. I loved the mix of fear and adrenaline and endorphins or whatever it was. And so masterful, they didn't even spank me properly, they had such power over me, the played me, manipulated me. I was horny, I could really do with touching myself right now. I want to cum.


"Ready?" Caroline asked. I didn't know exactly what she had in mind next. Caroline stood up on the bed. Towering over me, her bondage (but apparently not dominatrix) outfit was all the more impressive. I could see her pussy lips high above me, her boobs looked bigger from this angle. "Ready to eat pussy for the first time?" she asked.

"Yes," there I go again with the yes's. How she knew it would be my first time, I can't say.

"I want to cum, do you understand?" she made her expectations clear.

"Yes," I rolled onto my back, it was not comfortable with my arms tied behind me but I got into position as best I could.

She stepped forward, her feet by my ears and slowly squatted, lowering her private parts onto my face.

I started to lick her pussy gently. As I got into it I realized I was staring right at her asshole. I was mesmerized by it. I don't think I had ever actually seen or looked at an actual real life asshole before, in porn obviously, but not in real life. She obviously had no problem with me looking at it, she had opted to orientate herself this way, she could have faced the other way, she had opted to place herself in my eye-line, she was deliberately showing me her perfect little rosebud. Showing it off. Did mine look like that? Even if it did then maybe not for long, I had already agreed to let him mess it up. I never actually thought about it like that before. Oh fuck, what if I don't want a messed up asshole, maybe its not too late to change my mind.

I didn't really know what I was doing, I did my best, it was my first time eating pussy. I tried to remember what worked for me. After a while I could feel her clit starting to get hard. I kept going, my tongue muscles were sore. I kept going, I tried to keep a steady rhythm. As I licked and stared I wondered how already messed up is my asshole. Those other guys were not so big and it was only twice ever. Maybe I still have a cute little rosebud too. If I do go through with it tonight then it will be game over. If I go through with it then it will look like a messed up porn hole. Am I OK with that? My tongue muscles were sore, I forced myself to continue, it was still ten times easier then deepthroating his huge cock. She still wasn't coming though. What do I have to do to change up a gear?

I kept doing it. she didn't say anything or give any instruction or feedback, she just held still and let me do it, and do it, and do it. She knew I wouldn't stop, she would either get there, or she would punish me for not getting her there. Eventually, I heard her breathing change, then her muscles tensed, don't mess this up, don't mess this up, keep doing what you are doing. My tongue muscles were in agony, I forced myself to continue. Her muscles shuddered and tensed again. After another while I heard her hold her breath. She wasn't there yet. Again and again long held breaths. She started to make a kind of whimpering noise in between holding her breath. I knew I was doing something right. As her tension built I saw her ass pucker as she held her breath. Please let me make you cum Alpha, I want to please you. Please. She arched her back, every muscle tensed as she approached the high point. As she came I remembered how my asshole had pulsed and contracted on her finger a few hours earlier. Now I watched her asshole clench in time with her cries as her release played out. Wow. I felt an overwhelming sense of achievement.

She held her position for what seemed like and age. Her breathing gradually returned to normal. I felt so proud. When she had composed herself she stood up and and stepped back. Towering over me again she said, "Good little slut."

"Thank you," I said.

"Did you like pleasing me?" she asked.

"Yes Alpha."

"When I booty call you from now on are you going to come over here immediately and lay down for me to squat on your face any time I want it?"

I know I had reacted somewhat to the realization that Caroline wanted me to 'owe her one', that she wanted to 'own me', but now that she offered to booty call me, it felt like she was offering to do something for me not the other way around. I was absolutely ready to do it.

"Yes Alpha. I'll be a good slut for you." I wonder how this will play out? Am I a sex slave now? That was definitely the vibe! I was willing to do that again, any time.

"Are we going to continue with everything we planned for tonight?"

"Yes Alpha." with that I kissed goodbye to my poor little rosebud, I didn't know if I even still had it, but either way it was as good as gone now.

"Good little slut-whore. Isn't she a good little slut-whore?" she asked him.

"Top notch," he answered her, "I have a good feeling."

"Aw honey," she said to me, "Did you hear that? He has a good feeling about opening out your A-hole. I bet he does. You have to admire his positive, can-do, attitude, don't you?"

"Yes. Alpha." my the answer was automatic, I didn't really what to think about how I felt about his attitude to my a-hole.

"We better get started on your warm up, you need to do some 'stretching exercises'."

"Yes. Alpha."

They had given me lots of opportunities to back out. I hadn't taken any of them, but it wasn't until right now that I felt my options closing off. I was not just fantasizing, or discussing or telling about my fantasy. I felt the possibility of not doing it was slipping away. In theory I still had my safe word but in reality, just as I couldn't ask for it before, I knew that after a certain point I wouldn't be able to back out either. They say some fantasies are better kept as fantasies while some are ripe for acting out, my options were narrowing, I was going to find out. Suddenly I was shaking.


"Ready?" Caroline asked.

I froze. Did I really want him to mess up my a-hole? Could I deal with not having a cute rosebud any more? Did I even still have a cute one? Did mine look like hers? Maybe it never looked like hers! Honestly, it had never occurred to me to look at it in the mirror, and now... I wanted to know. Could I deal with every future boyfriend knowing that I've had taken a monster cock in there? Would I be able to turn guys down in the future or would they demand what others had clearly been given? Would it look like the ones I've seen in porn? Some of them are awful! I assume it takes more than one night to get that messed up? right?... right??... Please???

"Do I have a..." I couldn't say the words.

"What did you say?" she could have punished me for speaking out of turn, but I guess she sensed to opportunity to get deeper into my head, "out with it. Are you ready or not?"

"Do I have a... I mean... Is my ass... Ermm..."

"What as you asking sub? What about your slut-ass?" Caroline feigned impatience to up the tension.

"Is it going to be... you know..." I still couldn't find the right words, "How did it look?" I was getting flustered, under pressure that was as close as I could get to what was on my mind.

"Awww honey. Are you worried about how your asshole will look afterwards? Are you asking if it is damaged already?"

"Yes."

"You want to know if it is so far gone after those other guys that one more won't be noticeable?"

"Yes."

"Were you thinking that maybe it is still in mint condition?"

"Well, I am curious, I've never checked."

"Awwww honey. You are priceless," she laughed a kind of loud crystal clear superior Alpha laugh at me, "are we getting close to your fantasy or not?"

"Yes."

"Is it still your fantasy?"

"Yes."

"Did you tell me to 'do whatever I want with you'?"

"Yes."

"More than once?"

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"A lot." It was true I had given up all power multiple times. Deep down I knew that short of using my safe word, I could not get out.

"So far have you liked when I do as I please with you?"

"Yes."

"Being my submissive is gratifying for you?"

"Yes."

"We have taken you further than you knew was possible, haven't we?"

"Yes."

"And you liked it?"

"Yes."

"You trust us?"

"Yes."

"You want the next level, don't you?"

"Yes" Wow they are doing that yes-trance thing on me again.

"Well no one can tell you in advance how it is going to look afterwards. It might not be that bad. Do you know what I mean?"

"I guess."

"Did you like when I ate your asshole earlier?"

"Yes."

"And I bet you didn't worry about how it looked while I was doing that. Am I right?"

"Yes,"

"Tell you what honey. I'm not going to get into telling you how your asshole looked to me." Her tone said 'no more nonsense, this is how it is going to be'. "What I can do for you is this, I can take a pic for you if you like. I'll even do a before and after for you. I think there is a good chance you won't be able to tell the difference. And on the other hand, if it does look all used up afterwards then at least you will have the before pic as a memento."

It was not such a great deal. Not that reassuring. I hesitated.

"Awww, hun. Did you get the impression that you have options? Did you not get the memo about what a submissive is? Did you not get the memo about what a whore is? Did you forget that you are bought and paid for? Were you thinking that if I said you had a beautiful teeny tiny perky little rosebud back there that you could just opt out?"

She accentuated her enunciation staccato style 'beauti-ful-teeny-tiny-perky...' and for added emphasis tapped her hand in the air in sharp little beats like an orchestral conductor. I saw a broad smile come over his face, like he was proud of her, kind of like 'that's my girl, can't get this shit anywhere else, how does she come up with this'. How does she come up with this, indeed.

"Did you think that you could save it for another day? Are you only thinking about yourself? What about us? We have put a lot of time and effort into your whoreificaion. We don't do this for just anyone. You do realize that we want to finish what we started? Do you want to please me? Please us? Do you have another Boss in mind that you want to save your beautiful teeny tiny a-hole for? I've got news for you honey, its not like you are a virgin back there, you have already had traffic."

Oh, fuck, I'm in trouble, real trouble, several kinds all at the same time. There was not a hint of anger in her voice, not yet that is. But I felt her power. I got the memo. Big time. I felt it in my pussy, in my wavering knees. I fucking love her, I want to please her, I never want to anger her. Some things are more important than worrying about something that I have never even seen in the first place! I couldn't catch my breath.

"There is no one else. Only you Alpha. I want you to take control of me. Please do what you want. Take pictures if you want. As many as you want. Do anything you want with me." I backed out of backing out, phew. There was no way out. I didn't want out.

"Get your camera." she ordered sharply. It was the first time she used such a commanding tone with him. Generally they were working me over as a team. He took the order. All that stuff about him dominating her was BS! He took her order like it was second nature. She was absolutely the boss of him too.

The first time in a long time that I saw anyone with a proper camera, as opposed to a phone camera, was when they bent me over to photograph my private parts, my actual a-hole. Pretty degrading. Humiliating. They were pushing my buttons. Manipulating me. Mixing up my emotions. I could see she was training me to be more and more submissive, compliant, desensitized.

I got the point about how much effort they were putting in. They were obviously driven to do it, they were enjoying it, I could see it was their thing. But they were doing it for me. I felt sort of special. Humiliated, but at the same time, chosen. Am I a proper submissive? Am I doing it right? Am I worthy of their effort. I think I'm doing it right. I must try harder to make them happy.

That 'in the zone' feeling was back as I bent double and she spread my ass cheeks for him to shoot his pictures.


She led me back to the sex chair. They stood either side of me. She kissed me, he stroked his fingertips from my thigh up my torso, one hand in front and one behind. He kissed me, she touched me. So difficult without hands. So passive, powerless, vulnerable. They took turns kissing me and touching me. I had already told them to do what they pleased. As I got more turned on there was not really anything extra I could say. I just let it happen, let them work me over. I realized the restraint was adding to my excitement, I had to trust them, I had no choice, they were rewarding my trust with touch. Its really not like BDSM that you see in porn, they were basically doing normal sex stuff, kissing touching, not rough, but the fact I was so powerless and vulnerable made it 10x sexier. I have never been so turned on, never been so ready for anything.

When you see BDSM in porn it always seems unrealistic, why would anyone take that, how could anyone enjoy it. Apart from the breath stuff, they had been really gentle with me, mostly mind games. They had won me over, worked me over, got me worked up. Now, in my current state I felt like I could take anything. Suddenly, I had a glimpse of the possibilities, the whole Pandora's box of BDSM, previously implausible, unrealistic, unthinkable, internet only. But, if your dom is experienced, masterful, if they put so much effort into preparing you, manipulating you, if they break you down and build you up and... OMG... No... I can't actually want any of that actual BDSM stuff? Could I?... But its not actually up to me, if they put in the effort, get me into this state of mind and body, if they choose me, if they choose to put the work in... I won't be able to resist... in my current state I wouldn't resist... I would be willing... Oh fuck... suddenly the relative safety of my own fantasy seemed like a sanctuary, back away from all this other scary stuff run towards the thing that used to be scary.

He adjusted my position on the chair, all-fours again. "You can do it," he kissed me, touched my cheek, stroked my hair. She picked up where she had left things earlier in the night. I felt her breath on my skin. On my ass. On my actual asshole. She could see right now what I had never seen, don't think about that. Her breath on my pussy. Yes. Her lips on my pussy. I felt her press her nose into me. Then she started with her tongue, teasing around my pussy, around my clit, pressing it as deep as she could into my vag. She took her time, gentle, moving around, not focusing in on one area. Fucking yes, don't stop, get on my clit, please. She didn't do it though, this was not a quickie situation, she was building me up. Eventually, she moved her tongue to my ass hole, rimming me again.

He put his cock in my mouth. I sucked it in. It swelled and stiffened as I sucked on it. Caroline pulled away, out of the corner of my eye, as I sucked, I watched her pull on a pair of black latex gloves. She snapped them loudly, she wasn't holding back from dramatic effects. She knew I was past being scared off. I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach. She lubed up her hand, taking her time about it, she watched me watch her. So much for sanctuary. As he pressed his cock into my throat she started to circle my ass hole with her fingers. I felt her gently work the lube in there. I felt her finger tip, then again, and again, then more than the tip. Soon I felt her finger all the way in. Then she started again with more than one finger, it felt like she was twisting them in, working them like they were a corkscrew. Soon I felt the stretching. They were spit-roasting me.

My cock-sucking didn't please Caroline earlier so I was trying to make amends. I had him as deep as I could manage, I risked sticking out my tongue while he was in there to try to see how much shaft was still outside. I couldn't feel the end, still plenty to go down my throat if I could open it enough. Each time he pressed in he absolutely blocked my airway, each time he withdrew I felt euphoria as the air came back in. It seems erotic asphyxiation really is a thing. Every time he pushed he stopped my breathing, and the longer he held it, the wetter I got. I remembered her preference that I should not break away from deepthroating just because some kind of involuntary reaction was happening, I should ride it out. I willed myself to do it. I let the gagging and diaphragm contractions merge into one, tried to learn to let them happen without loosing my position.

They continued spit-roasting me. She had worked two fingers all the way in (I think it was two, definitely more than one). He had been holding it in my throat for a long time. I felt a reflex spasm coming. I sensed it was going to be a big one. I let it pass through me, didn't spit him out or pull my head away. As my muscles contracted involuntarily I felt my ass tighten on her fingers.

"Well done. That was awesome," said Caroline, "You nearly severed my fingers there!" she exaggerated. I was happy that she seemed impressed.

"Change ends," she said to him. He withdrew, I gasped for air. She stripped off her gloves. He moved into the doggy position and held my hips with my hands. I felt her help position his cock at my opening. "Good girl" she said.

OMG, its happening. In my mind all the reasons not to do it flashed passed. It just made me more horny. I just have to accept it. It is already happening.

He was almost not moving, mostly he was pressing into my opening without withdrawing, varying the pressure back to almost nothing and then up again. Initially I felt only the pressure as he pushed but soon I felt the first beginnings of opening, of penetration. Every time he eased up and pressed again I felt myself give way a tiny bit more. Every now and then, he withdrew fully and started again. He was very gentle, respectful even. Disciplined too, other guys would not have been able to control themselves, would have let rip, I knew that from experience, thank goodness those other guys were not this size, thank goodness this guy is being patient with me. Patient but quite determined, now the 'process' had started I had the impression that he had no intention of stopping until I was fully broken in. Caroline was standing by my side she didn't say anything.

He was relentless, gentle, patient, disciplined but most of all absolutely relentless. He continued the same pattern, after 5 or 10 pushes without withdrawing he withdrew fully and started again. Each time he withdrew and restarted I felt replenished lube, I was grateful. Initially the sensations were familiar, same as when Caroline had fingered me. I fell into a false confidence, I adopted a 'not my first time at the rodeo' type attitude. But then. But then! Gradually his patience wore me down, he was getting in, breaking in, breaking me in, breaking into me. That big dick was starting to stretch me beyond anything I had before. I noticed that I was doing breathing, not the normal type, the type that women in labor do, that type of pain management breathing. In through the nose out through tight lips. Caroline's words from earlier came back to me, no amount of lube or gentleness would change the size or the stretching. How bad was this going to get? I was feeling pretty abandoned by Caroline, yes she was there but she was not doing or saying anything. Then again, what could she do, his size is his size, and he is relentless.