All Comments on 'I'll Do That'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
everyone needs a sister like that

great story. let me know when he works up the courage to piss on her!

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Not Very Sexy

Not terribly sexy, which is why, I guess, they didn't fuck. Just makes cuming hardly more than like peeing. OK for those who like rape, I guess. And did he ever go down on his sister? Who knows? Who cares?

wilbur52wilbur52almost 10 years ago
very good

nicely done a 5 star story

thank you

MrBill36MrBill36almost 10 years ago
Just Ok

The way you lead into the story, you hinted at there being a reciprocal type thing yet you never mentioned him eating her.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Didn't really care for it

A Blowjob is a blowjob, too bad she didn't enjoy him going down on her and getting her off as well, she would have looked at things differently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
started good end in shit

you started good but the force ruined it, yes she wanted it but it still ruined it and proved he doesn't love her. if he really loved her he would never have done it and told her why. as is it was a waste of time, hope you are smart enough to delete this and forget you ever wanted to write.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
meh

she said she would, why didn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
try harder

this was a horrible description of a female and it is painfully obvious that the author has no idea about women. He's probably a virgin and if not, he's never gotten a woman off. Let me point out the line that was a dead ringer that, "he dont know about women! he dont have that kind of knowledge!" (I didn't cum, but oddly I didn't want to either. I was willing to wait until later when we were laying in bed so I could sleep after, but now I wanted my energy for my next bout with my face in his crotch.) Women dont get tired after they cum and they sure as hell won't fall asleep. Women are full of energy after they cum and my girl stays wide awake for a few hours if we have night time sex. the only way a woman falls asleep after sex is by cuddling and feeling safe or she's tired from all the work and didn't get off but faked it. I didn't enjoy this story at all. I just kept thinking this guy has no idea about women and he even portrayed her to act like a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great one

I wish she'd let him piss in her mouth.

BaribrotherBaribrotheralmost 10 years ago
great story

I thought it was a great story.

To the person who says women don't fall asleep after they cum, your not doing it well enough. After 3 strong orgasms my wife is out, unless we start fucking. She isn't wide awake. Your woman must not get what she needs or she is faking it.

Anyway, great story. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

Above average, but I've had better.

And by the way, as a woman, I can confirm that orgasms tire me out. If I can't sleep, I masturbate to get tired. Your woman might be faking it, or she's not the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting concept. But not very believable.

The story idea is interesting but the characters weren't believable at all. In the end the main character was so poorly written that the story ended up not being all that erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cold, clinical, and curiously un-erotic

It reads almost like the transcript of a sexual-response experiment in a psychology course; I found it to be clinical and unrealistic, and obviously written by a man who has no real understanding of female psychology. I gave it no stars, as IO don't believe it belongs on this site, it has no real redeeming values as a story; as I said, it reads like the transcript of a clinical trial of some sort.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 8 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed it. For me it would have been even better if she had drunk his piss. Thanks.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Still wish she had let him take her cherry

Excellent story.

MrBill36MrBill36about 5 years ago
It should have been a 5 star!

I somewhat enjoyed your story BUT, it was supposed to be an exchange of oral application - he only (according to your story line) ate her out 1 time, what's with that? I truly did enjoy your story line though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm surprised by all the hateful comments

I, for one, really REALLY enjoyed it and come back to it regularly to re-read it! Super Hot, please never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it! 5 stars

I love being a liberal. Just follow the crowd and we will be taken care of forever. No need to over think things or think for yourself at all. We are not responsible for anything. Sooo very cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My name is Evan, and this is perfect..

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Really good I didn’t dig back very far to see if the abuse! crowd showed up. Those people’s lives must be so much out of touch with reality they do not understand requested behavior. And most pathetically, they cannot separate fiction and reality. Not once in the annals of crime has a rapist said “ a xxx movie made me do it” or the world would have found reasons to ban them for inducing rape. Same with adult stories. I mean how clear can you make it this was HER FANTASY. SOME people of both sexes enjoy light abuse. Do ANY OF THESE MORALISTIC HYPOCRITES ever giggle at a smack on the ass?! oh you know they have, unless they are so helplessly ugly nobody would intentionally touch them.

Then they just raise hell because someone, anyone other than their sorry self is getting attention and liking it.

We can take solace that their little lives are as miserable as the appear to be.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

They must really have to be restrained in a posey jacket after they visit the non consensual areas. ha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous