I'll Fuck His Hot Dad: Turning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like that?" I asked.

His answer was a pained silence while he darted his eyes to my face and my crotch.

"Do you?" I raised my voice.

He barely nodded. "Yes."

"Lose the pants, but turn around and show me your ass while you do it."

He did it slowly, turning his ass in my direction and zipping down his jeans. His underwear went together with pants and all. And right there was the gorgeous ass that was fucking my mind.

"Did I say you could take your underwear? Put it back."

"Seriously?" he asked. But as I stared, he pulled up his black underwear, covering the tight ass, and stood there, still with his back to me.

There was something about older men in their underwear just waiting for you to tear them off and fuck them to oblivion...

"Come, walk to me. No. No. Walk backwards." When he came close enough, I grabbed him by the cock, and pulled him on my lap. Then I pulled out only his cock from the underwear, which was now smashing his poor junk and nuts. His cock was pale, the head a dark pink, pointing upwards.

Frank put an arm around my shoulders. I caressed his hairy legs, ignoring the cock for now. He tried enticing me, circling his ass on my crotch. I let him feel how hardened he got me, how painfully enlarged I was below.

I grabbed firmly his belly and felt him lose all his breath, and he grunted.

"Please," he said.

'Shhhhh' I said, and squeezed his cock, making him jump and moan, and I had to hold him down even more firmly.

"Mother fucker," he said. "Just fuck me, for Christ's sake.'

"You said I could do anything to you."

He made a pained sound, all vulnerable and sweet, like he wasn't a monster of a man. He definitely knew how to make me crazy.

I caressed his stomach, slowly, gently. I could feel his breathing, how he carefully controlled the comings and goings of the air. I rubbed my nose on his chest and arm pit, deodorant and bitter sweat, I was never repulsed by the strong smell of manly sweat.

"Your weren't like that the first time," he said. And I could hear the hidden question, why? Why didn't you do it like that instead of insulting me. Honestly, I didn't know.

I was just a jerk.

"I'm sorry, alright?" I said, looking up. "I was in a frenzy, I couldn't believe it was finally happening."

"Finally?"

I closed my eyes, resisting the urge to say something cruel that would take me out of that examining stare. Instead, I smelled his armpit once more, taking a deep breath, licking, making him tremble sweetly.

"Go grab some lube over there," I said.

"Why is it on the ground?" Frank asked. I opened my mouth to answer and closed it again. Frank laughed heartily, I was surprised by the power of it.

He got up and grabbed the lube. He looked at me, sitting still with legs spread wide and cock hard showing through the shorts. His rock hard cock was still hanging out from his underwear.

He watched me, as I took off my only piece of clothe without getting up from the chair.

"Put some lube in your ass," I said. "Then come here and put some on me."

He obeyed, awkwardly lubing up his fingers and, pushing down his underwear, he inserted his fingers in his own ass. He closed his eyes, putting on a show just for me. Quickly though he finished and came to obey his second order. He knelt in front of me, sucked the head of my cock just once, like a lollipop, and lubed it up throughly.

"Now you can sit on it," I said. "My fag."

He smiled, and slowly he sat with his back turned to me, like before. This time, though, we were both moaning as his tight hole slowly engulfed me. He put his arm around me again and closed his eyes, with all of me inside. I wanted to tear him apart, but he was so beautiful right there, breathing shallowly, lips trembling.

"Like that?" I said.

"Yeah."

"Tell me what you are, Frank."

"Yours," he said. "Your fag. Just for one more day."

We didn't move. We just felt. His hole tensed up and relaxed all the time, and my cock insistently pushed against those walls that enveloped it. It felt so good I wanted to cry.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

I had my eyes closed, but I nodded. He was so heavy on top of me, but he could kill me for all I cared.

I hugged him tight when he began to move. Shit, I was already controlling myself not to come.

"Stop for a little while, please," I said. He understood. I had so many thoughts that for some goddamn reason wanted to ruin that moment, and I couldn't push them away. "I was going to send your picture to Will," I confessed.

He tensed up instantly.

"What?"

"Yesterday, I was going to send it to him. I was so mad. Instead I ruined his relationship. I couldn't believe myself, you know? The kind of person I am, it just hit me in that moment." I leaned my face on him, and thankfully he didn't push me away, didn't got up, still I felt the warm and compression around my dick.

"It's my fault too. I had said some nasty things, I said them today too."

"Things that were true."

"I provoked you. I was ashamed of myself, I had no business getting into your head." Now I could feel a sudden change in his body, like he was getting ready to get up. I opened my eyes and saw the insecurity there.

I held him down, firmly.

"Getting into my head?" I said, smiling. "You think there is any part of me that don't want you?"

"But you said those things," he said.

"I guess you're not old enough to see through my bullshit," I said. I grabbed his cock, I squeezed it and made him moan in pain.

Frank started to move on top of me again, making little jumps, that slowly turned into a full on ride. I held him tight by that belly, pulling him down, and it was like we were both fighting for control.

His moans were outstanding now, deep and high, like violence coming out of his throat.

I didn't know how that chair supported that.

After a while, we moved to the bed. He wrapped his legs around me and we kissed, while I pounded him, always trying to go impossibly deeper.

Half an hour later, as Frank laid facing down on my bed, I intently watched my cum flowing down his considerable large hole. I could put two fingers easily, and he would ask for more.

"Enjoying the show?"

"Loving it," I said.

I ran a finger around the entrance, and he made a sound that instantly got me hard, so I mounted him again and filled him a second round.

He left with my cum still inside. He told me I could keep the picture. But I wanted a new one of just his face, smiling up at me.

I knew it would be torture to wait until we saw each other again, so... I had to distract myself. I began by cleaning up my place.

12