Chasing Her in the Wild

Story Info
The cock-tease deserves to be treated like an animal!
769 words
3.6
17.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

I spotted her! It's the game she likes to play with me. But I'm not naïve. She'd play this game with any virile male who has the time and energy she craves. It's as if she's teasing us, wearing that scent which drives us crazy. The little cock-tease actually wants us to find her and force her to take it! But this time, it's going to be ME.

I'm going to shove my cock into you from behind, little one, and you're going to love it!

She was hiding behind that tree, again playing hard to get. Maybe she's wishing I didn't see her. But I saw that tail-tale sign as she wiggled her ass, like waving her tail at me. She's teasing me, as if saying 'Why did you stop, big boy? Come and get it.' And I will.

She likes the alpha-male type, one who has the energy and skill to take her! She'll only be taken by the ones who can outrun her and force himself on her, invading her pussy. But it's her kink. And as horny as I am, I'll play her game. I NEED that harlot, and I'm going to fill her with my spunk until I don't care anymore. Then it will be time to relax, refresh, and go bust a nut elsewhere.

I sprinted as fast as I could, then stopped, frozen, waiting and watching everywhere to see if there was anyone else around. I watched carefully for any movement. Was there anyone, anyTHING off to the side or even behind me? I wanted this to be our time alone together, without witnesses or anything else interrupting me as I was having her.

And I see she's also frozen, waiting, and watching out for predators. She doesn't want to be seen!

Nothing. There's no other movement around. So, I ran toward my right quickly, trying to get around the tree behind her. But she caught my movement and scampered off, running down the hill toward the lake and dock.

My, but you're a fast little vixen, trying to keep that pussy out of my reach. But I'll show you that I'm faster and more cunning. I'll get you yet, my little tart.

Do I care if she's already in a relationship? No! It doesn't even enter my puny little brain. If I can get my dick inside any cunt, she's mine! Anyone else she might have had her eye on is just the loser! He won't stop me. I'm going to breed you first, and if he wants you after I'm done, then he can have sloppy seconds.

Could her father be nearby? Knowing his type, he might have fucked her himself, if he was able to catch her.

I won't be stopped! I'm on a mission to fuck her and knock her up!

I darted to my left, trying to cut her off from reaching the dock and water. But she spun around and headed to another tree. Within seconds, there she was, already on a high branch!

If you think I won't climb a tree, girl, then you're sadly mistaken. I was quickly up that tree, and I could see she was out of options, with nowhere else to go.

You're going to give it up to me NOW, slut! I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before! Or... is it possible? Maybe you're a virgin, and don't know the fate that awaits you.

You're going to learn to love it. But I can take my time now. I'll slowly get behind you as I pin you down and slide my pecker into you. I'll take my pleasure, using you. And maybe the next time you might not want to run as fast.

Then I heard the crack just before I felt it hit my ass. I jumped high, straight up, then fell, reaching for and missing the branch, and hitting the ground. I rolled quickly onto my feet and limped off in a run as fast as I could to get away before he could shoot again.

"Gawd DAMN that hurt, you son-of-a-bitch! All I wanted was to fuck that minx in the woods. But you had to ruin it, asshole!"

*****

When the squirrels ran off, the guy went back into the house, setting the air rifle in the corner near the front door.

"Did you get one?" his wife asked.

"No. I think I hit one, but the furry little tree rat got away!"