All Comments on 'I'll Respect You in the Morning Ch. 01'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A good job

I liked your story a lot and found it to be a real turn-on. I hope that you and Kim were able to take advantage of your weekend. There were a couple of typos in the text, like "as" for ass, but the story was very erotic and that could overcome a lot of typos. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unreadable.

Your VERY FIRST sentence read:

“There a seven sins guys make with regard to women not the least of which is to reassure the woman they're with that they'll rest her in the morning.”

Did you proofread your work? There are 2 glaring typos in the FIRST sentence.

How are you planning to REST HER in the morning? I dropped the story after that. I couldn’t read anymore. Get an editor or acquire the patience to proofread your work!

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Basic cheating spouse crap

If betrayal (and misspelled words) is your thing, then this story is for you.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Very good. All visits unaccompanied by spouses should end up like this one, as we are all animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Y it exists

stories like this is why there is a zero vote category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story, but need to proof read

I liked this story a lot...it was hot. But like some others have said, it would be better (and easier to read) without the typos and misspellings.

Any sequels?

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Very adequate

It is obvious that she did not expect to be fucked, so there may have been no birth control involved. With that respect in the morning, perhaps she will want to continue this affair hoping for love to develop which might lead to a pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chapter 2?

bring on the next chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous