I'll Show You Mine If Ch. 02

Story Info
Naked and playing with sex.
1.3k words
5
175
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Single old friends, Jeff and Marsha, unexpectedly became lovers. Now they continue their relationship.

The next time I saw Marsha was at a barbecue at Sally and Ben Holkum's house. I smiled and said hi as if nothing new had happened. Then I went over to have a beer with some of the guys and to see if Bob was still convinced that his new golf clubs were worth the investment. The conversation moved to an agreement that the government is a mess and will be until that bunch in Washington gets off their asses and makes some smart moves. Somehow we always have the answers but the people in Washington never take our advice.

I was walking through the door going to the food line when Marsha came through going the other way and just happened to pass close enough to rub her boobs across me. I reached down and pinched her bottom. That was all the contact we had. I left after dinner and Marsha stayed to help clean up.

The next morning I called Marsha and asked if she wanted some company that evening. She did if I would bring a bottle of wine. That evening I took a bottle of zinfandel, not the thin rose wine, this was the deep red full bodied zinfandel which I like. I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door. Marsha opened the door wearing the sexiest lingerie I have ever seen.

This woman was looking for more than companionship. Her cream colored bra was one which pushed her breasts up to present them but stopped before covering her nipples. The matching panties were see through and appeared to have no crotch. "I haven't had a chance to wear these since Doug left." She told me.

I reached for her but she stepped back and said, "Just look for now. Let's make the evening last." With that she sat down and opened her legs, confirming that the gap in her panties left her pussy exposed. I didn't understand the point in panties that did not cover the main part but I was not complaining.

When I was uncorking the wine and filling our glasses she told me that I was over dressed. From now on when it was just the two of us I was to be naked. That seemed reasonable to me so I took my clothes off. As I sat across from Marsha talking about the barbecue yesterday she started rubbing her slit. So I responded by stroking my cock. After awhile I went over and sat next to her. I took her hand from her slit and put it on my cock and then started rubbing her slit with my hand. She looked at me and said, "That's much better."

I knelt on the floor and moved my head between her wide spread legs. I began licking her slit from bottom to top with an extra turn around her clit. When she was breathing hard I got up and sat beside her. I took her hand which was reaching between her legs and put it on my cock. Then I reached between her legs and started stroking her clit. She smiled and told me, "This is even better."

"What a nice way to spend an evening", I said as I leaned over and kissed her. We lasted longer than I thought possible but eventually the sense of urgency took over and we climaxed at almost the same time.

We were cuddling after when Marsha looked at me and said, "You know this is just sex and while it is fun, it will not lead to anything more serious."

"I know, and I like it this way. It releases a lot of tension without complications. Though I do love the way you turn me on."

"Do you remember my friends Jean and Mary?"

"Yes, of course. Jean is a cute little thing with a round ass and Mary has big tits."

"Of course you would remember that. They are my best friends and I tell them everything. They were really excited about our relationship and would like to get together with us."

I wasn't sure what to make of this. I thought playing with Marsha was a secret but I guess in her world there is no such thing. What would this have to do with her two friends? Oh well, I thought, may as well go with the flow. I agreed to meet Marsha and her friends the next afternoon.

The next afternoon when I arrived at Marsha's door I was greeted by Marsha in clothes. That was a bit of a relief. Jean and Mary were already there, seated in the living room. I accepted a beer and we sat chatting about various things when Jean said, "I hear you remembered us."

Before I could say anything Marsha blurted out, "Oh yes he did. He remembered you for your cute ass and Mary for her big boobs."

The women all laughed. Marsha looked at me and asked, "Since you admire our assets so much would you like to see them?" I told her that would be very nice.

Mary started unbuttoning her shirt when Jean cried out, "Wait a minute here, I thought we were going to see him not the other way around. I'm not sure I am ready to take anything off."

I was just taking this all in when Marsha informed Jean that taking off clothes is not a one way thing. It is everybody in. Jean looked at her for a moment and replied, "Well, all right if it is everybody, including you, Marsha."

Mary was the first stripped and those big beautiful breasts did not disappoint They were nicely rounded with hardly any sag. Her very prominent nipples were surrounded by round pink aureole Her pubes were shaved with a slit that came up into sight. Her nicely rounded ass came into view as she turned around.

Marsha was next and just as beautiful and sexy as before. She turned her back and bent over, giving me a nice view of her pussy lips.

By this time Jean was down to bra and panties. Mary walked over and unfastened Jean's bra and then pulled down her panties. Jean's ass was indeed a site to behold. Round and sexy it was prominent just begging to be spanked. Her breasts were small but stood out.

I complemented each woman, describing her best assets with enthusiasm. Then I was reminded that I could not stay clothed. So I stood and swayed as if to music. I did my best imitation of a strip tease to cat calls. When my boxers finally came down the ladies applauded.

Then I walked over and stood directly in front of Jean. She just stared so I lifted her hand and put it on my cock. Then I put my hand on her left boob and gave it a squeeze while she explored my cock. I moved from one woman to the next until all had a chance.

I lay on my back on the carpet and asked Marsha to come sit on my cock. She came over and straddled me then lowered herself until she could put my cock in her vag. I told Mary and Jean to open their legs and rub their clits while we fucked. Everyone was gasping and moaning as we all got into the sex. I think Mary came first but the rest were close behind.

Before we got dressed, I had each woman stand over my head with a foot on each side so I could get a good look at her wet snatch. Jean reached down and pulled her lower lips open as she smiled with her upper lips.