I'll Trade You

Story Info
My daddy for yours.
5.3k words
4.31
85.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad Wilson stood naked by the window sporting an almost painful erection, which a cold shower had not relieved at all. He was also sporting a case of guilt though it was too mild to keep him from peeking out the window. He could see the four boys by the pool and two of Prissy's girlfriends. But he couldn't see Prissy or his beautiful 'niece' Cat. He figured they must be on his side of the pool. He couldn't resist running his hand back and forth on his throbbing cock and he sobbed softly.

Cat was headed for the bathroom when she heard a sob. She knew Prissy was in the downstairs john and thought Prissy's dad was in his office, so she peeked through the cracked door of the master bedroom. She almost gasped aloud at what she saw in the mirror. Mr. Wilson was peeking out the window. And he was naked from his broad shoulders to his firm hips. And he was holding the biggest penis she had ever seen (though she had seen only two). She felt an instant heat in that firm little nest between her legs and almost panted as she faded back to be sure he didn't see her. She wanted to see more but she was afraid he would catch her, so she tiptoed down the stairs and relieved herself in the john off the kitchen.

Brad thought, for the millionth time, of the drunk who had crossed the center line and smashed into Cindy and Alice. Why couldn't he have gone the other way and killed a tree? Why? What if? All the questions he'd already asked again and again. What was he doing without love and sex when he was in his prime? And why was he peeking out his window in hopes of seeing the frisky teenager again? She was the picture of her mother twenty years ago. Cat had the same mop of curly dark hair as Cindy. She had the same wide mouth as Cindy, just made for kissing his lips and other things. The same perky breasts that rode high up on her chest and tempted every man who saw her. The same slender waist and flaring hips as Cindy. The same long, slim thighs. Brad couldn't help wondering if her youthful pussy was as tight as her mother's had been.

He decided she was out of sight in the house and he went back to the bathroom to see if another cold shower would give him any relief.

Back at the pool, Cat avoided looking toward the bedroom window. Was he still there? Was he watching her? She didn't know whether to be offended or flattered, but she knew she was excited, the moisture in her bikini bottoms was coming from something more than the pool. And she paraded around her side of the pool just to tease him, make him as excited as she was. She played with the top of her suit, wagged her bottom and did everything else she could think of to taunt and excite him, in case he was watching.

When the other kids decided to go in to town, she begged off with a headache and went home instead. Later she rolled and tossed on her bed, letting one finger play with the little nub of her clit. She tried two fingers. Then, thinking of his huge erection, she tried three and then four and finally she had all five fingers pushing into the heat of her womanhood. Is that what he would feel like? Is that what her mother had meant when she said, "Size really does matter"? Her relief washed over like a flood and she sobbed for many minutes before turning on her side and slipping into sleep.

ccc

Cat and Prissy were stopped at a light on the way to the mall when Cat decided to bite the bullet. "Has your daddy found a girlfriend?"

"Not that I know of. And I'm sure I'd know. He's only dated a couple of ladies. You know Ms. Evans, the English teacher in junior high. And a Ms. Parks who works at his bank. But I don't think he's dated either of them more than once. He still misses Mom too much."

"Yeh, same for my dad. But it seems such a waste for two great guys like them to sit in a corner and watch the world go by."

They decided to get soft drinks before hitting the shops. Cat was so quiet that Prissy couldn't stand it. "What's running through your mind by foxy best friend?"

"Promise you won't get upset with me?"

"Why would I get upset with you?"

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

"Well," Cat hesitated, "would you really be upset with me if I said I have a crush on your daddy?"

Prissy caught herself before she laughed. "Do you mean it for real, Cat woman?"

"I can't help myself. I've tried to stop thinking about him, but every time I see him I imagine him holding me and kissing me...and stuff. It's awful...worse than when I was a little girl."

"Poor baby."

"Don't tease, Prissy. It's bad enough without that."

Prissy was instantly apologetic. "Oh, darling, I didn't mean to tease. It's just such a surprise. I mean, he's a fantastic man and I can understand why any healthy woman would want to hold him. It's just that I hadn't thought about you and him."

"I know." She almost sobbed into her hands. "What can I do?"

"Well, from what Mom used to say, he could teach you a lot...She said he was really great...at stuff."

"Would you hate me?"

"Not so long as it was good for him. That he doesn't get hurt."

"You know I'd never hurt him. Besides, I don't think it will ever happen."

Prissy's eyes sparkled as she thought about the situation. "Maybe we can help it along."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he's just a man. I'll bet if we put our minds to it we could have him panting over you in no time."

"You mean you'd help me?"

"What are best friends for? Besides it gives me another good idea."

"What's that?"

"Well, duh. What other handsome and charming man do we know who is currently in the doldrums?"

Cat' eyes lighted up. "You mean my daddy?"

Prissy smiled.

"But who could we fix him up with?"

"Didn't you say you caught him admiring my sexy bottom at the pool?"

"You mean YOU?" she processed the idea for a moment and exclaimed, "Oh, Darling, that would be wonderful. My Daddy for yours, sort of."

"I love it."

"So do I." She looked intently at her friend. "I'll trade you." And they both laughed. "Now, how do we make it happen?"

They forgot about shopping while they studied different strategies that might help them seduce their two fathers. They quickly decided that Cat's birthday in two weeks would be the perfect target date. And they agreed that a party for just the two families would be a good setting. The big question remaining was how to separate the men after the party, but they were confident they could work it out.

And they set out on their shopping trip with a newfound passion. Three hours later they had hit every store in the mall and tried on more than a dozen dresses each. But they knew they had picked the perfect party outfits.

And each of them had bought two new and very daring swim suits. They giggled all the way home, shooting out ideas of how they would enjoy the next few weeks before they went back to school. Cat sucked in her breath when she saw her father's car parked in Prissy's drive.

"Daddy's here. Did you know he was coming over?"

"My dad said he might char up some hot dogs for dinner, but he didn't say he was having company."

They sneaked their purchases into the house and up to Prissy's room. When Cat looked out the window she saw the two men sitting on the deck with drinks. Both of them were wearing wet swim trunks. "Look, Prissy, they've been in the pool." She smiled mischievously. "Want to show them our new suits?"

Both girls giggled and in just a couple of minutes they had stripped out of their street clothes and into their new bikinis.

Phil and Brad almost dropped their drinks when the near-naked girls bounced out onto the deck.

"Oh, hi, Daddy," the girls said in unison.

"I didn't know you were out here. Hi, Mr. Prescott," Prissy gushed. "Nice swim suit." She beamed at her father, "You, too, Daddy."

"My god, Prissy," Brad said, trying to conceal the lump that was growing in his trunks. "Where are your clothes?"

"Right here, Daddy. Don't you like my new suit?" She ran her red tipped fingers over the tiny red triangles that struggled to contain her luscious breasts, oblivious to the blonde hair that curled out from her bottoms.

"Well I can't allow you to go out in public in that."

"But this isn't public, Daddy," she teased. "This is our own back yard, complete with a privacy fence. And this isn't public, this is family...and friends." She beamed at Phil. "Do you like it, Mr. Prescott?" And she knew from the lump in his trunks that he liked everything he could see...or imagine.

"It's very pretty, Prissy. And it really shows off your very attractive body."

"Oh, Daddy," Cat scolded. "She's not just attractive. She's hot."

She turned to Brad. "What do you think, Mr. Wilson, is mine as pretty as Prissy's?" She put her hands on her hips and puffed her firm little titties even higher as she turned to show him the almost non-existent strips of white fabric that ran across her back and across her waist and down between her sculptured cheeks.

Brad almost strangled. "Every bit as pretty, Cat. And the suit is pretty, too."

Phil and the girls all laughed.

Phil rose from the lounge. "With that, my friends, I think I need to cool off." He headed for the pool and Prissy raced to catch up with him. "Race you to the other end," she challenged as she dove cleanly into the shallow water. She had almost reached the far end when she felt his hand on her ankle and he was pulling her back as he grabbed her knee then her waist and finally her shoulder to push her under and run himself ahead of her.

"That's cheating, you big bruiser," she protested as she spit water out of her mouth.

"All's fair in love and war," he laughed.

She punched at him. "Is this love or war?"

"And water sports," he added, splashing water at her.

Cat had dived in just after her father, "Catch me if you can," she shouted back at Brad. But she was an excellent swimmer and was waiting for him when he reached the far end.

Prissy swam for a volleyball in the shallow water. "What do you think, Big Boy, can we take these guys at volleyball?"

"Bet we can," Phil replied. "Come on, you guys."

Prissy swam to him and put her hands on his shoulders. "Want to give me a ride?"

Phil would love to give her a ride, though not necessarily the one she was asking for. He ducked under the water and came up between her legs, raising her out of the water. He could feel the heat of her on his neck and the strength of her legs where they wrapped under his arms and gripped his back.

"Come on my trusty stud...oops, steed," Cat called to Brad. "Let's show them how this game is played."

Twenty minutes or so of passing the ball and caressing bare thighs and running fingers through the men's hair and falling and remounting and they were all exhausted. Cat was consumed with excitement at the feel of Brad's neck against her hot little mound...and his hands on her thighs. Prissy was no better off. And the men had been suffering hard-on's since before they went into the pool.

Brad dumped Cat over backwards and pulled himself out of the water. "Time for a drink and some fuel for this tired body," he proclaimed.

"Amen," Phil chorused.

"Party poopers," the girls teased, secretly relieved to take the break.

Brad opened beers for himself and Phil and served soft drinks to the girls.

"Afraid to get us drunk and have your way with us?" Cat teased.

"Nothing farther from my mind, you little tart," Brad responded, though he knew it was a lie.

While they waited for the hot dogs to cook, the girls dashed into the house to shower and change into shorts and blouses. The new outfits covered more flesh though it was obvious the girls hadn't put on bras. And the outfits did nothing to relieve the erections the men were sporting.

They ate and laughed and teased until dark when Phil announced that he had to get home. "Busy day tomorrow."

They parted reluctantly, but the girls managed to squeeze tight against the men as they gave them more than daughterly kisses goodnight. Cat was excited to feel the hardness in Brad's shorts and she enjoyed the feel of his hard chest against her eager breasts.

Prissy enjoyed her parting with Phil every bit as much.

And the men were left with raging hard-on's.

As they were heading to their rooms, Prissy linked her arm in her father's. "Wasn't it fun tonight?"

"It really was, Sweetie."

"Do you know what I think would be a wonderful idea, Daddy?"

"What's that, Princess?"

"Well, next Saturday is Cat's birthday. She's twenty years old and I think it would be a wonderful idea for the four of us to go out to a really nice restaurant for dinner and dancing...What do you think?"

The very idea of holding Cat and dancing with her and feeling her breasts against his chest again had Brad's prick stirring anew. "It sounds great to me, Sweetie. I'll give Brad a call tomorrow and set it up."

All four of them went to bed that night with their heads filled with fantasies and frustrations.

ccc

Brad called Phil early and arranged to have lunch on Tuesday. While they were eating, he extended the invitation for a private party that Saturday night and Phil was quick to agree.

"I hope it doesn't turn out like last Saturday, though."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't like to admit it to you, Brad, but I've had a case of blue balls every since the girls pranced out in those outfits. If it had been any girl but your Prissy, I would have been all over her."

"Almost like watching their mothers, wasn't it?"

"I thought the same thing...God, I miss the girls."

They ate in silence for several minutes.

"Has Prissy changed much since Cindy and Alice were killed?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, Cat seems to have grown up since the wreck. She's not as flighty as some of her girlfriends. More mature, I guess."

"You're right. Prissy is the same way. Almost as if she'd assumed the airs of an older woman."

"And still a girlish tease."

"Just like Cat."

They nibbled at their fish. "Would it piss you off?"

"What?"

"If I were to get all over your Prissy?"

"You mean put some moves on her?" Brad smiled slightly and his eyes gleamed. "Would it piss you off if I took a swing at your Cat?"

They sat silent for several minutes, nibbling at their food, lost in thought.

"Not if no one gets hurt," Brad said quietly.

"Agreed. We'll play it cool and see how it unfolds."

They both left the restaurant with big grins on their faces.

The week flew by and both fathers spent much of each day and a lot of the evening hours with mild to fierce erections. By Saturday all four of them were dying of excitement.

ccc

Cat and her father arrived at Prissy's house late in the afternoon. Cat's freshly coifed mop of black curls glistened as she went up to Prissy's room to find her dress. The girls busied themselves with last minute preparations, which took much more than a few minutes.

At seven o'clock hey took last looks in the mirror to check their makeup and their outfits before they walked to the stairs.

"You go first, Cat, since it was your great idea," Prissy bubbled.

When Cat walked into the living room, both men gasped. Her bright red dress reached just above her knees. It had a bib collar fastened behind her neck and it highlighted the tight mounds of her high, full breasts and obviously excited nipples. It was apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra. When she turned on her red heels the men gasped again at the back of the gown, or where there should have been a back. Only her warm, tan flesh greeted their eyes. The dress plunged to below her waist and Brad was sure he could see the beginning of that exciting cleavage between her beautiful ass cheeks. Her legs were outstanding in dark hose.

"My God," they exclaimed, almost in unison.

"Does that mean you like it?" Cat teased over her shoulder.

Phil was the first to speak. "Cat, darling, you are even prettier than your mother." And she dabbed at her eyes before tears could ruin her makeup. Brad couldn't say a thing.

"Come on down, Prissy," Cat called. And every eye turned to the stairs.

Prissy's dress was bright blue and apparently much more modest. Until the men realized that the panels of gleaming fabric flowing from her neck to her waist were not joined in front or under her arms. The back cleavage was concealed by her mane of blonde hair. Only some strategically placed tape kept the cloth in place over her ripe, youthful boobs. Her long, slender legs looked exquisite above her bright blue heels.

"Unbelievable," Phil exclaimed. "We'll have to go armed if we want to survive the evening with all the men panting around."

The girls sat beside their fathers as Brad drove to the restaurant and the conversation was pretty limited. At the restaurant, the men seated the girls and Cat managed to touch Brad's leg as he was taking his seat.

The dance band was getting started by the time they finished their meals and the staff brought out a birthday cake for everyone's dessert. Phil okayed a drink of wine for Cat and Brad did the same for Prissy.

"Aren't you going to ask me to dance, Handsome?"

"I certainly am, Beautiful," Brad replied. He rose and held out his hand. "May I have this dance, you lovely creature?"

"I believe I have an opening on my dance card, Stranger," she beamed. And she took his hand. By the time they reached the dance floor, every eye in the room was on her. Most of the men were surely excited. And the women were jealous or, envious of her remarkable body and her handsome escort. When Prissy and Phil took the floor, the reaction of the other diners was much the same.

The men might have held the girls at arm's length, but Cat and Prissy were having none of it. They had agreed to get the men as turned on as possible, and dancing with their breasts pressed against chests and their stomachs pressed against groins seemed to be doing the trick. Brad couldn't find any place to put his hand except on the warm flesh of Cat's back. Phil put his hand on Prissy's back and found his fingers slipping under her ponytail and between the panels of fabric to caress her flesh.

After a couple of slow dances, the band launched into an ear-popping fast number and the girls excused themselves to go to the restroom.

"I can't take much more of this, buddy," Phil said.

"Same for me. Let's suggest we go home and either break things off or see where they go."

"Agreed."

When they announced their decisions, the girls seemed pleased and made ready to leave. As they waited for the car, Prissy clung to Phil's arm and Cat snuggled close to Brad. When the valet opened the passenger side door, Cat slid in gracefully, careful to show Brad a long expanse of leg and some flesh above her sheer hose. Prissy did her best to give Phil a similar show.

Cat was confined by the seat belt, but Prissy managed to move to the center position and press her thigh against Phil's. When he put his arm around her shoulder, she ran her hand over his thigh and made sure that her forearm brushed the hard lump in his trousers. Cat tugged Brad's hand from the wheel and held it in hers with the back resting on her bare thigh.

When they got to the house, Prissy grabbed Phil's hand. "Daddy, why don't you go on down to the rec room with Cat while Phil and I fix something to drink."

"Sounds good to me, Cat purred. Come on, Handsome." And she tugged on Brad's hand as she headed for the basement steps.

ccc

Prissy and Phil

Prissy held Phil's arm as she led him to the kitchen. She turned and put her arms around his neck. "I loved having your arms around me on the dance floor."

"I liked it too."

"I hope you don't mind my dragging you in here with me, Phil. I just wanted to be alone with you for a while."

"I can't think of any place I'd rather be.

She smiled up at him. "Really?...I can think of at least two places I'd rather be."

12