I'll Try It - Ch. 01

Story Info
Two guys decide to test out xChange.
7k words
4.63
14k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in a fictitious world where there is a pill called xChange. This pill actually transforms a person from one gender to another in every way down to the DNA. The transformation takes only a few minutes. It'll last different amounts of time depending on which type of xChange you take. An xChange basic only lasts about 4-24 hours depending on how many you take. An xChange xTra Strength lasts for about 20-30 days. Finally, there is an xChange Plus which changes a person permanently (unless they take the other version). There are specific pills to change from man to woman (pink pills) or from woman to man (blue). I certainly didn't come up with the idea for these pills but I love to imagine what our society would be like if they existed. You can see more on reddit.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

The sun shot through the window making me blink and slowly wake up. I felt hungover and tired but then I saw the time and realized I was late for work. I crawled out of bed finding some pants and pulled them on. I rubbed my eyes gazing in the mirror seeing my five o'clock shadow and messy hair. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my electric razor to take with me. I smelled my arm pits, put on some deodorant, and picked up a semi clean shirt emblazoned with the logo of the car wash I worked at.

I dashed out of my parent's house, jumped in the car, and drove to work glancing at the clock again. I rub the razor around my jaw moving my mouth like I was speaking another language. Bobbing to the radio I pull up to a red light and glance over seeing a gorgeous woman in a convertible. She glowed dressed head to toe for tennis. Her face was perfectly done, and her bare arms showed a balance of tone and femininity. She glanced over and I gave her my normal Jason smile which works more often than not. She stared for a second through thick black sunglasses and as the light turned green, she pulled away.

I made my way to work and parked. I slid out and casually walked in the back door thinking my boss is none the wiser. I peeked in the office, and she wasn't there so I could punch in. I turned around to see her standing there in the doorway. I jumped and inhaled sharply trying my best to not swear. She is what my mom would say is a strong woman. In her 50s, you'd never know it for the activity and exercise she gets daily both here and at her gym. She's been the manager at the car wash for years and I gave her my smile fixing my hair. She lives alone and her kids are grown and in college. Her blonde hair rested on her shoulders accenting her shape. She was an attractive woman -- for someone her age.

"Late again Jason?" she asked with a semi-friendly smirk and a hand on her hip.

She wasn't a hard ass about things, but she wanted us to work hard. I unfortunately had a habit of either being late or goofing off at times getting on the small bad side she has.

"I'm sorry Barb. My alarm didn't go off this morning." I responded looking down rubbing my neck feeling the heat. I didn't think she'd fire me, but I hated letting her down because she gave me this job which seemed like it was against her better judgement. It always seemed like we had a friendly connection and I respected her.

"Don't call me Barb. It's Barbara and this is the second time just this week! You were supposed to be here an hour ago. We are getting backed up in detailing and Mark is doing all he can to keep up. Get out there and help him. We'll talk about this later."

I nodded and quickly slinked out of her office making my way to detailing. I caught Mark's eye as he gave me a scowl. He didn't seem to mind being out late last night drinking, but he did mind getting stuck with six cars all by himself. I quickly dove into the work to help out and get the cars cleaned and out the door.

At lunch things picked up again but between the two of us and Carlos who comes in for the afternoon, we made quick work of them. I could tell Mark wasn't mad anymore but when we got a break, I made sure to talk to him.

"Hey man I'm sorry about this morning. I didn't mean to leave you high and dry. My alarm didn't go off."

Mark laughed as he pulled up a chair at the small table we had at the side of the bay. Mark was always a bit smaller than me, and he had the longest blonde hair of any of my friends coming just past his shoulders. "Whatever man, you were wasted last night. I knew you'd be late if you woke up at all. But wow that was fun! Where did you meet those girls? They were SO hot. I wanted to take that Sara home, but she blew me off. I got her number though!"

I forgot about the girls who joined us. They were friends of my little sister and they all decided that hanging out with older boys and drinking alcohol sounded more fun than anything they could go do.

"Them? They are my little sister's friends. They just graduated high school buddy so be careful there. What are you now 30? 40?" I teased laughing.

"Yeah yeah.......I'm the same as you buttwad, You're a month older than me old man." He said hitting my arm.

"Of course I know that you dork. It's nice being able to finally buy our own alcohol though. I hated trying to get it from Enrique. He was kinda weird dude. You want to hang out again tonight? I don't think we finished all that vodka." I said with a fun smirk.

"Totally! I wouldn't want it to go to waste!"

Mark was my best friend going back to elementary. We hung out constantly and we even applied for these jobs together during our Freshman/Sophomore summer at Community College. He was hired right away but I took a little more convincing for some reason to get the job. This place was perfect for our college summers. We debated getting an apartment together near campus but decided we wouldn't have enough money during the year so we both still live at home.

We finished out the day and cleaned up. As we were leaving, he stopped abruptly looking at his phone.

"Oh shit.....hold up....I have to go um....I just have to go pick something up. I'll meet you at your place in a bit. Okay?" He said as he started to jog towards his car.

He hopped in his car without a response and took off like an emergency. I just shrugged and shook my head getting in my car. I walked in my house (ok, my parent's house) and it was empty. My dad was traveling for work and my mom was at work still. My little sister was probably off at a friend's house. I walked to the bathroom and took off my sweaty shirt thinking I should probably wash it before tomorrow. I turned on the shower and stripped my pants.

As the water heated up, I took a private moment to measure up in the mirror. I was always pretty happy with my looks. I was blessed with God's smile as my mom would say with perfectly straight white teeth. I was fairly muscular but not ripped or anything. Playing football in high school can help but I feel I need to keep up with my exercise. I flexed a bit and did a few poses imagining girls swooning for me and then turned to climb into the shower rinsing off the day smelling all the cleaners we use on the cars.

I climbed out and wrapped a towel around me. As I walked to my room, I saw my little sister Jayla in the hall. I smiled and held my towel not caring to put on a shirt yet.

"Hey there smiley... did you guys all have fun last night?"

She looked up at me and I could tell she didn't feel good. She glared at me a bit and took off her sunglasses.

"Yes and no....honestly, you and Mark were kinda jerks last night."

"What? What are you talking about? I let you and your friends drink all that booze! That shit isn't cheap you know."

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean you guys can just put your hands all over us. God, It was like Mark was an Octopus. And he wouldn't stop bugging Sara. He obviously doesn't know that she has ... let's say ... different preferences in someone to date and to grab her boobs. He even grabbed my butt!"

"Ah shit... yeah. I do remember some of that. I'm sorry sis. I didn't mean it. We were just having fun." I reached up running my hand through my brown medium length hair almost letting go of my towel. She looked at me and I could tell she felt bad about what she said. She knows I treat women right including beating up the guy she dated when he got too handsy with her on a date.

"It's fine. Just...tone it down a bit. Or... go get laid so you aren't so desperate." She said with a dismissive hand walking past me to her room which was next to mine.

I smiled and went to my room where I dropped my towel and pulled out some clean boxers. Just as I was about to pull them on, my door opened, and it was Jayla. I glanced up just as she walked in seeing everything.

"Oh, and one more thhh - OH GOD!" and she quickly turned and slammed my door.

I rolled my eyes and finished getting dressed. I pulled on an old t-shirt and some shorts and then piled all my other clothes into a basket and carried it out. I saw her in the living room on her phone and I walked passed her pausing for a minute.

"So...what was so important?"

She looked up blushing. I knew she was embarrassed but pretended she wasn't so I chose not to tease her about it.

"What? Oh...I was just going to say that Mark seemed kinda off last night."

"What do you mean? He seemed fine to me."

"Well, I don't know but he was asking us some weird questions but you were too preoccupied with wanting to suck on Jen's tongue." She giggled.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, weird questions like 'what's it like to wear a bra all day' or 'how did you learn to walk in heels'. It seemed kinda weird. He wasn't trying to be creepy or anything. It was like he suddenly discovered girls are different."

I tried to remember more from the previous night, but it was mostly a blur.

"Oh well...he's a weirdo. Probably nothing." I shrugged and walked to the basement where I put clothes in the washer and turned it on. My phone buzzed.

It was a text from Mark, "Sorreh i cn't come 2nite. Smthin came up. I'll c u 2moro".

I shrugged. It wasn't unusual for him to bail out on something at the last minute. I walked up and decided to get some food. I saw Jayla and mentioned that Mark wasn't coming over and she ignored me. In the kitchen I opened the fridge and surveyed some leftover chicken and pizza which I claimed as mine. I heated it and came to the living room plopping down with a huge plate of food (by most other people's standards) and a beer. I flipped on the TV forgetting Jalya was still there. She got up and went to her room.

After an hour or so, I went to my room for my vodka and found the bottle empty. I tilted my head not remembering finishing it but then, I didn't remember a lot from the previous night. I grabbed my keys and headed out to get some more.

When I walked into the liquor store, I browsed around as if there wasn't only one thing I was here for acting like I had more sophisticated taste. I bumped into a girl, and it seemed like she came out from nowhere. She was really cute but seemed oddly familiar. I had never seen her before but looked like she was related to someone.

I composed myself and smiled watching her melt a little when she saw the Jason smile giving me a little confidence.

"I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" I said reaching out to touch her arm.

"I'm okay. Thank you." She giggled and then looked down wearing a tight white tank top that hugged every curve. She slowly made her way passed me and I tried once more.

"So... what do you like here?" I asked glancing down seeing she was buying the same bottle of vodka I came in to get. "Oh... I see you have good taste. I came in for that too. Be careful though, it's strong...um...stuff." I finished feeling stupid for not being able to put a real sentence together.

"Oh... I can handle it. But thanks, big boy." She smiled and turned away. I wondered what else she could handle as I stared at her hips swinging back and forth just enamored with her shape as her loose denim skirt swayed with her movement. Her heels clicked on the tile as she walked up and checked out.

I quickly grabbed my bottle and checked out to catch her but by the time I got out there, she was gone. I didn't even see a car driving away or anything. After a tense grunt and flexing my arms in frustration, I gave up and went home.

I switched my laundry so I could at least look presentable for Barbara hoping I wasn't running out of chances. I poured a few drinks and slacked off the rest of the night. The morning came and this time I got up on time. I got ready and showed up at the car wash even before Mark made it which was unusual. I got things ready, and he walked in just at the time we are supposed to get there looking a little haggard. I wondered who he went out with last night because it looks like he hasn't slept. After a nod, he seemed a little off and quiet but as cars rolled in, we didn't get a chance to talk much.

We finally got a break and I tossed him a can of soda.

"Are you doing okay buddy? You look like you were hung up dry? Fun night last night?"

I wink as I open the soda drinking half of it in a single move. He smiles and looks down opening his can taking a normal drink.

"Yeah... but it's not what you think. I was just um... up late. I couldn't sleep."

I leaned against the wall as we talked.

"Is everything okay... something going on? You can talk to me buddy."

He shrugged and I could tell something was on his mind, but he didn't crack. We changed the subject to let the awkwardness evaporate and finished our sodas just as cars started rolling in again. We wrapped up the day and cleaned up.

"Feel like chilling tonight?" I asked after hours of silence.

"Oh yessss ... God I'd love that." He responded tossing the last towels into the dryer.

We headed out and got to my house and didn't waste anytime pouring some drinks turning on some action movie we've seen a hundred times.

A couple hours later we were talking and wondering if we knew of some girls we could call to come over. When that didn't work, we flipped through other movies to see if there was something new worth watching. The drinks kept flowing and we started a more recent action movie to watch.

The movie ended and we just laid back shooting the shit and downing more drinks with both of us getting pretty wasted. We were talking about girls, and he started say something.

"You know Jason, have you evvv.....ever www.....wondered...how gg.....girls do it?"

he slurred as I finished a drink and look at him setting down the empty glass.

"Do what?" I said burping completely oblivious to the sensitive nature of what he wanted to talk about.

"You know... be girls." He said with a confidence that I'd know exactly what he was talking about.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I don't know... I just..." he trailed off seeming to realize he didn't want to talk about it.

"Come on man... something has been bugging you all day. Tell me. You're like a brother to me. Whatever it is, you can tell me."

He paused and I could see something was fighting to come out. He finally reached into his backpack and pulled out a small bag. He tossed it over to me and I saw about a dozen pink pills inside.

"Okay fine. This! This is what I'm fucking talking about."

I looked at the bag more and I saw the pink pills had some symbol of a circle and a cross. It was the female symbol. It took me a minute but then I realized what they were. They were xChange pills. I looked up at him and back down at the pills. I'd heard of the pills, but they were mostly a cultural thing within certain groups. I'd never knew someone who took one.

"Are these...?"

He simply nodded.

It took me a minute to process, and I looked back up at him.

"Is this where you went last night? To buy these?"

He nodded again but he looked at me like my friend. He was nervous but mostly, I could tell he wasn't sure how I was going to react.

It seemed like an eternity for me to respond but I gave him a little smirk.

"Well? Did you try one? What was it like?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

"I did. Last night. It was... strange. Very strange." He responded seeming to relax a little and smile again.

"Wow... so you became a chick then?!"

He calmly nodded.

"What made you want to try it. No way you're gay now."

"No, it's not like that at all. I guess I was just curious what it was like. You know... being a girl."

"So... tell me then... What was it like?"

"Well, when you take it, it hurts. I mean, it's radically changing your body. But once you get past that, I have to say the weirdest part was looking in a mirror, and you know, see someone else. I mean I could tell it was me, but I looked so different."

"Well, you couldn't look that different right... you are still you." I asked.

"More than you think. I got smaller. I felt weaker and I lost a lot of muscle. All the hair on my arms and chest just fell off me and then I could feel my chest ... you know... expanding." He said with a quirky smile he uses when he's getting excited about something.

"Ohh! Wow! you got tits?"

"Duh... what do you think it does? But then I could feel my dick aching. I couldn't see it, but it felt so strange. I felt warm all over and then, everything was just done."

I stared listening to him talk about this bizarre experience. I had heard of these pills for years, but it never really became a thing because nobody could ever tell if someone took one because the transformation was so complete. They say it not only changes your body but who you are in a lot of ways. You feel like yourself, you remember who you were, but I heard a rumor that some memories go fuzzy.

"Then I looked in the mirror and it was me. I mean it was ... Marcee." Mark told me.

"Marcee? That is your name?"

"Well, I can't go by Mark can I dipshit?"

I laugh a little and the mood lightened between us. He was much more relaxed.

"Well so tell me what did you do?"

He smiled, "Well I had a few clothes I had preparing for trying this out, so I tried going out. Nowhere specific I just wanted to see what it was like, being a girl out there in the world. I got some McDonalds and even though I'd done it hundreds of times, it felt strangely different. Even the guy who gave me the food looked at me, you know, like he wanted me. But not in a gay way."

"Woah... this is crazy. Then what happened?"

"Well, that is the crazy part. I think a part of me liked it. I mean I've never thought a guy was anything but a guy. But this felt so different. I felt like a real woman. A part of me liked the looks guys gave me."

"Did you want to fuck them?"

"You know... if you ask me that now, the answer is a big HELL NO. But if you ask me that when I'm ... you know... Marcee? I honestly don't know. It's so different. It completely changes you not just your junk."

My eyes opened wide and in spite of drinking so much I was sobering up. I tried to process things and just try to think of what Mark looks like as Marcee. I stared for a minute and then it hit me. I tensed and sat up.

"Ohhh shit.... That was you!?! Wasn't it?!??" I almost stood up pointing at him.

Mark just smiled and faked an innocent look.

"Oohhh man... that was harsh. It WAS you?!?! Oh my FUCKING GOD! I saw my best friend and I didn't even know it!"

"Well yeah... you know... this stuff is strong!" He said teasing me holding up the vodka mocking my stupid attempt to pick him up last night.

"Yeah yeah that was dumb. I didn't know what to say."

"Well I'm not sure if you could tell but I was panicking. I didn't expect to see you there." He said.

"No, you looked good... too good."

"Yeah, I saw you checking me out. I have a pretty cute butt don't I?"

I laughed but it felt strange to think of my friend like this. My brother. We've been through so many things together. Playing on the playground. Our first dates with girls. Losing our virginity. Rating the girls in school and who we wanted most. When his mom died, I was the only one there for him. We've been through hell and back and now, there is another side to him. A side I never saw before.

12