I'll Try It - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So have you wanted to do this for long?"

"Yeah... a few years now ever since these things came out. I wanted to wait to make sure they were safe but we've never seen any cases of anything going wrong, so I decided to take the plunge so to speak."

"But this isn't a gay thing?"

"No, it's really not. I'm not just saying that. I've wondered for a long time what it's like to be a woman. It's almost like I think they are SO beautiful and so amazing; I want to be one. You know, like joining a club."

"Okay... that's different but whatever man. Whatever makes you happy. You don't need to prove yourself to me. We're brothers."

He stared at me, and I could tell it was a special moment. I finally broke the silence,

"So do you think you'll do it again?"

"Yeah, I actually did kinda like it. Do you think you'll want to try it?"

"NO... I mean nah... I don't think it's for me."

He smirked and nodded but we moved on.

"Want to see me do it again? I can... right now."

"Really? Didn't you say it hurt?"

"Yeah it does but it doesn't last long. I've been kinda thinking about it all day."

"Sure, if you want to." I shrugged acting like I wasn't completely curious about how this worked.

He then casually took the bag and a pink pill tumbled out into his hand. Without hesitating, he popped it into his mouth and washed it down with the last of his drink. He stared at me and I was waiting for him to explode or start retching in pain but it didn't happen so I finally started breathing again.

He was seemingly very calm. He just sat there, and it took about five minutes to even start anything. I could tell he started to look uncomfortable. He squirmed on the couch, and he wrapped his arms around his torso and let out a groan. I could only guess what was going on inside.

I was in shock and just watched it happen. I could see his face contorting. His entire body seemed to shrink slightly, and I could only imagine what that feels like with his bones, muscles, and organs. The hair on his arms seemed to sluff off and his clothes started looking bigger and bigger on him. His shoes fell off and he twisted on the couch curling up a little. I watched his chest start to expand and fill out a part of his shirt.

He twisted and shuddered for about 10 more minutes and then it seemed to just stop all at once. He was leaning down and his hair was covering up his face. He lifted up and took a deep breath and pulled his hair back. I inhaled sharply as I didn't see my friend anymore. She was that girl I saw in the liquor store. She was hot. She sat up and took some deep breathes. I watched her chest rise and fall and she looked like it took a toll.

"Whheeewww...that wasn't actually as bad as before. I wonder if it gets easier." My best friend said in a completely feminine voice. She was a completely different person. Completely feminine with no trace of Mark's masculine features. His hair was about the same but if anything, he looked like his little sister if he had one.

She sat back and took a similar position that Mark was sitting in except she pulled her legs more closely together. She smiled at me, and I quickly felt my body respond. I see a hot sexy girl in front of me and my primal instincts don't care what she used to be, only what she is now.

"Well say something butt head. What do you think?" She said spreading her arms out drowning in Mark's clothes.

"It's amazing... You are totally hot!" I said staring at her body up and down.

She smiled back at me and slowly stood up holding onto Mark's baggy clothes. She shuffled along and picked up his backpack. I just nodded as she disappeared down the hall to my room. A few minutes later, she came back wearing the tight tank top from last night and some short shorts. I tensed seeing her sashay out casually sitting down on the couch -- this time just a little closer to me. She sat like a girl and nothing like Mark. She sat more closed and crossed her legs. She held her arms in her lap and didn't spread out taking up half the couch like Mark often did.

"Cat got your tongue?" She asked with a smile.

"Um no...I'm just...taking it in. Taking it ALL in." I responded as my eyes scanned up and down her body. "How long does it last?"

"Well last night it lasted about seven hours or so. I took it around 6pm and by 2am, I was turning back. Luckily, I was able to take these off, so they didn't tear. I felt like The Hulk getting all mad as I grew back to my normal size" she said laughing holding her arms up like she was flexing but I saw no sign of Mark's prior biceps he was often proud of.

"You just stripped?"

"Well, I was back home in my room by then silly. I was only out for an hour or so." She spoke using words Mark would rarely use. I can now see what he meant. He changed both inside and out. Mark was completely a woman inside and out.

"So... does ... sex... work the same way?" I asked tentatively wrestling with the idea of how my body wants my best friend.

She giggled, "Well yes and no. I've looked into this a long time. I have all the um... equipment... " She said glancing down at her crotch, "But because these pills only last a few hours, I don't have time to get pregnant at all. When I change back, all that just goes away, and there's no time for anything to take place. But there are other pills that last a lot longer and if I took those, then yes, I could actually get pregnant."

I sat there staring breathing hard and looking up into her eyes I couldn't see Mark, but I did see Marcee. She was beautiful and, in some ways, I felt so close to her. She knew everything about me and there were no secrets between us. She knows all the good and bad.

Her voice shook a little saying, "You know, you can touch me if you want. I can tell you want to."

"What? What do you mean? I mean yeah you're fucking sexy but... you're my best friend. Why, do you want me to touch you? Do you like... guys now?" I asked rapidly clearly giving away my nervousness of the situation.

"It's really strange. I feel completely different inside and out. You can see what I look like but inside, I feel like a complete woman. Right now, I feel like I've been a woman my whole life. I don't feel anything about what it was like to be a man. That includes, seeing men very differently -- including you. I don't feel like this at all when I'm Mark, but right now, I'm not Mark." She finished with putting her hand on my thigh.

I didn't pull away. I liked it. I felt my body surging and my cock had already grown down my thigh. We looked into each other's eyes, and I felt the room heat up 10 degrees. Her hand slid up my thigh more bumping against my cock and when she lunged in kissing me, I sharply inhaled and tensed but she was so soft and so sexy I couldn't resist. I closed my eyes and our mouths opened, our tongues intertwined, and she pushed up leaning against my chest. I embraced her and my hands went around her back sliding down taking a hold of her tight butt. Her shorts twisted as she slid up and straddled me and my hand slid inside her shorts feeling her panties.

We both moaned and heated up more and more. She sat up and quickly peeled off her tank top and her gorgeous c-cup breasts bounced into view. Her hard nipples pointed directly at my face as she cupped them smiling moving them around and smashing them together with a big smile like a kid on Christmas. I gave in and pulled her into me sucking hard on her right nipple as she let go. I grabbed her left breast and switched back and forth a few times sucking, licking, and flicking her hard nipples.

I stood up and carried her to my room kissing as we went. I kicked the door shut and she dropped her tank top on my floor as I plopped her down on the edge of my bed. I was so far gone I don't think I could have stopped. I pulled my shirt off and I crawled up on top of her pushing her down on the bed. She submitted laying back with a smile caressing my arms up and down as I kissed her neck working down her chest giving her nipples proper attention again. She moaned and squirmed, and I wondered if she was as horny as I was.

I slid down more kissing her firm stomach and then I took a hold of her shorts and panties slowly pulling them down as I kept sliding down more. I kissed her belly button, her bare pubic area, and then I saw it, I saw her perfect hairless labia soaking wet, pink, and puffy. I glanced up with a smile and she just stared biting her lip. I yanked her shorts and panties down tossing them away, so she was naked on the bed. I slowly spread her legs and kissed up her thighs watching her giggle. I then moved closer feeling the heat from her wet pussy and I kissed around her labia. She trembled and I spread her legs out wider taking a nice long taste of her womanhood. She was delicious and I probed around her wet lips watching her writhe on my bed getting more and more wet.

I slowly worked my way around her clit over the next several minutes, slowly and gently tugging her labia open to see her full womanhood in front of me. I moved in and gently flicked her clit and teasing her more, taking my time and playing around with her. She started losing control and she grabbed my hair pulling me into her love hole and I started to lick and suck on her more intently. It took a few minutes, but she suddenly arched gasping for air when I felt it. I felt her cum. She shook. She inhaled sharply and her entire body tensed. She squeezed my head with her thighs and her pussy gushed out all over my tongue and chin.

I slowly pulled back letting her calm and then I slowly stood up. She opened her eyes and watched me unbuckle my shorts. I pushed them down with my boxers and my hard cock sprang out aching for her body. She smiled and while still shivering, she spread her legs open reaching for me and inviting me. I climbed on top of her now naked as our bare skin touched. I stared into her eyes and kissed her passionately and my cock rested against her thigh. I sat up pushing her knees apart with my knees grabbing her thighs and pulling her closer spreading her open and lining her up.

"I'll go slow"

She simply nodded and my smooth head touched her wet lips smearing precum all over her moving up and down her slit. I held her thighs and pushed gently feeling her tight hole slowly give way. My bare head popped inside her and we both moaned out feeling a deeper connection. She was so tight, but it didn't seem like it hurt her, so I kept pushing in deeper. She heaved and twisted as I plunged deeper and deeper inside her. I bottomed out and held my throbbing cock in place for a few seconds letting her body adjust. In spite of Mark's sexual experience, Marcee was a virgin like this and I didn't want to hurt her.

She relaxed and looked at me giving me a nod, so I pulled back and then back in slowly finding a rhythm thrusting in and out of her. She was so wet, my cock slid so easily moving in and out feeling her pussy stretch around my shaft each time. I moved down and kissed her again moving my hips thrusting in and out as we moaned and groaned feeling so good, so connected. I was in heaven. She opened her eyes and locked our gaze for several seconds before kissing again. I took several minutes to slowly increase my speed and my intensity as my body longed for her.

"Ohhh God ... Ohhh yessssss ... it's so big ... fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she groaned in my ear gripping my shoulders.

I couldn't hold back much more, and I started thrusting harder. Her hips bounced on the bed and her breasts swung around with each plunge. I felt my own body tense. I felt the tingles telling me I was getting close.

I looked down at her and said, "I'm so close"

"Oh God yes ... do it ... I want it ... cum inside me."

Seconds later it happened. I plunged deep inside her and released a huge load of my cum deep inside her wet pussy. My orgasm rippled up and down my body and my cock pulsed over and over shooting ropes of sperm deep inside her.

"OOhhhhhh ... oohhhh fuck yessssss!" I moaned while grabbing her hips and impaling her as deep as I can.

We my eyes closed tight, I didn't see her reaction, but her body relaxed and if anything, I could feel her pushing against me. I collapsed down on top of her and pressed her into the bed as she wrapped her arms and legs around me caressing my back. I held her and slid off to my right side between her and the wall next to my bed. My cock slithered out of her soaking wet leaving a trail of our cum across her leg shrinking back to a normal size. I breathed hard and fast feeling so good. I pulled her close to me and she cuddled up around my arm resting her head on my chest and resting her leg on my hip.

"Ohh my God... That was amazing!" I exclaimed staring at the ceiling.

She caressed my bare chest and nodded, "It really was. It was like nothing I've ever felt before. It was SO intense."

I think we continued to talk a little longer, but I quickly fell to sleep only to wake up in the morning, naked, and alone in bed. I was a little shocked as I looked around for her but then I realized that the pill probably wouldn't last this long, and she left before it did.

I slid out of bed and pulled on some shorts and walked to the bathroom. I passed my sister in the hall and grunted a version of good morning and all she could do was stare and smile. I even saw her blush slightly. I ignored it and walked to the bathroom and stared into the mirror thinking about what happened last night.

I felt so strange. I had possibly the best sex of my life and it was with my best friend. Am I secretly gay? Have I always wanted to have sex with him? I stared at my face and thought it through. I never had any feelings like this for him before. I feel differently about Marcee. Marcee is so different than Mark but still the same in many ways. She was beautiful and sexy. She knew me. She felt like a little sister in some ways but not in others.

I kept going through the moments as I flipped on the shower and cleaned up. My cock still smelled like her as I washed everything down. I finished up and got ready for work. I drove still running over the events of last night and when I got to work, I saw him. He looked up at me and we locked eyes again. It wasn't at all the same as last night, but in some ways, I could see Marcee in there. It was clear I didn't feel the same way looking at Mark. I slowly walked up to him.

"Um hey there. How's it going?" I asked.

He was slow to respond.

"I wasn't sure how you'd feel today... you know... about things." He tentatively responded.

I rolled things through in my head again and I decided on something. I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "You know, it was strange. Probably the strangest fucking thing I've ever done. But do you know what? I don't regret it because it was amazing. But, in a lot of ways, I see her as you but separate from you. You are my best friend and Marcee, is ... is ... something else. I'm not sure about her yet but I can tell you, she's fucking amazing in bed."

I ended with a smirk and an elbow to his arm. He smiled in return.

"So, you don't think I'm gay? You're not mad?" He asked.

"Why would I be mad? I did it too. You are no gayer than I am. I've thought about it a lot this morning. When you are Marcee, things are different. We are who we are but a big part of who we are is the body we live in. You are still you as Marcee, but I think Marcee is a different person in many ways."

He looked at me and it felt like another moment. I hugged him.

"You're my brother." I told him.

"HEY! Are you sweethearts going to clean some cars or do I need to give you two a private moment?!" Barb's commanding voice echoed through the detail bay. A car had pulled up that we didn't see, and we both smiled and got back to work.

Just as I started to walk towards the car, I turned back and said, "Hey, do you think Marcee will go out with me this Friday?!"

He smiled and looked away for a second blushing and feeling some embarrassment, but he looked at me and smiled.

"I don't know, she may be willing to slum it with someone like you. I'll see." He pointed at me and then turned to go get towels and cleaners.

12