Illegal Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rest had got the lesson.

"Yeah," I said, looking through my binoculars. "Must be 'bout twenty of them." I looked around and yeah, Jacobs was there with the radio. "See if you can contact those UN fuckwits and see if they're talking to us, will 'ya, Jacobs."

He grinned, held up the headset. "They been trying all morning, ma'am," he said. "Keep asking where their Lieutenant-Colonel Svenson is and why she hasn't contacted them."

"How long before those big boats get here?" I said to Maddock.

"We got half an hour at least," Maddock said, eyeing the boats through her binocs. "They're still loading the boats so maybe more, and they're lifeboats, not landing craft. Slow."

"Ma'am," Wylie called out. "I got an artillery battery on the line. Trainees, but their CO says they're close enough and they could do with some live practice."

I shrugged. "That main gun of theirs, they'll be able to lay down counter battery fire real fast, autoloader so it'll be way faster than we can give it to them and I like artillery pukes, they saved my bacon." Back at The Pass. "Prefer not to waste them."

"Ma'am, Ma'am." Another of the kids ran in, he'd run up the stairs I guess 'n he was just about doubled over. Frigging EMP's, we were down to frigging runners now for a lotta stuff 'n I recognized this one. With Alpha Company. Been with us a couple of months now and kept his head down. Smart kid.

"Yeah," I said. "Siddown and talk, Alexian."

"Lieutenant says we gotta...."

"Breath kid. Just breath."

And he did, and it took him a minute. "Lieutenant says we busted into a military warehouse on the Guard base that was on the map and we found a fuckload of Javelins, ma'am. They're right behind me. Couple of truckloads. Be here in five, ma'am, along with some other shit."

"Well, fuck!" I said, looking at Maddock and I was actually frigging smiling. "Miracles do frigging happen." I thought about it. "Who we got that knows Javelins."

"Most of the old-timers, ma'am," she said, and she was smiling too. "We gonna use 'em."

"Why the fuck not," I said. "Two truckloads? Think that's enough?"

We looked at each other and we both burst out laughing.

"Richards," I said, coz he was there with us the way he was when his platoon was up. Ready Reaction Platoon. Of course he was.

"Ma'am."

"Bring your platoon, we're gonna go down and greet those Zodiacs."

He grinned, and yeah, I'd seen friendlier sharks, 'n I grinned right back coz for the first time in a couple of months, I was feeling okay, and that memory of Brad was painful, but the pain, it'd receded a little and I was alive and I wanted to be alive.

"Maddock, grab Kratman, he knows those Javelins. You meet those trucks and get some teams organized, move 'em down into the buildings overlooking the bay, make sure they know we're gonna take those ships down 'soon as it's good. On my command only, though." I looked around. "Jacobs, better hump the radio with me. Might wanna talk to those UN assholes."

"Wiley."

"Yo, ma'am."

"Get a sigs team working, I want that landline to HQ down there with me, 'n I want a link to that artillery battery as well. Landline, not radio."

"On it, ma'am."

"Okay, let's move, guys," 'n I actually smiled. "Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, shield shall be splintered, A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!"

"Oh yeah," Richards was pumped. "Fire and slaughter alright, let's go get 'em boys," 'n his platoon was already moving as we ran down the stairs, 'n I was slapping my equipment, doing another check, but it was all there, and Montoya had the F150's lined up, ready to roll.

* * *

"Please have your passports and visitors visas ready," I snapped, real loud, as the first dude climbed up the ladder and onto the wharf, 'n he was real military looking. All the latest battle rattle, but his trousers had creases in them and he wore a blue beret, not a helmet.

Retard.

"Major Campbell, United Nations Intervention Force," he snapped right back and he was holding his Colt C7 like he'd used it. He looked real good and everything, but the safety was on.

"Didn't ask you for your name," My voice could've frozen a furnace, and I had my 1911 in its holster and my M4 slung. "Please present your passport and visitors visa for inspection, place your weapon on the ground and raise your hands above your head."

Didn't have any idea if we even issued visitors visas but what the fuck.

"What's the holdup, Major." A female voice and you could tell right away this one was a whiny bitch. One of those power-mad passive-aggressive types. Blue beret appeared, another blondie, and she climbed up onto the wharf.

""Please have your passports and visitors visas ready to present," I repeated coldly, and as another head began to appear behind the two of them, I raised my hand. "Stop right there. The next head that comes over the edge of that wharf is gonna get blown off."

craaack. The bullet whined off the concrete about six inches from the head, which dropped back out of sight. Wasn't a dumbass then.

"You're Captain Wong," the blonde said, 'n she actually sounded triumphant. "Captain Jennifer Wong? We've heard about you. The International War Crimes Tribunal has a warrant out for your arrest, I'm glad we found you."

"You probably won't be," I said. "But who're you?" I was kind of curious, coz I hadn't heard babble like this for a while now. Not since those lawyers I'd had rounded up and shot back a few weeks ago when we first moved in here.

"We're here to represent the detainees," one of them had said.

"Right this way," I'd said. "It's a short walk to where we're processing them."

It had been, and I'd sort of chatted with them on the way, enough to confirm that yeah, they were all lawyers, and about ten minutes after that they got their face to face with their clients. Didn't do them or their clients much good, and I liked it when they turned themselves in like that and self-identified as criminals on the prohibited list, coz that's what lawyers were. Made it easier for everyone.

"And who are you?" I asked, although, well, it was obvious, coz she had those tabs that said Lieutenant-Colonel and her name tag said Mayson-Waybould.

"Lieutenant-Colonel Mayson-Waybould, United Nations Intervention Force, Judge Advocate, and I'm here to investigate war crimes and arrest war criminals for transfer to the International War Crimes Tribunal in The Hague for prosecution."

"Oh?" I said, real interested, coz yeah, I'd got the signal and we had eyes on whoever was in those zodiacs. "Before we get to that, may I see your passports and visitors visas please. Also, Captain, if I may remind you, you were instructed to place your weapon on the ground, very slowly, and raise yours hands above your head."

"What're you talking about?" Lieutenant-Colonel Mayson-Waybould asked, and yeah, she sounded real pissy now. "Major Campbell, this Captain Wong is a war criminal whom we have instructions to detain. Please proceed."

"Lieutenant-Colonel Mayson-Waybould," I said, very clearly, very loudly, and very patiently. I'd dealt with a lot of libtards before, although not military libtards. You had to be patient. Either that or you just quit with the fucking around and shot them. "Passport. Visitors Visa. Now."

"Captain Wong, we represent the United Nations Intervention Force, we do not require Passports or Visas from a faction in a civil war. We are here to protect civilians from factional violence and assist the legal government in restoring order." She turned to glance at the Major beside her. "Major Campbell, why don't you bring your men up here and arrest this criminal immediately."

Yeah, real passive aggressive, but the aggressive seemed to be winning out.

"Oh?" I said, and now I was smiling. "Let me correct you, Lieutenant-Colonel. You are now on the soil of the Second Republic. The Second Republic does not recognize the authority of the United Nations to intervene in the restoration of internal law and order and the detention and trial of criminals under the duly constituted laws of the Second Republic. You, Lieutenant-Colonel, have broken a number of those laws..."

"Enough of this nonsense," she barked, and now she sounded like she was military. As in, one of those officers who just loved walking all over the enlisted, preferably men, and it was gonna be a shame about hers but I guess that's how this cookie was gonna crumble. "I am authorized to use force and I will call for naval support if needed. By authority of the power vested in me by the United Nations...."

"United Nations, my ass," I snarled, and I snarled real good these days. "That's a Borealean Navy Halifax-class Frigate with a frigging blue piece of ass-wipe hanging off it's butt and you, butt head, you're Borealean Army and so's your buddy here and I guess those men out there on those two cruise ships you've painted grey are half the frigging Borealean Army as well, 'n how the fuck did your Prime Minister grow big enough balls to send you here? Now, if you don't show me your visitors visa and passport in about ten seconds, I'm gonna detain you for illegal entry and carrying a weapon within the territory of the Second Republic whilst not being a Citizen, Associate Citizen or Probationary Citizen..."

Coz under the laws of the Second Republic, we could carry any fucking weapon we wanted, up to and including tanks and heavy artillery.

"You, Captain Wong, are under arrest for crimes against humanity, mass murder, genocide, aiding and..." she barked, and she was struggling to free her handgun from it's holster and I doubt she even knew how to use it coz she was having a heck of a job getting it out of that fancy little holster.

"Like fuck I am," I said, my 1911 coming up fast and I didn't even have to think about aiming these days because that 1911 was like an extension of my arm and it came up fast and the craaack almost took me by surprise and she flew backwards and hit the concrete before she'd even realized what was happening, and that was usually the best.

I did enjoy shooting lawyers.

"You murderous bi..." Major Campbell started to say and craaack craack craaack a couple of dozen shots rang out, the snipers doing their job. Montoya and Wiley stepped in front of me and their M4's were pointed right at the Major.

Smart guy. He paled but he didn't move and I guess he was getting the idea.

"Disarm him and place him under arrest," I said, 'n I didn't even bother checking the zodiacs. My guys knew their job.

"Charges?" Montoya asked.

"Failing to present a passport, failing to present a visa, illegal carrying of weapons, failure to obey the orders of a lawful Citizen of the Second Republic in the exercise of public safety regulations, resisting arrest." Didn't even have to think about those. There'd be more, but those would do.

"Captain, I strongly protest the murder of Lieutenant-Colonel Mayson-Waybould and this illegal detention," Major Campbell said, as his wrists were fastened behind his neck with the plasticuffs. "You are illegally detaining United Nations personnel under orders from the UN to protect civilian personnel and escort them to places of safety. You have just committed a war crime by executing Lieutenant-Colonel Mayson-Waybould and murdering my men. And where is Lieutenant-Colonel Svenson?"

"That blondie from this morning?"

"You know who I'm talking about, Captain. You and your unit here are guilty of war crimes. I will be lodging charges against you with immediate effect. Now where is Lieutenant-Colonel Svenson?"

"Blondie?" I smiled. "We can talk about her later, Major. She's not in any hurry to go anywhere. Right now, why don't you and I take a little stroll and you can see how the Army of the Second Republic deals with threats. Do come this way, Major." Coz I'd seen Maddock giving me the wave and I guess we were good to go.

The Major came of course. Couple of the boys made sure of that, 'n we took a little stroll. Right by Alpha Company and First Lieutenant Kratman. Old guy, but one of the best. Knew his stuff, been a Ranger way back when.

"Lieutenant Kratman," I said. "So good to see you. I believe you have some little toys there for the boys."

"I sure do ma'am," the old guy said, and his men were still unloading the crates and there really were a lot of them.

"Javelins?" I asked, and Major Campbell was looking a little pale.

"Yeah, we found a couple of hundred of them, mint condition," Kratman said. "Say, this the survivor. Can I have him when you're done, Captain?"

I laughed. "So what would you do with him, Lieutenant?"

"Crucify him?" Kratman said, hopefully, and I knew he meant it. I'd had to rein him in a couple of times already. I kind of really thought he'd do it if I didn't, and that was a worry, coz I knew I wasn't exactly level-headed myself. Be kind of interesting to see how far he'd go if I let go the reins. Maybe I should one day, just to see.

"Hey, Lieutenant. You really think we can take out a warship with the Javelins?" I asked, kind of curious.

"Yeah, sure do, Ma'am. These things, they'll take out a main battle tank and that's real armour. These warships, they're thin skinned, nothing but an aluminium shell. We're gonna blow the crap out of 'em. And Ma'am, Bravo Company came up with something else, they're bringing it in."

"Okay, leave you to it, Lieutenant," I said. "Looking forward to the show. Come on guys, let's get up where we gotta good view. Got a couple of calls to make before we start."

* * *

"Sounding chirpy there, Wong," the Colonel said, when Wiley got him on the landline, and the sigs guys had been real busy laying lines. "You want something?"

"Yeah, Colonel," I said. "Can I really take out those ships?"

"If you can," the Colonel said. "You gonna make my day and tell me you laid your hands on something that'll do the job?"

"Uh, hell yeah, and, well, why else would I be asking, Colonel." We got on pretty good, the Colonel and I. He was a ruthless bastard and I was a bloodthirsty bitch, and whose fault was that, and sometimes when I thought about that and how I'd changed, I wanted to cry. Used to, anyhow. Now? Not so much. Anyhow, the Colonel and I, we knew that about ourselves and each other, and he knew I followed orders, just like Brad had, and that I'd do the job.

More or less, and he'd told me that when he put me into it to replace Brad.

The Colonel chuckled, n he sounded grim. "Not going to ask, but if you can do it, go ahead. That goddamn Borealean Prime Minister, he seems to think he can threaten us. Supreme Command, they'll be really happy if you give 'em a bloody nose, Wong. 'N if the bastards don't back off, it'll be more than a bloody nose when we have enough to spare to deal with them."

"Okay, great," I said. "I'll go ahead then."

"You do that if you're sure you can, Wong," the Colonel said. "Just keep your head down, huh. That main gun on those frigates packs a helluva punch."

"Yeah, well, we'll see how it shakes down, boss," I said. "Wong Out."

"Wiley," I said, looking at him. "Before we start, put me on to those fucktards out there. I wanna have a Come to Jesus with that Brigadier-General Perron."

"Yeah, well, that'll be easy, ma'am," Wiley said, grinning. "They're calling every five minutes asking after those missing officers and those men of theirs."

I grinned right back. "Well, none of 'em will be coming back anytime soon," I said. "Don't think any of them believed in the Rapture either, so guess they've pretty much fucked up their chances."

"Wait one," Wiley said, choking back a laugh, 'n I waited 'n it was only a couple of minutes. "HMBS Ottawa, this is National Liberation Army of the Second Republic Area Clearance Command, North Eastern San Martinez Sector." Coz that was us, officially. "I have the Commanding Officer, Clearance Task Force, available momentarily."

"Oooooooo, Wiley," I said. "Sounds good. I feel all important now"

Wiley grinned, handed me a second headset 'n I slipped it on.

"This is Brigadier-General Perron, Commander, United Nations Intervention Force, San Martinez speaking. Out."

"Captain Mei-Ling Mouse here, dude," I said. "First up, you were instructed to leave the territorial waters of the Second Republic. What the fuck are you still doing here? Second and shut the fuck up until I've finished, we've intercepted a number of your personnel making an illegal entry into the Second Republic and unfortunately they resisted arrest...."

"Captain Wong," that voice barked. "You will..."

"Can't do that," I said, cutting off whatever the fuck he wanted to waste my time with. "Lieutenant-Colonel Mayson-Waybould was being arrested for failing to present a Passport and Visa on entering the Second Republic when she attempted to use force against an arresting Officer of the National Liberation Army of the Second Republic. She attempted to use an illegal weapon and was shot dead while resisting arrest."

I smiled, although he couldn't see it. "Armed personnel accompanying her offered armed resistance to their apprehension and attempted to use lethal force against officers arresting them. Unfortunately for them, I might add. A Major Campbell from your ship is also now under arrest and has been detained for illegal entry into the Second Republic, illegal possession of weapons within the Second Republic. Further charges will be filed."

"Captain Wong," Perron barked. "I demand..."

"This is the second such illegal entry of personnel from your ships that we have intercepted within twenty four hours," I barked myself. "The first group of personnel..."

"Lieutenant-Colonel Svensson and her escort," he interrupted.

"Yeah, that blonde bitch, right?"

"Yes, Captain Wong. Lieutenant-Colonel Svensson is blonde."

"Was blonde," I said. "If you had asked, Perron, before you sent her, I would have advised you that Lawyers are, under the Second Republic's laws, criminals who automatically incur the death penalty. Lieutenant-Colonel Svensson admitted voluntarily and without the use of any coercion to being a lawyer, and not having a visa permitting her entry into the Republic, was, accordingly, immediately executed."

"You... you...." he sputtered.

"Her escort attempted to use force when law enforcement officers moved to apprehend them and were, unfortunately, killed while resisting arrest. I should add that if they had been apprehended, they would have been executed. Possession of weapons within the Second Republic is a right of Citizens, Associates and Probationers only. Possession of weapons by non-Citizens, non-Associates and non-Probationers incurs an automatic death penalty, at the discretion of the Judge of course."

"Captain Wong," Perron barked. "I demand..."

"You don't demand anything, dipshit," I said, real cold. "You leave. Now. Failure to comply with my instructions to depart the Second Republic will result in force being used to ensure your departure." I glanced at Maddock, raised an eyebrow, and she gave me the thumbs up. Finger talked. Thirty minutes to finish getting set up.

I grinned. "I'm not unreasonable, Perron. I know those big boat thingies don't get moving on a dime and you're gonna need some time to re-embark those soldiers you have loading into your boats. So you got an hour to start fucking off outa here and you better start reloading those grunts of yours right now. You got it, dude? Or you wanna be my bitch?"

Yeah, I was enjoying myself, and everyone in the Command Post was listening to me and grinning or smiling.

"Captain Wong," Perron barked, 'n the fucker didn't back off. Didn't think he would and I was kinda glad about that. "As commander of the United Nations Intervention Force, San Martinez, I am landing an intervention force to secure a safe zone for civilians, release detained civilians and to reestablish law and order, as the United Nations has been requested to do by the legally elected government of your country. Any resistance to my forces will be met by the use of force. Am I clear. Perron Out."

1...345678