Illegal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Consequences? Is that what you call that beating?" She sounded displeased.

"Well, yes. That was the first one and the only obligatory one. The second consequence is much milder and voluntary in every way."

"Well, I'm not volunteering for it."

"Maybe not, but I am for my part."

Without further comment I took hold of Joan and draped her over my lap again, face-up this time. That done I started undoing every button I could see, blouse and slacks. She promptly started slapping at my hands. Not really a good way to stop someone from undoing buttons.

"Stop that, damn you," she snapped at me. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Emergency first aid," I responded. "It's in the manual. Remove clothing from the affected area so a close examination can be made."

"What in the hell do you think you're talking about," she demanded.

"Your behind took a bit of a beating. It's only right and proper that I check to make sure that no damage has been done."

That said I was very busy sliding her slacks down and off. It seemed to me that it was probably simpler to take off her panties at the same time, so I did. She seemed rather unimpressed.

"I didn't say you could take my slacks off. I distinctly said that you can't. And why are you taking off my blouse?"

"You didn't actually say that I couldn't take off your slacks. You might have meant to but had it slip your memory in the excitement. As for your blouse I just thought that it looked silly to be dangling there unbuttoned so I took it off. Same for the bra."

"My bra wasn't even unfastened," Joan hastily pointed out.

I shrugged. "It is now, so..."

"Give me back my clothes."

"I haven't taken them. There they are, right there. Just help yourself. If you'll excuse me for a moment, medical emergency."

With that I rolled her back onto her tummy, my fingers trailing feather light across her bottom.

"Remove your hand, immediately."

"Okay, but you seem to have some minor bruising just here."

My fingers continued drifting across where I'd spanked her, my fingertips barely touching her bottom. For some reason she seemed to swallow nervously. My hand drifted to where her legs went their separate ways, moving into the gap provided, scratching against the two plump lips I found there. I continued stroking her lips, not saying anything, just letting my fingertips do my talking for me.

My free hand was now cupping a breast, teasing the nipple. I kept this up for a while, switching between breasts every so often, all the time continuing to tease her lips. I could feel her heat and dampness.

From the way she'd finally shut-up and started writhing against my hands I drew the logical conclusion that both of us were ready to advance things to a more interesting stage. Opposed to this was the fact that she'd hinted she was against rape, both rape generally and her specifically. I moved my hands from there they'd been touching her so enjoyable and moved them to her sides, just holding her steady.

"Wha-what are you doing?" she demanded, sounding indignant.

"Nothing," I protested. "I'd like to move things along but you specified no rape so all I can do is sit here."

Joan then made a few brief and pungent comments, describing my character. She seemed to have a rather low opinion of it. She further took me by surprise when she suddenly unzipped my trousers and her hand slipped inside and captured the prize.

I'd have protested but I suspected that this would make me seem small. Instead I simply suffered as she extracted my erection, holding it out where it could be seen and inspected.

"I don't see why you're so eager to keep it hidden," Joan murmured. "You might as well leave it where it is."

"And just why would I leave it standing out like that?" I asked.

"Because you want me to beg for it," she snapped.

I laughed.

"Not beg," I demurred, "but possibly be a little more receptive when I get around to suggesting we go a bit further in our mutual explorations."

I received a rather dire look. Joan seemed to be a little incensed. Not incensed to a degree where she'd let go her hold on my old fellow. Interesting that.

You've been intending to get into my pants ever since you got here, haven't you?"

"Oh, please, absolve me. I'm not that slow to make up my mind. That's been my intention since I first saw you, almost jumping out of your skin in your eagerness to get going and having to politely wait while Neal changed your tyre."

"Really? And just what was with all that rigmarole about illegal driving and spanking me. Spanking me, for god's sake."

"I thought I explained that the illegal driving and the provided penalty had nothing to do with anything else. That was a totally separate issue that need to be dealt with. What would have happened if I'd booked you? If the media or racing authorities found out they'd have crucified you, just to show how noble and law-abiding they are. I had no real choice but to let you go and handle it myself."

"You didn't have to spank me."

"True, but you have to admit that that was all I did. I didn't take advantage of you luscious body while I was chastising you."

"Then how come I'm now naked?"

"That's partly because I felt it necessary to ensure that you weren't harmed during the spanking. Being a good Samaritan, that's part of being a good copper, and checking out your wounds. But it's also partly because you haven't bothered to get dressed."

To emphasize this I leaned forward and captured one rosy pink nipple in my mouth and gently sucked on it. She gasped and tried to push my head away but couldn't put too much effort into it as she had one hand occupied doing other things. From the way that hand was wrapped around my cock she certainly had the strength to push me aside.

"I can't get dressed because you're holding me," she protested.

The major rules for arguing with a woman are, don't followed by apologise

"Oh, sorry," I said and moved my mouth to her other nipple.

"I think I'd like you to leave me alone now."

"Okay. When you know for sure let me know and I'll attend to it."

"You're not going to do what I want, are you?"

Actually, I was, but I had to let the silly girl discover what she really wanted. This could be tricky at times."

Both my hands were now on her breasts and I was gently pushing her, laying her flat on her back on the couch. A bit of gentle pressure on one leg and it dropped off the couch. She had one hand pressed against my chest, well, more like touching my chest as she certainly wasn't trying to push me away. Her other hand was in a more interesting position.

Caught between us, her hand pressed against her mound while at the same time it clutched my cock. Would she do the right thing by me? It turned out the answer was yes. She sort of released her hold on my cock while still maintaining control. She very neatly steered it between the folds of her flesh, encouraging it to sink into her. Not that it needed much encouragement.

"Damn you, this is all your fault," she was muttering to herself as she guided me home. She sounded very earnest in her accusation but I wasn't sure which of us she meant. Being an intelligent man I didn't ask.

I leaned more heavily against her, letting my cock penetrate deeper. She pushed up against me, her arms going around me and clutching hold of my buttocks, insistently pulling me closer to her, wanting all of me. I had no objection to giving her everything I had.

I settled down to some energetic exercise, murmuring soft words of praise and encouragement to Joan as we progressed. I was especially careful to listen to what Joan was saying, letting most of it just wash over me, but addressing those comments that merited an answer.

(I was always very careful about this sort of thing. Initially I used to make confirmation noises based on the tone of my partner's voice. I learned that this was a bad idea when a certain young lady hauled off and punched me in the eye after being given a genuinely enthusiastic yes answer. If I'd listened to the actual question I'd have given a genuinely enthusiastic no. Live and learn, although I was worried that time that I might not manage the live part of the equation.)

As it was Joan responded well to my voice, lips, and general encouragement, as well as the enthusiastic way our bodies complemented each other. We drew things out for a while before finishing up with a mutual bang, which doesn't always happen with first time partners.

Afterwards we settled back and snuggled, just filling in some time with meaningless nothings. I did get an apology for the illegal driving but I also got an acceptance to go out that evening for dinner and some dancing. Hopefully this will develop into a longer term relationship. We'd just have to wait and see.

12