Illicit Desire

Story Info
Bryce and his sister become entangled in forbidden desire.
2.5k words
4.38
43.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers

The tension between us was unbearable. She stood there, leaning against the kitchen counter with that wicked smile upon her face. She'd been eyeing me all day. Hell, she'd been provoking me all week. I knew it was forbidden. She sure as hell knew, and yet she persisted in this seductive game.

"Mom and Dad are away." She said raising the tank top enough for me to see her firm abs as they gave way to her soft, succulent breasts. They were small, and this trivial glimpse of her naked flesh only made the hunger worse. "No one will know."

"We'll know." I said.

I knew my response was weak. It was shaky enough for her to know that my will was faltering. I was on the verge of giving in.

"You saw me nude. I've seen you." She said, as if that were reason enough to commit one of the ultimate of sins, incest.

"So?"

"I saw how hard you got when you saw me naked."

"Why after all this time are you only now desiring sex with me?" I asked the question that's been burning in my mind since this all began, again this week.

"I'm horny. You're always horny. I'm available, and so are you." She said as if that were reason enough to cross this bridge.

There was no going back once we did. The bridge would burn and so would we, eventually...in this life and after, or so the preachers have said.

"You seem incapable of finding a girlfriend. I can't seem to find a guy I like, or girl for that matter. Not in this stupid, small town, at least. I need sex."

"We're siblings."

"We're twins." She said. "That's what makes it all the more alluring, don't you think?"

She drew closer. She wore those cut-off shorts of hers and yes I found her irresistibly sexy right now. I've always had, but even more so when she wore those damn shorts. I had a suspicion she wore no panties, and that made me hard despite my efforts to refocus my mind on other things. What made it worse was that it was sultry hot tonight and we were both sweating. She glanced down at my shorts and saw the bulge and she smiled the most wicked of smiles.

"How long have you wanted me?"

"Since I can remember, but sexually. Not romantically."

"That clears things up." I eyerolled her. "When was the last time you had sex?"

I hated myself for asking, for my voice intoned a far deeper interest that I'd meant it to be, and I knew she'd take it to mean something I didn't intend it to mean. Or did I? Dirty thoughts began to creep into my mind and I began to doubt myself and my ability to avoid what she wanted.

"A month ago...with Judson Davies."

"Our school's quarterback?"

I was clearly surprised, and yet wickedly enticed by the image of his large, dark body against her lithe white one, black hips parting her white legs far apart while he pounded her pussy with his infamously large cock. I'd heard stories. I'd heard that he'd fucked half the cheerleading squad last year. He was a player and a damn good one too. Obviously, he wasn't good enough to satisfy Cassie. She wanted what she wasn't supposed to have. I wasn't the greatest of lovers. In fact, I've only had sex one time and that was with me math tutor, Melissa, who took classes at the local junior college.

"Yes, and I have to say he wasn't what the girls make him out to be."

She pressed her body against mine and the feeling sent shivers through me like waves on the ocean, cold waves that felt like they could stop my heart at any moment. They were waves of pure, unadulterated fear. What if we got caught somehow? What if I got her pregnant? We'd be the scandal of the town. Hell, we'd be exiled forever, cast out into the world without so much as a tear of regret from anyone, not even our family. I knew them enough to know this would be how they'd react. And yet, rising beneath that fear was pure lust. It was purely forbidden lust, and I found myself irresistibly drawn to it, in spite of my best efforts to fight it.

"You think I'd be better in bed than him?"

"Maybe or maybe not. I don't care, really. I just want to have sex with you, Bryce."

"Why do I get the sense that you're lying to me and to yourself when you say sex only?" I questioned. "I think you do want a romantic relationship." I told her as her hands explored my back. One remained midway down my body while the other ventured south, caressing my ass before gripping it firmly.

"You're naked under those shorts." She said with a smile. "Bryce, you bad boy."

"It's hot and I wanted to be cool."

"It's hot naked or not." She countered. "You chose to freeball it because you knew we'd be alone tonight. Whether you want to admit it or not...the thought of being this naked close to me enticed you. Didn't it?"

"Damn you, Cassie!" I cursed under my breath seconds before she kissed me, hard.

I couldn't help but kiss her back, putting as much passion into it as she was.

"That isn't how a person who only wants sex kisses." I breathed, feeling quite shaken in its aftermath.

"How the fuck do you know?" She laughed and then kissed me again.

Once more I kissed her back. As we fell into the kiss more deeply now, her hands untied my shorts and slipped beneath the band. The feel of her touching my hard cock shook me but we didn't break the kiss. I groaned loudly though and that only made her explore my length with eagerness, with hunger. She began caressing me, and soon the caresses became stroking, hard, firm stroking that made my cock achingly all the harder. I knew I'd come quick if she kept on doing it.

"What if I don't want just sex?" I voiced huskily.

I was quite startled that I'd even asked it. It just slipped out. Yet, I made no effort to try and dig myself out of that one. Her smile made me melt. I was hers now, no matter what happened beyond this night. I was hers and I always would be.

"You know when I said I wanted just sex...you do know that I didn't mean just one night, right?

"You mean you want us to be lovers?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

"How...?"

"We're off to college in a month or so, aren't we?" She asked. "We're going to the same school, right?"

"Yes, but I..."

"We're going to be on a campus full of people who don't know us from Adam and Eve." She smiled as she lowered herself to my waist and pushed my shorts the rest of the way down my legs. "I've even arranged for us to share a dorm room."

"How did you manage that?" I asked, clearly startled by her answer, even as she began licking the head of my cock.

"I have my ways." She grinned and silenced me from saying anything else. She swallowed me all the way to my mound of dark pubic hair. Her nose pressed into it deep enough to touch the bare skin hidden beneath. She nearly gagged, but that didn't bother her much as she withdrew enough to look up at me. "Now keep quiet and let me pleasure you, dear brother." She crooned and then swallowed me again.

I lost the ability to form words, to speak. I kept my silence and savored the feel of her mouth, and the feel of her fingers as they explored my flesh. I couldn't contain it for within minutes I unloaded within her mouth. Pleased, she smiled up at me as she swallowed it all, save for the little tendrils that escaped to ooze down her chin. She quickly wiped it up with her fingers and licked them clean.

"Your turn." She said and stood up. She quickly shed her tank top and then her shorts. She was nude indeed. She hoped upon the counter and spread her legs. "Eat to your heart's content, dear brother." She winked at me.

I didn't believe I was going to do it. I did though. I looked at her narrow mound of blond hair and the wet, swollen lips of her pussy and succumbed to the most sordid of temptations. I took my time kissing and licking her thighs, now wet with sweat and her desire. Her smell was delicious. It made me hungry, really hungry. By the time I began to work on her labia with my tongue, she was moaning and groaning loud enough to wake the house. Fortunately, the house was empty. She leaned back and placed her hand upon my head, pressing me into her. I slid my tongue between her delicate folds as far as it could go. I did this repeatedly as I massaged her clit with my fingers. Then I did it with my tongue. She came within moments, coated my face with her secretions.

"I want you inside me, now!" She breathed.

I looked at her questioningly.

"I'm on the pill." She said. "Inside me, now!"

I smiled warily and stood up before her. I leveled my hardening cock at her entrance and she nodded. I slide it inside, slowly, inch by delightful inch. She was tight, really tight, and that made it feel exhilarating, more than I could have hoped it would. It certainly helped to erase any hesitancy on my part. I pushed myself all the way in and she quaked against me. She held her breath the entire time and only now as I settled inside her did she exhale. I wasn't near done with her. I was rock hard now and her tightness was making me really horny, horny and desperate to satiate my newfound desire for her.

I moved back but kept my cock just inside her. I allowed it to linger just inside for a few moments longer before I pushed back in. I pushed hard into her, hard enough to take her breath away. I smiled as I looked into her feverous eyes. They glazed over with nothing but pure lust.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked.

I didn't give her time to respond. I began thrusting against her, slow and hard. Once I found my rhythm I increased my tempo and soon I was pounding her harder and quicker. Right before I came, I put all I had into the final thrust and I unloaded inside her. I unloaded every bit of cum I had inside me, or so it seemed as I withdrew and spewed the remaining bit onto her firm stomach.

"Now, we rest, dear brother." She breathed.

"Okay." I asked knowing that she had something even more wicked in mind for tonight.

"Now that you've claimed my pussy." She teased and lifted her hips just enough for me to see her anus. "Next I want you to claim my other hole. I want you to claim all of me tonight."

"As you wish." I pulled her off the counter and together we walk to her bedroom.

I didn't even wait a moment. I didn't need rest. I was semi-aroused. She knew I was, for my cock kept brushing against her ass and her upper legs. I was that close to her as we walked down the dark hallway. It was hot in the kitchen, but it was even hotter in her room. She'd left the lamp on and the window up. There was a soft breeze blowing, but it wasn't helping. I pushed her face down onto the bed. I gripped her hips and pull them up to where I needed them, to where I could access her tiny hole.

"I'm going to own this ass." I told her.

I'd never done this before, but I knew there was unbridled truth in my words. I really meant what I said. I was claiming her as mine with each desperate act of passion. This wasn't just sex and she damn well knew it too. We were simply doing what we never dared to say aloud, until this very night. What triggered it? I didn't know and frankly I didn't care, not anymore. We'd already crossed the bridge. It was burning to ash. There was no going back now.

"I want you to own me." She crooned.

"Good." I said as I spit onto her anus and began to massage it into her skin and into her opening.

Once it was well lubricated, I was ready. I could tell she was too. I pressed myself against the edge of the bed and leveled my cock to her waiting anus. I thought her pussy was tight. This was far tighter and I feared I'd never fit. I gave it a go though, and once my head was inside her and she was crying out at the intrusion, I knew it was go time. I kept pressing against her, pushing my hard cock inside inch by inch, just as I'd done with her pussy. She fought me all the way and I relished in her pain. I knew it wouldn't last. It would become pure pleasure within moments and she'd be begging for it then. I'd heard tales of it from guys I knew who'd done it before and the stories were all the same. Pain at the beginning and pleasure at the end.

I just never thought my first time would be with my own sister. Once I was all the way in, I let it settle, also as I'd done with her pussy. She finally stopped groaning from the pain and started moaning with the pleasure, as I'd anticipated she would. I then began to thrust against her. I did so slowly, for I knew that the anus wasn't as durable as the pussy was. I didn't want to hurt her, not in that way. I took my time and she eventually stopped fighting against it and surrendered to the pleasure that was capturing us both.

It wasn't long till I unloaded inside her, but I kept thrusting till it seeped out and onto the bed. We'd change the sheets later. I had a feeling they'd get even dirtier before the night was over. No, this wasn't the end of our fun together. It was only the beginning. She was mine now and she'd willingly given herself to me.

We kissed once more and nestled together on top of the sheets. It was too hot to be under them. It wasn't long till we were drifting into sleep's embrace. The last thing I heard before I surrendered was her saying, "I love you, Bryce."

DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers