All Comments on 'Illicit Desire'

by DCBeck

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Descent read, and she HAS pussy hair!!!!

cwsoxcwsoxabout 1 year ago

This is a great and descriptive story that made my dick harder than a brick. Your story offered a bridge of thought that led me right into that house to observe for myself what was going on. I loved putting a face to the brother and sister, turning them into a fantasy of my own, which harden my member even more. I could practically taste her sweet wet pussy myself. Thank you for your story, it was great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story, the sex fits, she had a hairy pussy, and a blond mound.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

Ugh. Stilted language, misused words, awkward phrases, combine to make for a boring read.

Your mechanics are those of someone who barely passed their English classes and doesn't even remember what little they may have learned.

Your "plot" is boring too. "She wants to because she wants to" is, contrary to obviously popular opinion of the illiterates on this site, not motivation, and cannot be the only thing to make a plot.

The use of language is, at its basest form, communication. Choosing what you want to be the rules of language and disregarding the norm is simply bad communication. If you don't care to communicate with readers, then why do you bother taking what little time you've obviously put into it?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Need to work on the romantic side more. You have hints, but you never mention a "twin connection" in their lives or anything like that. Again, hints but I would've laid it out more directly. Also to the readers, do NOT do anal for the first time with anything other than lube! Too easy to tear your partner and create "hard to explain" problems if it requires medical attention. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 3.

I'm a 35-year-old Latina. I initiated a romantic sexually love affair with my younger brother when I was 18 years old. The key word is romantic and love. Unlike the sister in the story, I loved my brother the way a woman loves a man. And that woman wanted that man inside of me. That woman wanted this man's babies.

But it's a large world and there are folks who just want to fuck and then there are folks like me and my brother. The love and romance came first and then the sex came secondly. The babies came after we both finished our education and got great paying jobs and found our careens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is going to need several more chapters. When they finally have a threesome, Bryce's girlfriend needs to have nice tits, thick nipples, and a pussy just as hairy if not more hairy than his sisters for both of them to devour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty standard stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Piss off cageysea

For fuck sake leave this site if you hate the writers and their work so much, take up basket weaving or crochet. It might relax you a bit more. Your hatred of others says more about you than those you ridicule. Dumbass.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

More please, I don't care about minor errors in an amateurs work. I am intelligent enough to read through these minor things. I enjoyed what I hope is a beginning of a series about the love life of the twins and the hurdles they will face trying to be a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, touches many aspects that I love, except one in particular, but I recognize isn't everyone's cup of tea.

The only thing I thought would have made it better was if Cassie would tell Bryce that she is wanting to go off the birth control when they move out for college and let nature take's it course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The idea behind this story is good, but it is missing the details, the 'meat and potatoes.' of a memorable story. Try again in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, especially the part about her HAVING DARK HAIR on her pussy. I for one am just tired of reading several paragraphs to a couple of pages sometimes only to find out its --- another shaved bald story. I will look for your stories in the future because you seem to know what a woman should look like. I am just not into the pre-18 look.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, one hell of a read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDCBeck@DCBeck
An aspiring writer who loves pushing boundaries and experimenting with writing, voracious reader, lover of nature and amateur photographer.