Ilsa's Fine Hosiery and Foundations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and pointed to the display behind me. "I really loved that," again referring to the black open bottom girdle with the shiny satin front and rear panels and side zipper she had on display. With that I added, "Also please if I may ask, I have never seen heels as beautiful as the ones you are wearing and on display at that table."

She smiled and walked from behind the counter. "You have a very good eye, young man," she said, "for detail" as she continued walking past me now toward the front door of her shop. I could hear her nylons hissing and swishing against each other as she passed by, her tall thin heels clicking on the old hardwood floor, her ankles wiggling with each perfectly placed step in those tall stilettos, the back of her legs encased in those beautiful black seams. My breath deepened and my cock remaining so stiff and hard all this time. My body felt completely numb but full of excitement from the conversation and events unfolding.

She turned to me and said, "Would you like to just purchase the stockings and girdle and leave, or would you like me to help you with a fitting David?"

I looked stunned at her suggestion for help. One of my fantasies was always to have one of mother's mature friends dress me in their stockings, garters, and high heels, this was like a dream come true. I was still so nervous, so cautious, looking at her standing there with her arms folded waiting for a reply, wearing that tight skirt, black stockings, and spiked heels, I was so overwhelmed with her presence, my excitement.

I managed to say, "Yes, yes. I would love to stay if I could!"

She reached and flipped her "Open" sign to read "Closed." As she turned and walked back toward me, she said, "I do a lot of special appointments after closing; I think this is a very special appointment, don't you David?"

I kept my hands in my pockets, hoping she would not visually see my erection continuously straining in my pants, "Yes, yes, of course, Ilsa, thank you!"

She smiled as she walked to me, "Good, very good, I thought so too."

As she went back to the girdle display, she was searching through a large lower drawer. My back was to her, her ass bent over right in front of me, the shape, that perfect curvy shape of her ass in that tight shiny skirt was magnificent! She looked back up at me smiling and looked me over saying, "Let's see, a thirty-inch waist?"

I shyly added, "Yes, twenty-nine or thirty, yes that's correct."

"And let's see, hmmm, quite large shoes for your age young man, maybe size 10?"

I nodded again and then added, "Sometimes 11 in tennis shoes."

She walked back to the high heel display, reaching for a box, she said, "Let's see, in women's heels you need a size that is two sizes larger, let's try a pair of these for you; with the box of stockings, girdle and box of heels she placed them all in my arms.

I then realized in all my excitement I may not have enough money on me for all these beautiful things.

In question I revealed, "Ah, Miss Ilsa, I don't think I can afford all of these things today, maybe..."

Ilsa interrupted me in mid-sentence, "No, no, don't worry birthday boy, we will work something out! Now come on follow me!"

CHAPTER FOUR

She turned and walked to the stairs. I nervously followed her path and focused on her steps in those magnificent high heels and seamed stockings. As we ascended the stairs, the view of the back of her legs was breathtaking. Her waist was so small and narrow; her rear again so perfectly shaped and curvy; I loved the way her ass swayed back and forth in that tight skirt with each new step.

At the top of the stairs was the second level with an ordinary-looking small office, the first door with the red velvet window coverings was open as we entered, interesting I could see another closed door at the back wall of the office I just figured entrance to a closet or supply room. She told me to sit, pointing to a leather couch next to her desk. After I sat, she took the seat next to me on the couch. Her tight skirt slipped up as she crossed her long legs. The stockings she wore gave off that distinctive hiss and swish sound of nylon brushing against nylon. Just a small glimpse of stocking welt peeked below the skirt's hem. I tried to be calm and not stare at her long legs so close to me.

She pointed to the back door of the small office, before we were to enter that door into the next room, she began telling me about rules, and how I was always free to stop anytime I wanted. As my heart was still pounding in my chest, my mind full of questions and total confusion, she smiled and said I would understand fully as we started her so-called session.

She asked more questions about my fetish for stockings, bringing me back to my first remembrance of having interest in them. My very first time wearing my mother's stockings; my deepest thoughts as I wore them!

We talked in detail about my other weakness for high heels; I revealed to her another never-shared or ever-discussed secret and embarrassing love for the strong scent of women's high heels with nylons after being worn all day. That led to my story of being caught by my mother deeply sniffing her leather work office pumps after a long day of her wearing them; my severe punishment with pants pulled down and placed firmly over her sheer stocking covered knees; and her sternly applied corporal punishment. After holding my secrets to myself all my life, I now found myself revealing all to Ilsa, I found myself answering questions like I was under a spell, everything she questioned me on just spilled out so easily.

All this revilement kept me with a continued full erection, I could feel a wet pre-cum spot on my pants as I kept my arms securely folded over my lap. All the while now, her high heel shoe was dangling from her foot. The high arch of her foot, the dark nylon heel and toe reinforcements in full view as she magically balanced the shoe from the tip of her toes without if falling off, the slow bounce of her stiletto heel and hypnotizing movement had me almost in a trance, I couldn't pull my eyes off that shoe.

Ilsa then stood and pointed to the inside office closed door, I also stood, she stepped in closer to me. She was so close to me I was almost afraid she could my feel my heart pounding in my chest I was afraid to look up at her eyes, it felt awkward, I was nervous what to do.

She leaned in even closer; her lips lightly brushed my ear and I felt her warm breath as she whispered, "Behind that closed door is where fetish dreams for many come true. I know your weakness more than you may know, once in that room you will address me only as Mistress Ilsa."

She spoke so smoothly, firmly, and directly my orders, "You will soon be in the girdle, stockings, and heels with nothing else on. I will give you, say, fifteen minutes to change, you will neatly fold the clothes you are wearing and place them on a chair against the wall. Once dressed, you will see the tall stool in the middle of the room. You will then stand, arms down at your sides in front of it, and wait there until I enter, understood David?"

"Yes, yes I understand!"

"Understand what? What is my name?"

I quickly returned with, "Yes, Mistress Ilsa."

"Ah that's better; you are already learning very quickly."

CHAPTER FIVE

The Session

I could hardly breathe as I held my balance and slipped my nylon stocking foot into the last ultra-high heel. The sound and feel of my nylon foot as it slipped deep into the leather soles was magic. I dressed as quickly as I could and adjusted the garters to perfectly to my stocking tops as I learned with practice for so many years. I remained in a total state of excitement and disbelief, the unknown anticipation of what was to unfold was nerve wracking, it was if time had stopped, the past fifteen minutes felt like forever.

My ankles were shaking on top of the highest heels I have ever worn. I took ridiculously small steps to gain some feeling and control atop these pencil thin heels under me. The stockings were the most beautiful pair of nylons into which I had ever slipped. They were so ultra-sheer, glossy, and slick to the touch as Ilsa had described. They fit perfectly; the stocking tops were even higher than I dreamed. The sound, feeling, and sensation of my stockings rubbing together in the smallest of movements made me shiver in intense pleasure.

At 5-10 and 145 lbs., my passion and competing in sports kept my body in perfect shape. My small 29-to-30-inch waist made it easy to fit into my mother's garter-belts and girdles. The jet-black satin front and rear panel girdle I now wore gleamed in the soft room light with every small movement I made. The long side zipper squeezed the girdle tight around my ass like a second skin. Just like I had learned and practiced with my mother's garters, I had the six adjustments garters just to the perfect length, pulling on the stockings tops to their max. Just the way I loved my stockings, all smooth and taut.

I had the girdle pulled up high as possible, exposing the bottom half of my now aching balls. My hard shaft tucked and layered under the satin front panel of the girdle. I could clearly see the firm bulge and outline of my cock under the tight satin girdle. Even though the smooth front panel was made of a heavier satin gauge fabric, I could still see my uncontrolled pre-cum now formed at the top of my cock already clearly visual.

My cock was so fucking stiff at the thought of my being dressed like this in front of a beautiful woman. This was not just another reflection of myself standing in front of my mother's full-length bedroom mirror, but in front of a beautiful woman. As excited as I was, I was still truly nervous and deeply frightened in the moment.

I was in awe and disbelief at what the room displayed around me. It was dim but with enough soft lighting to clearly make everything out. The two far walls were exposed brick with artwork of the likes I had never seen. Drawings of woman dressed in leather, corsets, extremely high heels, and thigh thigh-high boots with stockings, all with men tied, cuffed, gagged or in different forms of serving positions.

Many of the items and equipment my eyes focused on I had no idea what they were, or more importantly used for. I could smell the scent of leather in the room from all the different leather-covered devices around me. A long leather-covered table had rings at each end, with different straps and cuffs hung on the wall next to it. Against another wall was a bed with four large posts in each corner. Big round metal rings attached from chains hung in different areas. There was also a beautiful large chair stationed atop two raising steps, looking like a king or queen's throne.

The room itself had me feeling nervous, but not as nervous with the thought of me soon to be dressed this way standing in front of Ilsa. Was this really happening?

I heard the faint sound of high heels on the hard wooden floor in her back office approaching the closed door behind me. I could feel my heart in my chest pounding, I felt my body tremble. I heard the door open and close as she entered behind me. The dead quite room filled with the sound of her stockings slowly swishing with each step closer. I took another deep breath. The sound of her heels then slightly going away from me, then the sound of a click, soft, all-instrumental background music that set and created a total calm but also eerie ambient atmosphere. Her movement again, I could now feel her standing directly behind me. I could smell her perfume. I felt my erection under my girdle stiffen; I felt ashamed of it and attempted to cover my exposed excitement with my hands.

That's when she said softly in my ear, "No, remember what I told you, arms to your sides."

She walked around me toward the dark wooden high stool in the middle of the room. I gasped at her sight and could feel my body start to weaken: her skirt and blouse were gone, leaving her in the most beautiful black leather corset I had ever seen. She had a perfect hour-glass figure with her custom corset fitting her curves like a glove. She had to stand almost six feet tall in those same towering heels, her waist as small on a woman I had ever seen.

Her huge full tits were fully exposed; I had never seen so much exposed cleavage before with the cups of the corset straining to hold her full breasts in. With her corset cut high on her thighs I could also clearly see was wearing very sheer black nylon panties. Only in a few adult magazine pictures had I seen a pussy, never one in real life. I could see no hair and the fine outline of her pussy encased against the sheer fabric.

Her corset had attached six thick garters that held up her the long black stockings on each leg, her glossy stocking welts were pulled very high on her thighs. Her tall legs gleamed in sheer glossy nylon columns atop those six-inch-high heel pumps. The ultra sheer black nylon shaped the curves of her legs to perfection. Both her hands were encased in black leather gloves up to her forearms; she crossed and folded her arms walking in a display in front of me. I almost moaned aloud at her sight, I felt weak in the knees; submissive in her presence, a feeling I have never felt anything like before.

She walked around looking at me up and down. She walked closer, her leather glove gently brushed my face. I closed my eyes; I could feel her cool smooth fingers and fine leather scent of her gloves. She whispered in my ear, "My, my, my, don't we look pretty in your high heels, garters, and stockings."

Her hands slid across my chest and down to my girdle-covered ass cheeks, squeezing them firmly, and then across the side of my waist to the front. I gasped as I felt her hand across my firm erection. With her fingers lightly brushing against my cock her other hand slid up my waist resting on my chest as she found my nipple. She held it firm, lightly twisting and tugging on it. She laughed and released her grip as I moaned in slight discomfort.

She then walked over to a small table, which was next to the big chair. She returned with a pair of black sheer nylon stockings draped around the back of her neck. The nylons were draped beautifully over her large breasts. She held a black leather collar--at closer sight, I could see metal studs embossed on it as well as a shiny metal ring by the buckle. Mistress Ilsa strapped it around my neck.

As she finished hooking the buckle, she pulled on the ring bringing my face inches from her saying, "When you are in my dungeon, you will be collared, this is now your collar, my pet. When attached, it will be a symbol for you and to anyone else that you are mine, understood?"

I responded in question, "Yes Mistress Ilsa, but you said a symbol to anyone else?"

She smiled, continuing to slide her leather gloved hands across my chest, "Oh yes, you have an amazing body, firm and athletic, fantastic ass, small waist, and I must say great legs in those nylons and heels. I have some very special female colleagues in the business; I will be dying to show you off!"

She grew closer to me, whispered in my ear, "You would like that, yes? Standing before other women dressed as you are now, ready to serve us?"

"Yes, Mistress Ilsa, I would love that, but how would be able to serve you, I don't understand?"

Ilsa laughed, "Yes, my pet, you will learn, and you will shortly learn what serving a Mistress all is about. I must confess that you're extremely exciting to me. I'm also more excited than you may think?"

She smiled whispering to me in my ear, "You have never been with a woman before?"

Shaking my head, "No Mistress Ilsa, never."

"Surely as handsome as you, you have had girlfriends, yes?"

I shook my head once more, "No, Mistress Ilsa, never. I'm quite shy around girls."

Ilsa softly laughed still whispering in my ear, "Oh, my my! I'm going to enjoy this, you are a new toy for me, quite a rare find. A pure virgin to this fetish world, I have so much to teach you."

She still stood directly in front of me, just inches from me. I felt her hand go under the front of my girdle, pulling it up my cock which sprang out fully. I moaned and gasped once again as the tips of her fingers brushed the length of my erect shaft. A step closer and our bodies were fully touching; I could feel the weight of her breasts pressing against my chest.

Even with me wearing those high heels, she stood taller. I felt her shift and lift her right leg slightly. She held on to my cock firmly. I felt the top of her stocking brush against the shaft of my cock. Her hand guided the head of my cock against her stockings. My body was still trembling, my eyes rolled back, and I moaned with incredible pleasure from the smooth contact of her stocking. I knew she could feel my heart pounding in my chest as she held one of her hands over it. I could not control my body trembling. Atop my thin spiked heels, my legs felt weak. I continued to shake uncontrollably.

Again, she guided the head of my cock firmly against her nylons. I hissed and moaned at the touch of her stocking against my erect shaft. She whispered in my ear as she slowly controlled her nylon leg movement with precision against my cock, "My, my, you suffer from your nylon fetish deeply!" I felt her teeth lightly tug on my ear then her lips as she continually whispered, "My god, you have a beautiful fucking cock. I don't think you have any idea just how big and beautiful it is. "

She then added in German, "Ein netter junger Mann, was eine Schwäche, die Sie für Nylonstrümpfe. Wo werde so viel Spaß zusammen haben meine Jungfrau Haustier."

She giggled and repeated back to me with, "I said to you, 'such a fine young man, what a weakness you have for nylon stockings. We are going to have so much fun together my virgin pet!'"

I closed my eyes as she kept her stockinged legs against mine. I managed to release in a short breath only with a faint, "Oh god, yes!"

"Nyen, Nyen," she replied "Yes, what?"

I remembered her rules on how to address her: "I'm sorry, yes, yes, Mistress Ilsa!"

She smiled and whispered in my other ear: "Good, that's very good my pet!"

She then slipped the stockings off her shoulders. She carefully rolled up one of the stockings as if she were going to put it on. She then slipped the silky dark reinforced toe of the stocking on over the swollen head of my cock. She skillfully tied the other stocking around my balls and then the base of my cock. I moaned at the feel of my cock encased in the sheer nylon, my balls firmly held captive in the nylon encasement.

She continued to slide her stocking thigh up then down again along my now sheer, nylon-sheathed cock, her nylon legs against mine. I moaned again at the feel and sound of our nylons against each other. I was in fear of losing all control feeling, pre-cum leaking once again as she laughed and giggled at me.

She then walked over to the stool in the middle of the room picking up the long thin leather riding crop; she sat and slowly crossed her legs. She ordered me to approach and kneel in front of her. I could feel my ankles shake as I was taking small unsure steps in the towering heels. I felt my stockings swish together with each step as my stocking tops were tugging at the garters.

I was on my knees in front of her. When she stared down at me, her smile was gone. With her legs crossed in front of me she slowly lifted, then slightly rotated her ankle, and offered her high heel shoe just inches from my face. Her heels were magnificent and were so close to me I could also clearly see her toe cleavage under the sheer nylon. I loved that look, ultra pointed toe heels with that low toe box that showed women's toe cleavage. She pointed and tapped to the toe area with the long thin crop.