Ilsa's Fine Hosiery and Foundations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss them!" she softly demanded.

The soft light of the room reflected the high gloss of her black stockings down to the fine patent leather pumps. I leaned forward another inch; in pure bliss I was kissing her shoe.

She pushed the pointed toe of her shoe into my mouth. The patent leather was slick and smooth; she then pulled it back, lifted the leather bottom soles of her heels now in view. They were well worn with black worn patterns from where her pressure points were.

"Lick them!" she demanded! Unlike the ultra-smooth upper patent leather, the bottoms of her heels felt slightly coarse as I glided my tongue under their entire length.

"Good boy, that's it, clean them well!"

She then lifted, tapped the tall thin heel of her shoe. My tongue found the heel and I began to kiss and suck on the ultra-thin heel.

"That's it my pet suck on the heel, worship it, suck it, suck it like you're sucking on a big fucking cock!"

She then pulled her heel back and slid her shoe against the side of my face, rubbing it against my cheeks and lips. My kisses ran back to the pointed toe of the shoe then up to her nylon toe cleavage. For the first time I finally licked and kissed the top of her nylon foot. I moaned at the feel of them on my lips. It was all like a dream.

Mistress Ilsa laughed, "Ah that's what you want uh, you want to worship my nylon feet don't you, my pet?"

I just nodded yes, looking up to her eyes and adding, yes please Mistress Ilsa?

She nodded at me, "Remove my shoe!"

My hands were shaking as I slipped her high heel off. I clearly could hear the swish sound of the leather pumps off her nylon foot. Her shoe size was larger than my mother's; her stocking foot was large and beautiful, with very high arches, deep red painted toenails still visible under the sheer but darker nylon toe reinforcements.

She lifted her foot to my face, forcing the bottom of her foot directly over my mouth and nose. The scent of leather and nylon hit me at once. I shook and moaned; I loved the smell of worn stockings and heels. She firmly placed the bottom of her nylon toes directly over my face, spreading her dark nylon-reinforced toes then firmly holding and gripping my nose.

I could not believe this was happening to me. This was one of my lifelong deepest secrets that I was most embarrassed about. I had always felt so much embarrassment and guilt with my passion for smelling woman's well-worn nylons and pumps. Here, this gorgeous woman was now in front of me giving me commands to willfully smell them.

I gasped as she told me sniff: just hearing a woman commanding me to smell her nylons were the most erotic words I ever heard. She continued with words and commands.

"Do it! Sniff deeply; I want to hear you sniff louder! Smell them, smell my nylons that have been encased in my fuck-me pumps all day! I know your weakness; I know how much you love that. Smell your Mistress's scent, let my nylon foot stink fill the senses of your brain; smell the strong vinegar and leather scent; feel the power of my feet in nylon stockings!"

I just kept moaning, "Oh Mistress Ilsa!," kissing and licking over her slick nylon foot, her heels, arches, soles, and toes. I loved the feel and taste of the darker thicker reinforced nylon toes in my mouth. Sucking on them, kissing them, smelling them!

I was in total bliss worshiping every inch of her nylon feet. She rotated both feet in my face for equal time. I felt I was holding back from ejaculation without even touching myself.

Her commands led me up her legs giving me orders not to miss an inch of nylon over both of her legs. As I finally reached her stocking tops my body was continuing to tremble. I worshiped her stockings with incredible slowly detailed precision, the dark welts and garter tabs, kissing and licking the sheer nylon. As I was high on her leg she shifted and slid her lower leg between my legs me and against my cock. I moaned as I felt her stockings in contact with my nylon encased erection. With both my hands running up and down her legs, she then pulled my hair on my head up to her panties. I gasped and froze at the sight of her thinly nylon covered pussy that was so close to my face.

She laughed, "Now you will start to really learn how to serve! Do you know how many men desire to touch me? They are rarely ever allowed to do so. You, my virgin pet, are special!"

She opened her legs wide in front of me; I could clearly see her thin shiny black nylon panties that were now stuck against her damp bald pussy, all shiny and wet. Having only seen pictures and never a real pussy before, I could not control my body from still uncontrolled trembling.

She grabbed the hair on my head and pulled my face back down to just the top of her nylon thighs. Her nylons were so smooth and slick because of the garters pulling the stocking tops so taut. I continued worshiping her nylon thighs, her fingers firmly locked into my hair once again guiding me upward.

I got to her stocking tops, kissed licked the dark shiny bands and felt my tongue rub across the rubber garter tab hooked to the nylon and up the length of one of the black garter straps. My tongue slid off the garter strap and against her smooth, soft, bare skin just under her panties. For the first time I could now clearly smell her pussy just inches form my face. It was a stronger scent than I was used to from smelling panties in my mother's hamper. She pulled me closer, and my tongue found the wet spot against her nylon panties.

She gave out a soft moan and I felt her body tense. I started to lick her pussy through the thin nylon panties and within moments the front of her panties still damp, covered with her slick pussy wetness. We were both now moaning soft sounds of pleasure, she let one of her hands go and reached down pulling her panties to one side. There in front of me clearly was her fully exposed slick pussy, the damp thin sheer nylon panties were no longer holding her large pussy lips flat: her pussy lips were large, and they hung out for me. I started to suck, lick, and pull on them with my mouth.

"Oh my god," she gasped! "That's it, you little nylon sissy, suck my pussy lips! Follow my commands and suck it good!" she demanded.

She pulled my head tighter and guided me up higher. My tongue was going places it had never gone before but somehow knew just where to go as Mistress Ilsa's body movements, moaning and whimpering guided my eager tongue. I felt my tongue slip deep into her warm pussy; I started tongue fucking her and made sure that she was going to be rewarded. With her slow hip movement her pussy was moving all over my face, her moans of "Yes, yes, yes, that's it! Tongue fuck me good!"

My hands were holding and sliding up and down her long smooth nylon legs, I couldn't let go of them. I was in heaven, just to be holding and feeling her beautiful stocking legs as I worshiped this goddess's pussy. She kept her ankle inward so my hard cock would rest against her stocking leg. I moaned and gasped at the feel of my sensitive nylon covered shaft continuing contact with her leg. I rubbed my cock slowly against her nylon leg as I served her needs. She guided my tongue to a higher spot and sucked on her ultra-sensitive slick swollen button, and I felt her whole-body shake. I sucked and flicked my tongue with ease against it. I never felt anything as wet and slick; pussy juice now dripped from my chin.

She moaned loudly, "There right there! That's it, lick it well, YES! YES! AHHHHHH LICKEN MEIN KLITORIS MACHEN MICH KOMMEN!!!!"

Her nylon thighs tightened like a vice around my head and her body began to shudder and shake. She pulled harder on my hair and screamed with pleasure. I felt her pussy spasm in my mouth as she was gasping for air. She let go of my hair and her body go from a tense state to a total relaxed stillness and soft moans.

I slid my tongue out and my head back slowly and watched her shiny thin black nylon panties slide back over and stick to her soaked pussy. I leaned forward once again and my tongue found and licked the slick nylon panties, wiping my dripping face and chin against her nylon panties.

She pushed my shoulders back trying to regain her breath, "Good, that was

very fucking well done, my pet!" Holy fuck, that was good!"

She stood and walked over to the bed, sat, and called me over. I gained my balance once again in the towering heels and walked over to my Mistress. I could feel my cock straining in the sheer nylon covering now heavily stained and dripping with my own pre cum. She held onto one of my shoulders and slipped off one of her high heels. She picked up another stocking that was on the bed and placed her shoe in front of my face, making sure the inside of her toe box was over my nose, the inside sole of the shoe now directly over my nose and mouth. She tied the stocking around the shoe and to the back of my head firmly holding it in place. All I could smell was the warm leather sole of her shoe. My eyes blinked and momentarily closed as I moaned at the beautiful leather shoe sole scent.

Grinning and still catching her breath, Ilsa sat down on the bed, removing her leather gloves. She held my arm and leaned me over across her lap as she wrapped one of her nylon legs firmly over the backs of both of mine almost locking me in place.

Now she said, "You should enjoy this as I know I will!"

In a muffled moan I could feel my cock against her stocking welts, as with every breath I continued to inhale the strong scent of her shoe. I could feel her unhooking the back garters that were attached to my stockings. She firmly pulled up the rear of my girdle; her hand rubbed my ass smoothly as she began to once more tell me about so much, I had to learn. Rubbing my ass, she began to slide my cheeks open, I felt something cool and wet, liquid in the crack of my ass. Her fingers were rubbing gently against my anus, I started to shiver and shake. I was so nervous. Her words of just relax, not to be frightened or protest, were firm.

She told me I must be trained, and she would first start out very easy with me. I could feel her finger start to penetrate me slowly. I squeezed my cheeks together in protest and received a severe slap from her hand.

Another, SLAP!

Ilsa firmly spoke, "Do you want to say the code word for stop I taught you in my office before we started?"

In my submissive state I merely shook my head NO!

Mistress Ilsa laughed, "Good, now do not resist me. Relax, smell the powerful scent of my high heel as you breathe. Feel your cock against my stockings. Move your hips with me as I push."

As her finger started to slide deeper my hips moved with her small thrusts. Within moments she was sliding her finger worked in and out with ease. I started to moan in pleasure from a new sensation I had never felt before.

Reassuring me she softly said, "That's it my pet, now you're collaborating with me, relax, easy, nice and easy, give me your tight virgin ass!"

Her penetration was now deep I could now feel more than one finger in me as she pushed. I felt more liquid added, then something larger, I gasped at the first push, then I felt it slip in slowly and easy, with each new slow thrust my hips moved with her movement. My cock was so fully erect once more, sliding against her stocking tops. My slippery nylon-covered shaft of my cock was slipping against her stockings so easy. I wanted to cum so bad!

The deeper she pushed, the more I moaned, the harder I breathed, the more I smelled the strong scent of her shoe. Her thrusts were now as deep as ever, smooth, slow but firm. My eyes closed. I inhaled deep into the soles of her stiletto pump. My cock was gliding at ease across her slick black nylons.

I felt my body shake, I was on the edge ejaculating as bad as I have ever needed to my life. I was scared not knowing if it was OK, but it was too late, I had reached that no holding back that point of no return, the moment my sperm was rushing up from my balls, the shaft, and seconds for spitting out of my pee hole. I felt my cock spasm; she thrusted quicker, firmer, and harder than ever. With my moans muffled deep into the sole of her shoe, I could feel my cock spasm a strong release of cum as I ever felt before.

I slid my cock against her nylon stockings in rhythm with each releasing spurt of my streams of sperm ejaculation. Both of our movements stopped, my body felt weak and exhausted, I could feel my cock still throbbing, bouncing, and leaking cum under me. I moaned softly as I could also feel her exit me slowly with her easy soft words of being a good boy, very good boy!

She slowly unwrapped her long leg from over me; I slid off her lap to my knees in front of her. She then untied the stockings around my face and head releasing her high heel then slowly slipping it back onto her foot. She extended each of her beautiful long legs pulling up and adjusting each of her stockings in front of me. I could clearly see from my powerful cum I had shot right through the sheer nylon my cock was encased in. There was clearly visible heavy pearl white cum stains all over her dark stocking welts. I could also feel the stocking around my cock now heavy, slick, wet from my huge release.

"My my," she said pointing to her stocking's tops as she let her finger glide across the thick cum stain. Look what you have done? You have managed to fully mess my stockings. You must be punished for that, David."

She then reached for the back of my neck firmly guiding my face to her stocking tops.

"Lick! she commanded! Clean my stockings with your tongue, clean them now!" In slight protest I slid my tongue across the slick nylons, eager to please her.

"Hmm good," she praised. "That's it! Lick off your own cum. Do you like the taste of it?"

Honestly, I slightly shook my head, no.

She laughed at me, "Oh my dear, you will learn, you will surely learn to get used to the taste of your own cum."

Her stockings were now wet and slick from my tongue bathing. She pulled me off and inspected her stockings.

"Perfect," she said, as she now reached to untie my cock from the heavy cum-soiled nylon. She carefully removed the stocking that was bound around my balls, then squeezing them, milking me as more cum leaked onto the other cum-saturated nylon stocking that still covered my cock.

"Hmmm," she cooed softly, "That'll get it all out for your mistress."

She then slipped the nylon off my cock; she lifted the heavy cum-filled nylon toe in front of my face in full display. She slightly waved the nylon, offering it back and forth.

"Hmmm, very nice," she giggled, "Such a heavy release for me, now open your mouth, finish your cleaning duties for me!"

Wide eyed in fear, I wanted to protest; she could see uncertainty in my eyes.

She giggled, then firmly spoke, "Nyen, nyen, come on, open for Mistress, you will learn to love your taste of your own cum."

As I opened my mouth, she slipped the tip of the stocking into my mouth. "That's it, suck it good, taste and swallow your own cum!"

Much heavier, thicker than on her stocking tops, the taste of my own cum was not as bad as I feared, but I still felt embarrassed at my actions.

When complete, she pulled the stocking out of my mouth for inspection, ordering me to stand up. "Perfect, you have pleased me very well so far!"

Walking around me once more she then started to attach the back of my stockings to the garters. Pulling lifting the welts of my stockings, smoothing them as she also adjusted my girdle back in place. My cock still out and exposed, the sight of Ilsa still just wearing the corset, stockings and stiletto heels overwhelmed me.

She then ran her hand across my face, "My, you are a cute one," she said as she walked over to a table, returning with a woman's wig, bra, and some small containers in hand with brushes.

I hesitated as she started to apply the wig on me, "Please Mistress Ilsa, I told you I'm not that way, I'm not gay or anything like that!"

Mistress Ilsa laughing quickly responded, "Quiet, I must see something, just a little prep, and stay still, I'm having fun!"

Ilsa filled the cups of the shiny black bra with a few pairs of stockings, hooked it on me, then attached the wig. She carefully and skillfully then applied make up, I remained quiet to her commands, closing my eyes as she explained each step of application, she applied on me. I felt deeply embarrassed as she finally applied lipstick.

She took a step back, "Oh my!" She told me to close my eyes and not open them till she told me to do so. I felt her grabbing me by my hand and leading me. I could feel my stockings swish; ankles shake with each short step in my sky-high stiletto heels.

As she stopped and turned my shoulders she said, "Open your eyes, my pet!"

When I opened my eyes, I was standing in front of a large mirror. I had to blink at my reflection. I was stunned as I couldn't believe the transformation. I was shocked at how I looked. Standing there in the black bra, girdle, garters, stockings, and spiked heels, I looked like a pin-up girl. I had to touch my face and wig in disbelief.

Mistress Ilsa whispered in my ear, "Stunning, you look stunning! I think we will now have to call you Dania, not David, any longer. If I were to walk you down the street dressed as a female, I swear no one would ever think twice that you were male."

She walked behind me as she caressed the side of my face, "Look at you," she said, "your cock is once again hard. Such a viral young stud you are. You don't even know it."

Mistress Ilsa was right, looking at my own reflection and transformation once again had me rock hard.

Ilsa looked at me, "Damn, you excite me so, lay on the ground at my heels!" she ordered. I quickly obeyed without hesitation. She stood and placed her spiked heels to the side of my head looking down at me. I could feel her heels firmly against both my ears. Then she spread her legs wider still standing directly over my face. I stared up looking at the long beautiful shapely legs of my mistress. Shapely long curvy columns encased in beautiful black nylons, looking up I could see her unhook each of her garters on her stocking tops. When all unhooked, she slid her sheer black nylon panties below to the tops of her stocking welts she then reattached each of her garters to the stockings, slowly, smoothing out each of her stockings above me, I felt my cock twitch at her sight. She then closed her legs slightly closer together letting her panties fall to her feet and over my face.

I could feel the sheer panties were still very wet from her heavy cum release earlier. She then slowly lowered herself down upon my waist.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear," Now I'm going to take you. I want to use you for my pleasure. I want your virginity Dania!"

My hands went to her stockings, and I slid my hands all across her slick stocking welts, she reached and pulled at the top of her corset. Her tits sprang out of their hold, now fully exposed. I gasped at the sight. I could feel her slowly to continue to slide down my waist and felt contact with her wet opening; she just kept teasing me with it, sliding it over my cock's head, rubbing it back and forth along the top part of my slick shaft.

She lowered her tits down over my face. I found the middle of her huge breasts; I felt how firm, full, and heavy they were. Reaching under the sides, I lifted them in my large hands, pushing them together. Those nipples were so pink and large; I started to kiss and lick every inch of them giving equal attention to both.

As my tongue ran circles around her nipples, I felt our nylon legs wrap around each other's. I couldn't believe the feeling of my nylon legs sliding against hers; the room was filled with the swishing sound of our stockings rubbing each other's.

I could feel her nipples growing larger in my mouth as I suckled them. I ran my teeth across them, and she whimpered "Yes that's it! Bite them! Bite them harder!"