Ilsa's Fine Hosiery and Foundations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to bite and pull on them and she started to squirm from it, whimpering out, "Oh yes that's it!"

I could feel her hips moving above me. I was so ready and eager to enter her. I felt my body tremble once again uncontrollably. She shifted herself, reached for my cock with her hand, and centered me. I was so close to her opening. I could now feel her large pussy lips against my smooth shaft. I could feel her spread. I moaned at the touch as the head of my cock met her wet, warm opening.

"Oh Mistress Ilsa!" I moaned, gasped and with one desperate push forward I felt my cock slip and slide into her wetness, I could feel her pussy lips stretch open to take me in. I heard her gasp and felt her body shiver above me, we both moaned as I fully entered her further pushing deeper and harder as I could. It felt like my cock descending into warm wet silk. I knew I was in deep from the comfort and warmth of her damp pussy fully encasing me, she now fully consumed my virgin cock and my balls fully against her opening.

I moaned and gasped, "Oh, Mistress Ilsa!"

She held me in place and instructed me not to move, she wanted to feel all of me in her and feel me deep.

She whispered in my ear and her voice quivered softly "Oh my god, you're so fucking big, your cock feels so stiff, so good. I've haven't been fucked like this in a long time my pet!"

I could feel her skilled mature pussy muscles slowly start to work my cock, grip it, and hold it tight in place. She lifted her ass higher and then pushed down firmly. I felt myself push in deeper with each rise and decent.

Ilsa gasped, "That's it! Push it deeper! Fuck me good!"

"Oh, Mistress Ilsa, it feels so good!" I began to slide myself in and out, slowly at first then much harder and faster. I began to pump her pussy with deep, long strokes and her hips rose to meet my thrusts perfectly.

She placed her arms wider apart on the floor for better balance. Her nipples were large and swollen: the sight of her tits bouncing to our fast pace made my head reach up to her fast bouncing breasts and nipples, catching one in my mouth, sucking and pulling on her nipple.

"Oh yes!" she moaned "Fuck me hard, bite my nipples and fuck me, Dania!"

I could feel my garter belt tug and pull on my stocking tops with each long hard thrust. I never felt such pleasure and excitement. I felt myself lost in the fucking with each thrust in perfect rhythm as I was now pounding her!

"Oh yes, my Mistress!" I gasped, "I felt myself breathing heavier and moans of pleasure. My cock ached to cum once again. I needed to, had to, could not hold back any longer.

I reached for her firm, silky corset and griped her small waist as I worked my cock deeper. She had her head down looking at me, loudly moaning as her hip movement met in perfect rhythms with each of my hard thrusts.

My breathing and moans were giving me away: I was losing control. Mistress Ilsa could sense my weakness and I felt her body rise and drop harder upon me as she quickened her movement and thrusts, lifting higher and slamming down deep on my cock. I felt that build and feeling of my sperm approaching that point of no return. I gasped and weakly cried out, "Oh Mistress!"

Looking into my eyes and once again her heavy tits bouncing in rhythm with each thrust. She gasped "Do it! Fuck me hard! Fuck my pussy! Pump it full of your virgin sperm! Let you're cum squirt! Do it now, Dania!"

I held on to her small waist as I began to cum, moaning. I could feel my dick spasm in her pussy. She kept rocking hard on my cock, "Give it all to me, drain your virgin sperm in my mature pussy!"

She finally slowed the pace to a stop; all you could hear was the sound of our own bodies recovering. Finally, she slowly started to lift off my cock; I was still in a state of moaning and whimpering. She leaned over to me still breathing heavily, kissing me on my cheek, her heavy breasts shiny wet from her sweat.

She then stood up taking small steps above me, I could see her legs slightly shaking, looking down at me, spreading her shiny black nylon encased legs wider as she adjusted, smoothing each of her stockings tops directly over my head. My eyes widened as she then lowered herself down above me. She placed her wide-open spread wet pussy directly over my face.

She laughed saying "Come on, open up!" as she placed her damp cum filled pussy firmly over my mouth; She pushed and pushed again, and out escaped my spent cum, "Clean it!" she now demanded. Lick my pussy clean of all your fucking cum!"

I quickly obeyed her command, I could taste my fresh cum that still dripped out and lingered. I felt her push and felt more of my spent cum leak out. It tasted sweet, but I hesitated once more at the thought of swallowing my own pussy-coated sperm.

Mistress Ilsa laughed and said "You better get used to the taste of that young man! If you want to cum on my stockings, or in my pussy, you are going to have to clean your wet sticky cum with each release you have in my dungeon. You are going to learn just how strict your Mistress can really be."

Mistress Ilsa helped me clean up. She had me remove my girdle and replaced it with a beautiful sleek black satin garter belt, along with my stockings remaining on. The garter belt was easier to wear under my jeans. I now dressed and transformed back from my submissive fem side. Ilsa told me more about our soon to be session and showing her pet off to her mature girlfriends. I was going to be their special servant, all dressed up fully in classic black-and-white maid's attire. Of course, she said I would also be wearing those black seamed nylons and stiletto heels always as part of my uniform.

As I stopped at the shop door holding a bag with my new high heels with four boxes of stockings, just before Mistress Ilsa unlocked the door, she kissed me on my cheek, "Happy Birthday, the stockings are a gift from me to you; we will work out something about the heels and the girdle, I think there are some other things in my shop you had an eye on. Maybe you would like an after-school, part-time job working around here; I could really use a cute young slave around here, yes?"

"I would love that, but I don't know how I would explain to my mother how I found a job here?" I replied.

"Hmmm yes, I see! Well don't worry about it, I will think of something!" Ilsa replied.

CHAPTER SIX/Epilogue

As I walked a few steps to the bus stop, I stopped to take a deep breath in the cool air, my mind lost and filled with thoughts of what had just taken place, I felt shaken, totally spent my legs weak under me. I had just walked in to buy a few pairs of stockings...now this! I also then realized that I was holding a large black with gold lettering bag filled with a box of high heels and stockings that clearly read "Ilsa's Foundations."

I didn't even think about how I'd be getting my large bag back into my home without my mother noticing it. In deep thought about my dilemma, I was startled back to the moment with a car horn tap, a car pulled up at the bus stop right in front of me. The second I saw the car my heart sank as I knew the car so well, Miss Crawford, one of my mother's best friends and our closest neighbor in her beautiful new silver '66 Buick Riviera.

With the hum of the power passengers' window descending Miss Crawford said, "David! Hi! Get in hon. I will give you a lift home!"

I stammered for a moment and said, "Ahh, no, that's ok, Miss Crawford, I will...

In mid-sentence she interrupted me, "Don't be silly, get in, what would I tell your mother if I said I saw you standing at the bus stop and didn't give you a ride! Hurry and get in my dear, and oh my happy belated birthday!"

I took a deep breath and opened the door climbing into the front bucket seat. I quickly placed the bag with the store logo facing away down in between my legs. Miss Crawford was dressed just as beautifully as her car was, always put together in the newest and best fashion trends. My eyes quickly gazed over to her expensive suit, the hem just above her knees, her legs encased in beautiful sheer light brown stockings, her stiletto heel pointed toe alligator pumps firmly on the brake pedal.

Miss Crawford said, "David, I was sitting there at the stop light when I saw you walk out of that store. I've shopped there, they sell the best hosiery, girdles, and lingerie anywhere, and gorgeous heels, laughing a women just can't have enough high heels!"

My heart sank again, and I felt myself turning red with embarrassment.

I stammered and said, "Oh yeah, well, Mom wanted be to pick up a few things for her!"

With just the center console and the bucket seats between us she reached for the center horse-shoe shifter and engaged it down into D slipping her foot off the brake to the gas pedal, I saw Miss Crawford gaze over to me and down to the bag as she drove, there was dead silence I was afraid to speak, until Miss Crawford broke the silence, "Hmmm, I know your mother all too well my dear, and I know she does not shop there! "David, a long pause then she demanded, I think you might have some explaining to do young man, so what's in the bag, dear?" I started to speak but nervously fumbled with no words, With a giggle, she added, "Oh my my, I think I might understand, she reached over and placed her hand on my leg just above my knee rubbing it gently. It's ok, birthday boy, I'll drive slowly, you can show and tell me!"....David?

To be continued....