I'm a BBC Cum Slut

Story Info
My wife turned me into a BBC cum slut!
1.3k words
4.44
18.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

My wife turned me into a BBC cum slut!

It was Saturday and I was online checking out my favorite porn sites when I got a call and had to leave suddenly. I hurriedly got dressed and left as quickly as possible for my office.

Several hours I returned home to find my wife at my computer. She called me over and immediately saw that she had the porn sight open that I had been looking at when I left.

My heart sank when I realized that I had forgotten to close it out.

So she said. Are you gay Gary? No honey of course not I replied. Then care to explain this then? I just remained silent for a while trying to come up with something to say back to her.

The site in question was an interracial gay sex site. It was quite explicit as it was showing a white male being spit roasted by 2 big black cocks.

Well now it seems you like gay sex from seeing what you left open here she said to me.

I tried to tell her that it was just a fantasy and not really something I wanted in reality.

We'll see she told me and left me standing there watching the action on the screen.

Nothing more was said about it for a week and I thought she had gotten over it and forgotten all about it as well. Little did I know!

Saturday came around and I was finishing up my yard work about 4 pm. As I was cleaning everything up and putting everything away she came out and told me to get a shower and then we were going out.

She wouldn't tell me where we were going and she insisted on driving. This is not like her she doesn't like driving when we go anywhere together but tonight was different.

We had gone into the city nearby from where we lived out in the country. My wife finally pulled into the parking lot behind an Adult theater/bookstore/sex shop and parked.

I asked what she was doing and she told me that since I fantasized about big black cocks that she was going to see that I get to have some.

She forced me to get out of the car and followed me inside.

The clerk greeted us and greeted my wife by name. "Well Mary is this your husband with you?" She told him I was and did he have everything al set up so he could experience his fantasy about big black cocks?

He told her to take me into the peep show area and into booth 9 all the way back and on the left. Then he told her that he would direct all the guys to us as they came in.

Once in the room we found it to be much bigger than we thought it would be. It had a couch and a couple of chairs as well as a video playing of a white man being used by several black men.

I was dumb founded by all of this and kept pleading with her to just leave and go back home. She told me to stop fighting it and to take my clothes off, NOW!

When I was naked she told me to sit in a chair and do as I was told.

Pretty soon a big black man came in. When he saw me he said the clerk had told him there was a white couple in here looking for some black cock.

She told that we were but it was mainly for me. She wanted to see me sucking and fucking big black cock but she might take some later herself.

He stepped in front of me and told me to take his cock out and get it hard. I looked pleadingly at Mary and she told me to get to it.

I was soon looking at the biggest cock I had ever seen. He grabbed my head and moved it towards this monster black cock and told me to get to work that it wasn't going to suck itself.

Then he forced it into my mouth and told me to be careful with my teeth as he started fucking my mouth with it.

I could feel his cock start pulsing as he held my head on it and the cum began filling my mouth. He held me firmly until I had swallowed every drop of his see.

As soon as he left someone else came in and stepped right up to me with his BBC out and ready. Again he held my head and fucked my mouth shooting a big load of his seed right down my throat.

This went on for a long time with my wife watching. She had her tits out and was pinching her nipples while I was being cock after cock.

Then it happened. A big black man came in and looked at us telling her to suck his cock and get it ready to fuck me.

She wasted no time putting his cock into her mouth and getting it hard. I was stunned since she would never give me a blow job before but was working on his like her life depended on it.

While she was sucking him he told me to bend over the sofa and get ready for his cock because he was about to tear my ass up.

He pulled out of her mouth and then stepped behind me and I could feel his cock start rubbing up and down my ass crack. Then I felt the head start to push against my rosebud.

He started forcing it into me and it hurt like hell. I heard him tell someone to fill my mouth with cock to keep me quiet.

Now I was being spit roasted by 2 black men just like in the porn my wife had found me watching.

She started telling them to fuck me hard like the cock whore I was and to breed me deeply.

It wasn't long before I could feel them both empty their balls inside me at both ends.

Once they left there was a short lull between visitors. My wife asked me how I liked being a cock sucking cum slut for black men.

I told her I loved it. She just smiled and said good because we are going to be awhile and you are going to get plenty more of it.

Soon in came another man and he looked at us both then said he wanted to fuck her but she told him we were here as a punishment for me and he would have to settle for either my mouth or ass but not her this trip here.

This kind of pissed him off and he took it out on my poor ass. He just shoved his big cock all the way into me until I felt his balls hit my balls. Then he started fucking me harder than anyone else had before.

He fucked me like this for what seemed like forever I felt him pump his seed inside me.

When he finished he pulled out and told me to get down in front of him and clean his cock.

We had been there since 6pm and when we finally left after I had been gang banged by who knows how many big black cocks it was almost midnight.

To this day we have no idea how many black cocks I sucked the cum out of or fucked my ass but I am ready to do it again.

My wife tells me we will repeat this once a month now that she knows what a cock whore and cum slut I am.

She is also thinking of becoming a BBC cum slut as well.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers