All Comments on 'I'm a Naked Cuck Locked Outdoors!'

by HerCuckPiggySlave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 1 year ago

FANTASTIC,more please

pink4bbcpink4bbcabout 1 year ago

Love it you are so fucked I think she got the bug I wouldn’t expect to getting any sex any time soon Pandora box is now open and you are in for one hell of a ride

Love to hear about it 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just don't get it.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

IDK. Not too sure about the whole cuckolding scene. Too much humiliation and not an ounce of respect. Isn’t a cock cage usually involved. And why do all cucks have small dicks?

HerCuckPiggySlaveHerCuckPiggySlaveabout 1 year agoAuthor

@BiAussieCuckold & @pink4bbc

Thank you for checking this out! I'll try to keep the stories coming when I can!

@Anonymous

"I just don't get it."

That's fair! This kink isn't for everyone. But thanks for giving my story a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I doubt that Kim figures this out but she has destroyed Jack's life as a lawyer. Greg will let all of the other folks at his firm know what happened with Kim. Whenever Jack is in a courtroom the other lawyers will just let him know what happened with Kim and Greg. Of course, he will have to lose the case unless he wants others to know that Kim is a slut. After awhile, his firm will have to fire him since he can't win any cases. Heck, if Jack has any sense, he has the video evidence to divorce Kim and get a ton of money from both firms. If Kim has any sense, she will put a cockcage on Jack and sissify him. Maybe she can pimp him out to some sorority parties, gay frat parties, gay biker bars, and gloryholes just so he can make some money after she makes him quit his current job. Maybe Kim made Greg sign a NDA so he does not blab about his conquest. So many options.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 1 year ago

What an imagination. It is a strong fantasy of mine, too. I love when my wife teases me that I am small..but I am not a cuck. She flirts openly and shows others she is the boss..but I am 99% sure that is as far as it goes. Being naked, knowing the bull, and others finding out…perfect scenario for us little cuck wanna-be‘s.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

Rest story! More please

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

The line that really hit home with me is:

"I couldn't think of anything more powerful than a woman telling her man that she needs more than one cock in her life and fucking her bull in front of him."

Yes, that is me. I definitely want to watch my wife fuck many men in front of me and, like Brianna, I would love to be dressed in sexy women's clothes. That is my fantasy. I hope it cums true one day.

Please tell us more stories. This one is fantastic -- 5 stars for sure.

ZambonilordZambonilord8 months ago

In real Life, Jack is finished as a lawyer. In fantasy, this was hot as hell. Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent!!!! Loved it! A perfect start to a new dynamic of relationship between the hotwife and beta cuck. And a I sure hope the cuck is made to wear a microchastity without any release for months. A naked slave to Kim and Greg. Imagining a scenario where Kim and Greg host a party where the beta cucky has to serve everyone naked save for chastity. Something in winters where the cuck has to stay (or tied) butt naked outside in chil! Waiting for another part. Please keep writing.

Footslave1309Footslave13094 months ago

Amazing story and well written please write some more like this👍🏻👍🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerCuckPiggySlave@HerCuckPiggySlave
A full-time slave/switch who writes stories about his fantasies and IRL experiences in the BDSM scene. If you're into BDSM, cuckolding, chastity, SPH, and ENF. Then I'll have something you're interesting in.